• Created
  • Last Reply

Kingstonian (2010/2011)

Blue Square South Prediction - 22

Blue Square South Position - 4

Table Playoff final

Graph

Summary

Started out with a massive shopping spree and the players needed time to blend. Although they did blend in the end of the season

they where unbeliavable inconsistent. Win against the good teams, loose against the bad teams. Very frustrating.

We managed to get into the playoffs by getting 4 points in the last 2 games.

Won the playoff semis and went on to the Final. We played really bad an we lost. Well deserved.

Squad

Brown Scoring 20 goals from the midfield, class act.

Crawford Nice prospect, did good all season.

Hakim Great winger for this league

Hansen I think he has the biggest potential, but he hasnt played all to well

Transfers

Goals for the upcoming season:

Promotion. Devastating to loose the finals.. so close. So next year i wanna dominate the league.. lets see if thats possible.

Im counting on signing some more quality players especially in the back as they did worse.

League                Season    Finished   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------
Blue Square South     20010/11   4th       Playoff Final losers

Ok according to Google this field is Nantwich's ground :eek:

This is the real location of their stadium - it appears Nantwich is in the middle of nowhere, the new stadium was built two years ago, yet their is no sign of it on the map, microsofts maps are even older - no sign of the entire estate it's built next to.

This is the real location of their stadium - it appears Nantwich is in the middle of nowhere, the new stadium was built two years ago, yet their is no sign of it on the map, microsofts maps are even older - no sign of the entire estate it's built next to.

i was just going to mention that, strange since the date on the google map is this year.

My other question is are you in debt from the £4 million cost of building this magnificent stadium?

Well that was an eventful game against Merthyr - before the match I lost my star centre back Hunter for six weeks :(

In the second half his replacement Rodgers scores a header from a corner to put us one up, but Merthyr pull one back thanks to a freak looped header that catches my keeper out (the first goal we'd conceeded for 7 games :()

We then win a pen that reduces Merthyr to 10 men, but Millar knocks it wide, but we grab the winner in the 86th minute as my other centre-back Power see's his header deflect in off Merthyr's scorer for own goal, to make it Nantwich 2-1 Merthyr, opening up a 5pt lead with 10 games left :)

i was just going to mention that, strange since the date on the google map is this year.

My other question is are you in debt from the £4 million cost of building this magnificent stadium?

Nope we have a debt of £0 :D

According to their website they got £1m from the Football Foundation, no idea where the other £3m came from though.

5pt lead with 10 games left :)

Very nice, Its still january for me, but all signs point for me going up this season, I am 7 points clear of second and its been very smooth, of my 4 losses, two were from resting players for the big cup matches.

Good luck rest of the way.

Wow how have you managed to get through that much already? Have you just played non-stop since the game came out?

I have 1 day and 7 hours on the save last I checked but I left it running for about two hours when handing out candy last night.

Archived