dafuge's FM10 challenge

Dafuge I was just wondering are you 7 million in the red or 7 million in debts to be paid of monthly. Because if you are 7 million pounds in the red then you really needed that Javier sale to help out your finances becuase they must have been seriously low before the initial 10 million pounds came in.

Also this must be the worst thing ever to say about a player for another club, but for your sake you really need him to score 27 more goals for them. Wouldn't it be great if after his 30th goal they go into administration and you managed to get Javier back a whole lot cheaper.

I'm £10m in the red now :(

It isn't as bad as it sounds, my finances always jump back up at the end of the season when the prize money comes in. I've been around £30m in debt before :D

Because the Javier money was spread out, I've made a loss on transfers this season, although it should be better in the long run. I still could do with him scoring another 27 though ;)

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An annoying 0-0 draw against FGR has taken the playoff chances out of my own hands. 2 games to go, teams very bunched up. Two wins SHOULD be enough, but might not be. Anything less and it's probably BSS next year again. Not convinced that wouldnt be a good thing - I dont think we're ready for the BSP yet. Another year in the BSS with a similar team should be good preparation.

How far in the red do you have to be to go into administration then? 30 million seem alot. Ive gone 1 millions pounds under on my save in Gundo's and I was worried.

I think it depends on the value of your club. I could have cleared that debt easily by selling a couple of players so it wasn't a problem.

Dafuge I was just wondering are you 7 million in the red or 7 million in debts to be paid of monthly. Because if you are 7 million pounds in the red then you really needed that Javier sale to help out your finances becuase they must have been seriously low before the initial 10 million pounds came in.

Also this must be the worst thing ever to say about a player for another club, but for your sake you really need him to score 27 more goals for them. Wouldn't it be great if after his 30th goal they go into administration and you managed to get Javier back a whole lot cheaper.

£7million in the red is nothing. I think I was £40million+ in the red last season.

It's fine aslong as you do well.

Nooooo!! /o\

Turned down a £40m bid from Man City 36 months ago (:mad:!!!!) and he's been unhappy and refused to sign a new contract ever since, even for £165k per week and £8.25m signing on fee.

That's the thanks I get for turning him into the best right-back in the world and helping him win back to back League and Champions League titles. Absolute <insert unmentionable word>.

Probably going to lose my back-up right back too as he's handed in a transfer request and has less than 6 months on his contract as well. So it looks like the summer of right back shopping! On the other hand, I have secured world-class AMC, AML, and MC for next season all on frees :thup:

Kingstonian (2028/2029)

Premier League Prediction - 5

Premier League Position - 4

Table

Graph

Summary

After last years huge dissapointment losing the League title in the very last minute of the season i had a hard time to carry on.

Fortunaly it snowed the last couple of days and therefore no classes to attend, then of course i had to play FM :)

League

Played well in the league but again, we where unlucky numerous times and lost points. Liverpool took 1st place at the start of the season and never looked back.

They havent been beaten in 17 league games now.

So yet another season without the trophy ;(

Champions League

Handed a very tough group with Barca, Roma and Zenit but managed to win the group. Won against Galatasaray 6-3 in first knockoutround.

After that our teem seemed unstoppable and beat Valencia 3-0 away in our Quarter finals.

In the Semis Liverpool where up. Ouch i thought that this would be the end. But a 0-0 draw away we had hope winning at home. And we did.

A brilliant lob goal by Escobar saw us going to the finals.

Escobar had been injured for 6 months but you couldnt tell in the finals where he got another goal and saved us a penalty shootout in the finals against City.

A very tight match ended well :)

Champions League Final Well i certainly got my revenge against City, first by taken 4th place on the last day and now winning the CHL Finals.

I cant believe i actually won this final with my luck in this game! but it was deserved! - right after they sacked manager Roberto de matteo

Now i only need to get revenge against Aston Villa and Chelsea ;)

Squad

Adam Got him on free at the start of the season

Kuipers His season number 6 in the club

Ivanov

Dida

Robson Our own product, has really improved this season

Transfers

Goals for the upcoming season:

Much needed is a replacement for Dida as he is getting old, i have already decided to splash the cash(38m) on This Guy

so it wont be easy to find one.

And surely our focus will be on winning the league this year and complete the challenge.

League                Season    Finished   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------
Blue Square South     2010/11   4th       Playoff Final losers
Blue Square South     2011/12   1st       Blue Square South Champions
Blue Square Premier   2012/13   5th       Playoff semi-final losers 
Blue Square Premier   2013/14   1st       Blue Square Premier Champions
League Two            2014/15   2nd       JPT Winners, Promotion
League One            2015/16   13th      none
League One	      2016/17   2nd	  Promotion
Championship	      2017/18   14th	  none
Championship	      2018/19   12th	  none
Championship	      2019/20   5th	  Playoff semi-final losers
Championship	      2020/21   5th	  Playoff final losers
Championship	      2021/22   1st	  Championship Champions
Premier League	      2022/23   10th	  none
Premier League	      2023/24   14th	  FA Cup semi-finalist
Premier League	      2024/25   13th	  FA Cup Winners
Premier League	      2025/26   9th	  none
Premier League	      2026/27   7th	  none
Premier League	      2027/28   2nd	  Uefa Cup Semi-finals, FA Cup Final
Premier League	      2028/29   4th	  [b]Champions League Winners[/b]

Hastings United, Season 2011-12 – Season Two, Blue Square South

Summary

A good season, massive improvement on last year. If it weren’t for a terrible run at the end of the season, we would have been in the playoffs at least. The striker issue has been dramatically solved as you will see, and we’re now ready for a major promotion push next season.

Transfers

Five of the new signings were first team regulars this season, including Marcus Cassius who is already the club’s all-time record goalscorer in the league! More on him and a few others later. Hayes has been signed since the end of the season, as a good (young) cover/partner for Phil Parkin.

Competition Reports

Blue Square South

7 defeats in the last 17 games was a real problem, and the seven points we dropped in the last three matches would have propelled us into a playoff place.

The Final Table this season. Hampton & Richmond just about held off Eastleigh for automatic promotion having led the table almost constantly from about November.

Bishop’s Stortford made up for their Playoff Final heartbreak last season by beating Dover on penalties in the final this year. Dover themselves had beaten Eastleigh in the first leg on penalties.

The e.on FA Cup

Managed to get to the first round proper before a disappointing defeat to BSP strugglers Hereford. Would be nice to get a big draw next season – a league side, or perhaps even a run to the third round and a Premiership side. Obviously that’s what everyone always wants, but it should be do-able. We could and perhaps should have beaten Hereford.

The FA Trophy

Slightly unlucky against Eastbourne in the 1st round proper.

The squad.

With selected stats for all competitions, ordered by the amount of time they spent on the pitch – a rough guide to their importance to the team I suppose. Minimum 5 hours on the pitch to be included in the screenshot...

Of the major players, only Scarsella was significantly under 7.00 AvR this season.

Key Players

Phil Parkin

This guy is going to be a real legend at the club. Already he holds the club’s league appearance record. Improved on an already fantastic start last year, and has signed a long term contract to become a full-timer now. He’s already the club vice-captain and looks like he will be the skipper soon-ish. Expect him to be top of this list for years to come.

Marcus Cassius

Spectacularly solved the striker problem, managing 20 goals in his debut season. Still only 21, he’ll be leading the line for years. What a find!!

Sam Hatton

Midfield engine room and the Fabregas of Hastings United, he’s chipped in with plenty of goals, too.

Andrew Hawksworth

Most improved player this season. Doing really well and could be a good player for us even in the BSP, I think.

Sebastien Lake-Gaskin

Not as prolific as Cassius, scoring two goals fewer than Marcus in a fair few more games, but his 13 assists mean that he was just as important to the team, IMO.

Notable others:

Louis Lavers had a good year, and John Aguiar did well in the first half of the season, before tailing off a bit, but at a young age he does look a good prospect.

Finances

Whilst this wasn’t really enough, it is undeniably helpful. However, even that small profit last month has not really made that much difference. The wage bill has been cut a bit this season but we might need to sell this summer, I fear.

Club Records and Awards

>> Biggest Win: 4-0 v Basingstoke, League, 14th April.

>> Highest Scoring Game: 3-3 v Staines, League, 11th September.

>> Most Games Won in a Row: 3, 24th September to 8th October.

>> Most Games Without Losing: 9, 17th December to 24th January.

>> Most Games Without Conceding: 3, 22nd October to 1st November.

>> Top Goalscorer: Marcus Cassius – 20 goals

>> Top League Goalscorer: Marcus Cassius – 17 goals

>> Most Assists: Sebastien Lake-Gaskin – 13

>> Highest Average Rating: Phil Parkin – 7.27

>> Most Man of the Match: Phil Parkin – 11

>> Worst Discipline: Sam Hatton – 11y0r

>> Youngest Player: Zac Harris, 16y 68d v Eastleigh, 20th September.

>> Oldest Player: Martin Foster, 34y 165d v Weston-Super-Mare, 11th April.

>> Fastest Goal: Marcus Cassius, 50s v Shoreham, 22nd October.

>> Oldest Goalscorer: Chris Lock, 29y 103d v Basingstoke, 26th December.

>> Phil Parkin had the highest AvR in the BSS. We were named as the “overachievers”, and Marcus Cassius was the signing of the season. He was also 3rd in the BSS Top Goalscorer award.

MY team of the year (which actually the AI agreed with!):

Scarsella

Hawskworth – Whittaker – Parkin – Lavers

Mackin

Hatton – Aguiar – Jones

Cassius – Lake-Gaskin

Subs: Day, Craddock, Farden, Morrison, Lock

Overall XI….seven players were inducted this year.

The Fans’ Player of the Year was Phil Parkin.

FPOY Wins:

Phil Parkin: 2

New Youth Cohort

My assistant touted this guy as the best of the bunch, but Liam Butler looks better to me, but neither will yet be in the first team squad.

So clearly this is a major improvement. I’m planning a few new signings but not too many as I feel that we just need that star quality to drive the side. I have been given a new two-year contract and my board love me. Any thoughts on the team? Backroom advice is that the squad is short of players with high concentration and determination, as well as players with a good first touch, good passers, and strong players. This pre-season, I will be ensuring that any signings are going to improve the side in at least one or two of these areas.

Previous Seasons:

Season One (2010-11)

Have a feeling that some players have been omitted from the squad screen due to unavailability - looks like quite a thin squad and I'm guessing I had "Hide Unavailable" checked. Sorry guys! Still, most of the info you need is there.

PS - I uploaded the pictures after writing the report - they are up there now!

unlucky GreyedOutMan, hopefully 3rd time lucky

thats the first time ive seen an AI manager get h+r promoted from the bss in fm10, its good to see it for once:D

The screenshots are working for me Thandui

Cheers. I feel promotion this year would have been too soon - if we can push on with a similar squad next year, we'll be much better placed to survive in the BSP.

Is anyone else having trouble signing english youngsters - my new Brazilian winger has now become my third signing this season to be unable to settle so I'm scouting English players, however none of the Premiership youngsters even the useless ones are interested in signing for me, whilst the teams want silly money for the decent ones and to make things worse the Premiership teams appear to poach any of the Lower League youngsters with potential and stick them on wages worth ~£7K p/w which puts them out of my reach when they decide they don't want them :(

Is anyone else having trouble signing english youngsters - my new Brazilian winger has now become my third signing this season to be unable to settle so I'm scouting English players, however none of the Premiership youngsters even the useless ones are interested in signing for me, whilst the teams want silly money for the decent ones and to make things worse the Premiership teams appear to poach any of the Lower League youngsters with potential and stick them on wages worth ~£7K p/w which puts them out of my reach when they decide they don't want them :(

Yeah I had some issues with it until the club reputation started to climb, I think there is way to much emphasis on that right now, hope it gets fixed in 2011, I just don't get why a player would sit out all season not to play with a solid team even on a short contract, does not seem realistic.

Truro 1st Season- 2009/10 Blue Square Prem South Final Position: 15th

On reflection, an "alright" start to my Truro campaign. Started the season off really poorly but hired a few extra players and things soon picked up. Although the final position was 15th, there is room for improvement, and some of the first team players which have been playing week in week out, should develop as alongside an overhaul of the current playing staff.

In the cups extremely poor showing, exiting in the 2nd qualifying round of the FA Cup and the 3rd Qualifying of the FA Trophy.

Financially truro has hardly any money so a lot of players are still on part time contacts.

Target for next season is to gain promotion, its a big ask, but if i get the signings right then it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

CaptainStarbuster's Season Review - Truro City - Blue Square South 2010/2011

Disappointed in myself with this ending as I started the season well with a few wins away especially. Media prediction was 17th, so at least I did better than what they predicted

Finished 16th in the League

Knocked out of FA Trophy at the 3rd Qualifying Round after a replay

Knocked out of FA at 2nd Qualifying Round

League Table

I think I may have went a little overboard with transfers too this year. I brought in 16 players in total and still wasnt the best team in the league by a country mile! But oh well!

Transfers

I also think I went overboard with the contracts I offered these players as I'm now in a little bit of bother with the bank manager! Appearance bonuses are not the way forward at all!

Finances

But I'm going to stick at it and hopefully bolster the squad in the offseason with a few loans in and might even make the playoffs next season...here's hoping!!

WIsh me luck in 2011/2012

Boston to take first - reserve left back Kozachenko with the pen - SCORES :)

Yankov makes it 1-1 for Inter.

Star midfielder James Clancy to take for Boston - phewwww barely puts it away. 2-1

2-2

Boston Captain Peter McKnight, been with the club since we were in the Championship ooooooo in off the post. 3-2

LUKE CASE SAVES!!! 3-2

Experienced (26lulz) striker Raymond Campbell steps up - bottom corner easy as you like 4-2

Grossi must score to keep Inter in it ... CASE YOU BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ty guys :thup:

Yes! another one My youth academy must be the best i have ever had in FM.. it seems like almost every year we get a good looking prospect! This guy i think ill have to retrain at the MR position

well done on the CL win.

Looks like a potential wonderkid, why would you want to retrain him as with his tackling and passing and workrate already decent he looks a good centre midfielder, besides his crossing is comparativly low.

maybe could do with a good mentor to improve those mental attributes

Well once again I have convincingly lost my first game of the season, 4-0 to Basingstoke. But the same thing happened last year and we went on to get very close to a playoff place in the end. Hopefully we can crack on this year and do better. I need to find a replacement DMC as I had to let a couple go over the summer to fix the finances. Have now got the wage bill under control and apart from the DMC position, I believe the team has improved.

Having completed the challenge I can't really be bothered to take screenshots etc, but I'll keep my progress updated.

It was a good season, which saw us regain our league title with 7 games still to play. We didnt win in our last 10 league matches, but our form prior to this had been brilliant. I rested my stars for the Champions League. We won the FA Cup, beating Tottenham, who had earlier in the season beaten us convincingly in the League Cup semi final. The Champions League itself was a strange affair; an oversight on my part saw us without a few of our best players in the group stages, and then I foolishly sold my Left back in January, ignorant to the fact his replacement was cup tied.

Transfer wise, I splashed the cash on a 21 year old Belarussian wonderkid, a striker who I had tried to sign 2 years previously, but had chosen Sevilla ahead of me. He didn't perform that well, scoring 12 in 25ish games. Overall I spent 56m and received 47m, so not a bad return. I've tried to adopt a more England-friendly approach to my transfers, buying in the best English talent I could find.

I may do screenshots later, but they've become a drag with my internet connection so slow.

EDIT - World Cup this year, and Brazil have just offered me the job after being knocked out in the group stages. I really wanted to hold out and get England, but Brazil is ... Brazil. Advice?

2022/2023 - Billericay Town - Barclay's Premier League

League Position - Champions

TABLE

GRAPH

Well, there were a few stories this season, but since its the Champions League that's kept me from chalking this off as completed, let's start there.

The group stages were trickier than they should have been, we couldn't beat FC Kobenhaven, landing a pair of draws, and we lost to Fiorentina in the last match which made us second seeds. This worried me, because with the other English teams topping their group, it increased the chances that we'd run into the one non-English team I wanted no part of, Barcelona.

We managed to avoid them though, running into still parent club OL in the 1st knockout round. The first leg was at New Lodge, and while I appreciated Hans Blom's 5th minute header putting us a head, Lyon notched two in the next 7 minutes and then held on for what I would call a commanding 1-2 in the first leg. In the second leg, we went for broke in Lyon, and managed a two to nil win off goals from van Aken and Kessel. Nervy, but through. Lyon 0-2 Billericay

The quarterfinal drew us against AC Milan. Not very intersting, we thrashed them 0-3 at the San Siro and held on for a dour 1-1 at New Lodge.

We ran into fierce rival Manchester City in the semi's. The first leg was at City of Manchester Stadium, where Ikaheimo's 16th minute strike was immediately cancelled out by van Eeuwijk's 30 seconds later. The rest of the match petered out into a 1-1 which left us a slim advantage for the return leg. The advantage was increased when that man Blom scored a belter in the 25th to give us the lead, but John Bostock scored on 63 to knot the fixture. It went all the way to extra time where Ikaheimo's fine 110th minute strike sent us to the final, 3-2 on aggregate. Ricay 2-1 Citeh (aet).

That put us in the final in the Netherlands, where we would run into Real Madrid, who had vanquished Porto in the semi's, for the first time in our club's history. Real Madrid were led by a striker I had a bid accepted for a few years back when he was still plying his trade in Russia, Vladimir Kovalev. I withdrew after deciding I had enough small, quick strikers in the squad, and he's developed into quite the poacher for Madrid. Naturally, they have top class players across the board, though Barcelona are clearly the class of Spain on this save. Anyway, I decided to play it straight and go for the win, relying on the quality of my defenders to keep Madrid at bay.

In the first half, both teams probed early, with Madrid having the better of the exchanges. Consigli made one particularly sharp save from Kovalev in the early going, but neither side truly was in ascendancy. Then, slightly after the half hour mark, we earned a free kick after some nice work by Ferrari resulted in a foul 35 yards out. Haas had a crack and it resulted in a corner after it was headed away. Ferrari delivered a mediocre ball which was headed clear, but it was well read by Coutinho, who picked up the loose ball, settled, and drove a low, hard shot in the bottom left corner. 1-0 to the Ricay!

The rest of the half saw us begin to have the measure of the match, though we only had one good chance, again through that man Ferrari. Oddly enough, normally he's not part of my first choice squad, but I felt his crossing could be dangerous, as Madrid's central defenders are small, so I inserted him to the right of my attacking midfield trio, switched Óscar to the left side, and dropped Jensen to the bench. The half ended with us up a goal.

The second half, I'd love to tell you was a thrilling, pulsing affair, but truly, it was a succession of nervy probing and half chances for Ferrari and Blom. Madrid made three changes at the half to try and improve their fortunes, but they had even less going in the second than they did in the first. In injury time, Madrid had a free kick on the edge of my area, but Chamorro blocked well, the rebound falling to Óscar, who took 2 touches and released a delicious through ball to Ferrari. Ferrari sprinted forward, lined up his shot, and arrowed our second into the top corner. 2-0 and the cup's as good as ours. And it was, we have won the UEFA Champions League!

Champions League Final

Champions League Fixtures

The season itself was dominant, losing only 1 match in the league, and winning the FA Cup against Arsenal. We were dumped out early by Liverpool in the Carling Cup, not that I minded much. Here's a link dump of the rest of the results:

FA Cup Winners

FA Cup results

Carling Cup Results

Community Shield

I decided to go for it this season, and I made several key personnel moves. Óscar was drafted in from Barca for a huge fee, while van Aken and Consigli arrived on frees with huge wages. Killoran and Sheridan were stolen from a Sunderland in administration for a combined 8MM. The long and short of all this is we lost a ton of money this year, and I'm selling like mad in the summer to make up for it. van Aken has already had a bid of 31MM accepted from Real Madrid, and while he was good, I can't possibly turn down that type of profit. I'm also selling a few other long time servants, including Irish midfielder Gary Sheridan who thinks he's better than he is, and apparently so does Barcelona. A shame, since he's been with us a long time, but I've already made something like 60MM and we haven't hit July yet. We need this money, because we're finally getting a new stadium. Well named, I might add! Topor Park

TRANSFERS

FINANCES

Highlights of the squad this season:

Peter Killoran - A larger striker who came at a snip from Sunderland, he had a solid season, though he did get sent off in the FA Cup Final, underlining our season long discipline problems.

Lasse Ikäheimo - The Finnish starlet had a rebound, possibly due to more competition for places.

Hans Blom - He had a bounceback as well, including winning UCL Best Player. The Holland and Ricay captain is for my money, the best player in the world.

Andrea Consigli - A replacement for my Brazillian keeper who was dispatched to Olympiakos, he was brilliant, if a short term buy.

Matteo Ferrari - The young Italian had a real nose for the big matches.

Óscar - The young attacking midfielder has pace to spare, and while he settled poorly, was magnificent in both the UCL final and the FA Cup final.

I will definitely be continuing the save, with aims of taking an international job, as well as seeing the first run out at the park which bears my surname. This is only the second challenge I've completed, and while not quite as satisfying as my Hetman save in Gundo's challenge on FM08, it is one of my all time favorites. Thanks, dafuge.

Billericay Town

2010/2011 - Blue Square South - 2nd, playoffs - promoted; FA Cup - 3rd qualifying round; FA Trophy - 3rd qualifying round

2011/2012 - Blue Square Premier - 2nd, playoffs - promoted; FA Cup - 2nd round; FA Trophy - Final

2012/2013 - Coca-Cola League Two - 3rd, automatic promotion; FA Cup - 2nd round; League Cup - 1st round; Johnstone's Paint Trophy - 1st round

2013/2014 - Coca-Cola League One - 12th; FA Cup - 3rd round; League Cup - 2nd round; Johnstone's Paint Trophy - 2nd round

2014/2015 - Coca-Cola League One - 3rd, playoffs - promoted; FA Cup - 4th round; League Cup - 2nd round; Johnstone's Paint Trophy - 2nd round

2015/2016 - Coca-Cola Championship - 10th; FA Cup 6th round; League Cup - 2nd round

2016/2017 - Coca-Cola Championship - 6th, promoted via playoffs; FA Cup - 3rd round; League Cup - 1st round

2017/2018 - Barclay's Premier League - 16th; FA Cup - Semi Final; League Cup - 2nd round

2018/2019 - Barclay's Premier League - 2nd; FA Cup - 4th round; League Cup - Semi Final

2019/2020 - Barclay's Premier League - 4th; Champions League - 3rd place in Group Stage; Europa League - Winners; FA Cup - Winners; League Cup - 3rd round

2020/2021 - Barclay's Premier League - Champions; Champions League - Qualifying Rounds; Europa League - Winners; FA Cup - Winners; League Cup - Winners

2021/2022 - Barclay's Premier League - Champions; Champions League - Finalists; FA Cup - 4th round; League Cup - Winners

2022/2023 - Barclay's Premier League - Champions; Champions League - Winners; FA Cup - winners; League Cup - 4th round

Well I haven't learnt my lesson as I've just agreed to sign two Premiership Potential Spanish Strikers from Athletic who are churning out some good players and then randomly transfer listing them.

A bigger problem I have is that all of my new signings bar Lacey are now moaning that they can not handle the public expectations - if you cannot handle first team football then why do you demand a first team role when signing then!

Whats the best way to quickly improve your squad's fitness? Give them a break from training?

This season I've given them a day or two's rest when we play Sat-Tues if they are tired as I've tried to use the same players.

In the past I've just left them out of the next game if they are tired.

It seems a high Stamina attribute is a lot more important in FM10.

Crispypaul - Boreham Wood - Season 2012/13 - League Two

I told the board we'd come in the top half and that was comfortable in the end as we came

a very respectable fifth.

Unfortunately, we blew it in the play off final, deservedly losing to Southend.

We went out in the first round in both the Johnston's Paint Trophy and the League Cup, but made it to the 3rd round of the FA Cup only to lose away at Newcastle. Still, got some good cash from that.

Our key performers:

Davide Enrico Somma was as good as the season before.

Luca Santonocito bossed the midfield well.

Mansour Assoumani was again sold in defence.

Jordy Brouwer banged in an absolute hatful of goals to keep us in the mix.

In other news, Man City finally won the Premiership, Chelsea the League Cup for the 4th straight time, and Man City also won the FA Cup. Arsenal (unfortunately) picked up the Champions League and Bayern Munich the Europa League.

John Barnes' Leicester will now be playing in League 2, after another relegation.

I was also offered the job at Brighton but turned it down (they're now in League 2 also!).

Hopefully we can push on for promotion this season, and I have secured some decent bosmans to help with this.

Ty guys :thup:

Yes! another one My youth academy must be the best i have ever had in FM.. it seems like almost every year we get a good looking prospect! This guy i think ill have to retrain at the MR position

Looks good :) I'll have to put some screenshots up of my 3 academy guys at the end of the season, two have already been capped for Wales, and the other is regularly appearing for England U21s

Congrats on the CL win as well, bet you're very glad you carried on now!

North Ferriby 13/14

Table

Graph

Season Review: This season centered around one player for me, Claude Ludwig who had just been sitting around in France rotting. He signed after I threw in a large signing fee into the mix and then went on to score 49 goals and get 16 assist all why only missing 4 games.

Fitzharris was still in the mix but he enjoyed getting into form and then missing the next 4 games and going out of form, I think he will move to coming off the bench next season need to find a really high pace guy to feed Ludwig the ball.

FA Cup

Paint Trophy (Final)

Cup Review: Won the JPT, had a real lucky run and did not play a real solid team until the final, right when we were really in form and had every back from injury, got lucky on a few counter attacks and won the game over Charlton who also knocked us out of the FA Cup, so it was cool to get revenge.

Transfers

Squad

Finances

Season        Division            Position                 Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       BSN                 4th                 Lost in Playoff Finals
2011/12       BSN                 1st                        Promoted          
2012/13       BSP                 1st                 Promoted/FAT Winners
2013/14        L1                  1st                 Promoted/JPT Winners

Next Season: Need a keeper, another fast stiker, wingers.

I'll never understand how people are able to bounce from one league to the next. I always needed two seasons at least to solidify.

Well done Cerneo.

Early leagues are easy as players who are the best in the league are easily found for free.

When you advance a few leagues good players cost and you don't have much to spend then.

well done on the CL win.

Looks like a potential wonderkid, why would you want to retrain him as with his tackling and passing and workrate already decent he looks a good centre midfielder, besides his crossing is comparativly low.

maybe could do with a good mentor to improve those mental attributes

Ty .. Mainly because i dont play with an MC but an DMC and AMC. I already have an Other academy product But maybee i should thing about retrain the new guy at AMC instead of MR

Thx SnakeXe, yes im happy i continued although i had a couple of frustrating games in the League :)

Please do share ss of your talents=)

I'll never understand how people are able to bounce from one league to the next. I always needed two seasons at least to solidify.

Well done Cerneo.

I got a double promotion, but it's been a while since I did three in a row. I always seem to get stuck in one league for a number of seasons, usually L1 or the Championship.

I normally get stuck in L1, I am putting it all on that striker I got, he was simply amazing, he was apart of just about every attacking move we had during the whole season.

Also if I see the words 'Transfer Story Leaked' one more time, followed by offers from 38473847 clubs I am going to cry, lost two keepers and a LB already...

I've just noticed my reserves (which is made up of loan players I haven't needed) have walked their league - winning 27 out of 28 games scoring 156 goals not that the competition is any good.

Ahaha thats awesome, I never pay attention to the reserve leagues, I do keep track of the youth one after I have some facilities upgraded.

Hi guys, in need of some help; I've been offered the England job mutliple times, I click to accept every time, and then nothing. It's happened at least 5 times. What's going on?

You might just be applying for it and not being picked maybe?

Archived