dafuge's FM10 challenge

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations on completing the challenge, although that must have been weird winning the CL and finishing 10th :D

yes it was, couldn't put my finger on why the league form was so poor. None of my players are described as world class and my scouts are able to always find a lot of better players in nearly every position, so there is room for improvement, i'm also struggling to fill the HG quota for prem and CL.

the next season is worse fighting relegation by dec :mad:, i didn't take the opportunity to root out the players affecting morale as i though it was a blip.

Aario - Season 3 (2012-2013) - BSP - 3rd - Playoff and FA Trophy Winners

Not been on here, or able to play for ages but have finally finished my 3rd season!

Overview

After last seasons disapointment (playoff semis and FA trophy semis lossers) this time round we managed to go that little bit further in both competitions to win promotion to the football league and also win our first trophy :thup:

League

After winning the BSN and finishing 3rd in the BSP due to great home form and being in leagues were no-one else wanted to win it in my first 2 seasons this time we were never in with a shout of winning the league. We were always confortable for the playoffs though.

The playoff semis were both comfortable games and put us into the final against Farnborough who had finished 5th and surprisingly beat Wrexham in their semi. Again the game was very comfortable, probably helped by the fact that both Farnboroughs first choice strikers missed the game through injury.

Cups

Went one better than last season in the FA Cup by getting an easy draw through to the 3rd round were we get thrashed by Premier Division QPR.

Another easy draw, not having to play anyone else from the BSP until the final, sent us to Wembely for the FA Trophy Final against high flying Wrexham. It was a very tight game but a single goal in extra time was enough to see us win our first silverware :D

Squad

Here is my first team squad. A better keeper was added along with Mitchel-King and Craney in central midfield to replace the aging Keates. I think Mitchel-King (another find from the backroom advice screen) may get more games at centre half in the future. Basey at left back had a solid first season as well.

Here are the transfers made during the season and those who I have managed to get in for next season already.

Aims for next season

Get myself into midtable and stay there! Also see if my policy of recruiting staff as much for their knowledge/nationality as their stats leads to a few more foriegn players fancy us now we will be a league club.

Finances

Winnings and TV money from Cup games lead to a profit for the year.

Still need to find a tactic which works away from home, which explains the tactical consistency stat.

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square North         1st         Promoted as Champions
2011/12   Blue Square Premier       3rd         Playoff semi-finalist, FA Trophy semi-finalists
2012/13   Blue Square premier       3rd         Playoff Winners, FA Trophy Winners

Season 1 report

Season 2 report

el sid - Canvey Island - 2013/2014

Squad Stats

Media Prediction - 24th

League Table

Graph

A wildly fluctuating league season, saw us being as high as 2nd and as low as 17th. We went through periods where we were playing like real contenders and some where we just abysmal. However, we did enough to qualify for the playoffs, taking the last playoff spot.

Playoffs:

Semifinal First leg

Semifinal Second leg

Final

Transfers

League Cup - We don't have too much luck in the Mickey Mouse trophy it seems :D

FA Cup - Not so much luck in the FA Cup this season, as we were knocked out by Sheffield United in the 3rd round.

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - Lost to eventual finalists, we were pretty ordinary in the match.

Key Players :

Kenny Cooper - January signing and did a very good job

Keko - Fantastic player, will be looking to sign him permanently next season

Alassane N'Diaye - Solid player in midfield

Koke - Same as Keko, fine player

Diego Promes - Just doesn't lose headers at the back

Niko van Aken - Did a reasonable job between the sticks

Season            Division                   Position                 Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       Blue Square South                  5th                Promoted via Playoffs
2011/12       Blue Square Premier                1st                Promoted - FA Trophy winners
2012/13       Coco-Cola League 2                 2nd                Promoted
2013/14       Coco-Cola League 1                 6th                Promoted via Playoffs

Hastings United, Season 2017-18 – Season Eight, Blue Square South

Summary

Once again Parkin’s transfer saga failed to see Phil leave the Pilot Field this summer, and I felt that with his presence in the team, he could propel an improving squad up to at least a playoff place. It turned out that his presence served more, perhaps, to unsettle the squad as his persistent transfer requests and injuries undermined the team somewhat. Could the squad cope? Read on…

Transfers

Luke Ayling seemed the standout transfer during the summer but he was largely disappointing, unfortunately. Hendry and Nixon were decent signings, and Hayward, Willmott and Ollerenshaw were all good performers for us this year, although in Willmott’s case, the ability wasn’t really recognised until the last few months of the season. We did well to get £20k for a fringe player in Quinn and though I was disappointed to lose the reliable Sam Hatton, his performances for Havant & W seemed to suggest I was well shot of him.

Competition Reports

Blue Square South

We entered the playoff places after 11 games and never left them after that. Automatic promotion was a possibility for a while, but not far into the new year.

The Final Table this season. Massive step up for us this year. Going into the playoffs, though, I knew that if we didn’t get promoted this year, we might not get another chance…

The Playoffs

In the first leg against Hereford, we were really unlucky, and Phil Parkin’s missed penalty could have produced a one sided result rather than the draw.

The second leg was extremely disappointing. Despite dominating possession, we couldn’t get the performance right and limped out of the promotion picture with the smallest of whimpers. Very disappointing end to an extremely good season. More of the same next time round, please!

Hereford went on to beat Farnborough 1-0 at Yeovil’s Huish Park to secure promotion to the Blue Square Premier. Probably for the best, I’ve only managed one win in seven games against them.

The e.on FA Cup - terribly poor performance against Eastbourne Borough ended our run this year.

The FA Trophy - Slightly ulucky defeat to Lewes here.

The squad.

With selected stats for all competitions, ordered by the amount of time they spent on the pitch – a rough guide to their importance to the team I suppose.

Unfortuantely, from looking at this, it’s clear who the main culprits were for the fact that we couldn’t get closer to automatic promotion this year: Luke Ayling in particular was a massive disappointment. Ollerenshaw’s average rating belies his 50% clean sheet record, so perhaps he isnt so much to blame, but only three of the top ten players in terms of minutes on the pitch managed average ratings above 7. Ricketts was signed right at the end of the season on loan for 8 months. His terrible playoff performances werent the best start to his career and I wish I had played Cassius, really. However, he should be a good player for us at this level next season.

Key Players

Sebastien Lake-Gaskin

Just as I thought Cassius was taking over as the primary goalscorer, Lake-Gaskin has a superb season and his goals were a major factor in the drive for the playoffs.

Marcus Cassius

Not so many goals this year but plenty of assists and good performances. 56% shots on target is very good.

Phil Parkin

Despite a lot of moaning about wanting to move to a bigger club and a few injuries, Parkin still played well. But our failure to secure promotion surely will result in his departure this summer. This will mean I have to give Ayling another chance, probably, but Parkin is really disrupting dressing room harmony.

Eoin Wearen

Significant improvement in his second season. Could be a long term fixture in the team.

Notable others:

Dave Wilson. Stepping up and looks like he might be decent cover if Parkin does leave. Good timing, Dave! Nathan Hayward is a really good utility player. Used him in midfield but moved back to central defence a few times when Ayling was struggling and needed to come off. Will Hendry was very encouraging going forward this year and his experience was a major factor. Will be looking to him to tutor some up and coming players over the next few years. Ben Willmott unfortunately didn’t get much of a look in until late in the season but he did really well and is a good prospect for next season and beyond. Finally, Darragh Hoey seems likely to be the 2nd real star of this level to come through the Hastings rank. His first season after graduating from the academy, the young Irish midfielder has bags of potential, and that average rating in his first season is very promising indeed.

Finances

Still struggling here, just hoping that promotion can ease the worries a bit. Or a tycoon takeover, perhaps?!

The board have now created an affiliation with Crystal Palace. This will provide a little cash and perhaps some decent loan players from the newly promoted members of the Championship for next season. Could just be the needed catalyst for a real promotion push at last.

Club Records and Awards

>> Highest League Position: 5th in Blue Square South

>> Highest Gate Receipts: £24,000, vs Hereford, BSS Playoff Semi-Final 1st Leg, 12th May.

>> Youngest Player: Darragh Hoey – 16y15d vs. Bishops Stortford, 6th August.

>> Youngest Goalscorer: Darragh Hoey – 16y53d vs. Crawley, 26th September.

>> Highest Average Attendance: 656

Cumulative records (will be published every season as long as the holder is at the club):

>> Most League Apps for the Club: Phil Parkin – 266 – RECORD EXTENDED

>> Most League Goals for the Club: Marcus Cassius – 105 – RECORD EXTENDED

>> Fans’ Player of the Year: Sebastien Lake-Gaskin

FPOY wins:

Phil Parkin: 4

Sebastian Lake-Gaskin: 3

Louis Lavers: 1

MY team of the year:

Ollerenshaw

Willmott – Wilson – Parkin – Ayling – Nixon

Hoey – Wearen – Hendry

Cassius – Lake-Gaskin

Subs: Franks, Hayward, Kirby, Mullin, Lawrie, Ricketts, Corcoran.

Overall XI….Mullin the new inductee…

New Youth Cohort

No-one of note this year, really.

So close yet so far this year. This squad is so nearly there. If Palace, my affiliate, let me have a couple of decent players on loan next season, then that final push for promotion could be on...

Career Summary (and links to season reports):

[size=3]Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4545073&postcount=4054]2010/11[/url]   Blue Square South         18th         [/b]None[b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4573054&postcount=4313]2011/12[/url]   [/b]Blue Square South[b]          9th         [/b]None[b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4587342&postcount=4453]2012/13[/url]   [/b]Blue Square South[b]          9th         [/b]None[b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4650591&postcount=4782]2013/14[/url]   [/b]Blue Square South[b]         17th         [/b]None[b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4674312&postcount=4905]2014/15[/url]   [/b]Blue Square South[b]         17th         [/b]None[b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4739188&postcount=5305]2015/16[/url]   [/b]Blue Square South[b]         15th         [/b]None[b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4982871&postcount=6809]2016/17[/url]   [/b]Blue Square South[b]         14th         [/b]None[b]
2017/18   [/b]Blue Square South[b]          5th         Lost in Play-off Semi-Final
[/b][/size]

Call me a big fat idiot, but how do you link to a single post, as GreyedOutMan has in his update?

And hang in there, GOM, hopefully it'll be ninth time lucky next season :thup:

Click on the post number in the top right hand corner, then C&P it.

...and you a mod!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think last year might just be a watershed,although a massive amount of players have been released over the summer. I have kept a lot of the major stars, but there will be some squad gelling issues. On the plus side, I have virtually halved my squad's wages!

Boston united season 22 2031/32

League Table, Position Graph final position - 1st

the league was once again a fantastic competition for us with just a little blip at the start of the season and we stayed at the top for the whole season and had the title wrapped up with 4 games to go.

Cups

Community Shield

Played Man City in the community shield for the first piece of silverware of the season. Once again we ran out winners in a close game that went to Penalties

FA Cup

Leeds dumped us out of this competition in the 5th round.

League Cup

Got to the final again and came up against Arsenal. After ending normal time at 0-0 we went to extra time where we managed to sneak a winner in the 101st minute.

Champions League

Once again got to the final after drawing a fairly tough group in the group stage. After this stage it was a fairly easy route to the final with the toughest opposition being Olypique Lyonnais. However we got comprehensively beaten in the final by Stuttgart.

Transfers

Star Player

The star player this year has been Angelo Manno

This young Italian defender was ridiculled by the fans when he joined but has since become a fan favourite and is one of the first names on the team sheet. He even scores some great goals.

Key Players

James Farrell Once again a fantastic season for Farrell. Sharing playing time with the player below on the left.

Adrian A good pick up here and has played well sharing his time with Farrell.

Jesus Ochoa Ochoa was brought in after I sold Stephen Grant last season. He's proved my faith in him by being a midfield maestro all year an dhe's also a full Mexico International

Stuart MacArthur Macarthur has been great when he's played especially partnering Ochoa.

Ian Miller Miller has been a great acquisition for me after QPR decided to sell him on. Pushing my Swedish striker Jonas Bergstrand down to a backup role for the team.

Finances

Other News

In other new's I got the Manager of the year award. Also the board has decided to spend £6 million on another 4534 seats in the stadium taking the total capacity to 31500. They are also upgrading the youth facilities.

Also I have decided to show My overall best 11 from now on.

Season           League              Final Position               Achievments
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       Blue Square North          7th                         none
2011/12       Blue Square North          2nd                       Promoted Via Playoffs
2012/13       Blue Square Premier        15th                        none  
2013/14       Blue Square Premier        20th                        none
2014/15       Blue Square Premier        12th                        none
2015/16       Blue Square Premier        3rd                       Lost in Playoff Final   
2016/17       Blue Square Premier        1st                       Automatic Promotion, FA Trophy
2017/18       Coca Cola League 2         2nd                       Automatic Promtion
2018/19       Coca Cola League 1         21st                      Relegated to League 2
2019/20       Coca Cola League 2         4th                       Lost in Playoff Final
2020/21       Coca Cola League 2         4th                       Promoted via Playoffs
2021/22       Coca Cola League 1         9th                         none
2022/23       Coca Cola League 1         11th                        none
2023/24       Coca Cola League 1         1st                       League 1 Champions
2024/25       Coca Cola Championship     11th                        none
2025/26       Coca Cola Championship     14th                        none
2026/27       Coca Cola Championship     5th                      Lost in Playoff Semi Finals
2027/28       Coca Cola Championship     1st                      Championship Champions 
2028/29       Premier League             7th                      Qualified for the Europa League
2029/30       Premier League             2nd                      Qualified for the Champions League
2030/31       Premier League             1st                      Premier League and Carling Cup Winners
2031/32       Premier League             1st                      Premier League and Carling Cup Winners

Other Winners

Premier League - Boston utd

FA Cup - Arsenal

Carling Cup - Boston Utd

Champions League - Stuttgart

Europa League - Man City

European Championship - Italy

Aims for next season

Win the Champions league and try to do a threepeat on the PL.

Truro City FC - League 2 - 2019/20

Media Prediction: 5th

Actual Position : 2nd

Bounced back up at the first attempt, just how I wanted it, didn't do it the easy way, lots of inconsistency throughout the season, but some good New Year signings led to us winning 12 of the last 14 and comfortably getting 2nd in the end. Robert Kottgen's 41 goals in all competitions were certainly a help. I think the squad we went up with this year was weaker than the 1 last time so I've a job ahead of me to go one better and stay up in League 1 this time.

League Table

FA Cup

Another round would have been nice but having seen the next round was an away game against Colchester anyway, I'm not that upset I've gone out.

League Cup

Nope.

JP Trophy

Nice little run, ended by.......you guessed it........Colchester.

Transfers

Obviously the relegation meant the budget had to be reduced, and transfer fees recouped, so naturally there was alot of change.

Squad

Dunno where I stand for next year at the mo, cause I thought I'd stay up comfortably last time.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square South        8th        None
2011/12   Blue Square South        4th        PlayOff Semi-Finals
2012/13   Blue Square South        3rd        PlayOff Runner Up
2013/14   Blue Square South        1st        Blue Square South Winners
2014/15   Blue Square Premier      13th       None
2015/16   Blue Square Premier      5th        PlayOff Winners
2016/17   League 2                    13th       None
2017/18   League 2                    2nd        Runners Up/Promotion
2018/19   League 1                    23rd       Relegated
2019/20   League 2                    2nd        Runners Up/Promotion

Next Season

Stay up.

Hmmmmm - I feel like I have somehow cheated here.......

.... or is this some kind of bug :confused:

Anyway, about to start my 4th season (first as a pro club and first in the Football League) and I get the usual message about new youth intake. The majority are, as normal, rubbish however there is also this guy :eek:

As I say, first season as a pro club with training and youth facilities as poor as they come. Seems ridiculous that one of Forest, Derby (both in the top 10 of Championship in all seasons of the game) or even Notts County (won League 2 in holiday season and in League 1 ever since) would have let a talent like this be missed. He is, after all, already described as being of national reputation.

Oh well, guess I will lose him pretty soon anyway :rolleyes:

MikaelS - Chippenham - End of Season 5 (2014/2015)

CCC Prediction - 24th

CCC Position - 8th

FA Cup - Lost in 3rd Round (v Portsmouth)

League Cup - Lost in 2nd Round (v Ipswich)

CCC (8th) - League Table | League Graph

CCC Summary

Not the worst nor the best season. It was like a rollercoaster ride, beating the top teams, losing to the bottom ones. 8th is okay considering the players I have.

Domestic Cups

Cups are a laugh.

League Cup

FA Cup

Best Elevens - Overall | Season

Record Sheet - Player Records | Team Records

Manager Info

Manager Overview

Manager Profile

Manager Personal

Manager Information

Team Info

Information Overview

Information Stats

Information Facts

Information Stadium/Facilities

Other Info

Player Selection

Finances

Wages

Transfers 1 | Transfers 2

Affiliated Clubs

Staff

Players of the Season

Zakarie Boucher - A fantastic season for him. He played the most games of all players and despite being shot down often he still performed well.

Bobby Spencer - Youngster taking over to cover for injuried. Scored a few goals and did a decent job.

Davide Enrico Somma - Topscorer this year. Did very well considering he played right midfield.

Owain Tudur-Jones - A solid season for him which gave him a draft for Wales' National Squad.

David - My scout found this gem and he quickly proved himself a real beauty. I look forward to next season where he should do even better.

Chippenham Awards

David got Fans Player of the Year

Player on CCL1 Team of the Season - 1

Chippenham News

We moved to the new stadium.

New sponsorship kit worth 500k per annum

Season Summary

A decent season overall. I really got beaten in the beginning and just couldn't keep up. With a last sprint I finished in a respectable 8th spot. Cups are still to be improved.

Game Summary

Season         League                     Position                  Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4299228&postcount=2894"]2010/11[/url]        Blue Square South          1st place (105 points)    Division Champions
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4567738&postcount=4239"]2011/12[/url]        Blue Square Premier        1st place (113 points)    Division Champions, FA Trophy
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4691632&postcount=5011"]2012/13[/url]        Coca-Cola League 2         1st place (103 points)    Division Champions
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4972840&postcount=6787"]2013/14[/url]        Coca-Cola League 1         5th place (77 points)     Promoted via playoffs
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=5029850&postcount=6922"]2014/15[/url]        Coca-Cola Championship     8th place (71 points)

Aario, Holmes looks like an amazing player, sign him onto a FT contact quick and put a huge price tag on him, about 10 million to scare off other clubs.

You do get these gems from time to time, i had one in my first season in L1 - walked straight into my team, chairman sold him within 6 months.

Last year i had a 16 yo L1/championship standard player in my youth squad when i started the first day of the challenge, this was with Merthyr and their superior youth facilities though :D.

Aario, Holmes looks like an amazing player, sign him onto a FT contact quick and put a huge price tag on him, about 10 million to scare off other clubs.

You do get these gems from time to time, i had one in my first season in L1 - walked straight into my team, chairman sold him within 6 months.

Last year i had a 16 yo L1/championship standard player in my youth squad when i started the first day of the challenge, this was with Merthyr and their superior youth facilities though :D.

Thebaker and Almondo - yep, have got him signed up for as long as possible :thup:

Just find a bit strange that such a good player would only be noticed by a club of our standing. Sure you get a few players who come up through the non-league ranks to make the highest standard but normally they come through late as they are doing something else when they are teenagers.

In real life if a teenager from the Nottingham/Derby area was known nationally (i.e. played for England school boys you would imagine) there is no way he would not be signed to one of Forest, Derby or at a stretch Notts County.

Anyway, I shall enjoy it for as long as I can :D

...and you a mod!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think last year might just be a watershed,although a massive amount of players have been released over the summer. I have kept a lot of the major stars, but there will be some squad gelling issues. On the plus side, I have virtually halved my squad's wages!

Tell you what, 8 seasons in BSS...Hats off to you man, I woulda gone mad with that by now!

You know what sucks but is also pretty cool at the same time? Fielding a weakened team in the FA Trophy because you think you're gonna lose and you've got tired players, only for a team that should have been ripped to shreds by higher division opposition to make your fixture congestion problem worse by pulling off the upset.

But I want to win promotion, though, and still being in the FA Trophy is harming my chances of doing that. I don't have a particularly large squad, and the captain of my U-18s is on a personal mission to injure someone every time he goes into training (seriously, I've had SEVEN injuries in training caused by the same guy throwing in late challenges and colliding with people...). Plus, with so many part-time players, they don't have the natural fitness, and my pitch is falling apart... Goddamn Oxford. :(

Hmm, I had something similar with a fella called Seyfo Soley injuring alot of my first team. I did notice it started when i put him as available for reserves... maybe ****ing em off makes em go in hard in training :)

Hmm, I've requested the pitch be re-laid, and same as Dizzy, they've send end of season.. Cool, thats that sorted been bad for the last 3 seasons!

BTW: Anyone know how I can get rid of the "HG" for home grown status icons? They're annoying and unnecessary imo.

Izzy's Eagles 2010/2011 Season Summary

League Table

FA Cup

FA Trophy

Transfers I

Transfers II

Squad A-M

Squad N-Z

League Performance

Season		Div	Pos	P	w	D	L	F	A	GD	PTS	Notes

2010/2011	BSN	1st	42	24	14	4	63	27	+36	86	Promoted as Champions

Other Competitions:

FA Cup

Second Round: 2010/2011

FA Trophy

Winners: 2010/2011

Notes:

All in all, a successful first season. Winning the FA Trophy, despite my best efforts to tank the quarter final against Oxford was the perfect end to a promotion season. It was a tough fight, with Northwich still in it until after the penultimate game despite fading badly at the end of the season with 2 draws and 2 losses in their last four games to hand me the title and lose out on 2nd. Time to get rid of most of my players so I can build a good squad for next season!

I'd set myself the target this season of getting used to the club and this level of football, with avoiding relegation the main aim and anything else a bonus - the board agreed.

Transfers

I was pleasantly surprised to see we had a few good players in the squad already, a solid base to build upon if my assistants report was anything to go on. I quickly released those out of contract and not up to scratch while re-signing those that I thought had a future. With the transfer of Sambrook from Welling pre-arranged I bought the total of new players in on permanent deals to 9 and bought two more players in on season long loans. Although not all successful they at the very least provided added squad depth.

League Table | Graph

A very impressive season saw us finish mid-table in 12th. The first half of the season up until the new year saw us fail to keep any consistency going where we would go 4 or 5 without a win before winning two on the bounce, before once more going on a run without a win. At the turn of the new year we were on a worrying long run without a win and for the first time could see the relegation place looming but a mammoth 14 game without a loss streak (5 wins, 9 draws) saw us rise up the table and we weren't mathematically without a shot of the play-offs until there were two games remaining, we which promptly lost. A brilliant defensive record was to be the backbone to this success although we struggled to score goals as I failed to find a strike partner for Bryan, something to rectify next season hopefully.

FA Cup

We got unlucky with the draw for the FA cup unfortunately, and faced Chelmsford from the BSS who were up in 3rd at the time (they went on to be promoted via the play-offs) and we just didn't turn up.

FA Trophy

Another unfortunate draw, and another away game against an in-form BSS team. We didn't put up a fight and fell at the first hurdle once again, this time to Bath.

Key Players:

Michael Abnett - The right back was a rock in our defence, putting in consistence performances throughout the season.

Tom Bender - The young Welshmen on loan from Colchester had a tremendous season at left back and together with Abnett stifled the opposition wingers for most of the season.

Anton Bryan - Our top scorer had a good season with a nice haul of goals. He did however have a bad patch mid-season where he failed to score for something like 20 hours but he bounced back in tremendous form once he broke the drought. Hopefully if I can find him a strike partner of the same ability he will strive.

John Kennedy - The versatile midfielder had a good season. Playing in a mixture of central midfield and right midfield he used his experience to help the younger guys around him.

Next Season:

Aim for next season will be to improve the squad further now that I know more about the current bunch, I'd be happy with mid-table again although I have hopes we could make a run for the play-offs with the right signings.

Career Overview:

[b]Season | League | Position | Achievements[/b]
2010/11 | Blue Square North | 12th | -

The best way would be to quote my post above and copy it from there, then paste it into your update/season review before editing your details in. Hardest part is getting it to line up, you just have to keep adding and removing spaces then previewing it. :thup:

Hardest part is getting it to line up, you just have to keep adding and removing spaces then previewing it. :thup:

Hear, hear. This is the biggest put-off from posting for me. It's a real pain! I take longer doing that bit than anything else! Wish there was an easier way to do it!

Guys, I'm sorry for going into OT, but I wanted to ask someone to simulate a save so I can play by the rules. I hope it's not a problem (not for you guys with dual/quad core processors, but a problem for me with a single-core one) as it lasts around 45 mins. On my PC, it lasts at least 2-3 hours. Just the time needed for me to lose my inspiration.

So, small db, everything by the rules. Simulate 'till June 24th and I'll be thankful. :)

Thanks and sorry once more.

Guys, I'm sorry for going into OT, but I wanted to ask someone to simulate a save so I can play by the rules. I hope it's not a problem (not for you guys with dual/quad core processors, but a problem for me with a single-core one) as it lasts around 45 mins. On my PC, it lasts at least 2-3 hours. Just the time needed for me to lose my inspiration.

So, small db, everything by the rules. Simulate 'till June 24th and I'll be thankful. :)

Thanks and sorry once more.

Tons of them here

Thanks for the link.

Smart move by me, searching through this whole topic looking for a save... Didn't thought of scrolling down. Thanks ;)

This and that linked topic could be somehow joined, at least someone could put a link in the first post here... :)

Thanks for the link.

Smart move by me, searching through this whole topic looking for a save... Didn't thought of scrolling down. Thanks ;)

This and that linked topic could be somehow joined, at least someone could put a link in the first post here... :)

No problem...only slight difference to what you wanted is they are using a large db but hopefully it won't slow your game too much.

The best way would be to quote my post above and copy it from there, then paste it into your update/season review before editing your details in. Hardest part is getting it to line up, you just have to keep adding and removing spaces then previewing it. :thup:

Notepad and tab are your friends.

Archived