dafuge's FM10 challenge

Ok so i screwed it up, does anybody know why? I used the link from photobucket when i highlighted the word 'Wealdstone'? I fail at this big time:(

Might not be the most technical person in the world, but did you use the [ URL] [/url ] on either side? (obviously without the spaces)

And I'm off again, this time I am manager of the mighty Wealdstone!! They've even given me a transfer budget of 7k to avoid relegation:D good times!!

That might work...

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might not be the most technical person in the world, but did you use the [ URL] [/url ] on either side? (obviously without the spaces)

That might work...

How did you manager that? I'm probably being really dumb sorry, I just can't figure it out:(

And I'm off again, this time I am manager of the mighty http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx260/Nunnzor/Wealdstone/SimonNunn.png[/img]"]Wealdstone!! They've even given me a transfer budget of 7k to avoid relegation:D good times!!

That might work...

How did you manager that? I'm probably being really dumb sorry, I just can't figure it out:(

I quoted your message and saw that you had [ IMG] [/ IMG] tags in as well as [ URL] tags. Took them out and voila, it worked.

Tbh I'm the worst person to be explaining this, but there is a easier explanation to paste screenshots on the OP i believe, saves me from looking like an idiot trying to explain something simple :o

I quoted your message and saw that you had [ IMG] [/ IMG] tags in as well as [ URL] tags. Took them out and voila, it worked.

Tbh I'm the worst person to be explaining this, but there is a easier explanation to paste screenshots on the OP i believe, saves me from looking like an idiot trying to explain something simple :o

Ah right, I'll try that then. Thanks for trying to help me though:) I read the OP and thought i did what it said tho. I'm having a right nightmare tonight though tbh, started a new game, but forgot to paste Dafuges edit into the 10.3 folder:( so now gotta start it all again:( i'm failing big time tonight!!

Nunnother' date=' see where, Bold, italics, Underline etc...is by your comments box. You should see like a little earth thingy, just click that and put the link in and then it's done!!

Season 2 nearly done![/quote']

Thats what i did, but it just came up with an error message:( i think i msut be copying the wrong link from photobucket or something, Thanks for trying to help me guys:D

I was using the clickable thumbnail link for IMG bulletin boards and forums...Is this where I'm going wrong?

Yeah I think so. When you get the thumbnails on the album screen in photobucket you can roll over them and get a menu underneath it. Use the direct link one on there and post it between square brackets [] using the url= then your link in the first one. Follow this with the text the use/url in the second set of square brackets without the spaces between the square brackets.

Yeah I think so. When you get the thumbnails on the album screen in photobucket you can roll over them and get a menu underneath it. Use the direct link one on there and post it between square brackets [] using the url= then your link in the first one. Follow this with the text the use/url in the second set of square brackets without the spaces between the square brackets.

Ah right. When I eventually get my act together and get a game properly started up I'll do it this way! Thanks for the help guys, hopefully its got through my thick skull!!:D

Tell me you had rolling autosave activated and set to at least monthly...

I never have autosave on, now I'm wishing I had. I make back ups every now and then, the last one is from the end of the season I got promoted from the Championship, so two seasons ago :(

I never have autosave on, now I'm wishing I had. I make back ups every now and then, the last one is from the end of the season I got promoted from the Championship, so two seasons ago :(

Bold = capital sin. But this sucks too much, so I won't chastise you :(. Did you patch, and could it have something to do with that? Not that it makes any sense, but...

Bold = capital sin. But this sucks too much, so I won't chastise you :(. Did you patch, and could it have something to do with that? Not that it makes any sense, but...

No, I don't patch whilst I've got save games that I'm playing. I like to play the save through on the same patch. No idea why it won't load, it just comes up with an error message. Absolutely gutted and I can't go back and play the same seasons over again.

Think I might as well take the chance to patch up and then I'll start again :(

I've just always thought, 'what's the point' as I've never had an FM save corrupt on me before and I save pretty regularly anyway. At the start of this save I was really good at backing up at the end of every transfer window, but clearly I haven't done that over the last couple of seasons.

I will be turning autosave on next time I run the game.

I've just always thought, 'what's the point' as I've never had an FM save corrupt on me before and I save pretty regularly anyway. At the start of this save I was really good at backing up at the end of every transfer window, but clearly I haven't done that over the last couple of seasons.

I will be turning autosave on next time I run the game.

Tbh, the new patch is out so you could start one on that Terk

Tbh, the new patch is out so you could start one on that Terk

That's what I'm doing. I'll keep trying to see if I can get the Canvey save working again, but for now at least I'll be starting a new save on 10.3

Just fired up, now for the holidaying.

Legend :thup:

Not going to go as Canvey this time though. Fancy going BSN, I think.

If you wouldn't mind, if you get a one that isn't uploaded or in blue on the thread (assuming you're trying for one of the others), whack it on Megaupload? BSN one's are ****ing bout so far.

If you wouldn't mind, if you get a one that isn't uploaded or in blue on the thread (assuming you're trying for one of the others), whack it on Megaupload? BSN one's are ****ing bout so far.

Not a problem at all, sir :)

With reference to my ranting above, thinking with the new patch out it appears to make sense just to start over again. Shame, as I was looking for some redemption in that same save. Don't have the stomach to write up a season report where the conclusion is losing the job though :(

Once again, here we go! The new manager of Wealdstone:D Please, for the love of football manager may I have posted a screenshot...

Yeah you got it right.

Terk. I feel for you man. I've had a couple of saves do that while playing through this save. I've never had to start over though I have had to go back to the start of a season

Terk. I feel for you man. I've had a couple of saves do that while playing through this save. I've never had to start over though I have had to go back to the start of a season

I can't face going back two seasons to the start of our life in the Premier League. If I'd had one from this past summer (when last I played I was 10 games into the new season) then it would have been no question, I'd have replayed those games, but two seasons is too much to face.

Archived