FM10 Small Club to Big Club Big Euro Nation Challenge

It is a bit lonely in Holland at the mo!

I am starting to enjoy the challenge now. It is really difficult to attract players but that's part of the fun too. My stadium can't be expanded so I am always going to be a selling club.

i think almost all teams in the challenge will be a selling club to an extent.... It's all about finding bargains and youth stars and developing them as best before cashing in on some for huge fees. this way you can finance a push to the top. Even more so if you are restricted by ground size etc.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all,

I want to try the challenge. I've holidayed a season, retired then while creating a new profile, I can't select sunday league player as my past experience. Any idea why? What do I have to do to be able to change that?

Thanks

It depends what nation you are in, some of them don't allow Sunday league...If you can't pick it choose Automatic.

n253915745713_7210.jpg

Venezia - Serie B - End of Season 2015/16

Media Prediction: 14th

Final Position: 9th Graph

So our second season in Serie B eventually saw us finish in 9th again. For a while it looked like we minght make a play-off push but a run of seven games without a win saw us slip out of contention.

Squad 1 Squad 2

Transfers 1 Transfers 2

The key players:

Guarna - Another solid season for the goalkeeper. Still very much number one.

Stoyanov - \the Bulgarian originally came as a CB, but after deputising at LB he never lost his place in the team.

Vollborn - Austrian RB had another solid season.

Alcibiade - Another solid season from Raffaele. Still heavily courted.

Kostadinov - The Bulgarian had a good debut season and pushed Miguel out of the starting line up.

Gaucho - Brazilian RM came in on loan and pushed Lloyd Sam out of the team. Doubt we’ll be able to keep him permanently.

Sam - Lost his first team place but still did well when called upon.

Camolese - Club captain had another good season with plenty of assists.

Koke - Our Spanish midfielder bossed the midfield again and did well. Hopefully he’ll stay with us for many more years.

Saumel - The experienced Austrian midfielder came in and did a good job. Earned a new two year contract as a result.

Schmitt - What a season from the Belgian. Top Scored with 35 league goals and became the clubs leading goalscorer. Keeping him is a must.

Orosz - Janos stepeed in and became Schmitts strike partner. Not as prolific but a good season.

Bartkowiak - A January signing for £55k, Lukasz did a decent job as support striker. Bit of a gamble signing.

Finances

After the decisioin to build a new ground plunged us into debt, I spent most of the season trying to prevent more debt. A number of players were sold, many for a tidy profit which saw us record a good profit for the season. I wait to see how much I’ll get next season. As for the ground, it’s opening has been delayed three months to September.

As for the coming season, my targets are:

- Keep hold of our stars. Hopefully the chairman doesn't go seeling our stars again.

- Improve on 9th. I am wanting a play-off place as minimum next season.

- Improve on our Coppa Italia record.

Onto the new season we go.....

FORZA LAGUNARI!!!!!

Career History

[color=black][font=Verdana]Season   League      Pos.  Serie C Cup  Cup       Europe         Achievements[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]_________________________________________________________________________________________________[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2010/11  Serie C2/A  2nd   group stage  N/A       N/A             Lost in play-off semis[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2011/12  Serie C2/A  3rd   group stage  N/A. N/A                  Promotion in playoffs[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2012/13  Serie C1/A  8th   N/A             2nd Qual. N/A            None[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2013/14  Serie C1/A  1st   Winners        3rd Qual. N/A            Serie C1/A Champions, Serie C Cup, Serie C Super Cup[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2014/15  Serie B      9th    N/A              3rd Qual. N/A            None[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana]2015/16  Serie B      9th     N/A             2nd Qual   N/A           None[/font][/color]

Elgin City - Scottish Premier League - 1st - Champions/League Cup Winners/Scottish Cup Winners

league Table

league Cup

Scottish Cup

Completley dominant in all domestic competitions, won the league with ease. In Europe it was different as we came 3rd in our group because of our results against Sporting. We actually had the same points and a better goal difference than them.

The Team

Keepers

Silvio Still only young, cost lest than £2m about 3 years ago and looks like a bargain.

JMichal Chovanec 18 year old promising backup.

Defenders

Adriano Attacking right back/wing back.

Alexandr Malishev Only 22, and he is brilliant at centre back

James Gutierrez bargain 18 year old American left back

Ezequiel Ramirez Another bargain defender from Argentina, big clubs are after him for a reason

Marcao Our other brazilian young attacking right back

Luis Mansilla Spent silly money on this guy, he is brilliant but a moaner. Wants to leave but I wont let him go unless I get a big offer so i'm happy to let him rot.

martin Toman Spent £350k on him as a 16 year old and he's been amazing from day 1

max Marshall Don't have many scots in the side so was delighted to pick up this young attacking left back from Falkirk

Midfield

marco Bertelli Young free transfer a couple of years ago is an able backup Left Winger

oscar Guity Had been lacking some real aggresion and solidity in midfield so this was £10m well spent

paulinho A great year for 1 of our many Brazilian, got a touch of the samba to Elgin with several Brazlian coaches and a couple of physios also with us

Josh McEachran We can spend all we want but this free transfer from back in the day always seems to be our star player

Carlos Araque Similar player to McEachran but capable of playing alongside him and has scored a few goals

Gaucho Only cost £1.5m and is another brazilian, the right winger got our fans player of the year award

Gutierrez Our other right winger, only cost £1.6m and is great in the SPL

Alejandro Romagnoli Absolutley awesome Left Winger, probably too good for us

Chico It's Chico time, scored quite a lot from the left wing

Dan Ramsay Also fills in at left back, our longest serving player having come through our youth system back in the 2nd Division. Want him to be here forever but he dislikes McEachran

Strikers

Alejandro Fernandez Was pretty cheap and a good backup, already been sold for a tidy profit.

Ariel Casas Lacks in pace but is great at this level.

leonel Zunino Only young and was our 3rd Argentine striker, can go on to be amazing..

Oliviera Our best player going by his stats, just amazing signing in Jan

Transfers

Big money in and out for that year, just getting annoying now though because whenever we get a player good enough the big clubs come in and unsettle them so they want to leave. The same has happened yet again leaving the entire squad with awful harmony. Makes me think this challenge just wont be possible with a team like Elgin. Not sure what to do, all I've decided is that we will make a profit in transfers next year.

*slips in through the backdoor*

Hello there chaps! I'm back! Fired up the Castillo file and realised I have a fair amount of unfinished business to do :cool:

After a quick recap myself, here is the quick rundown of where we are:

Castillo CF, of the Canary Islands have been led to the Liga BBVA in Spain in their 11th season of league football. We are 11 games into the BBVA season and have found it understandably tough. Goals are being conceded freely but for now the attackers are finding the net to keep us afloat. We are 3rd from bottom at the moment. Key men? Well I have a 37 year old Andres Iniesta in midfield, Lukasz Fabianski in goal and our all-time top goalscorer Alberto Merola (>100 goals to date) up front.

There's a nice £6m in the bank and a stadium that holds 9150 (6000 seats). The facilities have been improved regularly over the last 2/3 years and now stand as 'average'. That's all you need to know for now. I'll be easing myself back in gradually, but there is definitely a challenge to complete over here :)

*slips in through the backdoor*

Hello there chaps! I'm back! Fired up the Castillo file and realised I have a fair amount of unfinished business to do :cool:

After a quick recap myself, here is the quick rundown of where we are:

Castillo CF, of the Canary Islands have been led to the Liga BBVA in Spain in their 11th season of league football. We are 11 games into the BBVA season and have found it understandably tough. Goals are being conceded freely but for now the attackers are finding the net to keep us afloat. We are 3rd from bottom at the moment. Key men? Well I have a 37 year old Andres Iniesta in midfield, Lukasz Fabianski in goal and our all-time top goalscorer Alberto Merola (>100 goals to date) up front.

There's a nice £6m in the bank and a stadium that holds 9150 (6000 seats). The facilities have been improved regularly over the last 2/3 years and now stand as 'average'. That's all you need to know for now. I'll be easing myself back in gradually, but there is definitely a challenge to complete over here :)

(falls off seat...) Flipping heck, he's back!! beginning to think you were the knew JoseRR.... ;) Welcome back mate. :thup:

rlipscombe - Have to say I'm impressed at how much you get out of your players. Schmitt especially, he doesn't look amazing, lacking quite a bit in the mental department. So getting him 35 goals in Serie B is really good. I guess you're utilizing his height? How do you play him if you don't mind saying?

Where's all the Italian players in your team? :D In my games the Italian top teams seem to release anything that's below wonderkid most of the time. Maybe they changed it in the latest patch, I haven't played lower level in Europe since then. Good luck next year, I expect a promotion! (Oh and your finances screen shot is a bit buggy, bottom half is gone and top is showing twice).

The Art of Drowning - Great season again, next year one step further in Europe. That's quite a world team you got there. Is there no rules against non-eu players in Scotland? Got me a bit interested now. Looks a bit like Holland, big talent factory. Sort of a European waiting room for foreign talent.

Personally I wouldn't worry to much about players wanting to leave. Give them 5-6 year contracts when you sign them and if anyone bids on them ask for 3x their value or some crazy amount. If they get unhappy I just ignore it and they still play well. My best performer the last 2 seasons in Uruguay have been unhappy at not being sold. Keeping the same team together for 4-5 years seem to be the key to huge success.

iacovone - Nice to see you back!!

There's so much action here compared to South America, I might put that on hold and do one here. Choices choices.

rlipscombe - Have to say I'm impressed at how much you get out of your players. Schmitt especially, he doesn't look amazing, lacking quite a bit in the mental department. So getting him 35 goals in Serie B is really good. I guess you're utilizing his height? How do you play him if you don't mind saying?

Where's all the Italian players in your team? :D In my games the Italian top teams seem to release anything that's below wonderkid most of the time. Maybe they changed it in the latest patch, I haven't played lower level in Europe since then. Good luck next year, I expect a promotion! (Oh and your finances screen shot is a bit buggy, bottom half is gone and top is showing twice).

Cheers. I do seem to get a lot out of some players who don't seem to have the quality - i do agree. I think the same is case with Alcibiade. As for Schmitt, i do play him as standard "deep lying forward" and set him as target man, to head. Seems to do the trick. I just need to find a way to get my other striker scoring more goals to compliment now.

As for Italians, if i could get them i would do. unfortunately those that are good cost FAR too much money at the moment and expect a lot in wages. I do scout the players released by the top Italian teams and they don't often compare to my current players in most occasions. Just signed a couple who have promise, but time will tell if they make it. If i could have a team made up of mostly Italians i would do. Hopefully when i settle a little financially i can work towards that.

an easy game to ease yourself back in then.....

Indeed. And as expected we got played off the park, losing 4-0 with 10 men for 60 minutes :thdn:

We did follow it up with a convincing 2-0 win over Betis at home though to record our first win in 4 games.

WK_Emmen.png

Woonwagenkamp Emmen End of season update 2013/2014

League Table

A much improved season. We were brilliant in patches of 4/5 games throughout the season. We recorded our first win ober one of the big three with a workmanlike 1-0 win over PSV. We lost in semis of the Dutch Cup to Twente having been 1-0 up Simeon Jackson was sent off and we conceded a penalty, eventually losing in extra time 2-1.

The goal for next season is to consolidate and continue to build a squad so the board can sell it from under me. Which has happened twice now.

League        Year       Pos           Achievements
 Jupiler       2012       8th            Promoted via playoffs
 Eredivisie   2013      15th          Survived!
 Eredivisie   2014      10th          Reached semis of cup

Is it possible to ask the board to build a new stadium? As we cannot extend our 2500 capacity trailer park.

Is it possible to ask the board to build a new stadium? As we cannot extend our 2500 capacity trailer park.

You can just ask for them to expand it and if the money and attendances are right they'll build a new one but you can't request it directly. I'm not sure asking makes any difference anyway, I don't bother with the request anymore and I got a new stadium. I do still ask for the facilities to be upgraded.

To be honest rlips, it'll be touch and go all the way. We're just about keeping our heads above water. Its so hard to attract players to the club as we're still so small. Seriously, anyone that would improve the squad is either too expensive, but more often than not, wants about treble the wages we can offer :(

I found an AMR from Argentina who I signed for £1.6m this January who I deemed useful enough to play on the wing. The fans 'slammed' me for wasting money :thdn:.

What do they know anyway!?

It depends what nation you are in, some of them don't allow Sunday league...If you can't pick it choose Automatic.

I'm playing in France. I saved the game just before adding a new manager, so will carry on tonight and pick automatic.

Thanks for that.

Will keep you guys updated

To be honest rlips, it'll be touch and go all the way. We're just about keeping our heads above water. Its so hard to attract players to the club as we're still so small. Seriously, anyone that would improve the squad is either too expensive, but more often than not, wants about treble the wages we can offer :(

I found an AMR from Argentina who I signed for £1.6m this January who I deemed useful enough to play on the wing. The fans 'slammed' me for wasting money :thdn:.

What do they know anyway!?

how can the fans question your abilities!! good luck with the fight. i know what you mean about the wages - having same problem myself. if you can stay up and reap the cash rewards you'll be better set for sure.

good luck

Won the league again with Elgin, cant be bothered with a full update because it was a standard league win and we were rubbish in europe. A few of the unhappy players have been sold over my head and pretty much everyone else is unsettled and wont sign new deals. Losing enthusiasm now tbh

Unlucky on not making progress in Europe and the players all wanting out. It's one of the reasons I only tend to play in the countries with big reputations. Too frustrating losing players just as you get a team together.

Best of luck next season.:thup:

Unlucky on not making progress in Europe and the players all wanting out. It's one of the reasons I only tend to play in the countries with big reputations. Too frustrating losing players just as you get a team together.

Best of luck next season.:thup:

I'm putting the game on hold for a bit, too frustrated right now. Not sure if starting a game in Austria is the best way to get over my frustrations though :D

It was always going to be tough in Scotland TAOD. I remember Gilbster (where did she go to!?) put in about 40 seasons in Scotland to no avail.

Christ, I enjoyed reading back on all of them posts too but I just dont have it in me to go that far and just not progress. Would literally leave me building a new team to get really good and then selling them all and trying again the next year constantly.

And so it begins again..... Chairman has accepted a £1.7 million bid for LB Stoyanov.... He isn't interested in a new contract, so i have offered him a 500% pay rise and crossed my fingers. Also offered him out for £2 million to try and up the price..... :(

EDIT: And he's gone to Sion for £2 million + 30% next transfer fee. Sad to see him go but a decent profit on £425k a year ago. Best find a replacement now.

Good news rlips. Guess that comes with the back to back solid seasons in Serie B. Now go and spend it wisely and DON'T blow half your budget on an average Argentinian winger otherwise those fans will turn!! Trust me ;)

Fans know NOTHING ;)

I spent 22m on a GK at the start of my current season and the fans were up in arms at the squandering of our budget...it's now April and they think he's a great signing for the club :rolleyes:

Good news rlips. Guess that comes with the back to back solid seasons in Serie B. Now go and spend it wisely and DON'T blow half your budget on an average Argentinian winger otherwise those fans will turn!! Trust me ;)

i'll try my best! i've adjusted the budget to give me some wage budget but still have just under 5 million to spend. am in two minds as to what to do with it. either;

- sign a couple of quality players who might make the difference and push us towards promotion, or

- try and sign some promising Italian youngsters with an eye on the future.

i have signed an Italian U21 LB already for 300k, as well as a couple of midfielders on frees, as we were lacking in that area at the back end of last season.

Guess i have some difficult decisions to make tonight. it'll be fun though!! :D

Ok fellas I've decided now is the time for me to take a step back, appreciate my time on the Canary Islands, but to ultimately realise my annual ambition of taking a small Italian club to Champions League glory (a la Savona circa '09)

So I'm holidaying as I type :cool:

Savona's Dino Ferretti goes back in time to take over U.S. Angri Calcio

:cool:

Yes that's right. I have found a team in Italy called Angri :D. They play here:

Tribuna_2.jpg

which has a beautiful mountainous backdrop. Angri is situated on the west coast of the Italian mainland about halfway down the 'boot' so to speak. It is the home of Al Capone's mother too! There are estimated to be just over 30,000 inhabitants - all of whom I intend to show European football :)

That's it for now, I hope to do a pre-season summary at some point. Good to be back!!

WK_Emmen.png

WoonwagenKamp Emmen End of season report 2014/2015

League Table

A season of progress, 2 positions higher and 5 points better off this year.

The off-season will be a busy one. Alot of experienced players such as Hedwiges Maduro won't sign new deals so will be off-loaded. We have good youngsters to come in but we will be looking to get in some more experience. Really need a couple of strikers as Aruna Dindane has not got the legs anymore.

Will aim for consolidation but crave European football, we'll see.

League        Year       Pos           Achievements
 Jupiler       2012       8th            Promoted via playoffs
 Eredivisie   2013      15th          Survived!
 Eredivisie   2014      10th          Reached semis of cup
 Eredivisie   2015      8th            Lost in Euro Places Playoff

:)

SV Stuttgarter Kickers - German Bundesliga - 2017/18 Season

Table

No progress report for some reason. But as you can imagine we were top throughout. Going unbeaten was ridiculous, as I didn't feel we were able to dominate teams as much as usual, but an incredible defence was the main reason we were so tough to beat.

Squad

Predominately German now, which is a good thing. Still no one over 30 which means the side is still improving. The absoloute standout player this year was Clive White, my English centre back who scored over a 7 in every match this season. He scored crucial goals and was solid as a rock. Up front Tarik was great as usual, scoring more than 20 goals for the fifth season in a row, he also became the clubs top goalscorer. One major let down was Acampora, someone who I had such high hopes for, and paid my record transfer fee for. Still, I've have an offer of £29m which I'll accept.

Transfers

Little activity, the squad is good enough. Gibson was a straight swap for Cox. Great to get 6 mil for Soner, who was way past it.

Champions League

Final

At last. After last years final loss, we beat another English club to win it. Not a great final, but to win in extra time, when I was convinced I'd lose on penalties, was nice.

Fallen completely out of love with the save. Took me a month before I actually played the Champs Final. Felt nothing when we won. Will be my last season for a long time on this save.

http://img706.imageshack.us/i/fmgermanhistory.jpg/

http://img705.imageshack.us/i/fmgermanfinances1.jpg/

http://img696.imageshack.us/i/fmgermanfacilities.jpg/

http://img186.imageshack.us/i/fmgermanprofile.jpg/

Some screenshots I can't be bothered to name.

Season     League   Position   Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11  Division 3    3rd       Promoted through play offs.
2011/12  Division 2    2nd       Promoted, Lost in German Cup 1st Round
2012/13  Bundesliga    5th       Qualified for Euro Cup.
2013/14  Bundesliga    9th       Won the German Cup, Euro Cup 1/4 Finals. 
2014/15  Bundesliga    2nd       Won Euro Cup, German Cup Semis, CL qualification
2015/16  Bundesliga    1st       Won German Cup, Super Cup, League, CL 1/4 finals.
2016/17  Bundesliga    1st       Won German League, CL Finalists.
2017/18  Bundesliga    1st       Won League, Champions League, Semis of German Cup

Challenge complete.

FC_Libourne_Saint-Seurin_L_Isle-log.gif

FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin, 2024-25, Ligue 1

League Position - 15th: Past Positions

Squad

Transfers

Summary

For the first half of the season it looked as if we were going to be suffering from second season syndrome, we were playing poorly and found it very hard to win games. The second half of the season seemed to change things a bit, I bought in a new striker Alberto, who although didn't score many goals, his creativity definitely improved our attacking play. Another notable transfer was the departure of Zakaria Bathily, who really was nothing more than a rotational midfield player, somehow he managed to attract 5M offers from a few clubs, which was way way way too much to turn down. At the beginning of the season I asked the board if they'd improve the youth and training facilities, they said yes at the time and I wasn't expecting them to actually go through with it, but they have and the new facilities should be up and running around August. My target for next season is to stay up and somewhat improve, I'd like to avoid another relegation battle to be frank.

Onze de départ

GK: Phillippe Brun, 30, Ivory Coast - He had an okay season. If I can get someone better in for a good price then I wont hesitate to do so.

DR: Edgardo Flores, 30, Honduras - He was rotated back to the right side of defence this season and did a decent job.

DL: Matias, 26, Spain - My left back problem has continued this season as this guy was my main left back, he's crap and not good enough so I need to get a new guy in.

DC: Alexandr Mit'kin, 29, Ukraine - He had another good season at the center of defence, easily the best defender at the club.

DC: Mournir El Mrini, 27, Morrocco - He's decent enough to play in the middle of defence, I do want to get someone better in though.

MR: Jérôme Hebert, 23, Français - Another good season for the homegrown hero.

ML: Gianmarco Gigli, 28, Italy - He's decent but leaving at the end of the season. He kept moaning about this that and the other and wanted too much money, so I've let him leave on a bosman.

MC: Sergio Marbus, 32, Netherlands - The captain had a reasonable season, I'm not sure how long he will remain good enough to be first choice though.

MC: Matthieu Causse, 28, Français - He had a much better season this year, his attacking play was very good, supplying 10 assists and scoring 3 times.

ST: Alberto, 31, Spain - He was signed in January and had a really good impact on the attacking play. His stats might not show this, but his play was generally quite good.

ST: Razvan Ionica, 27, Romania - He regained his place as the '4th' highest scorer in the league, which for a club like us is very impressive.

-

Official Fans Player of the Year - Jerome Hebert

Unofficial Young Player of the Year - Jerome Herbert

Career Overview

Season     League   Position   Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11  National    4th       None
2011/12  National    5th       None
2012/13  National    7th       None
2013/14  National    2nd       Promoted 
2014/15  Ligue 2    18th       Relegated
2015/16  National    3rd       Promotion
2016/17  Ligue 2    13th       None
2017/18  Ligue 2    12th       None
2018/19  Ligue 2     7th       None
2019/20  Ligue 2     6th       None
2020/21  Ligue 2     1st       Promoted as Champions
2021/22  Ligue 1     18th      Relegated
2022/23  Ligue 2     1st       Promoted as Champions
2023/24  Ligue 1     13th      None
2024/25  Ligue 1     15th      None

[b][size=3][u]Trophies won:[/u][/size]

[/b][size=2]Ligue 2 (x2) - 2020/21[/size] & 2022/23

Montevarchi Calcio Aquila - Italian Serie A 2018/19

Transfers - Smashed the clubs transfer record as I brought in a new GK for 22m and that was about it really.

Europe

Champions League - Winners | Final

We cruised through the Group Stage with 5 wins and a draw to setup a 1st Knockout Round tie with Galatasaray. A thrilling 3-2 win in Istanbul gave us the advantage and we sealed the victory with a 1-0 home win.

Next up were Inter Milan who after a 0-0 at the San Siro gave us a scare at home by going 2-0 up within 11 minutes. We pulled it back to 2-2 by half time but Inter looked to be going through on away goals before Gadjiev headed a winner in the 91st minute.

Spanish giants Barcelona stood between us and the final. A tight 1-1 in the home leg left us needing a result at Camp Nou and what a game it was. Barcelona took the lead 4 times but we pegged them back every time finally capping a great victory with a 90th minute winner to win 5-4 on the night and 6-5 on aggregate.

The final against Benfica was always going to struggle to match the excitement of the semi-final and in the end it was decided by a single goal. Despite the lack of goals it did have a fairy-tale element to it though as the winner was scored by Paolo Negroni, who has been with us since Serie C1/A.

Italian Serie A

Predicted: 4th | Final Position: Winners | Graph

Absolutely stormed it. AC Milan tried to keep up and were the only team to beat us all season.

Italian Cup - Winners | Final

Other News

Finances - Very healthy as prize money, TV money and our 32k stadium contributed to profits of a few million every month.

Club Records

Awards

Serie A Defender of the Year - 1st Sergey Gadjiev

Serie A Top Goalscorer - 1st Peio Eizmendi

Stars

Most Assists: Ezequiel - 28

Most Goals: Peio Eizmendi - 32

Most MoM: Peio Eizmendi - 8

Highest Avg Rating: Sergey Gadjiev - 7.39

Fans Player of the Year: Peio Eizmendi

Best Eleven: Season | Overall

European Co-efficients

Montevarchi Calcio Aquila - 93.537 (26th up from 42nd)

Montevarchi Calcio Aquila Trophy Room

Champions League x 1 - 2018/19

Serie A x 2 - 2017/18, 2018/19

Italian Cup x 1 - 2018/19

Serie B x 1 - 2014/15

Serie C1/A x 1 - 2012/13

Serie C Cup x 1 - 2012/13

Serie C2/B x 1 - 2010/11

Italian C1 Super Cup x 1 - 2012/13

Italian C2 Super Cup x 1 - 2010/11

Career History

Season   League      Pos.  Serie C Cup  Cup       Europe         Achievements
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
2010/11  Serie C2/B  1st   2nd Rnd      N/A       N/A            Serie C2/B Champions, C2 Super Cup
2011/12  Serie C1/A  7th   2nd Rnd      1st Qual. N/A            None
2012/13  Serie C1/A  1st   Winners      4th Qual. N/A            Serie C1/A Champions, Serie C Cup,
                                                                Italian C1 Super Cup
2013/14  Serie B     3rd   N/A          3rd Qual. N/A            None
2014/15  Serie B     1st   N/A          4th Qual. N/A            Serie B Champions
2015/16  Serie A     13th  N/A          4th Qual. N/A
2016/17  Serie A     5th   N/A          Qtr-Final N/A
2017/18  Serie A     1st   N/A          1st Rnd   EL Runner-Up   [b]Serie A Champions[/b]
2018/19  Serie A     1st   N/A          Winners   CL Winners     [b]CL Winners[/b], Serie A Champions, 
                                                                Italian Cup
*********************************** Challenge Complete *******************************************

Archived