dafuge's FM10 challenge

I've always had that issue with the challenge since completing it with Leigh Genesis several versions ago but it seems like few have that problem as many on this thread do this challenge yearly. I did try a journeyman career last year but found that I was always looking to move onto a bigger club after just one season (not really sure why). Am tempted to do your challenge again but really want to manage England which obviously is against the rules - argh decisions.

I've played this challenge for the last five versions of FM now, each year I've managed to do something slightly different but I think my T&M game has killed off my enthusiam for it with FM2011 since there isn't really anything left for me to do.

You are allowed to manage England, but only after completing the challenge.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have been surprised if 70-odd seasons with one club didn't kill off the challenge. I'm a Spurs fan and about 4-years ago I played through a lot of seasons with them winning everything and even now I just can't seem to find playing Spurs fun which is frustrating as they are the team I know the most about.

Yeah I understand that but I'd prefer to manage England from season one but even if I did that and ignored the challenge thread it would make the challenge less of a challenge.

I started this with Chippenham on FM10 and loved it. I wont be playing it this year, well not initailly however. I will be doing something similar though as, like my first game on FM10 after it was released, I want to manager Worcester who are my local team. I loved it last time getting them to the prem but then my computer broke and I started this challenge on my new one.

I can well understand people feelings on taking a break from the challenge this year, after completing it this year i'm thinking of doing Gundo's. Besides with the sad demise of Merthyr who i've gone with the last 2 fm's it won't be the same.

Still if Totton could have been promoted i would have been interested :D

I can well understand people feelings on taking a break from the challenge this year, after completing it this year i'm thinking of doing Gundo's. Besides with the sad demise of Merthyr who i've gone with the last 2 fm's it won't be the same.

Still if Totton could have been promoted i would have been interested :D

Yeah, I'll be having a go at Gundo's for the same reason. Doubt I'll get round to this one, unless someone uploads a save with Bashley promoted, I've actually seen them play a couple of times :)

Billericay Town - Coca Cola League Two - 2012/13

I needed to bring quite a few players in this season to maintain my football league side. I thought promotion was possible as I've always managed to overachieve before. The must was to keep above the red in finances and hopefully improve at least one of the stadium, training facilities or youth facilities at the end of the season. This was a tough task but I knew I was more than capable of doing it.

League Table

League Positions

I somehow managed to sneak in the top 3 !!!. There are a few players that did outstanding and is the reason why we've got promoted. At the start of the season I didn't sign new contracts with that many players so a lot of them left. This was almost like blue square south all over again but with better players targeted. We reached our wage budget with the players we brought in and I think that after this position they deserved this. As you can see by the table we didn't really start to get going until the 7th game. From here we managed to top the table after 11 games and after that we never went out of the top 7. Rotherham were uncatchable. The only reason they are only 5 points ahead are because of a bad run of form towards the end. Mansfield came out of nowhere but deserved the promotion. Last year I had to face barnet to gain promotion to league 2. This year guess who I had ? It was lincoln who were in 3rd place at the time. I thrashed them 4-1. I just hope I'm not going to fall apart one of these days!

FA Cup-A uneventful cup for us. Darlington became a bit of a bogey team for us as they beat us all three times in the season.

League Cup-All of the goals were in the first half. It was a very boring game for the duration of the match and it was quite nasty to lose on penalties but this competition isn't important

Johnstone's Paint Trophy-I thought we might go forward in this competition a couple of rounds if we managed to get a couple of league two teams. We got a tough draw against watford though and we got punished by their top strike force.

Transfers-I got rid of quite a few of the BSP winning team. This is mainly because my finances weren't enough to keep this squad plus my signings. So I had to get rid of every single player who I didn't think could make it in league two. Barry Lakin my assistant was probably not good enough either but I didn't think this mattered as much. I'll be looking for a new assistant soon though. Scott Gallagher has got potential for the championship in my opinion as at 23 he's already one of the best league two keepers there is. Kal Naismith was originally bought as a winger but after seeing his stats changed to striker. The rest of the players all had potential except Alan Mahon who was to provide football league experience for the club at the start of season. Finally I brought in some loan signings and all of them showed to me that if bought they'd blossom into quality players.

Squad-A small squad but it did it's job. However, this squad will be made smaller soon when the players return to their clubs. I'll have to invest in new players guaranteed or bring the players back on loan again. Decisions...decisions

Best Players Profiles:

Kal Naismith-What an incredible player. Signed as a free he was only mean't to be my first choice winger. However after a re look at his stats I noticed he could be put up front. I did this and he banged them almost every game. This is by far the most anyone has scored for me and not only has he scored that many but he's got an 8 average rating ! This has never happened to me in FM before and I'm surprised he's not already on the favourite personnel list

Wayne McCormick-Brought on loan from Notts County, a solid and determined defender who always put in a good performance. On a side note Notts County are doing quite well in Championship and has a very good youth team ! Plus they are my feeder club :D

Enrico Petrillo-On loan from burnley, this quick winger was my first non-british player. I have to say he does look terrible in some attributes but in the ones that mattered he performed. Often was the case that he would cross for Naismith who headed the ball into the net like a bullet.

Leon Best-Last season's star player still performed quite well in this league. He had some good spells in the season where he was scoring for fun. In other parts he couldn't get a goal to save his life. However he was always reliable to at least put in decent amounts of effort

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square South          1st       Champions
2011/12   Blue Square Premier        1st       Champions and FA Trophy Winners
2012/13   Coca Cola League 2         3rd       Promoted

Next Season

I'm not going to predict anything. I just want us to avoid relegation and If we somehow become champions then so be it. I doubt this run of promotions is going to last forever but as long as I don't come back to league 2 I've made progress.

Yeah, the Bradford Park Avenue thing went horribly, bottom of the table and sacked in February. Not even Jabuti could score for me :(

Started again wtih Boston Utd. 4 games in and top of the table having scored 15 goals so far (my centre back has 4 already :eek:). I'll be posting in here for a while, even if I'm the only one around because, as is my usual, I doubt I'll be starting any long term games on a the new version before a couple of patches have been released.

Yeah, the Bradford Park Avenue thing went horribly, bottom of the table and sacked in February. Not even Jabuti could score for me :(

Started again wtih Boston Utd. 4 games in and top of the table having scored 15 goals so far (my centre back has 4 already :eek:). I'll be posting in here for a while, even if I'm the only one around because, as is my usual, I doubt I'll be starting any long term games on a the new version before a couple of patches have been released.

I'll still be here a while :) not quite finished with my Merthyr game yet

Good to hear, SnakeXe. I've been catching up with your progress from when I was last around. Some might say you're dominating English football. If my counting's right you've own 15 of the last 16 Premier League titles :eek: And it's incredible to see Paulinho nearing the 1000 appearance mark, I've never had anyone get near that on any version of FM.

I don't think fans of my Boston side can complain about a lack of entertainment so far. Seven games into the league our results so far have been 2-2, 5-2, 4-0, 4-1, 2-2, 2-4, 5-0. That's 24 goals scored, 11 conceded and 3rd in the table. Dennis Wyness and Jabuti are forming a lethal partnership up front.

Good to hear, SnakeXe. I've been catching up with your progress from when I was last around. Some might say you're dominating English football. If my counting's right you've own 15 of the last 16 Premier League titles :eek: And it's incredible to see Paulinho nearing the 1000 appearance mark, I've never had anyone get near that on any version of FM.

I don't think fans of my Boston side can complain about a lack of entertainment so far. Seven games into the league our results so far have been 2-2, 5-2, 4-0, 4-1, 2-2, 2-4, 5-0. That's 24 goals scored, 11 conceded and 3rd in the table. Dennis Wyness and Jabuti are forming a lethal partnership up front.

Haha, I hadn't actually realised that! It's funny how you lose track of these things when you're focusing on something else (in my case, youth development). Paulinho is something else though, at the age of 39 he's still putting in great displays when required. The most pleasing thing for me is I can now put out a team containing 8 youth products against all but the very best teams and be confident they'll win :)

Sounds like you're creating an entertaining side at Boston! Jabuti is something else, he was still scoring in the Championship on my Tiverton save. Perhaps I should continue that one some day!

Building up a good youth system is something I'm anxious to do throughout this attempt at the challenge. I always find it very rewarding to see players come through your system and reach the very top.

Jabuti and Wyness are on an incredible run so far. Jabuti's stats are 11 games, 13 goals, 4 assists whilst Wyness' are 11 games, 7 goals, 10 assists. The number of times Wyness has dropped deep, taken a pass from the midfield, then turned and played in Jabuti is staggering. If they can keep this going then I can sniff a first season promotion (which would be nice) but I suspect defences may get wise to them before much longer.

Anyone got a list of the possible clubs we could be managing yet in FM11? Will probably start with this challenge, since for some unknown reason I love spending my first few hours reloading for lower rep teams and uploading the saves for everyone. If my past few attempts are anything to by, it will be my 3rd or 4th attempt before I gel with a team enough that I can get past 5 seasons in the BSS/N!

SnakeXe's Merthyr Tydfil - Season 32 - 2041/42

Story of the Season:

Premier League - 1st, Champions

Had a slightly more tough task winning this year, with teams finally getting their acts together to post competitive totals. Depending on how the summer goes, we might be in a real battle next year.

Champions League - Winners

A crazy last 15 minutes away to Milan aside, where we conceded 3 incredibly sloppy goals - one of which was utterly ridiculous, as their striker ran at my two centre-halfs, who each left it to the other to close him down, so he just literally ran straight between them and scored. A great performance in the home leg overturned the deficit, and the final was won with a strong showing.

FA Cup - Winners

Much trickier than last year's, with Liverpool running us incredibly close in the final.

League Cup - Winners

Probably should have won the final without the need for penalties, but it's nice to get a shoot-out win under our belts as we don't have a great record in them.

Club World Championship - Winners

Even more goals than last year, and none conceded.

Community Shield - Winners

Not much to say here.

European Super Cup - Winners

Ditto.

Transfers - £61m Profit

Two bits of huge business, record scorer Massimiliano Maggio finally leaving the club for £28.5m as he felt he'd done all he could. It was a shame to see him go, but the fee at his age was pretty hard to turn down, especially considering we really need to start developing some of our own strikers. The other was George Parks heading to Italy for £27m, a really top-class fullback, but strangely we didn't miss him too much. Other small tidbits involved academy graduates who hadn't made an impression.

Other News: Paulinho has one year left on his contract, and made a healthy 20 starts this year, so hopefully he'll carry on playing next year, and will undoubtedly break the 1000 appearances barrier if he does. He, Valentino Bianchi, Ramon Colunga, Stuart Harris, Jose Maria Hidalgo, Marcelo Echague, Anto Savic, John Hollis, Mike Hunt, and Enrique Lopez Santos are the only non-academy players left at the club. Paulinho will be done in one season, Bianchi will go as soon as a left-footed full-back comes through the academy, Colunga is 32, I'm thinking of selling Savic, and Hollis has submitted a transfer request, so that number could shrink rapidly over the next season or two.

Next Season:

I don't think we'll do another clean-sweep, the players were knackered at the end of the season and we could (maybe should) have lost both the FA Cup and Champions League finals. On the other hand, the academy players will be a year older and better, and only really Paulinho and Colunga are the wrong side of 30, so who knows?

5 Most Important Players:

5. Daniel Jenkins - AMR/L - In a pretty lean year for the wingers, he was the best of a relatively bad bunch.

4. John Hollis - ST - A fantastic return from the striker, he's only down here because he submitted a transfer request on the eve of an FA Cup Semi-Final - bad timing mate.

3. Marcus Phillips - AMC - Breakthrough season for him, equal top assist maker with Lopez Santos. My third academy player to make this list.

2. Ramon Colunga - DC - Definitely on the wane, still a class above though.

1. Enrique Lopez Santos - ST - Another great season from the world-class striker.

History:

Season    League                  Position  Achievements                   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   Blue Square South       1st       Blue Square South Champions,  Promoted
2011/12   Blue Square Premier     1st       Blue Square Premier  Champions, Promoted
2012/13   Coca-Cola League Two    4th       Play-Off Winners, Promoted
2013/14   Coca-Cola League One    6th       Play-Off Semi-Finalists
2014/15   Coca-Cola League One    4th       Play-Off Semi-Finalists
2015/16   Coca-Cola League One    17th      Johnstone's Paint Trophy Winners
2016/17   Coca-Cola League One    2nd       Promoted
2017/18   Coca-Cola Championship  18th      None
2018/19   Coca-Cola Championship  21st      None
2019/20   Coca-Cola Championship  9th       None
2020/21   Coca-Cola Championship  6th       Play-Off Winners, Promoted
2021/22   Premier League          13th      None
2022/23   Premier League          14th      None
2023/24   Premier League          9th       None
2024/25   Premier League          4th       League Cup Runners Up
2025/26   Premier League          1st       PL Champions
2026/27   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, LC  Winners
2027/28   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, LC  Winners, CWC Winners
2028/29   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, FA  Cup Winners, CWC Winners
2029/30   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, FA  Cup Winners, LC Winners, CWC Winners
2030/31   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, FA  Cup Winners, CWC Winners
2031/32   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners,  CWC Winners
2032/33   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, FA  Cup Winners, LC Winners, CWC Winners
2033/34   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, FA  Cup Winners, LC Winners, CWC Winners
2034/35   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, LC Winners
2035/36   Premier League          2nd       CL Winners
2036/37   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, FA Cup Winners
2037/38   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, LC Winners
2038/39   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, FA Cup Winners
2039/40   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, FA Cup Winners
2040/41   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, FA Cup Winners, LC Winners, CWC Winners
2041/42   Premier League          1st       PL Champions, CL Winners, FA Cup Winners, LC Winners, CWC Winners

Merthyr Tydfil Academy Hall of Fame:

A list of those Merthyr Academy graduates who make 100 or more appearances for the club.

Name                Pos        Era                    Apps   Goals     AvR
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Thomas          DM/MC      2029-Present            547      48    7.03
Daniel Jenkins      AMR/L      2035-Present            304      21    7.26
Marcus Phillips     AMC        2034-Present            290      17    6.98
Paul Smith          WB/AML     2013-2018, 2021-2023    219      12    6.87
Andrew Thomas       DM/MC      2037-Present            183      17    7.14
Mike Williamson     DM/AMLC    2029-2035               175      12    6.76
Tom Patton          AMC        2038-Present            166      17    7.06
John Hulse          GK         2037-Present            153       0    6.98
Neil Evans          AMR/L      2038-Present            151      11    7.09
Gareth Jackson      AMRC/FC    2039-Present            104      12    7.08

Previous Season Reports:

Season 1 - 2010/11

Season 2 - 2011/12

Season 3 - 2012/13

Season 4 - 2013/14

Season 5 - 2014/15

Season 6 - 2015/16

Season 7 - 2016/17

Season 8 - 2017/18

Season 9 - 2018/19

Season 10 - 2019/20

Season 11 - 2020/21

Season 12 - 2021/22

Season 13 - 2022/23

Season 14 - 2023/24

Season 15 - 2024/25

Season 16 - 2025/26

Season 17 - 2026/27

Season 18 - 2027/28

Season 19 - 2028/29

Season 20 - 2029/30

Season 21 - 2030/31

Season 22 - 2031/32

Season 23 - 2032/33

Season 24 - 2033/34

Season 25 - 2034/35

Season 26 - 2035/36

Season 27 - 2036/37

Season 28 - 2037/38

Season 29 - 2038/39

Season 30 - 2039/40

Season 31 - 2040/41

Not a bad season then :D Will be great to see Paulinho break the 1000 mark next season.

I'm currently struggling with a striker crisis. Jabuti suffered strained knee ligaments, Kyle McAusland came in and got some goals, now both he and Wyness have joined Jabuti on the sidelines. I now only have one fit senior striker. The next 2-3 weeks until everyone is fully fit could be seriously troublesome. On the plus side, we're top of the league after 18 games.

Not a bad season then :D Will be great to see Paulinho break the 1000 mark next season.

I'm currently struggling with a striker crisis. Jabuti suffered strained knee ligaments, Kyle McAusland came in and got some goals, now both he and Wyness have joined Jabuti on the sidelines. I now only have one fit senior striker. The next 2-3 weeks until everyone is fully fit could be seriously troublesome. On the plus side, we're top of the league after 18 games.

Yeah I can't wait! Just keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't suddenly jack it in over the summer. It's funny, although we did the clean sweep again, it felt like the other sides were much, much closer to us this year. I really can't see us managing it a third time in a row, one of those off-days like the one against AC Milan will happen in a knockout game, or we'll not come back from it in the second leg or something.

Ouch, haven't had many injury crises that bad recently! Had no fit left backs earlier in the season, that's probably the worst in a while. Hopefully you can keep it tight at the back and nick a few 1-0s until the big guns are back :)

dafuge...sorry to ask, but I see Cheltenham managed to get into the Premiership and even had a couple of top 4 finishes as well. Whgat has their history been like, and how did they progress in Europe :)

A tycoon taking over in 2072 is to blame :(

League history

They came third in their CL group in 2085 and then go knocked out of the EL in their first match (and again two years later).

Anyone got a list of the possible clubs we could be managing yet in FM11? Will probably start with this challenge, since for some unknown reason I love spending my first few hours reloading for lower rep teams and uploading the saves for everyone. If my past few attempts are anything to by, it will be my 3rd or 4th attempt before I gel with a team enough that I can get past 5 seasons in the BSS/N!

Ryman League Premier Division

Zamaretto League Premier Division

Evo-Stik League Premier Division

Here are links to the tables where you can see the possible teams, the reputations list will be put up when it kicks off.

Before anyone asks, provided my copy of the game arrives in time and the patch is released, the thread should be up some time on Friday evening.

Ryman League Premier Division

Zamaretto League Premier Division

Evo-Stik League Premier Division

Here are links to the tables where you can see the possible teams, the reputations list will be put up when it kicks off.

Before anyone asks, provided my copy of the game arrives in time and the patch is released, the thread should be up some time on Friday evening.

Eep. this excites me. I'm looking forward to reading your battle Gilbster. I'm a long time lurker and your 2009 battles were great fun to read (although maybe not to play).

Dunno who to try for. Croydon where I used to live or Hornchurch where I'm from. Or even a different one. Just looking at those league tables excites me. I'm going for a lie down.

Boston United

Season 2010/11

615.png

Blue Square North

Well, frankly, this went a bit well. Set the task of 'learning from the experience' (or, in other words, we expect you to get relegated but don't embarrass the club), I think we can put a big tick in that column. We started the season as something of an entertaining side, scoring for fun and conceding almost as many. That culminated in a game at Vauxhall Motors, which was 3-3 after 14 minutes (and which we went on to win 6-4). I felt a need to try and tighten up defensively a bit after that, and especially when we went through a striker crisis, but we still conceded more than anyone above 17th place. So it's a good job that we rattled home 114 goals in the league campaign. We will definitely have to play better defensively if we want to stay in the Blue Square Premier though.

FA Cup

I enjoyed some excellent cup runs in my early seasons with Canvey that effectively bank-rolled the club and enabled us to buy our way up the divisions. I'll be looking for more of the same with Boston, but we failed to get to the first round proper this season. Both our second and third qualifying round games (against Cambridge City and Biggleswade Town) required replays before we got dicked 5-0 by BSP side Histon in the 4th qualifying round.

FA Trophy

I failed to win this with Canvey, so it's on my to do list with Boston. Unfortunately a late comeback by Kiddymonster in the 1st round denied us the chance to go further this season.

Transfers

Leon Osbourne's move was arranged before I joined the club (and as he proved to be useful, I'm thankful of it) and I 'cheated' a bit with obvious prior knowledge that Jabuti would do the business. My best pick up, however, was former SPL stalwart Dennis Wyness. Goodness knows why he wanted to join a BSN side, but thank Christ that he did.

Terkleton's Top 5

5. Michael Welch

Picked up on a free transfer, with a jumping stat of 15 he was always going to be a good player at this level. He managed four goals in our first four league games, though after that people got a little bit wise to the fact that we simply had him attacking the far post and stuck our corners in that area every time. Still, nine goals was impressive, but even more so was the fact that he won 375 out of 453 headers and 146 out of 159 tackles over the course of the season. My defence didn't work as I had wanted it except for Michael, I'm confident he can step up.

4. Kyle McAusland

Probably the surprise of the season in my eyes, Kyle did a superb job, whether it was filling in for the often injured Jabuti or standing in as Welch's centre back partner. His favourite goal seems to be making a mug of a centre back on the edge of the box before drilling one into the top corner, though with his pace he's pretty useful in chasing down the channels for balls over the top. Thoroughly earned another year on his contract.

3. Lee Canoville

The Carlos Alberto of the Blue Square North. Part of the reason we struggled defensively was that Lee was often seen bombing down the right flank, swinging crosses into the box for either Wyness or Jabuti. Nineteen assists from a full back is an immense contribution, and I was willing to take the defensive problems that it caused for the attacking pay off that he brought.

2. Jabuti

Look at those stats and then imagine what they'd have been had he got a full season under his belt. 28 goals in 27 games, the Spaniard never fails to deliver. A bit of a bastard for a hat-trick (he got four of them over the course of the season), he has done nothing but build my expectation of what he'll do at BSP level. I think I love him.

1. Dennis Wyness

God. Plain and simple, this man is now my God. Assists and goals by the bucket load, he unsurprisingly took the Blue Square North Player of the Year and Top Goalscorer awards. He may be getting on (now 34) but he's been given a contract for next year, and whilst I don't expect the same level of miracle performance, if he can continue to bring the best out of Jabuti then I'll be a very happy man. Also scored the goals against Blyth that sealed our title win.

Next Season

Staying up is, of course, the be all and end all, but with players like Jabuti and Wyness (plus Aaron Morris and Conrad Logan already signed up for our BSP assault), I'll be a little disappointed if we end up scraping survival. I'd love a season of anonymous mid-table boredom. Of course, another Manager of the Year trophy wouldn't be argued with if it came my way :D

Career Overview

Season League Final Pos. Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11 Blue Square North 1st Automatic Promotion

Boston United 100 Club

Name (Position) League Games (Overall Games); League Goals (Overall Goals); Average Rating
(Dates at club)

No entrants to date.

Stat Attack

We used 25 players over the course of the season and the only outfield player who contributed neither a goal or assist was nineteen year old back up left back Owen Kessack.

Will the files be available to download for if someone wanted to start this tomorrow as soon as they get the new game?

I'm out this evening and at work all day tomorrow, so it will be Friday late afternoon at the very earliest (assuming the patch is out by then).

I'm out this evening and at work all day tomorrow, so it will be Friday late afternoon at the very earliest (assuming the patch is out by then).

The rules might need updating with the new agent features - for example would we need to scout/trial a player offered by an agent, the same with players who have the same agent as one of your players.

The patch should be out by then as Steam has updated already for 11.1 (before release). I'm very excited about this.

how can you see that? I've pre-loaded through steam but the only thing I can see when right-clicking on FM11 is 'pre-load info' and other stuff..

how can you see that? I've pre-loaded through steam but the only thing I can see when right-clicking on FM11 is 'pre-load info' and other stuff..

I pre-loaded yesterday and then today steam popped up with another message today saying 'Steam has finished downloading FM11'. I looked at the downloads page and it was a 340mb download, so I assume this was the patch downloading. I haven't looked at the editor to confirm it, but it's the only thing I can imagine it having been.

I pre-loaded yesterday and then today steam popped up with another message today saying 'Steam has finished downloading FM11'. I looked at the downloads page and it was a 340mb download, so I assume this was the patch downloading. I haven't looked at the editor to confirm it, but it's the only thing I can imagine it having been.

I confirmed it in the editor and now the game is available to play :D

The rules might need updating with the new agent features - for example would we need to scout/trial a player offered by an agent, the same with players who have the same agent as one of your players.

I hadn't even thought about that. Initial thoughts are players offered by agents can be signed without scouting, not sure about players with the same agent though.

I haven't had a chance to test it yet but I've got the file ready :thup:

Nice :thup: My fingers are itching to get started. For the first time I have the game ready from day 1, so I want to get cracking. I have a surprise for you all too for this years challenge :cool:

Gonna try and copy you Daf this year - gonna take Kingstonian right from day one and try and play just the one save all year! (I have no doubt that I shall fail!)

Same here, minus the Kingstonian part, I just pick one of the teams from my first load up - the mystery is half the excitement :p

Archived