dafuge's FM10 challenge

GL with Bedford Lanthal :)

Bit of a rollercoaster first 15 games in League 2 for me, we have the best home form in the league (all wins except one loss) but our away form is just atrocious. Still, up in 8th and we're playing fairly well so things looking quite bright surprisingly.

The other team to get promoted from the BSP (Wrexham) are doing even better in 4th. I guess there's a massive gap between the BSP and BSS/N, but the BSP sides are more than capable of holding their own in League 2.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dartford - Barclays Premier League - 2033/34

Predicted: 2nd

Finished: 1st

Time to reclaim our trophy..

League Table

League Table Graph

Great players brought in for big money in both the Summer and January. I expect the league at least. We got it comfortably.

Community Shield Lost this for once.

Carling Cup We made it to the final again and this time against Scunthorpe. Winning should have been easier but I'll not worry.

FA Cup We had a decent run and only got stopped by City at the semi-final stage. It was a poor performance in the semi.

Champions League Last year was unforgivable with us crashing out at the group stage. No chance of me letting that repeat itself and with some big name signings in the summer and in January I felt confident. At the quarter-final stage we drew Fenerbahce which was the first time I'd seen them at this later stage; we made them regret it.

We made it to the final against Man Utd (our opponents from two years ago - who on the night took the trophy on penalties.) It was close battle when it shouldn't have been. After they had equalised in injury time, 18 year old Roger Gordon popped up to score the winner moments later.

-----------------------------------

Squad I'm very happy with the squad. The youth are very competitive for first team appearances..

Dartford players winners in these awards..

World Team of the Year - Henriques, Javier & Tischenko.

European Defender of the Year - Henriques

PFA Player of the Year - Conor Buchanan

PFA Young Player of the Year - Frank Niessen

FWA Footballer of the Year - Dida

-----------------------------------

Transfers

Finances

------------------------------------

Key Players This Season

Alot of players played great this season..so only the true exceptional.

Tiaguinho Good solid performances from the big Brazillian.

Dida Incredible amount of long range strikes this season. Literally flew past players at times from midfield all the way to the edge of the area before launching one into the top corner.

Henriques Possibly the best player Dartford has ever had. And that's something for a left back.

Club Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square South        4th         Promoted Via Play-Offs
2011/12   Blue Square Premier      5th         Defeated in Play-Off Semi-Final
2012/13   Blue Square Premier      1st         Promoted as Champions
2013/14   Coca Cola League Two     10th        n/a 
2014/15   Coca Cola League Two     2nd         Promoted
2015/16   Coca Cola League One     6th         Defeated in Play-Off Semi-Final
2016/17   Coca Cola League One     9th         n/a
2017/18   Coca Cola League One     1st         Promoted as Champions
2018/19   Coca Cola Championship   13th        n/a
2019/20   Coca Cola Championship   3rd         Promoted Via Play-Offs
2020/21   Barclays Premier League  8th         n/a
2021/22   Barclays Premier League  10th        Qualified for Europa League via Fair Play League
2022/23   Barclays Premier League  16th        n/a
2023/24   Barclays Premier League  15th        n/a
2024/25   Barclays Premier League  5th         Carling Cup Winners, FA Cup finalists, Qualified for Europa League
2025/26   Barclays Premier League  1st         Premier League Winners, Europa League Winners, Qualified for the Champions League
2026/27   Barclays Premier League  1st         Premier League Winners, FA Cup Winners, Champions League Winners, Super Cup Winners

[i]Challenge Complete[/i]

2027/28   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, FA Cup Winners, CWC Winners, CL Winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, CWC Winners
2029/30   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, FA Cup Winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, FA Cup finalists
2031/32   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, FA Cup Winners, CL finalists
2032/33   Barclays Premier League  2nd         PL runners up, Carling Cup Finalists, FA Cup Winners
2033/34   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL Winners, Carling Cup Winners, CL Winners

International Career Overview

Season    Nation                   Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]Hired by Brazil[/b]

2027/28   Brazil                   N/A
2028/29   Brazil                   Qualified for the 2030 World Cup

[b]Sacked by Brazil[/b]

[b]Hired by Italy[/b]

2030/31   Italy                    N/A
[b]
Resigned from Italy[/b]

[b]Hired by Holland[/b]

2032/33   Holland                  Semi-Finalists in Confederations Cup
[b]
Resigned from Holland[/b]

Next Season

Not sure. Possibly some players will move on as the squad is quite big but I have no real goals except a repeat of a winning the league and CL.

This however is the first time I've ever got the call. I felt regret but I feel like Dartford is my own now.

Nice season, very consistence.. What are those *'s behind some names?

//

Don't know what is happening but in the CL I just get a lot of goals against. In two matches vs Real Madrid 7, and in our first semifinal leg vs Tottenham I lost 5-3... jesus

Ok, so Bedford Town is going to be a real challenge... I'm currently sifting through the discarded garbage of the other clubs for diamonds in the rough. I picked up Phil Imray who looks like he'll be a cracking keeper for this level. Also, is this Super Kyle? He looks like the business for me as well.

Edit: Fixed moronic wrong image linkage :)

Ok, so Bedford Town is going to be a real challenge... I'm currently sifting through the discarded garbage of the other clubs for diamonds in the rough. I picked up Phil Imray who looks like he'll be a cracking keeper for this level. Also, is this Super Kyle? He looks like the business for me as well.

Wrong screenshot for Kyle :)

Maidstone Season 5 Update 2014/15 - Blue Square South

League Finish - 5th - League Table

A much better season for me this time, on my day was the best team in the league but my small squad held me back at times and injuries meant I could only finish in 5th place but it was good enough for the playoffs. A comfortable semi-final win put me through to the final where I had a nervy penalt shootout victory giving me promotion. It may be a bit early for promotion and I have a feeling I may struggle next year.

Screenshots:

Playoff Final

Squad

Transfer History

Finances

Manager Profile

Manager Personal

Star Player - Ciaran McGarry

Career Overview:

League         Season    Finished   Achievements
------------------------------------------------
BSS            2010/11   19th
BSS            2011/12   19th
BSS            2012/13   15th
BSS            2013/14   10th
BSS            2014/15   5th        Playoff Winners

Has anybody else started this challenge with such poor form in the league but amazingly been very good in the cups? I'm still bottom of the league albeit with 3 games in hand - just been drawn at home with birmingham in the fa cup third round. Reached the Fa trophy first round against dover.

Edit: Fixed moronic wrong image linkage :)

nope that's not Super Kyle.

I've had a decent start at Dartford :) Quite a few signings, only two loanees as well, of which only one is in the first team, so no overloading with loans :) From the first four games, I have seven points and probably deserve more.

It makes a real change from my Man Utd game, and player attribute masking is both annoying and fun :D

Okay after a really busy day yesterday and seeing as I've just got in the house today, I can finally have 5 hours or so of FM10 :)

14 games gone in the first season and I am 4th in the league with 25 points.

But my GD isn't that good really for a top 6 team, its only at +4 atm.

I haven't really got anyone who has been my out and out clinical goalscorer so far this season. Marvin Williams has the highest with 7 in 14.

I have been impressed with my 2 CB's though: Leon Legge and Lacquan Esdaile.

My next game is the 1st round of the FA Cup, at home to Bromley, so hopefully we should win this and get into the 2nd round :)

Robert Hunter - Truro City - 2015-2015 League 2

I expected a battle to stay up in league 2, but was pleasantly surprised at how we did. I had a decent squad rotation going on, and although I know that's important, I'd like to hammer down a little bit more specific of a starting 11 for next year.

Table

Lost in the playoff final to 4th placed Plymouth. Unlucky.

Squad:

Starters:

Junior Suckling

Teixeira David Wallace Andy O'Sullivan Arsenio Halfhuid

Oliver Hewitt-Fisher Joe Stansfield Max Harrop Grant Whyte (On loan, was tremendous)

Billy Paynter (POY) Eddie Johnson

Subs:

Wesley White. Simon Turner. Robert Eagle. Adrian Patulea. Francis Palm (On loan, was decent. Kieran Nicholson. Phil Ifil.

All Time Best Eleven

Season Best Eleven

Thanks to making the playoffs and Wembley, our finances are finally positive!

Remember that Ron Davies guy? Well, he did get better, but not enough, so I sold him on for 100k :)

Just a minor update. After 13 games I find myself in 10th place, which I am pleased with. I have a game in hand over most of the teams above me, so I could go within 2 points of the final playoff place. Tweaked my tactics for my last game after a poor run, and got a 6-1 home win over Thurrock, which was very encouraging. I'd like to think I can get a playoff place, but ultimately a top half finish is more realistic :)

Truro City FC - Blue Square South - 2013/14

Media Prediction: 5th

Actual Position : 1st

I've actually done it, after a few years of near misses and heartbreaks, I've won the league. Challenged from the start to the end, and hit the front with about 10 games to go. It'd be wrong to say I never looked back, us, Dover and Bath had a very close battle, but I took a 2 point lead on the second-last game of the season, from there I only had to beat Basingstoke away, or hope Bath could hold Dover to a draw in the 2nd/3rd final day battle. In the end, both happened. And despite a 150k loss for the year, we are champions. Never enjoyed writing a progress report this much.

League Table

FA Cup

Out one round earlier than last season, but I don't care. WE'RE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

FA Trophy

Through a few rounds, going out when we did, helped us out.

Transfers

Nearly every player I signed this year, became a first choice player, I don't think you can ask for much more than that. The signings of Pericard and Dawson for the last 3 games really perked us up as fatigue had started to set in, think they'll both be well able for the BSP too.

Squad

Think I can keep most of these and comfortably stay up next year in the BSP. I'll bring in 3 or 4 aswell to hopefully give us that bit extra to compete.

Career Overview

2010/11   Blue Square South        8th        None
2011/12   Blue Square South        4th        PlayOff Semi-Finals
2012/13   Blue Square South        3rd        PlayOff Runner Up
2013/14   Blue Square South        1st        Blue Square South Winners

Next Season

Staying up will be enough to please me, but I think we can achieve alot more.

I'm amazed that my first season in charge with Tonbridge has been so hit and miss. Lieing in 14th in the league 10 points from the play off places and yet manage to beat swansea 1-0 in the fa cup 5th round at home. I've been drawn against Arsenal at the emirates in the 6th round so i'm expecting a good hiding here. Funny old season thats for sure.

just a short update this time because im in a real "cba" mood

Sutton Utd Premiership 2021/22

Competitions:

Fa Cup: Lost in 5th round 1-0 to Newcastle

League Cup: Lost 1-0 to Man City in 4th round

League: 3rd - Champions League Place

Europe: 3rd in Chamions League Group, Lost in 1st Knockout round against Genoa 5-3 on aggregate in euro cup

League Table, League Graph

Squad,Transfers

Started off well but overall the season was a disappointment, considering Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal all had bad seasons we really should have made some of the games count and i am really annoyed my team couldn't finish off a game. Those draws proved costly if only a few of them had been wins......

Cups

Pretty disappointing all round especially Europe, out in 4th round and 5th round in league cup and Fa cup respectively. We came 3rd in our champions league group probably should have done better, will be expecting better next year. we then got dumped out the euro cup by genoa somewhat disappointingly.

Finances:

nothing to report really, except i will wait until balance is slightly better before i give some money to H+R

150+ league appearances (lge +cup)

Miguel Angel (ST): 267 (313) appearances, 125 (138) Goals, Average Rating 7.06

(2014-2021)

Acoran Romero (DC): 217 (255) appearances, 8 (10) Goals, Average Rating 6.97

(2012-2020)

Ezio Massaro (DL,DR): 191 (217) appearances, 2 (2) Goals, Average Rating 7.03

(2012-2018)

Andrej Stolarik (DC): 186 (227) appearances, 10 (11) Goals, Average Rating 7.05

(2016-Present)

Witold Stepien (DR): 154 (188) appearances, 3 (3) Goals, Average Rating 6.95

(2016-Present)

[color=black]Career so far:[/color]

[color=black]Season    League                   Position    Achievements[/color]
[color=black]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[color=black]2010/11   Blue Square South       2nd      Promoted via playoffs[/color]
[color=black]2011/12   Blue Square Premier     1st      Automatic Promotion [/color]
[color=black]2012/13   League 2                3rd      Automatic Promotion[/color]
2013/14   League 1                7th      N/A
2014/15   League 1                1st      Automatic Promotion
2015/16   Championship            14th     N/A
2016/17   Championship            4th      Lost in Playoff Semi Final
2017/18   Championship            1st      Automatic Promotion
2018/19   Premiership             13th     N/A
2019/20   Premiership             8th       N/A
2020/21   Premiership             3rd       N/A
2012/22   Premiership             3rd       N/A

Season 2020/21 Review - Guiseley in the Premier League - 1st - *** CHALLENGE COMPLETED ***

League Table

Past Positions

Finances

I HAVE COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!! The PL was a pain in the arse. Sunderland were the contenders till the end. With 2 matches to go they lost, we drawed and we became 1st because of a better goal difference. I allready thought we would finished 2nd, and wasnt really expecting Sunderland would drop points. Luckely we had a great end run aswell. Guiseley also set a new record in most goals in a season, 97!

FA Cup | League Cup | Champions League | Community Shield

We started of this season with the Community Shield against, also holders, Manchester City. It became a match to never forget. They got whiped, got owned, got a message in the skybox saying: all your base belong to us. We learned them total football and destroyed them with 7-2! After that the season just couldnt go wrong. Altho my biggest priority was on the CL, I tried to did my best in the other Cups. The FA Cup was not bad, but Newcastle just were to strong and we had an off day. But the League Cup were ours from the start! In some great fixtures we won vs Arsenal, Man City, Totenham, Man Utd and in the final vs Chelsea! Woho what a fixtures and what a results!

An other story is the Champions League. We had a quite simple poule fase, ahum. Put it was do-able. We played quite well, but def. not owning the place. I felt we were lucky to become 2nd so was hoping to get just one round further. It ended up by winning the CL! OLE OLE!

In the first knockout round we played Benfica (2-0, 3-0). Easy one. Next we drawed Real Madrid, that was a different story. Imo the best team I played so far in my career. Unlucky for them we had the game of the year against them. Won 6-3 at home. And lost 2-4 away, which meant we won overall with 8-7. Next Tottenham. One of the best teams in the PL in my game, so this would be a though one. Losing 3-5 away let us face the facts we arent good enough yet. Just getting to much goals against. I tweeked my tactics and put my defender way up instead of deep. Then the game come at home. We teached them! We ****ed them! We owned them. 6 - bloody - 0. We made it to the final!! Then I saw we have to play Valencia, who won vs Barcelona in a 3-3 by penals. Valencia also were the holders of last years CL. Unlucky for Vidal, injured, he missed one of his most important matches in his life. But Lukaku and Beretta did just fine! We came behind in the 29"min but I felt we werent that bad! Beretta scored a great screamer in the 48"min which gave us 1-1. 90" min were played, still 1-1. Extra time! Lukaku heads in a great cross. 95"min 2-1! Beretta makes sure we are gonna win the final by scoring a placed shot in the 102"min. 3-1! PFIIEEWWWW GAME ENDED. GUISELEY WIN THE CL! WOHOOO

Squad

Transfers

Great winger, and wonderkid, from France did superb. Amara Coulibaly is the man who really replaced Le Van this year. He still is learning, and I am hoping he can get 10+ assists next year. Rene Tinajero is really looking promosing. Atm learning from Farina and I guess next season he is our right back whole season. Alexandr Gitinov had a storming season last season but this season he looked like Carolina. 28 goals, 20 assists for a midfielder is a lot! Gustavo Vidal is getting more and more important, what a player. This year not as many goals as last but he gave us some assists, lol. 33 goals, 29 assists. Dave Watkins is for the future. Bought him quite cheap as I think he can become very good - so do my scouts.

Best players of Guiseley this year:

- Gustavo Vidal (scored a lot, gave a lot)

- Jesus Mateu (one of my best buys ever, 3rd time young player of the year)

- Alexandr Gitinov (i can only pray he can get a better season then this, but almost impossible)

- Amara Coulibaly (wonderkid - only thing is missing is the 10+ assists)

- Romelu Lukaku (brought in as a good replacement for injuries, but made it hard to choose. Did outstanding)

- Rene Tinajero (great kid, wonderkid, for the future. Still improving and learning)

- Cristiano (had a though first half of the season, 2nd was just amazing)

- Giacomo Beretta (great as always, very important in the CL)

Awards:

- English Players' Player of the Year (2nd place Lukaku, 3rd place Beretta)

- English Footballer of the Year (2nd place Vidal)

- English Premier Division Top Goalscorer (3rd place Vidal)

- English Players' Young Player of the Year (1st place Mateu(3x), 3nd place Gitinov)

- English Premier Division Manager of the Year (1st place)

- Champions League Golden Boot (2nd place Beretta)

- Champions League Best Player (1st place Beretta, 3rd Gitinov)

- Champions League Dream Team (we filled 8 places)

- European Goalkeeper of the Year (2nd place Flindt)

- European Striker of the Year (2nd place Vidal)

- European Footballer of the Year (2nd place Vidal)

- World Footballer of the Year (2nd place Vidal)

- World Player of the Year (2nd place Vidal)

a lot of awards ;) Especially Vidal with 5x 2nd place)

We have got our first youngster in all those years. And what for a youngster, I think - so do my assman, he can become an International if u ask me. Please welcome Lloyd Hackney. He is really gonna get playing time, since I will do everything to let him grow! The facilities are good atm.. and still improving!

Aim for next season: Lloyd Hackney. Lloyd Hackney. Lloyd Hackney. Also I want to win the FA Cup and SuperCup. Maybe become an International Coach for some country don't know yet.

Season     Team           League               Finished  Achievements
2010/11    Guiseley    Blue Square South    	5th       Promoted
2011/12    Guiseley    Blue Square Premier    	1st       Promoted, BSP Champions, FA Trophy winners
2012/13    Guiseley    Coca Cola League Two    	1st       Promoted, CCL2 Champions
2013/14    Guiseley    Coca Cola League One    	3rd       Promoted
2014/15    Guiseley    Coca Cola Championship  	14th
2015/16    Guiseley    Coca Cola Championship  	9th       FA Cup runner-up, Qualified for Europa League
2016/17    Guiseley    Coca Cola Championship  	1st       Promoted, CCC Champions
2017/18    Guiseley    Barclays Premier League 	6th       Qualified for Europa League
2018/19    Guiseley    Barclays Premier League 	3rd       Qualified for CL, FA Cup runner-up
2019/20    Guiseley    Barclays Premier League 	1st       Premier League Champions, Qualified for CL
2020/21    Guiseley    Barclays Premier League 	1st       PL Champions, CL Champions, League Cup Winners, Community Shield Winners
** 		CHALLENGE COMPLETED 		**

Congratz on completing the challenge foost:thup: hopefully im not too far off completing it as well

On my game John Bostock is 30 he stayed at tottenham for ages,making hardly any appearances, then eventually went to belgium club called "Standard" on a free.

According to other people's games it sounds like tottenham wasted a good player

Congratz on completing the challenge foost:thup: hopefully im not too far off completing it as well

On my game John Bostock is 30 he stayed at tottenham for ages,making hardly any appearances, then eventually went to belgium club called "Standard" on a free.

According to other people's games it sounds like tottenham wasted a good player

Thanks!

Well that must be the reason they relegated at yours ;)

So after 18 games in the season we are top of the league by 4 points. We have been in some good form lately and I think the players are starting to really gel together now. I've tried to make sure I signed players that pacey and such at lower levels and I think this is paying off, my defence is actually quite athletic.

Ended up getting knocked out of the first round of the FA Cup from Bromley; we drew the first game at home 1-1 then we went there for the replay and got beat 2-1 iirc.

I think we should be able to get promoted at the first time of asking this season, but I won't get too cocky, because playing this low down, anything can happen.

Looking at the finances in England, Burnley are now rich, and I'm sure I can remember it popping up in the news that they were being taken over, although they still only have an English chairman. They are still bottom of the Premierleague, so I wonder if they spend much in January.

Was it Turk who had John Bostock in his team?

Just noticed on my game he is 31 and at Barcelona so you've got a great player there.

Yeah, it's me. He obviously hasn't lived up to his PA quite as well in my game as I'd say he's a good League One player who could maybe do a job as a squad player in the Championship. As I've got him in League Two that means he's brilliant for me, but Barcelona quality he isn't :D

Mini update on how I'm doing. 17 games gone and we're top of League 2 with 40 points. We're one point ahead of Grimsby but we have game in hand and I'm just about to play a replay in the FA Cup 1st round against L1 side Walsall. Win that and we've got Grimsby at home in round two, so a good chance of getting to the third round again and a decent Premier League side in the draw. Only lost 1 league game so far this season, we've been playing really well and getting the scrappy 1-0 and 2-1 wins that you need to be successful.

My potential star striker, Edwin Waweru, is struggling to adapt to life in England. He's picked up more injuries than he has English words, but I remain convinced that he can have a big impact, so I'll be sticking by him yet.

Just got to the new year, so I've played 22 games in my first season in the BSS as Dartford. After a start with mixed results, I've picked up a bit now, sitting in 6th, one point off 5th. Scoring certainly isn't my problem, with 35 goals making me the third highest scorers in the league. Unfortunately, we've also conceded 35, leaving me with a GD of 0, not helped by a recent 6-0 to Lewes. I still think that a playoff place is possible, but more consistency is crucial as we enter January. Next game is Dover, who are in 5th.

Need to update the last 3 seasons on here, will do that in a few mins. Just to note that Grimsby have now joined Darlington as being unplayable on the game as they have been relegated from the BSN.

Grimsby finished 19th in the bsn last season in my game surviving by just 2 points

what season are you in?

Kings Lynn - Blue Square Premier - 2011/12

We were predicted by the media to finish 23rd and by all accounts a season full of struggle looked on the cards,

We started poorly as far as results go and lost 5 out of our first 6 games leaving us languishing in the relegation places, oddly enough at this stage the performances were pretty good and the team had seemed to adapt to the league quickly.

We put together a decent run and manged to pull ourselves up to mid table and a solid season of consolidation started to unfold, we could beat the best but also lose quite horrendously, as a few 5 - 0 drubbings would show.

Then, out of nowhere, we went on a massive unbeaten run that pushed us from mid table up to just outside the play offs, this continued to the final game,

The final fixtures had us in 6th at home, but it also had Histon (5th) v's Rushden (7th),

The table had

5th Histon 77pts

6th Kings Lynn 77pts

7th Rushden 76pts

Any one of us could have claimed the last play off place,

90 minutes later it was ours, sneaked in at the last as we managed a win and Histon and Rushden could only draw.

So to the Play Offs

Semi Final 1st Leg

Semi Final 2nd Leg

Final

And so Promotion achieved, certainly an unexpected promotion and i am a little concerned that we may have progressed to quickly and get a swift reality check, but at least we are now full time and moving forwards.

The Cups were not Kind to us this Year and we really made no impact at all, but not to concerned as the league was always the priority

League Table

League Positions Graph

Transfers

Squad

Key Player Profile

Robert McCormick – Again a Star, the next step maybe to much for him but carried on where he had left off

James Keatings – After a bit part last season, he really came into his own, Goals and Assists in quantity

David Stephens – Rock Solid at the Back (Again)

David Howland – Stepped into the CM spot early in the season and never looked back, some vital goals late on in the season

Career Overview

Season     League                 Position           Achievements

2010/11    Blue Square North        1st              Champions, Promotion
2011/12    Blue Square Premier      5th              Play Off Winners, Promotion

Next Season

Promotion achieved, certainly an unexpected promotion and i am a little concerned that we may have progressed to quickly and get a swift reality check, but at least we are now full time and moving forwards.

One word for this season - Consolidation

Truro City - The Last 3 Seasons

2021/22

We looked like a much better side than the previous year but ended up finishing in exactly the same place, team gelling and low morale being the main thing responsible. Can't expect much else when you dont win a single game from the final 16.

League Table: League Table

Transfers Part 1: Transfers Part 1

Transfers Part 2: Transfers Part 2

Top Goalscorer: Hausmann

Key Man: Kireev

2022/23

Tried to keep a relativley settled side for this season in the hope we'd find more consistancy, the only 1st 11 improvement we really needed was a new left winger and we found an awesome one in Manuel. My plan was working until in Jan when my chairman went above me to sell him to Man City. To be fair we did well and kept the pace with them and only lost out on the final day.

Transfers : Transfers

Top Goalscorer: Valdinei

Key Man: Araujo

2023/24

Here is where it all finally clicked, we used the 2nd string in our Champions League games because we needed to concentrate on the league, came bottom of our group because of this. Succesfuly won the Leage Cup and the league yet again went down to the last game. We did it thanks to a winner in the 93rd min away at Spurs, a 4-3 win clinched the title for us as Man City lost at 3rd placed Stoke. We signed a lot of players for the future but Zukic was the main signing and he was brilliant on the right wing.

Transfers : Transfers

Top Goalscorer: Valdinei

Key Man: Kireev

Season     Team           League               Finished  Achievements
2010/11    Truro    Blue Square South    	1st       Promoted, Champions
2011/12    Truro    Blue Square Premier    	13th       
2012/13    Truro    Blue Square Premier    	1st       Promoted, Champions
2013/14    Truro    Coca Cola League Two    	3rd       Promoted
2014/15    Truro    Coca Cola League One 	11th
2015/16    Truro    Coca Cola League One  	2nd       Promoted
2016/17    Truro    Coca Cola Championship  	12th       
2017/18    Truro    Coca Cola Championship 	6th       Lost in Playoff Semi
2018/19    Truro    Coca Cola Championship 	6th       Lost in Playoff Semi
2019/20    Truro    Coca Cola Championship  	1st       Promoted, Champions
2020/21    Truro    Barclays Premier League 	14th      Survival
2021/22    Truro    Barclays Premier League     14th			
2022/23    Truro    Barclays Premier League     2nd      Qualified for Champions League
2023/24    Truro    Barclays Premier League     1st      Champions, League Cup Winners

Thanks, it's going to be tough I think because despite winning the league a bunch of players still want to leave. I'm going to sell all of the moaning ones and I will only be signing players for our U18's to replace them. Released all youth teamers that wont make it and hope that by having the best youngsters around we'll be set up for the long term.

Hastings United - 2014/2015 - Coca-Cola League 2

A media prediction of dead last was always going to be a bit of a joke, and secretly I held good hopes of a top half finish.

---

Season Summary - 6th

Short summary is amazing at home, dreadful away, and a late season slump saw us cough up automatic promotion.

Final Table

League Positions - Graph

Playoffs - Defeated in semi-final

Given our 2-0 record in the playoffs (BSS and BSP) I guess I was a bit confident we'd at least make the final.

Drawing Torquay however, we lost 4-1 on aggregate. The first leg at home was 2-1, which we largely dominated and deserved a draw at least. The away leg was even more frustrating as we were the better side by a larger degree here as well but just couldn't put the ball in the net.

To add the the frustration, Torquay didn't get a single CCC in either leg but just seemed to be able to put the ball in the net as and when they liked.

Torquay went on to win the playoffs, so I'm sure that if the scoreline reflected our performance in the two legs we'd be playing League One football next season. Grr.

FA Cup - 3rd Round

Put in a good performance here, as befitted our new league status. Lost to League 1 Oxford away in the third round.

League Cup - 2nd Round

Beat Championship Bristol City 1-0 in the first round very deservedly, but then slumped away from home to Ipswich 2-0.

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - 1st Round

Lost on penalties to League 1 Luton after a 0-0 draw in a tight affair.

----

Squad - Bit short of quality at the back now.

Finances - Good profit, especially considering we were 1k over our 5k wage budget.

----

Key Players

Adam Hunter - I really want to say this guy isn't good enough to stick around, we got him when we were a 1050 rep BSS side after all. But season after season he's 3 stars on the assman report and justifies it by getting the highest average rating. Got a good number of goals this year too from corners.

Owain Tudur-Jones - Was signed last season but plagued by injuries. This season played much more and was probably the most talented player in the squad. We were a better side with him in the first team for sure.

Raik Boujedra - New signing that filled the AMC role. Scored a good number of goals and good number of assists and was a constant threat to opposing defences.

Career Overview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4693606&postcount=5028]2010/11[/url]   Blue Square South        3rd         Promotion (Playoffs)
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4710480&postcount=5113]2011/12[/url]   Blue Square Premier      8th         None
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4735716&postcount=5284]2012/13[/url]   Blue Square Premier      8th         None
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4741463&postcount=5324]2012/13[/url]   Blue Square Premier      4th         Promotion (Playoffs), FA Trophy Winners
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4756689&postcount=5400]2012/13[/url]   Coca-Cola League 2       6th         Playoffs (Semi-final defeat)

Next Season

We were good enough for automatic promotion last season, so no excuses this year.

Archived