dafuge's FM10 challenge

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone else have the ability to scout France?

yeah my board said they would pay for scouting trips to france from day 1 for me, however sending a scout their was a waste of time, didnt come back with a single recomendation.

Ah you holiday some of the season then?

Nope I just watch all the games on max speed with goal replays, been doing it for the last 6 or 7 months very use to watching at that speed now, I tried making it slow and it was painful to watch ha.

I've done my usual practise of playing with a high-level team just to make sure I'm happy that the game is playable. Shocked at how good 10.1 is, and given that (my personal) Chimney Corner Champions League Challenge is no longer an option, I'm going to take this one up.

Holidaying now, hoping for Hemel Hempstead but I despise saving and reloading so I'll take whoever comes first out of Hemel, Harrow, Wealdstone and Boreham Wood.

In theory yes DC321.

Jsar - Have you uploaded the Nantwich save yet? If not, before you upload it make sure that you zip the file using WinRar, WinZip etc. as it will take less time to upload/download.

In theory yes DC321.

Jsar - Have you uploaded the Nantwich save yet? If not, before you upload it make sure that you zip the file using WinRar, WinZip etc. as it will take less time to upload/download.

oh no sorry i forgot, how do i go about doing it again? as in where abouts do i find the actual save file in order to be able to upload it.

Jsar

* Zip the save game file like i've described before.

* Go to megaupload.com, filefront.com and register.

* Upload the zipped file to the site you've registered to (to be found in user/documents/sports interactive/fm10/games).

* Post URL that you are given here so people (I) can download it.

oh no sorry i forgot, how do i go about doing it again? as in where abouts do i find the actual save file in order to be able to upload it.

Just go to an uploading site, such as Filefront or Rapidshare, then go to the following location: C:\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\games

and select the correct file that you want to upload. Once it has uploaded, copy and paste the download link into a post :thup:

Still my board don't see any point in a parent club, dissapointing as we have absolutely no money for transfers this season and we have a pretty weak side for league 2 so was really wanting a few loans in to help out. The cash payment would have helped also as we are still £200k in debt, ah well nevermind onwards & upwards!

Perhaps they don't want to join on loan, but they are "very interested" in joining permenanty?
I don't think it's that, because on the scout profile page it says:

- "[scout] believes that [player] would be interested in joining our club"

- "[scout] is also of the opinion that [player] would be very interested in joining our club on loan"

I don't think it's that, because on the scout profile page it says:

- "[scout] believes that [player] would be interested in joining our club"

- "[scout] is also of the opinion that [player] would be very interested in joining our club on loan"

Check the date on the report.

Jsar

* Upload the zipped file to the site you've registered to (to be found in user/documents/sports interactive/fm10/games).

Bah uploaded it to filefront but it hasnt given me a URL and now cant find the damn file :(

Check the date on the report.
I scouted him again, and it says the exact same thing, and he still won't sign :confused:

Due to postponements, I've now got 5 home games in a row, 3 of which are against teams in the bottom 15. Hopefully should be able to go on a bit of a run, to add to my current 3 straight wins.

Jsar

Did you register before uploading it?

yeah registered and it shows me as logged in, will try again

Have found it incredibly hard to loan players as well, not helped by the fact my board simply refuse to a parent club as well, have made around 40 loan bids this summer and hope to get 1 or 2 before the transfer window ends as my squad is too small for league 2 football.

Hmm i seem to have made a mistake.

Viktor Hall

who is playing awsome for me at the moment. It seems that i did not offer him a trail before signing, i guess i ws trailing so many people i musta pressed wrong button or something i dont know.

But anyways the point is how much of an issue it this in reference to the challange. do i need to start again or what?

If he last played for a club that you can scout then your fine, if not then you shouldn't be playing him.

Archived