dafuge's FM10 challenge

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maidstone Season 6 Update 2015/16 - Blue Square Premier

League Finish - 10th - League Positions

My first season in a new league and it going to be a massive challenge, I also had to sell last seasons best player for next to nothing so that I could lower the wage bill and actually bring in some other players. I struggled for the first 30 odd games and was just hanging around above the relegation drop. This is when I had decided I had enough with the save and left it.

After a bit of time away I wanted to come back to Maidstone, I had spent my time at a better side studying the tactical aspect of the game and so was prepared to finish the season and get cracking with the next. My new approach really got the best out of my players and I managed 9 wins in a row, if only I had this form all season I would probably have won the league and definitely been involved in the play-offs. I finished 10th and have to build for the season, if I can keep the core of the squad together and add a few top players (striker who can score) I feel I can challenge for the league.

Squad

Finances

Manager Profile

Manager Personal

Manager Information

Star Player - Youth Player 1

Career Overview:

League         Season    Finished   Achievements
------------------------------------------------
BSS            2010/11   19th
BSS            2011/12   19th
BSS            2012/13   15th
BSS            2013/14   10th
BSS            2014/15   5th        Playoff Winners
BSP            2015/16   10th

Tonbridge Angles - League 2 - 2012/2013

I was expecting the team this season to struggle to gel together straight away, like last season how it took pretty much half of the season for the squad to finally gel together and play in a way I wanted the team to play. But I was wrong, the team seemed to work together well from the off and we were fantastic this season, I wasn't expecting promotion and would have took anything around mid-table this season.

League Table

League Positions Graph

After the first 3 games we really did show the league that we meant business, and I was surprised by this as like the other seasons, I pretty much sold the whole squad and brought in a totally new fresh squad that would be up to the challenge of the league, and I stick by doing this as it has obviously worked so far with successive promotions in every season.

I think that the amount of time I actually spent in pre-season this season helped me make sure I was signing the right players, I spent a lot of time looking through for free transfers and such, searching for certain types of players with certain attributes to fit my team and I think I done this very well this season, especially on when I signed Tommy Hoiland, who I'm sure was some sort of FM god on a previous version of the game, obviously no where near as good on this version but he was classed as a leading star for this league like many players I signed.

Transfers

As you can see, we brought in a lot of players to make up for the amount of players that we let go and I was also pleased with how we didn't spend a penny and even made 50k in selling players which is actually quite helpful at this level.

Squad

I think I done really well and bringing together a squad that was easily good enough for this league with enough backup as well, especially for up-front as a few of my strikers become injured a lot.

Finances

As you can see at the start of the graph our finances shot up by about 100k, this was because of I played a lot of home friendlies against higher reputation teams at the start of the game which gave me a lot of money, and I have done this every pre-season so far and it has really helped us for the season and our current balance which is around the 200k mark, is not bad, and this I will want to keep this at around 300-500k next season.

FA Cup

We done quite well in the FA Cup, making it to the 3rd round and we done extremely well from getting past the 2nd round when we faced Blackpool away who were in the league above us (League 1) and we turned them over 3-0. In the 3rd round, at home to Barnsley who were in the Championship, we started well and were leading at half-time, but Barnsley should that extra quality they had in the 2nd half to beat us.

Key Players

Tommy Hoiland - Was lethal for the first half of the season but in the second half of the season he was no where near as good

Richard Peniket - Was brought in on loan to act as cover for my main strikers, but instead, he was our best player and was tremendous, pity we couldn't keep him as he will be back to Man Utd now, maybe I will go back in for him on loan for next season

Dan Woodard - A player who was bought to play RB, but instead he was great in the centre of midfield when he played there, he was basically the more defensive of the two midfielders when he played , so I decided to get a loan in to let him play there and the loan player could play at RB where Woodard played

Tiago Ronaldo - A player who I had high hopes for just because of his name and the fact my scout said he was good enough for a League 1 team. He didn't really disappoint though and did what he was asked to do, even though at times, I did rotate him about with some of my other midfielders as I had a lot of cover in the centre and I did this to keep the players happy. Provided a lot of assists, and our strikers did have good service when he played.

Luca Gerbaudo - Probably my favourite signing so far in this game, Luca was brought in when I played a diamond midfield with 2 centre midfielders, an attacking midfielder and a defensive midfielder, and I brought him in just incase we would need to revert back to the normal 4-4-2, and we did, I went to 4-4-2 and he played brilliantly on the right, managing to even get into double-figures and it I took a risk on him as well when I signed him because I knew the quality he had and knew he was interested in joining the club, so I offered him the highest wage I possibly could, which persuaded him to join.

Next Season

I am really looking forward to next season because I don't think I will have to sell the whole squad like I have did previous years, I think quite a few of my current players will be good enough for next season, and already I have sold players ready for next season for quite high prices, so far, the amount I will bring in on the 1st July, will be 500k and I would like this money to stay in my balance so we can start to build our finances to keep them stable.

I will have to get another goalkeeper in as my first team goalkeeper Rene Mommers was struggling to motivate himself all season, and this could be the same next season, also our backup goalkeeper Connor Fairley, isn't good enough now, so 1 or 2 goalkeepers will need to come in.

Looking at my strikers, I will only have Tommy Hoiland, James Keatings and Papa Waigo left for next season as it currently stands going into pre-season, as I have already sold 2 of my strikers. I am also planning on selling James Keatings because I think now that we are in League 1, it is far above his standards, even though he has been a great player for us and our longest serving player so far. Papa Waigo is normally used for the left wing, but his preferred position in up-front, so that will leave us with 2 strikers, so we will need to bring in possibly 2 or 3 in the summer.

Our defence will also be very weak when our loans move back to our clubs, especially our centre of defence, and we will need to bring in quite a few defenders to make sure we don't leak goals next season.

Our midfield is probably looking the most stable for next season, we have 2 good wingers and a few really good centre midfielders already, so this will be my last worry to look at in pre-season.

Also, I will be looking at staff for next season, as it currently stands we only have an assistant manager, a scout and a physio, so I will be looking to get in a few coaches to help out

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   Blue Square South        1st         Champions
2011/12   Blue Square Premier      5th         Promoted via playoffs
2012/13   Leaggue 2                1st         Champions

3 seasons, 3 promotions, not bad going, Tug :D Congratulations on winning the title and it'll be interesting to see how you get on in League 1.

I'm not expecting another promotion this season, infact I don't want that as I want to try and get in some good youth who look good for the future and give them the first-team experience they need, which will help me in the future as well as them.

well played mag man. Glad to see you hung in there and got some good results in the end!

Whats next for you? Pushing for promotion? Your definately getting a good manager profile!

Apart from financial control :D

I am hoping for promotion, I reckon I am good enough to win the league but I have a small squad and so any injury crisis would ruin those chances.

Well played there Tug. 3 promotions back to back is pretty hard to do IMO but you pulled it off.

I think its quite easy in those leagues, done the same on FM09 with FC United then it took me 3 season to get to Championship from League 1 and another 3 to get from Championship to Premier.

As long as we have a stable mid-table finish next season, I will be happy enough, I want to start building for the future now.

Sounds great, you going to loan him out or play him a couple of matches in first and reserve team?

Assuming this was a reply to me about Mills. This season he'll probably have to make do with reserve team football, although I've got League 2 side Oxford at home in the first round of the League Cup, so I may well give him his debut then. I'll look to loan him out as soon as I can (in FM I've generally followed the Man Utd route of getting my youngsters out on loan rather than the Arsenal route of keeping them in house). I'm a little worried about a few key stats (passing and decisions in particular) but he'll be given every chance to prove himself worthy of the Canvey shirt.

Just got my first job offer from another club \o/ Tottenham finished 17th in the Premier League last season (avoiding relegation by just 2 points) and they sacked Alan Shearer as a result. Clearly they were impressed with me when we spanked them good and proper in the League Cup and their chairman has just offered me a 2 year deal and a £16M transfer budget. If this game didn't revolve around this challenge then I'd be tempted, but given the nature of this challenge, my response was a very swift, 'get tae ****'.

I really hope we can keep this activity up guys, the thread was starting to go a little slow the past few weeks and now the last few days there has been lots of activity, lets keep this going :D

Anyway pre-season has started, just got my fixtures and that through and my first three games are:

Tonbridge vs Derby

Blackpool vs Tonbridge

Tonbridge vs Notts County

So a very very hard start, three teams who have all been involved in the Championship

Sounds like a very difficult start, Tug :(

I think the thread died down a bit because a few people who had been posting a lot completed the challenge and therefore faded away from the thread. I'm here for the long run though. I doubt I'll ever complete this thing, so I'll be posting in this thread right until the day that the FM11 version is started :D

I am trying both Terk. Got two great prospect strikers. I am keeping one in house and one on loans, then I will see what helps the most. Of course the one in house is getting tutored

The tutoring option does help a lot if you want to keep them in house. I've just always liked to get games in their legs from a young age. Maybe with my next decent player through I'll try the Arsenal route.

Just got my first job offer from another club \o/ Tottenham finished 17th in the Premier League last season (avoiding relegation by just 2 points) and they sacked Alan Shearer as a result. Clearly they were impressed with me when we spanked them good and proper in the League Cup and their chairman has just offered me a 2 year deal and a £16M transfer budget. If this game didn't revolve around this challenge then I'd be tempted, but given the nature of this challenge, my response was a very swift, 'get tae ****'.

Typical of Alan Shearer to nearly get another club relegated :cool:

I had a couple of weeks away from the game due to Mass Effect 2 coming out so stopped posting altogether but I'm back in for the long run.

Yeah I'm in for the long run as well after being busy, great to see we have some people coming back into this!

Sounds like a very difficult start, Tug :(

I think the thread died down a bit because a few people who had been posting a lot completed the challenge and therefore faded away from the thread. I'm here for the long run though. I doubt I'll ever complete this thing, so I'll be posting in this thread right until the day that the FM11 version is started :D

And the forth game is away to Watford, so very very hard start

And yeah I think you're right, I'm looking to whenever I complete this challenge to do what dafuge has done though and carry on at the top, using the youth and watching them grow

Kings Lynn - Barclays Premier League - 2019/20 - Season 10

At the outset i was aiming for further consolidation and squad building. I had managed to make some decent moves in the transfer market and brought in some experience in Stephen Defour and Some Strength at the back in big Argentine Miguel Angel Gimenez. Despite this we still looked to be no more than a Mid Table to Lower Half side and because of this top 10 seemed a reasonable aim and maybe some cash from a cup run.

We started the season erratically and our inconsistency was so frustrating, both Gimenez and Defour were struggling to come to terms with the pace of the league and were putting in some shocking displays, both were dropped to the bench and eventually out the squad for a while. Defour never quite made it back in.

After 10 games we were sitting around 12th and i was happy with that, even if i was not happy with many of the teams performances.

But then we went on an amazing 10 game unbeaten run and after 20 games were sitting in Nose Bleed territory in 1st place, Top of the premiership.

These heady heights were unheard of, and although it has never been confirmed i am sure that the slump of the next 10 or so games was as a result of a squad wide bout of Vertigo, this saw us drop to 5th before claiming the final Champions League position on the last day of the season!!!!!!!!

Kings Lynn in Europe, Unbelievable.

However, to be truthful, we are probably the least deserving qualifier in history, we played awful football and regularly nicked wins and draws with our only efforts on goal, often having suffered a battering but emerging with the points :cool:

But what we did deserve was our Cup Success, for proabably the first time in the whole 10 seasons i had a cup run to write about, The FA Cup was another non-event, however we played some great stuff in the League Cup and got ourselves all the way to Wembly.

League Cup Run

The Final

We endured a battering through the game but repelled Chelsea's Long Shot barrage and emerged with the Silverware in our grasp :D

League Table

League Positions Graph

Transfers

Squad

Key Players

Same again as far as the team stars go, they give the team a solid spine and with Harper upfront we can always nick a goal.

David - Is Maturing well and kept the experienced Defour out the team.

Angelo Morosi -Forms a solid partnership with David in the middle of the park

Romelu Lukaku -Still Terrorising Defences with his sheer physicality

Jason Harper - He is just getting better and better, a great goal return for a youngster

Stars of the Future

Siep Thies - A Promising Forward

Stuart Lunan - Winger

David Bissett - Winger

Gareth Price - Defensive Mid

Career Overview

Season     League                 Position           Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4738805&postcount=5299"][color=#800080]2010/11[/color][/url]    Blue Square North        1st              Champions, Promotion
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4755823&postcount=5395"][color=#0066cc]2011/12[/color][/url]    Blue Square Premier      5th              Play Off Winners, Promotion
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4765815&postcount=5453"][color=#0066cc]2012/13[/color][/url]    Coca-Cola League 2       18th     
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4788624&postcount=5507"][color=#0066cc]2013/14[/color][/url]    Coca-Cola League 2       2nd              Promotion  
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4825134&postcount=5575"][color=#0066cc]2014/15[/color][/url]    Coca-Cola League 1       5th              Play off Winners, Promotion
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4825203&postcount=5576"][color=#0066cc]2015/16[/color][/url]    Coca-Cola Championship   13th
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4825322&postcount=5580"][color=#0066cc]2016/17[/color][/url]    Coca-Cola Championship   6th              Play Off Winners, Promotion
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4826085&postcount=5582"][color=#0066cc]2017/18[/color][/url]    Barclays Premier League  17th
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4835669&postcount=5667"][color=#800080]2018/19[/color][/url]    Barclays Premier League  10th
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4841141&postcount=5722"]2019/20[/url]    Barclays Premier League  4th              League Cup Winners

Next Season

Plans for next season are to continue to build the squad and make the most of our unexpected venture into the Champions League as this could provide some much needed income.

I am not expecting another high finish as that was very much a fluke and i am more than happy to admit it, a 6th place finish and Europa League could be achievable but we really need to start playing some better football if we want to progress.

I am hoping that i can persude the board to upgrade the facilities as we are still at the basic level which i think is impeding the youngsters development, also i have been advised that The walks stadium can not be expanded any further and 12500 is the maximum, so thats that until a new stadium, looks like iam going to have to balance success and transfer policy with saving money to get the stadium we will need to maintain success

My 15 year old striker just got signed by Arsenal :( I'd offered him a new deal but they stole him from under me. I got £1.1M compensation that may rise to £2.9M (15% of next sale, £350K if he makes his international debut and £35K per game for his first 40 league games for them) but I'm absolutely gutted to lose him. I'd played him in a couple of pre-season friendlies and he'd scored twice and looked very impressive. So far I'm hating this season :(

Managed to sign in my first ever money signing I think from Grimbsy called Phillip Skinner for 325k over 48 months, looks promising, only bad thing he is a defensive midfielder and he won't fit into my team atm, so if I don't use him, I will try to send him on loan hopefully.

Put your hand up if you have just wasted 10 Million Pounds!

"Puts Hand Up"

Just bought a new GK and was well chuffed, he had loads of 17,18 stats in all the right areas

But, after my euphoria of th esigning going through i realisaed there was one major stat i had not noticed..........

He has an Ariel Ability of 3, yes 3, thats T H R E E

How on earth did i miss that !!!!!!!

Whats the opinion guys, have i just wasted money i cant afford to waste?

Marco Di Mauro

Terk - That sounds a big loss, bloody good young player though!! Another tough season looks ahead but keep fighting and sticking in their! Something good can happen!!

PVentrees - Does seem a little waste then again have you tried him yet? I reckon he could be good for you but you just need to force the other team to play inside and not get the ball in wide areas! :p

I got some better news, 4 wins out of the first 6 games, takeoever completed meaning I've gone from £320k in the red, to £70k in the green and hopefully a couple good cup runs can keep me financially okay! Wages are £1,000 less than last year so it looks a little promising and my 19 year old Welsh striker is scoring regularly!

I have only played the first 3 games of the new season (plus Pre-Season),

In Pre season he didnt really have much to do so he looked pretty solid,

However, one name springs to mind since the season has started - Calamity James!!!!!

Looks like i am going to have to seriously work on the Full Back settings or bite the bullet and write him off as a dud

Cheers, foost. And yeah, I'm hoping Pompey go down next season :)

On a bright note, just had my first player through the club's youth system who looks like he'll be able to break into the first team. Introducing Sam Mills. My assistant manager, Joe Cole, reckons that he's got the potential to play in the Premier League.

Very nice season Terk; the end of season run, finances and that youth player are all pretty promising signs aren't they!

On Adam Hunter, my ex-Rangers BSS-to-Championship Hastings legend centre back, he's now made his return to the SPL with Aberdeen for £1,000,000. I didn't think his attributes befitted his ability, and for that price I had to say yes.

Still, I'm pretty amazed with the progress of what was one of my first ever signings, and he must have cost us nothing in the long run as that fee more than wipes out all his wages for the past 7 years.

Aeropus, he's lost him to Arsenal now!! :/

How stupid am I. 4-0 in the Fa Cup against some poor team, half-time. I think "No, i'll keep my main striker on, let him get as many goals as possible" instead of going for the clever decision of taking him off. 4 minutes later and he's injured and out for 2 months. Nice one.

Dartford - Barclays Premier League - 2034/35

Predicted: 3rd

Finished: 1st

Another year..with Dartford scoring goals, winning games and stuff..

League Table

League Table Graph

Retained the Premiership by 17 points and that just adds further disgrace to runners up Man City who did the double over us this season.

Birmingham finished third and as you will see below, have become a good side.

Community Shield Only one goal in it.

Super Cup Another 1 goal match.

Carling Cup Put out by City.

FA Cup A good run in the FA Cup with wins over Man City but we got humbled in the final as Birmingham ran out deserved winners at Wembley.

Club World Championship Steady as she goes..

Champions League Easy enough route to the final, including a semi-final tie with Besiktas of all teams. I had a ton of injuries heading into the final against Bayern and two of my under 18's had to fill in the sub bench and both of them ended up making appearances during the match due to further injuries. We retained 'Big Ears' with the one goal from Dartford youth product Conor Buchanan.

-----------------------------------

Squad We have a few veterans but the youth in the team is more than evident. Future looks bright.

European Goalkeeper of the Year - Tischenko

European Defender of the Year - Henriques..again

PFA Player of the Year - Dida

-----------------------------------

Transfers Two big decisions made in terms of outgoings. 1) Igor Eizaguirre I let go to City for just under £30million and 2) Tiaguinho put in a transfer request - I loaned him to Milan instead (with an £8million loan fee), hoping he will reconsider when he returns. Incoming was mostly promising youngsters.

Finances Have been better. Have to stop buying for a few seasons.

------------------------------------

Key Players This Season

Conor Buchanan Led the line well in Tiaguinho's absence and scored a good number of goals from individual play.

Grgic Given his high standards it wasn't his best season but he still played a key role this season.

Dida Outstanding goalscoring ability from long range that his attributes don't illustrate what-so-ever. Probably the most important player for Dartford now. In his prime and ready to do more damage next season.

Henriques Still going, now 32, again for the umpteenth time, the best left back I've ever had in any football manager game.

Karg Brought him in for £60million last season and this year he really showed he class.

Javier He may be 34 but he was my outstanding centre back this season.

Spain

Took over Spain last summer but nothing to shout about just yet as we're still in the middle of qualifiers.

Club Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square South        4th         Promoted Via Play-Offs
2011/12   Blue Square Premier      5th         Defeated in Play-Off Semi-Final
2012/13   Blue Square Premier      1st         Promoted as Champions
2013/14   Coca Cola League Two     10th        n/a 
2014/15   Coca Cola League Two     2nd         Promoted
2015/16   Coca Cola League One     6th         Defeated in Play-Off Semi-Final
2016/17   Coca Cola League One     9th         n/a
2017/18   Coca Cola League One     1st         Promoted as Champions
2018/19   Coca Cola Championship   13th        n/a
2019/20   Coca Cola Championship   3rd         Promoted Via Play-Offs
2020/21   Barclays Premier League  8th         n/a
2021/22   Barclays Premier League  10th        Qualified for Europa League via Fair Play League
2022/23   Barclays Premier League  16th        n/a
2023/24   Barclays Premier League  15th        n/a
2024/25   Barclays Premier League  5th         Carling Cup Winners, FA Cup finalists, Qualified for Europa League
2025/26   Barclays Premier League  1st         Premier League Winners, Europa League Winners, Qualified for the Champions League
2026/27   Barclays Premier League  1st         Premier League Winners, FA Cup Winners, Champions League Winners, Super Cup Winners

[i]Challenge Complete[/i]

2027/28   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, FA Cup Winners, CWC Winners, CL Winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, CWC Winners
2029/30   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, FA Cup Winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, FA Cup finalists
2031/32   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, FA Cup Winners, CL finalists
2032/33   Barclays Premier League  2nd         PL runners up, Carling Cup Finalists, FA Cup Winners
2033/34   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, Carling Cup Winners, CL Winners
2034/35   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, FA Cup Finalists, CWC Winners, CL Winners

International Career Overview

Season    Nation                   Achievements
[b]Hired by Brazil[/b]

2027/28   Brazil                   N/A
2028/29   Brazil                   Qualified for the 2030 World Cup

[b]Sacked by Brazil[/b]

[b]Hired by Italy[/b]

2030/31   Italy                    N/A
[b]
Resigned from Italy[/b]

[b]Hired by Holland[/b]

2032/33   Holland                  Semi-Finalists in Confederations Cup
[b]
Resigned from Holland[/b]

[b]Hired by Spain[/b]

2034/35                            N/A

Merthyr Tydfil - Blue Square South - Season 2011/2012.

Well an improved season and again a quick an easy season update!!

League Table

Well as you can see, goals really weren't a problem, however defensively we struggled! Home and away form were similar and we led the table early on but it was downhill after that!

The Squad:

Well we certainly didn't struggle with goals thanks to Steve Griffiths and also Casey Thomas. Goals came from all over as also Jay Smith chipped in with his fair share. Apart from that, there wasn't too many positives although Daniel Williams had a good breakthrough season.

The Cup's and Finances:

Failure in both cups as this Result ended our Fa Cup run. Early finish in the Fa Trophy too, again being beaten in the Qualifying stages.

Financially, not as bad as last year but still losing money regularly!

Boston united season 12 2021/22

A great season all in all. Considering that I thought we were going down after the first few games. We picked it up to finish 9th in the end

League Table, Position Graph

Fixtures pt 1, Fixtures pt 2, Fixtures Pt 3

FA Cup

League Cup

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

To be honest I was glad we went out of all the cups when we did as we could then concentrate on staying up.

Transfers

Key Players

Nicolaj Kholert One half of my main central midfield partnership. Scored some cracking goals as well

Reggie Lambe Kholert's main partner. Scores a few as well

Aidan Campbell Another good season from Campbel with 25 goals in all competitions

Julien Raimbault Campbells partner. Shoved Sharif out of the side. Started slow but clicked and scored nearly 20 goals

Oliver Nicholas Bought from Middlesborough and has established himself as a defensive rock.

Finances

Season           League              Final Position               Achievments
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       Blue Square North          7th                         none
2011/12       Blue Square North          2nd                       Promoted Via Playoffs
2012/13       Blue Square Premier        15th                        none  
2013/14       Blue Square Premier        20th                        none
2014/15       Blue Square Premier        12th                        none
2015/16       Blue Square Premier        3rd                       Lost in Playoff Final   
2016/17       Blue Square Premier        1st                       Automatic Promotion, FA Trophy
2017/18       Coca Cola League 2         2nd                       Automatic Promtion
2018/19       Coca Cola League 1         21st                      Relegated to League 2
2019/20       Coca Cola League 2         4th                       Lost in Playoff Final
2020/21       Coca Cola League 2         4th                       Promoted via Playoffs
2021/22       Coca Cola League 1         9th                         none

Other Winners

Premier League - Arsenal

FA Cup - Manchester United

Carling Cup - Bristol City

Champions League - Barcelona

UEFA Cup - Palermo

World Cup - Romania

Aims for next season

Strengthen the squad

Consolidate position and maybe push up

Only did ONE game last night. Decided to go out after work and get ****ed.

bit of advice: Dont play FM seriously when ****ed. didnt loose the game, but should of won it if I actually made some changes instead of watching something random on the telly. Gave up, saved and went to bed.

I want to get near the end of the season by the end of tonight. I finish at 5/6, home etc for 8 then its game time. No band rehursal for me on Saturday, so its just cracking on. Im really starting to get addicted (like on fm08) which means:

- Weight Gain

- Loss of social life.

oops.

Okay, not a bad start of the season so far, currently in mid-table after 8 games, and if we stay here all season, I will be happy, as its the future that I am concerned about, hence why I have brought in lots of loans this season.

Should get to christmas today :D

Archived