dafuge's FM10 challenge

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job Railz :)

Well that's food for thought about AMCs... I used one on FM09 when managing top teams, but always favoured 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 with lesser sides, and that's continued with FM10, but with 4-2-4 coming into the mix with Merthyr too.

I think I'd be concerned with an AMC taking away from Maggio's game, as I'm hoping to enter him into the Danny Roberts challenge if he keeps up (or probably slightly improves) his goalscoring feats. My wingers in the 4-2-4 seem to do the job in this respect, with over 40 assists between them but only 10 goals last season.

could anyone do me a favour and point me in the direction of some saved games for 10.0.2?? if there is one from just before the reset day that would be great. i've gone through a few pages without any joy, but my lunch break is finishing and i'm tempted to start tonight...

any help would be REALLY appreciated as it takes me a good few hours to holiday through a season.

Thanks!

Well this season has gone strange, am in season 2 in the BSP and am currently 7th in January despite not having a single player score more than 9 goals, but I do feel like I'm far weaker than the top sides which sucks a bit. Can't see myself escaping this season unless Lady Luck turns up in the play offs and I don't think she bought a season ticket.

Kings Lynn - Coca-Cola League 2 - 2013/14

Following the frustration of the previous season, albeit safety was achieved, i decided to change my recruitment policy for this season. I had previously steared clear of the loan market and had tried to attract free transfers as the board were still notin a position to grant any funds. This season i decided to dip into the loan market and try to assemble a strong spine of young hungry footballers keen to make a mark.

This proved to be a master stroke, we got off to a inconsistent start and it took time for the new players to gel, however once they did we set off on a great run that took us from around 13th place to end the season in 2nd place and gain automatic promotion.

I never expected to do so well and had set out with hopes of a mid table season and a possible Play Off push, so to go up automatically was a fantastic achievement. This was the second succesive season we have been predicted to finish 24th and dead last, talk about overachievers

Except in the cups, yet again we failed to progress and i could have really done with a gate reciepts windfall

League Table

League Positions Graph

Transfers

Squad

Key Player Profile

My 4 Loan Players who formed the Spine of the team

Andrea Romano - Midfield Lynch pin and made the team tic

Sead Hajrovic - Rock Solid at the Back, Strong and Quick

Antonello Romaniello - Struck up a Cracking partnership with Prosenik, hatful of goals

Philipp Prosenik - Cracking partnership with Romaniello, this prtnership was the reason we did so well

Career Overview

Season     League                 Position           Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11    Blue Square North        1st              Champions, Promotion
2011/12    Blue Square Premier      5th              Play Off Winners, Promotion
2012/13    Coca-Cola League 2       18th     
2013/14    Coca-Cola League 2       2nd              Promotion  

Next Season

Consolidation and try to recruit another batch of loanees to do us proud, if i can re-sign some from this season we may have a sniff of mid table or the play offs. Hopefully i may get some transfer funds soon as it is getting harder and harder to do this on free transfers

I had the same thing happen to my in my first go with Tiverton. I too didn't get the job done in the last game and the team was shown the way down. The sad thing is I decided to try again with Tiverton and so far 6 or so games in I am in dead last with 1 point and no one will sign with me (other than a keeper). I have a leak in the club that as soon as I offer someone it becomes public knowledge and 6 more offers come. If things don't turn around soon I will have to try once more, but it definitely won't be with Tiverton.

Panthermil -

I restarted the challenge, this time with Cambridge City (details to be posted at the end of my season) so far I'm into February and I'm sitting in 12th, only this time I'm looking up, rather than looking over my shoulder as I'm only a few points off a Play Off position.

As I've said elsewhere, how some guys on here achieve their success is incredible to an amateur like me (and you ;) )

This time around, I've used my scouts alot better, scouting untolds of players.... many who have no intention of joining my club. I've also followed a tip from MikaelS which is that pace and acceleration are key factors for forwards and midfielders at this lowly level.

Finally, finding a good formation and sticking to it helps rather than chopping and changing..... I had a poor start to this season, but I've managed to stumble across a 4-3-3 and found some tactics which result in me creating a good few chances each game.... and ultimately looking to achieve a play off place (woohoo..!!!)

Keep going and good luck!!

This thread seems to be a little dead the last few days :(

Going to open my save up now, saved the game and went to bed last night on the back of 3 straight wins, we haven't grasped the league yet and have been in mid-table all season, but it looks like we are finding form at the start of January and hopefully this keeps up.

I've had a miserable couple of weeks. First my hard drive failed, then my cd drive, so i've been without a computer for the whole time and lost most of my progress with Truro. I do have a save from somewhere in the BSP i believe on a USB drive and was wondering if anyone had a problem with me starting from there because of my computer troubles?

Sutton United - Blue Square South - 2010/2011

Well, the team got off to a decent start, but were very inconsistent early on. I ended up changing tactics and fiddling with the formation some, along with picking up a great centreback on loan, and around Christmas time we finally started to find some decent form.

However, during the rush of January and February we started to find some inconsistency again. But to my great surprise, the team won 8 or 9 straight beginning at the end of February and running all the way till the middle of April to pick up the Championship.

As for cup runs, we didn't get anywhere in the FA Cup, but we did get to the Semi's in the FA Trophy where we lost out to York. So all in all, quite a good starting season. Here's to hoping it continues.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Transfers

Squad List

Key Players

Eddie Oshodi - A great centreback that I picked up on loan halfway through the season. Gave me tons of consistent performances.

Lewis Toshney - Really solid left back, didn't make any errors, and was a really consistent provider of great long balls to my forwards.

Mark Millar - Midfielder who was great all season long. Provided tons of great passes and some goals and assists. Was the key to the team's offensive performance.

Career Overview
Season          League                 Position           Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/2011     Blue Square South           1st            Champions, Promotion

Panthermil -

I restarted the challenge, this time with Cambridge City (details to be posted at the end of my season) so far I'm into February and I'm sitting in 12th, only this time I'm looking up, rather than looking over my shoulder as I'm only a few points off a Play Off position.

As I've said elsewhere, how some guys on here achieve their success is incredible to an amateur like me (and you ;) )

This time around, I've used my scouts alot better, scouting untolds of players.... many who have no intention of joining my club. I've also followed a tip from MikaelS which is that pace and acceleration are key factors for forwards and midfielders at this lowly level.

Finally, finding a good formation and sticking to it helps rather than chopping and changing..... I had a poor start to this season, but I've managed to stumble across a 4-3-3 and found some tactics which result in me creating a good few chances each game.... and ultimately looking to achieve a play off place (woohoo..!!!)

Keep going and good luck!!

Good luck. I hope my advice will work :)

Truro City FC - Blue Square Premier - 2014/15

Media Prediction: 21st

Actual Position : 13th

Pretty similar to my first season in the Blue Square South, a nice midtable finish, without the worries of a relegation fight, and lots of good signs to be taken for the future. We had an excellent goal difference (not that we'll win a league on goal difference) and lots young players developing that can be kept to fight for the playoffs or maybe more next year.

League Table

FA Cup

Nice little FA Cup 3rd Round game against champions Man City, pity it wasn't away though.

FA Trophy

Out the same round for the last 3 years now. Not to worry, not really concentrating on this anyway.

Transfers

Able to sign a much higher calibre player in this division and its worked out very well, squad is getting stronger and stronger, and I should only be able to sign better players as we become a more established force in the BSP.

Squad

Think I've weeded out all the BSS quality players at this stage.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square South        8th        None
2011/12   Blue Square South        4th        PlayOff Semi-Finals
2012/13   Blue Square South        3rd        PlayOff Runner Up
2013/14   Blue Square South        1st        Blue Square South Winners
2014/15   Blue Square Premier      13th       None

Next Season

Push for the playoffs please, hopefully ending in promotion.

So I found the file, and sadly enough, it's after only 15 games of the first season in the BSS. Terk, and a few others who probably know who they are who's opinions I respect on here, what should I do? Restart completely or just use this save from the middle of the BSS first season? Replies appreciated :)

It depends whether you can deal with the frustration of going over the same stuff again. If you can then I'd go with the save you have, if not then I'd start a new save with a different team. I guess all I can say is that, if I were in your position, I'd stick with the save you have.

So I found the file, and sadly enough, it's after only 15 games of the first season in the BSS. Terk, and a few others who probably know who they are who's opinions I respect on here, what should I do? Restart completely or just use this save from the middle of the BSS first season? Replies appreciated :)

I'd probably start again, it is up to you though :)

Azeryk - Season 2

Am not going to post too much, too tired right now.

We sneaked 5th (playoff place) on the last day of the season based on goal difference but then went and lost to Histon 4-3 on agg. in the playoff semi finals so there went promotion. Wasn't expecting it after how we'd played for most of the season and we only reached it thanks to Liam Head on loan from Plymouth who scored 14 goals in 12 games at the end of the season.

FA Cup was 1st round knockout to Southampton who are in League 1 so can't complain there, FA trophy was 4th round defeath to Newport who I had expected to beat but oh well - another chance next year :)

Season   League                 Position        Cups
2010/11  Blue Square South      1st             None
2011/12  Blue Square Premier    5th		Playoff S-Finalists

I think, after much consideration, I'm going to start again, in part because I don't want to get the same players and happenings as before, and in part because I didn't do the retain all players from xyz option and I want to have a good long game and think this is important. Thanks for the advice, I'll give you all an update soon on what I decide.

Terk, would I do that?

Decided to go with Tonbridge Angels. Was born in Pembury Hospital very close to Tonbridge and lived there for five years before moving to Hampshire and then eventually out to the US, but home is where the heart is in this case, and here we go again.

Canvey Island

League 1

2017/18

League 1

The season started, quick frankly, in appalling fashion. I thought we'd come up too early and were going straight back down again. Luckily we got things together pretty quickly, with Edwin Waweru leading our line wonderfully well until he tore his calf muscle and sat on the sidelines for 5 months. A 4-0 home win over Colchester was the real turning point of our season, sending us on a good streak which eventually took us towards the play-off places. Another blip ensued just after halfway, but, boosted by the return from injury of Waweru, Foster and Bostock, we ended the season on another run which took us to fourth place, which we booked with a special win over Blackpool. The play-offs paired us with Norwich in the semi final, and we took an advantage in the first leg. The second leg was a bit tougher, but we got through to the final, where we were comfortably better than Colchester, winning our place in the Championship.

League Graph

Cups

A 6-2 defeat in the second round of the League Cup and defeat in the Southern Semi Final of the Johnstone's Paint Pot were pretty much par for the course, but we did well in the FA Cup, beating Championship sides West Brom and Leicester, winning a game at Anfield in the fifth round. We lost it 6-0, but it netted us more than £500,000.

Transfers

A lot of players in, we made a few temporary loans whilst others were out injured. Another season of spending no money, and it'll have to be another summer of total overhaul if we are to survive in the Championship.

Key Players

This season was more of a squad effort given the fact that our best players were out for much of the season. Every time Edwin Waweru took to the field he impressed, and James Foster spent another season as the club's top scorer. But David Silva (no, not that one) and Iain Blackman did very well for us as well.

Next Season

Realistically I think we've moved too far too fast, I'm very very worried about coming straight back down next season.

Career Overview

Season League Final Pos. Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuneaton Town
2010/11 Blue Square North 5th Lost in play-off semi final
2011/12 Blue Square North 12th Sacked 11 games into the season

Canvey Island
2012/13 Blue Square South 10th None
2013/14 Blue Square South 4th Promoted via play-offs
2014/15 Blue Square Premier 3rd Promoted via play-offs
2015/16 League 2 8th None
2016/17 League 2 3rd Automatic Promotion
2017/18 League 1 4th Promoted via play-offs

Canvey Island 100 Club

Name (Position) League Games (Overall Games); League Goals (Overall Goals); Average Rating
(Dates at club)

Jeet Padaruth (GK) 213 (243); 76 (89); 6.96
(2012-2018)
Joseph Owusu Tabiri (DR, MRC) 105 (130); 3 (4); 6.91
(2012-2016)
Theo Angus (DL) 125 (150); 0 (2); 6.87
(2012-2018)
Matthew Darlow (DC) 194 (232); 16 (20); 6.86
(2011-Present)
Ismail Yakubu (DC) 102 (113); 4 (4); 7.09
(2013-2016)
Kostas Tsioukas (DC) 125 (148); 17 (17); 7.17
(2014-2018)
Mark Hartmann (MC) 183 (217); 20 (31); 6.91
(2010-2017)
James Foster (ST) 183 (219); 110(123); 7.20
(2013-Present)
Kyle Wilson (ST) 103 (120); 36 (44); 6.96
(2013-2016)

Canvey Island

League 1

2017/18

League 1

The season started, quick frankly, in appalling fashion. I thought we'd come up too early and were going straight back down again. Luckily we got things together pretty quickly, with Edwin Waweru leading our line wonderfully well until he tore his calf muscle and sat on the sidelines for 5 months. A 4-0 home win over Colchester was the real turning point of our season, sending us on a good streak which eventually took us towards the play-off places. Another blip ensued just after halfway, but, boosted by the return from injury of Waweru, Foster and Bostock, we ended the season on another run which took us to fourth place, which we booked with a special win over Blackpool. The play-offs paired us with Norwich in the semi final, and we took an advantage in the first leg. The second leg was a bit tougher, but we got through to the final, where we were comfortably better than Colchester, winning our place in the Championship.

League Graph

Cups

A 6-2 defeat in the second round of the League Cup and defeat in the Southern Semi Final of the Johnstone's Paint Pot were pretty much par for the course, but we did well in the FA Cup, beating Championship sides West Brom and Leicester, winning a game at Anfield in the fifth round. We lost it 6-0, but it netted us more than £500,000.

Transfers

A lot of players in, we made a few temporary loans whilst others were out injured. Another season of spending no money, and it'll have to be another summer of total overhaul if we are to survive in the Championship.

Key Players

This season was more of a squad effort given the fact that our best players were out for much of the season. Every time Edwin Waweru took to the field he impressed, and James Foster spent another season as the club's top scorer. But David Silva (no, not that one) and Iain Blackman did very well for us as well.

Next Season

Realistically I think we've moved too far too fast, I'm very very worried about coming straight back down next season.

Career Overview

Season League Final Pos. Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuneaton Town
2010/11 Blue Square North 5th Lost in play-off semi final
2011/12 Blue Square North 12th Sacked 11 games into the season

Canvey Island
2012/13 Blue Square South 10th None
2013/14 Blue Square South 4th Promoted via play-offs
2014/15 Blue Square Premier 3rd Promoted via play-offs
2015/16 League 2 8th None
2016/17 League 2 3rd Automatic Promotion
2017/18 League 1 4th Promoted via play-offs

Canvey Island 100 Club

Name (Position) League Games (Overall Games); League Goals (Overall Goals); Average Rating
(Dates at club)

Jeet Padaruth (GK) 213 (243); 76 (89); 6.96
(2012-2018)
Joseph Owusu Tabiri (DR, MRC) 105 (130); 3 (4); 6.91
(2012-2016)
Theo Angus (DL) 125 (150); 0 (2); 6.87
(2012-2018)
Matthew Darlow (DC) 194 (232); 16 (20); 6.86
(2011-Present)
Ismail Yakubu (DC) 102 (113); 4 (4); 7.09
(2013-2016)
Kostas Tsioukas (DC) 125 (148); 17 (17); 7.17
(2014-2018)
Mark Hartmann (MC) 183 (217); 20 (31); 6.91
(2010-2017)
James Foster (ST) 183 (219); 110(123); 7.20
(2013-Present)
Kyle Wilson (ST) 103 (120); 36 (44); 6.96
(2013-2016)

Thanks for the encouragement Terk. I've always appreciated your comments and updates. And Waweru looks like he is finally paying dividends. Always liked him :)

Thanks for the encouragement Terk. I've always appreciated your comments and updates. And Waweru looks like he is finally paying dividends. Always liked him :)

Cheers :thup: I've fallen in love with this challenge. I'm far from convinced that I'm actually going to complete it, but I love it nonetheless. And if Waweru stays fit this season then I think he'll do well at Championship level; he was a huge miss when he was out last season.

Challenge completed with Boston Utd. Defeated Man City in the Final 2-1 to take it with my VC Paz starring the show. Update later, oh and I finally have people going to the World Cup. :D Plus I lucked out and actually have produced a potential prem quality player but as usual the rest are crap but youth facility upgrade on the way plus a stadium expansion to around 40k. :thup:

Tooting & Mitcham United FC - Barclays Premier League - 2036/37

Last season we dominated in every competition so I was hoping for more of the same.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We had another great year but the chasing pack were a lot closer this time.

Community Shield - we need to practice penalties.

UEFA Super Cup - it ended up a lot closer than it should have.

FIFA Club World Cup - easy stuff once again.

FA Cup - we went with our strongest team but got outplayed by Liverpool.

Carling Cup - once again, our first team got outplayed, this time by Man Utd.

UEFA Champions League - the group stage was easy enough, but we had a shocker in the second leg against Fiorentina. Fiorentina went on to beat Man City in the final.

Transfers - a couple of foreign squad players were sold to keep the money coming in.

Squad - we are still being carried by the players I signed but the youth players are starting to make an impact.

Finances - the balance is looking great, surely they will consider a new stadium now?

Key Player Profiles:

Emilio Sacchi - a vast improvement on last season.

Jon Punal - the kid has grown up.

Tom McGoldrick - great stuff as usual.

George Fry - the brightest prospect of my youth academy.

Craig Sills - wonderkid goalie from my youth academy.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   Blue Square South        5th         Promoted via playoffs
2011/12   Blue Square Premier      8th
2012/13   Blue Square Premier      2nd         Promoted via playoffs, FA Trophy finalists
2013/14   Coca-Cola League 2       6th         Lost in playoff final
2014/15   Coca-Cola League 2       1st         Promoted as champions
2015/16   Coca-Cola League 1       4th         Promoted via playoffs, JPT finalists
2016/17   Coca-Cola Championship   9th
2017/18   Coca-Cola Championship   6th         Lost in playoff semi
2018/19   Coca-Cola Championship   4th         Promoted via playoffs
2019/20   Barclays Premier League  16th        
2020/21   Barclays Premier League  11th
2021/22   Barclays Premier League  3rd         FA Cup finalists
2022/23   Barclays Premier League  7th         Carling Cup finalists, FA Cup winners
2023/24   Barclays Premier League  3rd
2024/25   Barclays Premier League  5th         Champions League finalists
2025/26   Barclays Premier League  3rd         Carling Cup finalists
2026/27   Barclays Premier League  2nd
2027/28   Barclays Premier League  1st         Premier League and Champions League winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CL and CWC winners, Carling Cup finalists
2029/30   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CL, CWC, FA Cup and Carling Cup winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CL, CWC, and Carling Cup winners
2031/32   Barclays Premier League  3rd         Club World Cup winners
2032/33   Barclays Premier League  2nd         FA and Carling Cup winners
2033/34   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CL and Carling Cup winners
2034/35   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CWC FA and Carling Cup winners
2035/36   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL, CL, FA Cup and Carling Cup winners
2036/37   Barclays Premier League  1st         Premier League and Club World Cup winners

Next Season

It sounds silly, but this was a poor season. Next season we need to do better.

The Oxford United Story

Sadly, they lost in the playoffs, however, they very nearly had a moment of glory.

question to those who have been in the prem for quite a while. Do you have a problem finding good young players?

When i was in the championship my scouts regularly found leading prem potential players,

now i'm in the prem the same scouts (who are 20/20) never do, they only find good prem potential players or players who are leading prem ability already.

question to those who have been in the prem for quite a while. Do you have a problem finding good young players?

When i was in the championship my scouts regularly found leading prem potential players,

now i'm in the prem the same scouts (who are 20/20) never do, they only find good prem potential players or players who are leading prem ability already.

I had problems for a while, but then I noticed they'd only ever find players who were a maximum of 3 star potential - you just had to sift through those to find the ones who actually have the potential to be world-class. For example, this guy was a 3 star potential signing at 18 or 19, as was Maggio, now look at them!

I had problems for a while, but then I noticed they'd only ever find players who were a maximum of 3 star potential - you just had to sift through those to find the ones who actually have the potential to be world-class. For example, this guy was a 3 star potential signing at 18 or 19, as was Maggio, now look at them!

Ah think I'll follow your route. Not seeing much leading prem potential coming in my scout reports and if I do, that position's already covered basically.

I've found the same, 3* at a young age for me generally means they will be world class.

So I've passed on potentially world class because my scouts have reckoned they'll only be good or decent. :(

Well sometimes in the description for 3 star they'll say leading Premier League, in which case they will likely become world class, obviously if they say only decent Premier League class then it's less likely.

Well sometimes in the description for 3 star they'll say leading Premier League, in which case they will likely become world class, obviously if they say only decent Premier League class then it's less likely.

i'm only finding 3 stars potential is good prem potential or sometimes decent, i've signed a few but i'm not sure they will amount to anything.

Found only 1 leading prem potential in the last 3 years who had 3.5 stars, he is brazilian and signed him up at 17, now he is with me and a wonderkid :)

i'm only finding 3 stars potential is good prem potential or sometimes decent, i've signed a few but i'm not sure they will amount to anything.

Found only 1 leading prem potential in the last 3 years who had 3.5 stars, he is brazilian and signed him up at 17, now he is with me and a wonderkid :)

Haven't found any players under 18 years of age with any more than 3 stars since I reached the summit of the Premier League. I currently have four wonderkids in the squad, all of whom were 3 star leading Premier League potential when I signed them :)

Ended up getting Bedford Town Relegated. Went the majority of the season hovering around 15 but the last 12 or so games we just fell apart utterly and completely. Going to start again and hopefully go back to Tiverton Town and try again with them. Learned a few things this time around that might help with recruitment this time.

Got promoted from the Conference at first time of asking via the play-offs. We were mid-table at christmas then our team must have finally gelled together and the results we came out with were magnificent.

Just started the League 2 season, basically changed the whole squad again so this could be a similar type of season.

Starting to be held back by my stadium. Park Lane holds 4,308, and this season we're averaging at 94% capacity. The board say there's no room to enlarge the stadium, so clearly it'll have to be a new build. What are other people's experiences with getting a new stadium? More specifically how long does to take for the board to decide we need a new one?

To be honest I think we've gone as far as we can with the cash we can generate at our present capacity. We're only be kept afloat by the cup runs. My target each season, particularly with the FA Cup, is to get an away tie against a Premier League side, and until that point I sometimes have to almost sacrifice league games, making sure my team are fresh for the cup games so that we can get through to the next round. Thankfully that hasn't come back to bite us in the league yet, but I'm sure it will do at some point.

Boston United - Season 8 - Premiership - 2017/2018

Media Prediction - 6th

Final Position - 1st

FA Cup - Winners

Carling Cup - Semi Finalists

Champions League - Winners

Community Shield - Finalists

League Table

Position Graph

Transfers

Finances

Manager Profile

Manager Personal

Got off to a bad start to the season with a bit of a 4-1 whipping by Aston Villa. The league start wasn't much better and it took me a while to get some momentum and wins going. Found it though and managed to get into the Champions League places. Soon enough I was in the lead. I started off the second half a bit scratchy and lost the lead for a while. Down the stretch I pulled off the necessary results to get back on top. A win in the second to last game over rivals Man City gave me the title.

In the cups I did well and managed to win the FA Cup again. Faced Arsenal again. In the Carling Cup I had a nice run. Aston Villa got their revenge though and beat me in the Semis.

In Europe I lost to Juventus 4-2 in my first ever Champions League game. Things picked up though and I won the remaining games to top the group. My reward was to face Roma. A 2-0 home win n the second leg erased a 1-0 defeat away to advance. A 1-1 draw at Chelsea's ground saw me through after the first leg ended goalless. Inter up next and I drew with them 1-1 at their ground and they got 1 at mine. That was rubbed out though as I scored 4 goals to win 4-1. Man City in the Final. A 2-1 win with Paz running the show and Anichebe scoring an extra time goal saw me win the Champions League at the first time of asking.

Made a few nice transfers this year. The signings contributed well. Key among them were Jack Rodwell and Luca Silvestri. Also got in a new CB in Pailler in January but had to let go Gueye and Gois to make it happen. Ledley contributed well when he got starts and was handy on the bench. So too Enrique. Zarate was a steal at that price too as he got well in excess of 20 goals for me even though he's 30+ now.

The club is now rated as Worldwide. Also, I am now in the England Hall of Fame. Expansion to stadium to happen and capacity to rise to over 42000.

Interesting Players and Best Eleven:

Luca Silvestri - This guy's got the goods. Number 1 for years hopefully.

Edson - Supposed to be a great prospect.

Nathan Austin - New youth product from the academy.

Adam Stringer - As above.

Best Eleven

Awards

England:

Manager of Season

Team of Year

Goal of Season

Young Player of the Year

Europe:

Best Player

Dream Team

League               Season    Finished  Notes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blue Square North    10/11       1st    Champions
Blue Square Premier  11/12       1st    Champions
League Two           12/13       1st    Champions
League One           13/14       1st    Champions, JPT Winners
Championship         14/15       1st    Champions
Premiership          15/16       5th    Carling Cup Winners
Premiership          16/17       1st    [b]Champions[/b], Carling Cup Winners, FA Cup Winners
Premiership          17/18       1st    Champions, [b]Champions League Winners[/b], FA Cup Winners

Challenge Completed

In additional news, I got offered the Brazil job after the group stage and guided them to a World Cup win over Italy. Also Silvestri managed to get the second best goalie award, not helped by my putting two past him as Brazil's GK won it.

World Cup

Winners : Brazil

Best Goalkeeper: Silvestri (2nd)

Archived