Karakorum

Official Patch 10.1 Discussion

297 posts in this topic

Is it at midnight? or later?

Poor poor mods. I wonder how many of these that have had to edit/close.

The patch will probably be out at some stage on Friday. No time has been fixed and tbh it's not even been actually confirmed it'll be out by tomorrow.

Is that a link to the patch for download now or will it be there when it is available?

How playable is the game without the patch? i mean will transfers be screwed until the patch or will it just be match engine? I havnt seen a fix list

How playable is the game without the patch? i mean will transfers be screwed until the patch or will it just be match engine? I havnt seen a fix list

The game is fantastic now without the patch but you may aswell wait now

It is very playable without the patch. Though I will wait until it is released before i play considering it is not far off......anytime now :D

Steam is unlocking the preloaded files.....any minute now will be playing!!!

I just keeping getting a message saying it's stopped working and Windows will search for a solution, which it doesn't find. What's going on? I did everything Steam told me.

Mike7077

have patients it will go dont worry about windows saying its stoped working its just decrypting the files

When's patch available?

And, because I downloaded leaked patch, is that real one? (I mean is it pulled because of earlier announce, or it's some way defective :D )

I just downloaded and installed my digital download from GAME. I managed to download the patch when it was up briefly earlier, can someone please confirm whether or not this is indeed the proper patch, as I would like to install it right now without having to download it again? Thanks

I think Steam already updated to 10.1...I can select things on my tactics which I wasn't able to do in demo (Creative freedom, tackling...)

I think Steam already updated to 10.1...I can select things on my tactics which I wasn't able to do in demo (Creative freedom, tackling...)

Its the proper patch, on my Fm it says 10.1 and nothing about it being a beta patch or somthing so no need to download it again.

Just loaded up the game and seen its already running 10.1 and doesn't need to be patched. Sorry, feel free to lock/delete this thread. My bad.

On that note, I'm off to sleep, all fully downloaded and installed, won't be able to play it till Saturday now though. Oh well!

Is the patch which is out now the same as the one which was out at about 4ish thursday afternoon?

im waiting for the direct links to be added.....i cant wait much longer i want to play :(

Among other things:

- Match overview screen now displays kits rather than club badges

YAY! for that :)

Among other things:

I actually liked having the badges, just because it was easier to get hold of club logos rather than the kits, I think I'm in a minority though:(

Among other things:

Yes but now no logos in the header..

So if I buy boxed, and use steam, for FM10 , how can I download the patch?

Download torrent or rapid. Just those who downloaded via Steam get updated automatically, I think.

Yes but now no logos in the header..

Not sure if I've understood you correctly, but the team logos are now back in the match screen's Title Bar too on 10.1.0.

Is the database in the patch updated? I mean the attributes of players.

Edit: Got my answer at the database forum. It's a no. :(

Please tell me that, even though I dont see it in the fix list, the Mac crash when watching 3D (happened to lots of people, and with 5 star rating), is fixed. We have been talking about it since day 1.

Is the database in the patch updated? I mean the attributes of players.

Except for the Stephen Carr correction, I don't believe much else (if anything) has changed in the db for the patch.

Except for the Stephen Carr correction, I don't believe much else (if anything) has changed in the db for the patch.

Kilmarnock's loan debt repayment deadline, a few players being removed due to passing away:(, and 3 players added who changed their mind on retirement.

Can someone tell me where to place the patch in my documents? I have a mac btw.