dafuge

dafuge's FM10 challenge

8,433 posts in this topic

arg crash dump error gotta do my entire pre-season again :(

think weekly saves might be the name of the game from now on

Daily for preseason, weekly for the regular season imo.

How come you are head coach rather than manager?

Because I'm on english (us) language instead of standard english....

Just to be different:D

Note: I don´t go on holiday I go on vacation;)

My latest signing.Scored in his first game. my scout says hes coca cola league 2 potential.

I signed this youngster aswell, retrained him to mr as I had no wingers. :)

interesting to note that in my first holiday run, alex ferguson got sacked, chelsea ran away with the league and man city came in second.

Kingstonian (2010/2011)

Blue Square South Prediction - 22

Blue Square South Position - 4

Table Playoff final

Graph

Summary

Started out with a massive shopping spree and the players needed time to blend. Although they did blend in the end of the season

they where unbeliavable inconsistent. Win against the good teams, loose against the bad teams. Very frustrating.

We managed to get into the playoffs by getting 4 points in the last 2 games.

Won the playoff semis and went on to the Final. We played really bad an we lost. Well deserved.

Squad

Brown Scoring 20 goals from the midfield, class act.

Crawford Nice prospect, did good all season.

Hakim Great winger for this league

Hansen I think he has the biggest potential, but he hasnt played all to well

Transfers

Goals for the upcoming season:

Promotion. Devastating to loose the finals.. so close. So next year i wanna dominate the league.. lets see if thats possible.

Im counting on signing some more quality players especially in the back as they did worse.

League                Season    Finished   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------
Blue Square South     20010/11   4th       Playoff Final losers

With 31 games gone Nantwich are safe from relagation, we are currently top two points clear of Merthyr who we play next, and 17pts clear of third placed Telford, if only two teams went straight up...

Ok according to Google this field is Nantwich's ground :eek:

Clearly Nantwich's own website is putting an impressive spin on things, as they show a picture of a stand :D

Well after a good start just about anything that could go wrong is going wrong, red cards early in games, injuries in the first 5 minutes to key players, penaltys late in games to lose etc etc, time to call it a day and restart tomorrow I think

still looking for a kingstonian save file for 25th june 2010 is anyone has one :D

This is the real location of their stadium - it appears Nantwich is in the middle of nowhere, the new stadium was built two years ago, yet their is no sign of it on the map, microsofts maps are even older - no sign of the entire estate it's built next to.

i was just going to mention that, strange since the date on the google map is this year.

My other question is are you in debt from the £4 million cost of building this magnificent stadium?

still looking for a kingstonian save file for 25th june 2010 is anyone has one :D

On page 5 someone has provided a link to downlaod a 24th save game so you can reload it yourself without holidaying :)

Well that was an eventful game against Merthyr - before the match I lost my star centre back Hunter for six weeks :(

In the second half his replacement Rodgers scores a header from a corner to put us one up, but Merthyr pull one back thanks to a freak looped header that catches my keeper out (the first goal we'd conceeded for 7 games :()

We then win a pen that reduces Merthyr to 10 men, but Millar knocks it wide, but we grab the winner in the 86th minute as my other centre-back Power see's his header deflect in off Merthyr's scorer for own goal, to make it Nantwich 2-1 Merthyr, opening up a 5pt lead with 10 games left :)

i was just going to mention that, strange since the date on the google map is this year.

My other question is are you in debt from the £4 million cost of building this magnificent stadium?

Nope we have a debt of £0 :D

According to their website they got £1m from the Football Foundation, no idea where the other £3m came from though.

5pt lead with 10 games left :)

Very nice, Its still january for me, but all signs point for me going up this season, I am 7 points clear of second and its been very smooth, of my 4 losses, two were from resting players for the big cup matches.

Good luck rest of the way.

Seems I've managed to save my job :D, only 6 points off the playoffs all of a sudden

Seems I've managed to save my job :D, only 6 points off the playoffs all of a sudden

Well done, how much time left in the season?

I'm getting crazy with this reloading business :(

iiiiii waaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnttttttttt Ccchiiiiiiiiiipppppeeeeeennnnnhhhhhaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm

And my FA Cup run is over, seems championship teams don't beat themselves...

I've just been held 0-0 by 18th placed Northwich who were down to 9 men though we had gone to 10 men and I had to change things around as my team aren't fit enough to play twice a week :(

On the plus side Merthyr were just hammered 5-1 by St. Albans :)

The press have just had a go at me saying we were more interested in fouling our rivals than playing football - they had two men sent off I had one, I made 13 fouls they made 15!

Also after my fa cup run, I am suddenly out of the red and have 13k, however I am still losing money every day, and I just signed a new player so I need to drop a couple to make up the difference.

The press have just had a go at me saying we were more interested in fouling our rivals than playing football - they had two men sent off I had one, I made 13 fouls they made 15!

Never seen that one, how could you respond to it?

Handed a small boost; one of the teams above me went into admin, and are now below me, but not by much.

you know you're addicted to FM10 when... you've just completed the second season of dafuge's challenge :D

you know you're addicted to FM10 when... you've just completed the second season of dafuge's challenge :D

maaaan and I'm not even started :(

The next two weeks are going to kill me, games every three or four days...

Do you need help if you are about to finish your third?

Do you need help if you are about to finish your third?

that's very impressive, wp :thup:

Wow how have you managed to get through that much already? Have you just played non-stop since the game came out?

Wow how have you managed to get through that much already? Have you just played non-stop since the game came out?

I have 1 day and 7 hours on the save last I checked but I left it running for about two hours when handing out candy last night.

That still means in the 72 hours the game has been out, you have been playing for 29, nearly half lool, impressive :thup:

tempted to go with my other local team now - sutton united.

2 more tries to get kingstonian...

Anyone got the logos and kits for teams like Dartford?

I just used what I had from the 09, if you don't have them sure you can find them on one of the sites, we can't give you a link.

I just used what I had from the 09, if you don't have them sure you can find them on one of the sites, we can't give you a link.

Do you have to change anything in the files to make them work in 10?

Well, my status is 1 day 2 hours, with several breaks where I just leave the game on though, in the business end of season 2. FM10 really fast.