FM10 Small Club to Big Club Big Euro Nation Challenge

Second leg - Champions League Semi-Final

13 minutes - Gallardo breaks free and finds the back of the net 1-0!

19 minutes - Dekker finds space in the area, 2-0!

Half Time Bayern 0-2 Pisa

92 minutes - MIcah Richards pulls dow Lahm in the box - Penalty

Lahm gets up and dusts himself off and buries the penalty 2-1!

Final whistle blows

PISA HAVE MADE THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 4-1 AGGREGATE SCORE!

Final opposition to be confirmed .........

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on reaching the final cookie. :thup:

I'm now in January and Ledesma is ready to come back from injury and make his 2nd apperance for the club BUT a Chilean striker my scouts spotted at the U20 World Cup just made his debut and... gets a torn claf muscle - 3 months out!

Congrats on reaching the final cookie. :thup:

I'm now in January and Ledesma is ready to come back from injury and make his 2nd apperance for the club BUT a Chilean striker my scouts spotted at the U20 World Cup just made his debut and... gets a torn claf muscle - 3 months out!

Couldn't believe your bad luck with him getting injured so early on for you. Seems the bad luck hasn't left you either!

On another note, is your 10 year Career Challenge still up and running? Quite fancy a career next up!

Here we go with the 2nd leg. 2-1 down but an away goal helping us.

13th minute - Mantorras of West Ham scores 0-1 (1-3)

30th minute - Daud of Darmstadt scores 1-1 (2-3)

40th minute - Daud again! 2-1 (3-3)

Half-time 2-1 (3-3)

65th minute - Ransford Osei of Darmstadt scores! 3-1 (4-3)

74th minute - Nooo. Juan own goal :( 3-2 (4-4)

85th minute - Merida! That man is king! 4-2 (5-4)

87th minute - Dentinho! 5-2 (6-4)

Surely that's it?!

Yas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FT 5-2 (6-4)

Couldn't believe your bad luck with him getting injured so early on for you. Seems the bad luck hasn't left you either!

On another note, is your 10 year Career Challenge still up and running? Quite fancy a career next up!

Bad luck with injuries and chairman interference this season. :(

We're 3rd in the league at the halfway stage though and we've just beaten Benfica for the first time ever to give ourselves a chance of making the Carlsberg Cup semis. :thup:

The 10-year Challenge? Hadn't thought about it to be honest. Nobody got close to finshinh it last year but I may set it up just for you. ;)

The 10-year Challenge? Hadn't thought about it to be honest. Nobody got close to finshinh it last year but I may set it up just for you. ;)

Hadn't seen it up there, but wondered if it was still around! If you do set it up again i'm ni for the duration this time round! I have unfinished business at Cortiba (Sp) :rolleyes:

But as the point was to try at finish the career at the 2018 World Cup, this time it would either have to be the 9-year challenge or the 11-year challenge finshing at Euro 2020 :p

Aah fair point! Hadn't remembered that, might have to think of a challenge myself along the lines of a career!

Aah fair point! Hadn't remembered that, might have to think of a challenge myself along the lines of a career!

It could become to 10(+1) Challenge. ;)

You'v got me thinking about it now - might include Portugal too this time as I'm having fun there.

B.C. Branco January 2018 Update

Got some good playing time in today and so thought I'd give an update on the first half of the season. Injuries and crooked chairman aside, we've had a good season so far, currently sitting 3rd:

| Pos   | Inf   | Team                |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 1st   |       | Porto               |       | 16    | 12    | 2     | 2     | 38    | 10    | +28   | 38    | 
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 2nd   |       | Benfica             |       | 16    | 12    | 2     | 2     | 31    | 14    | +17   | 38    | 
| 3rd   |       | [color=Red][b]B. C. Branco[/b][/color]        |       | 16    | 10    | 3     | 3     | 30    | 17    | +13   | 33    | 
| 4th   |       | Sporting CP         |       | 16    | 8     | 5     | 3     | 31    | 16    | +15   | 29    | 
| 5th   |       | Braga               |       | 16    | 7     | 6     | 3     | 25    | 20    | +5    | 27    | 
| 6th   |       | Nacional da Madeira |       | 16    | 7     | 6     | 3     | 23    | 18    | +5    | 27    | 
| 7th   |       | Leixões             |       | 16    | 7     | 5     | 4     | 21    | 14    | +7    | 26    | 
| 8th   |       | Trofense            |       | 16    | 6     | 7     | 3     | 25    | 21    | +4    | 25    | 
| 9th   |       | Rio Ave             |       | 16    | 4     | 5     | 7     | 24    | 25    | -1    | 17    | 
| 10th  |       | Beira-Mar           |       | 16    | 4     | 4     | 8     | 8     | 15    | -7    | 16    | 
| 11th  |       | Olhanense           |       | 16    | 3     | 6     | 7     | 19    | 26    | -7    | 15    | 
| 12th  |       | Vit. Setúbal        |       | 16    | 4     | 3     | 9     | 13    | 23    | -10   | 15    | 
| 13th  |       | Marítimo            |       | 16    | 3     | 5     | 8     | 18    | 27    | -9    | 14    | 
| 14th  |       | Naval               |       | 16    | 3     | 5     | 8     | 15    | 27    | -12   | 14    | 
| 15th  |       | Penafiel            |       | 16    | 1     | 4     | 11    | 16    | 38    | -22   | 7     | 
| 16th  |       | Leiria              |       | 16    | 1     | 4     | 11    | 14    | 40    | -26   | 7     | 

We were briefly top but faced Porto that same weekend and lost...

Still in both cups but my runs there may be coming to an end. In the Portuguese Cup quarters, we play Benfica and in the League Cup semis we have a trip to Sporting.

The following players have been key so far:

Ricardo Lopez Jiminez - showing maturity beyond his years at the centre of defence. Attracting interest from some big clubs but has moved to quash the speculation himself.

David Pons - took a little while to settle but is now in fine form, creating chances and taking them with great efficiency.

Ernesto - our topscorer in the league.

Medeiros - our topscorer in all competitions with a fondess for powerful strikes and well-measured lobs.

I managed to make a couple of signings in the transfer window:

Fredson (DRC) - my scouts spotted him at the U20 World Cup and I made a move for him after the chairman flogged my first choice right back for 3.3mil. I bought Fredson for 3.3mil so what was the point?

Jimmy Orellana (ST) - another find from the U20 World Cup, unfortunately injuured on his league debut and out until April.

Due to Orellana's ijury and the fact that I didn't trust my chairman to resist bids for Medeiros, I arranged the loan signing of Renato Russo from Boca Juniors with a 3mil future fee clause inserted in the deal.

Aim for the rest of the season - stay in the European qualifying places. :thup:

Razer82 – Associacao Desporitvo de Fafe – Portuguese Liga Vitalis – 2012/2013

Liga Vitalis – Media Prediction – 16th – Actual - 8th

Portuguese Cup3rd Round – Lost 5-3 to Vit. Guimaraes

Portuguese League Cup1st Round – Lost 4-1 on penalties to Oliveirense after a 2-2 draw.

Team Stats

Transfers

Top Scorer: Geufer (15)

Top Assists: Delfim (15)

After surviving last season, a few new players were signed to try to strengthen the squad for the impending relegation battle that we would face this year.

The season didn’t start well either, as we fell at the first hurdle in the League Cup after not being able to put Oliiveirense away. Still, at least this could help us concentrate on the league.

The league season was one of erratic form; we were never able to string together more than 3 wins all year. The wins that we were able to get proved enough and we eventually secured a top half finish which is pretty good for a media prediction of dead last.

The Portuguese Cup was also a non event this year, a comfortable win over lower league opposition then saw us hammered by Vit Guimaraes.

We managed to achieve two of our aims from last season, avoiding relegation and with the improved league finish, improved the squad. Finances were pretty much the same, which isn’t really a bad thing.

Aims for Next Season

Challenge for a top 5 finish – Seeing as we’ve made solid progress each year since we were promoted, a top 5 finish may not be out of the question.

Improve the Squad – Continuing to improve the squad again this season will of course hopefully see us pushing further up the table.

Turn Pro - I think this is wishful thinking, but it would be nice. I don't know what needs to happen on FM10 to trigger it.

A Table is updated (Page 31)

And we have passed over 3000 posts. Great work guys. This time last year we had 1493 posts and the last thing said was:

well done Lordmeister - great improvement on previous season, and the first half of season for that matter... hopefully you can keep it up into next season.

Des - you always like a difficult ride don't you... ;) personally, i'd rename it "JoseRR's let's play the same game as rlipscombe' European Challenge"... ;):D

|------------|-------------|-----------|-----------|-----------|-----------|
| User       | Club        | Nation    | League    | C. Season | Last Pos. |
| El sid     | Munster     | Germany   | 1st Div   |  2018/19  |    1st    | Completed 2018/19
| Ohanzee    | SD Noja     | Spain     | Liga BBVA |  2019/20  |    1st    | Completed 2019/20
| ElDani     | Farense     | Portugal  | Sagres    |  2016/17  |    1st    |1
| PRDH       | SO Romo     | France    | Ligue 1   |  2021/22  |    1st    |1
| WillCarr   | Stuttgarter | Germany   | 1st Div   |  2017/18  |    1st    |1
| Gilbster   | Elgin       | Scotland  | Premier   |  2032/33  |    3rd    |1
| Cookie15   | Pisa        | Italy     | Serie A   |  2015/16  |    3rd    |1
| ToMexico   | Elgin       | Scotland  | Premier   |  2016/17  |    6th    |1
| Minisav    | Darmstadt   | Germany   | 1st Div   |  2013/14  |    6th    |1
| UffeJohan  | Casa Pia    | Portugal  | Sagres    |  2020/21  |    7th    |1
| DodgeeD    | Bc Branco   | Portugal  | Sagres    |  2017/18  |    7th    |1
| iseemonster| Racing Club | France    | Ligue 1   |  2014/15  |   12th    |1
| Daemonic   | Montevarchi | Italy     | Serie A   |  2016/17  |   13th    |1
| StellaF1   | Hospitalet  | Spain     | Liga BBVA |  2017/18  |   14th    |1
| Cadley X   | Kirikkale   | Turkey    | Premier   |  2013/14  |    1st    |1
| Iacovone   | Castillo    | Spain     | Liga BBVA |  2021/22  |    2nd    |1
| Paul Hart  | FC Libourne | France    | Ligue 1   |  2021/22  |   18th    |2
| LLR        | Evora       | Portugal  | Vitalis   |  2014/15  |    3rd    |2
| Dave.      | Ostuni spt  | Italy     | Serie B   |  2017/18  |    5th    |2
| Berty1978  | Lorca       | Spain     | Adelente  |  2013/14  |    6th    |2
| Sazchu     | Stranraer   | Scotland  | 1st Div   |  2016/17  |    7th    |2
| G-Wiz      | Angri       | Italy     | Serie B   |  2015/16  |    8th    |2
| Rlipscombe | Venezia     | Italy     | Serie B   |  2015/16  |    9th    |2
| Polar Bear | Magdeburg   | Germany   | 2nd Div   |  2015/16  |   10th    |2
| Razer82    | Fafe        | Portugal  | Vitalis   |  2012/13  |   11th    |2
| TanO       | Pajara      | Spain     | Adelente  |  2015/16  |   13th    |2
| Gareth K   | Velez CF    | Spain     | Adelente  |  2019/20  |   14th    |2
| Quackje    | Saarbrucken | Germany   | 2nd Div   |  2012/13  |    1st    |2
| Jobnik     | Merida UD   | Spain     | Adelente  |  2012/13  |    1st    |2
| Thistles*  | Martigues   | France    | Ligue 2   |  2015/16  |    1st    |2
| Twellman   | Algeciras   | Spain     | 2 Div B2  |  2015/16  |    3rd    |3
| Benjaminoo | Farense     | Portugal  | 2 Div N   |  2011/12  |    4th    |3
| Liverbird  | Casa Pia    | Portugal  | 2 Div C   |  2012/13  |    5th    |3
| Deltablue  | RW Essen    | Germany   | Third Div |  2011/12  |    5th    |3
| TaylorB    | Infesta     | Portugal  | 2 Div N   |  2011/12  |   10th    |3
| Kabajingai | Saarbrucken | Germany   | Third Div |  2011/12  |   11th    |3
| Brambleten | Mannheim    | Germany   | Third Div |  2011/12  |   12th    |3
| Flashman   | Portugalete | Spain     | 2 Div B3  |  2011/12  |   16th    |3
| sydneyTili | Albion      | Scotland  | 2nd Div   |  2011/12  |    1st    |3
| AdamFitz   | Elgin       | Scotland  | 2nd Div   |  2011/12  |    2nd    |3
| Ghostwriter| Renato Curi | Italy     | Serie C2B |  2013/14  |    2nd    |3
| JacknoCoke | Montevarchi | Italy     | Serie C2B |  2014/15  |   16th    |4
| Heat02     | Elgin       | Scotland  | Third Div |  2011/12  |    8th    |4
| Rancer     | Sannois SG  | France    | National  |  2010/11  |    ???    |3
| Tomsmith   | Pau FC      | France    | National  |  2010/11  |    ???    |3
| Tharros    | RW Essen    | Germany   | Third Div |  2010/11  |    ???    |3
| Saab693    | Famalicao   | Portugal  | 2 Div N   |  2010/11  |    ???    |3
| CharlesB   | Fafe        | Portugal  | 2 Div N   |  2010/11  |    ???    |3
| XXXtreme   | Leca        | Portugal  | 2 Div N   |  2010/11  |    ???    |3
| Bednar     | Farense     | Portugal  | 2 Div N   |  2010/11  |    ???    |3
| 5ergio     | Maltepespor | Turkey    | 2nd Div   |  2010/11  |    ???    |3
| Robert 296 | Montevarchi | Italy     | Serie C2B |  2010/11  |    ???    |4
| Bjoggi     | Montevarchi | Italy     | Serie C2B |  2010/11  |    ???    |4
| Dougeh     | Venezia     | Italy     | Serie C2B |  2010/11  |    ???    |4
| OccamsRazor| Venezia     | Italy     | Serie C2B |  2010/11  |    ???    |4
| LtPS       | Annan       | Scotland  | Third Div |  2010/11  |    ???    |4
| Gers15     | Annan       | Scotland  | Third Div |  2010/11  |    ???    |4

So there you have it a few changes since the last table.

Pisa Season Review 2015/2016 Serie A and Champions League

The aim of the Season was to push on from last year's impressive top three finish and launch a title challenge. I was given quite a hefty transfer kitty and bought in Dekker (ST) and Ivanov (DC) to strengthen the team. This meant that we were pretty complete all over the pitch and, if the team stayed relatively fit, we could really push on.

The season started well an we managed to head toward the top of the table and by Christmas Pisa were leading by 2 points from Genoa. We continued in the same form and even though a string of draws toward the end of the season we managed to secure the Serie A title :thup:

League Table - http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/League-1.jpg

Evan Cook is a Legend :cool: - http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/legend.jpg

So Part one of the challenge complete, could we go and complete it?

As you may have seen Pisa defeated Arsenal, Valencia and Bayern Munich on their way to the final where they would meet the mighty Barcelona. This meant another trip to Spain, as the final was being played at the Mestalla.

The only positive note for me, was the fact the Iniesta was out injured which i was hoping would prove to be crucial.

The game got underway and the first half saw very few chances an Pereda (GK) wasn't really challenged as Barcelona were kept to long range efforts. So we went into half time all square, 0-0. The game resumed and it saw Pisa have the majority of possession, Gallardo broke free of the last defender and cannoned a shot off the crossbar!

In the 63rd minute the ball broke lose in a tackle and Matic found his midfield compatriot Mariga. He's known for his fierce shot and let fire from 25 yards. The ball fizzed toward the net and nestled in the bottom left corner of the net. Pisa had taken the lead 1-0. The question was could they hold on as Barcelona pushed for the equaliser?

Due to a training injury, Dekker my top scorer was on the bench, which gave a rare starting opportunity for Salamanca. It was him who hit them on the counter and coolly sotted past the stranded keeper to give us a 2-0 lead. This was shortlived as Bojan scored a super individual effort in the 86th minute. This meant that it was a frantic final 4 minutes, plus injury.

But, hey, these boys know how to play and were crowned 2016 Champions of Europe!! :D

Pisa v Barcelona final Score - http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/ChampsLeaguefinal.jpg

Champions League Dream Team saw 7 Pisa players included - http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Dreamteam.jpg

European player of the Year. Well this to me proves this guy is a legend in my eyes. Picked for free from obscurity and has been with Pisa all the way from C2 to Serie A, he tops it off with this award. He is of course Ignacio Gallardo - http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/EuroPlayer.jpg

Players

Here are the main guys who helped achieve the Double!

GK - Pereda http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Pereda-1.jpg

DR - Richards http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Richards.jpg

DL - Saavedra http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/saavedra.jpg

DR/DL - Ansaldi http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/ansaldi.jpg

DC - Forlin http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/forlin.jpg

DC - Ivanov http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/ivanov.jpg

MC - Mariga http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/mariga-1.jpg

MC - Matic http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Matic.jpg

MC - Marcio http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Marcio.jpg

AMR - Keko http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Keko-1.jpg

AMR/L - Angius http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Angius.jpg

AML - Di Maria http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/DiMaria-1.jpg

ST - Dekker http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Dekker.jpg

ST - Galardo http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Gallardo-4.jpg

So here it is challenge complete.........Good luck everyone, keep the good times going!

Congratulations cookie. That is ridiculously quick, at the very best I will have made it to Serie B by that stage.

In other news, the takeover has finally been completed as some shady Mexican with previous "business links to Italy" has taken over. So far, he has cancelled some club links, improved youth facilities and given us the mighty sum of £22k. Gee, thanks :rolleyes:. He says he will consider my position soon, I presume I will keep the job but you never know. Anyway this leaves me just over a week to make any signings before the window closes.

Also, say hello to Sorin Baba, the new Serie A superstar, his record so far is pretty impressive. Hats off to Inter's scouts who must have found him the moment he came up thru the Craiova youth system.

EDIT: in fact, I was wrong, the transfer embargo was not lifted straight away, only on the 29th when the new chairman also said I could stay. So just 2 days to make any transfers before the deadline. Fantastic.

fantastic cookie - knew you were going to do it. great stuff too. 2016? i'm in this season now and i'm still in Serie B..... :(

Just looking through the history on my B.C. Branco save and for me the 2015/16 season was the first time I got a transfer budget and paid money to sign a player. :D

Crunch time in the hunt for European places. With 2 games of the 2017/18 season to go, the top of the table looks like this:

| Pos   | Inf   | Team                |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
| 1st   | C     | Porto               |       | 28    | 21    | 5     | 2     | 67    | 18    | +49   | 68    | 
| 2nd   |       | Benfica             |       | 28    | 18    | 7     | 3     | 51    | 23    | +28   | 61    | 
| 3rd   |       | [color=Red][b]B. C. Branco [/b][/color]       |       | 28    | 19    | 4     | 5     | 65    | 33    | +32   | 61    | 
| 4th   |       | Sporting CP         |       | 28    | 17    | 7     | 4     | 54    | 26    | +28   | 58    | 

Top 2 go into the champions league but we'll have a tough time passing Benfica as our penultimate game is Porto away. Sporting and Benfica play each ohter on the last day though so 2nd is very much up for grabs.

Congrats on the completion Cookie, a great season there. Best of luck Dodgee in the hunt towards the end of the season, hopefully you cn pull off Champions League Entry. Good to see you have at least cemented yourself in the top 4 of Portugal, that was the toughest part for me in my Fafe game last year.

Sport Benfica e Castelo Branco – 2017/18 Season Review

1487.png

Liga Sagres – 3rd | Final Table

Portuguese Cup – Quarter-final | Results

League Cup – Semi-final | 2nd Round Group Table | 3rd Round Group Table | Results

A top half finsihed was expected but it was clear from early in the season that we could do better. Through September and October, we were unbeaten notching up 7 wins in a row and sitting just behind Porto in the table. We even took the lead at one point but a loss to Porto the following week saw us drop back down. Porto and Benfica started to break away at the top but we were sitting tight in 3rd, helped by the fact that Sporting were having a poor season, by their standards at least.

Our good form carried over to the cups as well as we reached the latter stages of both competitions. The League Cup was a particular highlight as we beat Benfica for the first time ever in the 3rd Round group phase and took the best runners-up spot to reach the semis. It looked like we would get the better of Benfica in the Portuguese Cup as well as we outplayed them for large parts of the game and took the lead but they equalised in tha last ten minutes and then took the win 2-1 in extra time. Days later, we played Sporting in the League Cup semi again ran them close, losing in controversial circumstances. 1-0 down with ten minutes left my AMC Pons was clearly fouled in the box. Not only did we not get the penalty but Sporting did not live up to their name and launched a counter attack with my player down injured and scored. I let rip in the press conference with no FA punishment vindicating me.

Back to the league, Sporting started to close the gap in the new year but we responded with another unbeaten run starting in March and lasting until the end of the season. That enabled us to close the gap on Benfica in 2nd, behind them only by virtue of head-to-head results with 2 games to go. We then went to Porto and somehow got a 0-0 despite being played off the park. Benfica also dropped points drawing 0-0 to lowly Olhanense and, as they were away to Sporting in the last game, we had a great chance to grab the scond Champions League spot. We did our part with a 4-1 win over Trofense and it looked like Sporting would do us a favour as they were holding Benfica 1-1 but it was not to be. Benfica went 2-1 up late on and got the win, meaning we missed out on Champions League qualification on head-to-head results.

Key Players:

Carlo Mazzoni (DC) – another great season by our most consistent player. It’s no coincidence that our worst run of results in the league came December to January when he was injured.

Ricardo Lopez Jiminez (DC) – came of age this year with some great performances in defence.

Guiseppe Ferraro (DR) – performed consistently well as he has done since our days in the 2nd Division.

Massimo Galli (DL) – a great return to form after a couple of indifferent seasons. Solid in defence and deadly from the penalty spot too.

Vincenzo Anotonelli (MC) – back-up at the start of the season but soon forced his way into the side with some mpressive performances and provided more assists than anyone else in the team.

Cedric Cathala (MC) – a surprise package as he broke out of the reserves and into the first team, turning in high quality performances. Our most improved player of the season.

Medeiros (ST) – after a full season at the club, settled in and started to score for fun, breaking the club record for goals in a season in the process.

Ernesto (ST) – broke the club record for league goals in a season as he formed a lethal partnership with Medeiros. Unfortunately, started to express his desire to move on towards the end of the season and it may be difficult to hang on to him.

Awards:

Fans’ Player of the Year – Carlo Mazzoni (3rd Year in Succession)

Most Improved Team of the Year – B.C. Branco (2nd)

Liga Sagres Team of the Year – Massimo Galli, Carlo Mazzoni & Ernesto

Liga Sagres Topscorer – Ernesto (1st), Medeiros (2nd)

Liga Sagres Most Man of the Match – Ernesto (1st)

Liga Sagres Quickest Goal of the Year – Medeiros (1st)

Liga Sagres Young Player of the Year – Cédric Cathala (1st), David Pons (2nd)

Liga Sagres Forward of the Year – Ernesto (2nd), Medeiros (3rd)

November 2017 Liga Sagres Manager of the Month – David Dodgson (1st)

April 2018 Liga Sagres Manager of the Month – David Dodgson (1st)

April 2018 Liga Sagres Player of the Month – Medeiros (1st), Massimo Galli (2nd), Carlo Mazzoni (3rd)

League Cup Topscorer – Medeiros (1st)

League Cup Most Man of the Match – Medeiros (1st)

The Season Ahead:

Again, the board approved improvements to training and youth facilites (so they should as we have ₤8m+ in the bank following the chairman’s transfer dealings). They want European qualification through the league again, which we can deliver. In Europe, we’ll just see how far we can go – would the knockout rounds be over-optimistic?

Short-term aim – hold my squad together over the summer. This may be difficult because: a) nearly all of my first team players are wanted by a club somehwere in Europe and b) my chairman has an annoying habit of accepting bids over my head. Already, Ernesto has demanded a move following interest from elsewhere; Medeiros has denied he wants a move but is refusing to negotiate a new deal; and Mazzoni and Jiminez have spoken of the ‘honour’ of being linked with various clubs.

I hope the prospect of European football will tempt them to stay and allow me to bring in some new faces too. So far, I’ve got one deal set-up:

Vinicius (MC) – a bit pricey at ₤4m but, if my scouts are to be believed, he has great potential.

Bring on Europe!

The Story So Far:

[font=Courier New][b][u]Season[/u]   [u]Division[/u]     [u]Pos.[/u]  [u]Cup[/u]   [u]L.Cup[/u]  [u]Europe[/u]  [u]Other[/u][/b]
2010-11  2nd(Central) 1st   3rdR  N/A    N/A     3rd in promotion play-off
2011-12  2nd(North)   2nd   2ndR  N/A    N/A     -
2012-13  2nd(North)   3rd   3rdR  N/A    N/A     -
2013-14  2nd(North)   1st   1stR  N/A    N/A     Promoted via play-offs
2014-15  Liga Vitalis 2nd   4thR  2ndR   N/A     Promoted
2015-16  Liga Sagres  12th  4thR  3rdR   N/A     Survived
2016-17  Liga Sagres  7th   SF    3rdR   N/A     -
2017-18  Liga Sagres  3rd   QF    SF     N/A     Qualified for Europa League[/font]

Well it turns out the -500k balance I have is now affecting me completely, yes I am over wage budget, but the finances now mean I cannot sign new players at all, I am restricted to 50 pounds for a key player, and shockingly the length of contracts is down to 3 years as well, this is going to be hard, currently 3rd in the Liga Vitalis with 4 games to go, desperately need promotion if I want to stay in the hunt.

Edit: Well after looking at my upcoming fixtures I have realised that a victory over Naval on the final day would put us level on points so long as I don't lose to Fatima and I would go up on Results between teams. Of course I would like to see them or Gil Vicente falter before that, but its sooo close 3 teams for 2 promotion spots.

Quite an interesting World Cup just passed (2018 edition, hosted by Russia).

Shocks as Brazil, Italy and Spain go out in the first round, Hungary and Montenegro (extra shocks that they even qualified!) make the knockout stages, Paraguay make the semis and Uruguay are runners-up only losing on penalties to France. I was offered the Nigeria and South Korea jobs afterwards (refused, of coursei due to challnege rules).

In B.C. Branco news, Ernesto has gone with Olympiakos coughing up the 3.5mil asking rice and agreeing to the clauses (500k after 10 goal, 500k after 20 games, 1mil on his international debut and 35% of next sale). I'm activating the 3mil future fee from Russo's loan deal as a result. Apart from that, my scouts don't seem to be turning much up this summer. Oh, and for the 5th year in a row, nobody from the youth intake stands out... :rolleyes:

My chairman is strange concerning that. In my season prior to my Ligue 1 debut, he accepted a 1M bid for someone, which at the time (and still is) a lot of money for a club like us, and I would have accepted it myself. However the next season in Ligue 1, I get an offer of 3.5M for my striker in January (he was nowhere near worth that, I would have accepted 1M) and the chairman didn't automatically accept it.

Des Tiny's

Lusitano de Evora

lusitano_de_evora_home.png

End of Season

2014/15 Liga Vitalis

The Current Season

The Quick Reference

Predicted: 9th

Odds: 9th (25-1)

Actual: 3rd

Portuguese Cup: Quarterfinal vs Vit Guimaraes

League Cup: 2nd Round - 2nd Group A

Finances: 1.5M (20th Por)

The Squad: Squad

Transfers: 2013/14

The Season in General

Well I had only a few spots to fill in the side and then I should have the team needed to gain promotion, the most important offseason signing was Afonso and he showed it all season as he finished with 24 goals, 20 assists, 14 Man of the Match awards. The finances are still in freefall and there seems to be nothing I can do as we have passed 600k in debt.

The League

The league started well this season, but it was always going to be a very tight battle between us Gil Vicente & Naval, in the end we finished 3rd and I was very disappointed as at the halfway point we had been leading, and with 7 games to go it was ours to lose. A few stumbles at the end saw us drop the ball again and miss promotion once more.

Player Stats

The Cups

Well we got knocked out of both cups by Vit Guimaraes this season, I have to say I was completely delighted with the players efforts though, and the 3:2 loss in the Portuguese Cup was only a last minute thing, it really came down to a little bit of luck for them with their shot at 83mins or so to win it.

Player Stats League Cup

Player Stats Portuguese Cup

The Club's History

League Records

|----------|----------|-----------|----------|--------------|
|  Season  |  League  | Final Pos | Playoffs | Achievements |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4647693&postcount=2810"]2010/11[/url] |   2DS    |    [url="http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1156/portugueseseconddivisio.png"]6th[/url]    |          |     None     |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4669085&postcount=2856"]2011/12[/url] |   2DS    |    [url="http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1156/portugueseseconddivisio.png"]1st[/url]    |    [url="http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1156/portugueseseconddivisio.png"]2nd[/url]   |   Promoted   |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4687627&postcount=2883"]2012/13[/url] |    LV    |    [url="http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1156/portugueseseconddivisio.png"]8th[/url]    |    N/A   |     None     |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4693906&postcount=2918"]2013/14[/url] |    LV    |    [url="http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8594/ligavitalis.png"]3rd[/url]    |    N/A   |     None     |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4735466&postcount=3041"]2014/15[/url] |    LV    |    [url="http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6752/ligavitalis14.png"]3rd[/url]    |    N/A   |     None     |

Goals Home & Away

|----------|----------|---------|---------|-------|
|  Season  |  League  |  Home   |  Away   | Total |
|  2010/11 |   2DS    |  36-15  |  18-29  | 54-44 |
|  2011/12 |   2DS    |  39-10  |  31-20  | 70-30 |
|  2012/13 |    LV    |  33-22  |  20-25  | 53-47 |
|  2013/14 |    LV    |  27-17  |  26-19  | 53-36 |
|  2014/15 |    LV    |  34-16  |  25-21  | 59-37 |

Win-Draw-Loss Records

[color=#000000][font=Times New Roman][font=verdana][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman][font=verdana]|----------|----------|----------|----------|----------|
|  Season  |  League  |   Home   |  Away    | Total    |
|----------|----------|----------|----------|----------|
|  2010/11 |   2DS    | 10-03-02 | 05-01-09 | 15-04-11 |
|  2011/12 |   2DS    | 13-03-01 | 07-06-04 | 20-10-05 |
|  2012/13 |    LV    | 09-01-05 | 03-07-05 | 12-08-10 |
|  2013/14 |    LV    | 07-06-02 | 08-04-03 | 15-10-05 |
|  2014/15 |    LV    | 11-04-00 | 07-03-05 | 18-07-05 |
|----------|----------|----------|----------|----------|
[/font][/font][/color][/font][/font][/color]

Club Records & Competition History

New Records: Highest Gate 14k, Avg Attendance 2173, Biggest Win 8:1, Biggest Defeat 1:7, Winning Streak 7, Most Assists: Afonso 20, Most MoM: Afonso 14, Youngest Player: Pinheiro 17y 5d, Fee Received 20k Braun, Transfer Income 28k,

All Records: Part 1 & 2.

Competition History: 2nd Division South Winners 2012, Liga Vitalis 3rd 2014,2015.

The Players

The Squad

Current Teams Stats: This Season & Evora Career.

Goalkeepers

30.Andre Martins - The last season number 1 has fallen on harder times, but he still made 7 appearances as he conceded 10 goals while covering for Dimas.

33. Dimas - The new keeper was better than the rest and it showed as he started 32 games conceding 41 goals, he can get better and is supposedly a decent Liga Sagres keeper.

Right Backs

39.Fabio Semprini - Becoming a sub this season, he played a few games with injuries plaguing the team, but he never really got going. Hopefully I can find a replacement in the new year.

36.Ander Suarez Rodriguez - He played in a great 29 matches this season, he didn't get on the scoresheet at all, but he was very solid in defense and really that is what his job is too.

Left Backs

53.Lorenzo Semioli - He got unhappy this season as he never managed to crack the top team. Federici was completely on top of the position and he led the way leaving Semioli on the bench.

17.Gabriele Federici - The unquestioned number 1 left back, along with Visentin, Galiano & Rodriguez they provided a very solid back four. With a huge number of games, and some great work in all of them, I know left back is solid.

Centre Backs

7.Sebastian Visentin - Very solid in his new role as Vice-Captain, he played 33 games for a rating over 7, 1 goal, 1 assist, 1 MoM. A very good solid season at the back.

6.Diego Galiano - Captain fantastic managed to get his 100th cap for the team this season and join an elite group of four. He led the way from the back with 6 goals, a huge achievement for a centre back.

5.Miguel Serodio - Only a handful of games this season, he is clearly not good enough for our squad, I need a replacement though.

Right Wings

37.Christophe Lacroix - Mr Super-sub himself was always there behind Jehl this season, and he managed to assist a fair few times on goals, as well as scoring one of the winners late in the season.

47.Matteo Jehl - He stepped in as the starter this season and he showed some absolute class as he led the way, he got a few assists, and a goal as well.

Left Wings

73.Revy Rosalia - Revy was absolute class this season, and he scored 10 assists as he lead the way down the right wing, he is getting on a bit so hopefully the others can step up heading into the new season.

74.El Mehdi Ouaddou - Well the new signing from Morroco showed some class in replacing Rosalia, he didn't do anything amazing though and only 2 assists was very disappointing given his skill level.

Centre Mids

43.Raphael Lopes - He was completely unable to crack the starting line-up this season. He did make his milestone 100th appearance for the club though, probably leave in the offseason.

23.Jose Manuel - With over 100 apps, with 10 goals & 10 assists this season Manuel started to show why he was one of the best players in our midfield this season. A new leader did surprise me as at the beginning he was going to be a back-up.

13.Carlos Perez Rojo - 38 games, 2 goals & 9 assists. Once he cracked the starting line-up and started playing in Combo with Manuel we looked really good through the middle, just a few lapses let us down.

15.Victor Manuel Uria - With most of his 14 games being on defense he looks pretty good, but really he cannot break into the starting line-up at any position right now.

44. Koen Koster - Newly signed into the club, he played a few games, but once he lost his place to Rojo he never really stepped back in. Overall it was a disappointing season from him.

22.Diederik van Dijk - Another New signing, but he didn't even manage to really make it at all, with Rojo & Manuel on fire he was relegated to the reserves.

9.Pedro Alexandre Pinheiro - My first Academy Project to actually make the starting line-up, he only played a single game, but he was solid.

Strikers

11.Wesllem - Dropping to 4th saw him only get two games, but he did score a goal this season.

77.Elia Motta - Well a solid season behind the starters, 11 bench appearances for 3 goals, he scored when it mattered.

1.Willian - He was one half of the goal scoring machine this season as he put in 25 goals, 9 helpers and 7 MoM's in a stellar season, he got better as the season went on and in combo with Afonso he was on fire.

10.Guilherme Afonso - What can I say? 24 goals, 20 assists, 14 man of the Match awards, one Player of the Month, he was stellar all year long. No matter what the rest of the league think I could not have asked for more from my Swiss striker.

The Best of the Best

topplayers.jpg

The 100 Club

100club.jpg

Jose Maria 113, Raphael Lopes 102, Jose Manuel 110, Deigo Galiano 107.

The Awards

Portugal

Most Improved: Evora 3rd (well we missed the hattrick, but got an award in this category again)

Liga Vitalis

Young PotY: Jose Manuel

Most MoM: Afonso 10

Most Assists: Afonso 14

Team of the Year: Afonso

Goal of the Year: Manuel 3rd (Oct goal)

PotM: April - Afonso 3rd, December - Afonso 1st, Sept - Willian 3rd.

Manager of Mont: April - Des Tiny 2nd, December - Des Tiny 2nd, November - Des Tiny 3rd, Sept - Des Tiny 3rd.

GoM: Nov - Willian 1st, Perez Rojo 3rd, Oct - Manuel 1st, Sept - Manuel 3rd.

Signing of the Season: Guilherme Afonso (free)

Portuguese Cup

League Cup

Most MoM: Afonso 3

Golden Boot: Afonso 7

Evora

Fans PotY: Guilherme Afonso

Best XI: Dimas, Rodriguez, Federici, Visentin, Galiano, Jehl, Rosalia, Manuel, Rojo, Afonso, Willian.

Subs: Martins, Koster, Lacroix, Ouaddou, Semprini, Uria, Motta.

Overall XI: Martins, Visentin, Federici, Galiano, Mauro, Inzaghi, Lopes, Rojo, Manuel, Wesllem, Willian.

Subs: Dimas, Maria, Rosalia, Menga, Semprini, Silva, Afonso.

Where are they now?

Evora: Galiano, Rojo, Manuel, Federici, Martins, Visentin, Lopes, Wesllem, Willian, Motta, Dimas, Rosalia, Semprini, Afonso.

Other Clubs: Maria (Varzim), Inzaghi (AEL), Menga (Sanjoanense), Edson (Gondomar), Festas (Moscavide), Costa & Alves (Tourizense).

Retired: Mauro, Silva (MGR).

The Next Season

Evora Youth Project

In this section I will basically be following the career of the best player through my academy, and also if I buy a star youth their career as well. (A) Players are through my academy & (B) Players are bought.

Player A1: Pedro Alexandre Pinheiro (MC)

Starting Profile (June 2014)

June 2015

|----------|-------|------|------|-----|------|
|  Season  | Games | Goal | Asst | MoM | AvgR |
| 2014/15  |  0(1) |   0  |   0  |  0  | 6.70 |
| 2015/16  |  0(0) |   0  |   0  |  0  | 0.00 |

Player A2: Francisco Gregorio (FC)

Starting Profile (June 2015)

Player B0: Elia Motta (ST)

June 2014

June 2015

| 2013/14  | 16(9) |   9  |   6  |  2  | 7.00 |
| 2014/15  |  0(11)|   3  |   1  |  0  | 6.86 |

Player B1: Simone Saracino (GK)

June 2015

Aims

Last Season

1. Promotion (Failed)

2. Get some better players (in particular DR, GK & DM) - (Achieved)

3. Make QFs of Cup - (Achieved)

4. Make 2nd round of League Cup (Achieved)

5. Stop losing money - (Failed)

6. Actual aim for points is to get more than 60. (Achieved 61pts)

New Season

1. Promotion

2. Stop the losses

3. Make SFs of Cup

4. Make 3rd Round League Cup

5. Actual aim for points (65)

Once more I have become untouchable, cannot ask for more at the end of each season.

Des Tiny's

Lusitano de Evora

lusitano_de_evora_home.png

The New Season

Evora Special Report

The New Signings

I tried to make some solid signings at the start of the new season to fill the team, with Willian turning 31 I was looking for a new Striker as well as a new player in the midfield. So two senior players were brought in to fill those gaps, and I also brought in a large number of juniors to run the bench.

Simone Saracino

Alessandro Costanzo

Pablo Fernandez

Andre Leao

Mohamed Taouil

Antonio Lupo

Paulo Monteiro

Abraham

Joao Ricardo Filipe

So there is a good list of my new signings. I also have a few youth players currently in that I am hoping can help in covering the team into the championship this season.

Unlucky there LLR. If Afonso keeps his form up, you'll make the step up next season. :thup:

I had Rosalia through my 2nd Division and Liga Vitalis days as well. A shame he was past his best by the time we got to Liga Sagres.

I'll have a transfer update and news on B.C. Branco's first European adventure up soon.

B.C. Branco Summer 2018 Update

A busy summer as we prepared for our first season in Europe.

Transfers

Early in the summer, I arranged a deal for Ernesto to leave the club. He was demanding a move and, although he was out topscorer in the league last season, I knew I had replacements lined up with Spanish teenager Rafael coming through the ranks, Ollerado back from injury and Russo completing a permanent move following his loan from Boca. One of those could partner Medeiros up front. However, despite the money raised from this sale (4.5mil), my chairman got greedy again and decided to sell Medeiros as well, letting him go for 3.2mil (I'd say he was worth at least 5mil :mad:). He wasn't finished there, later selling central midfielder Alejandro Oviedo for 3mil. Aside from that, I let some youth players go, sold/released some fringe players and sent two youngsters out to feeder club Camacha for some first team experience.

As for players in, the following arrived at the club:

Andrea Ferretti (DM) - released by AC Milan despite 15 first team appearances last year. Will provide Ledesma with competition for the DM slot.

Elvis (DC) - :cool: Recommended by Brazilian U20 team mate Vinicuis. Looks like he could do a job in defence straight away, even though he's only 18. Jumping aside, 'The King's' stats look good.

Marcos (DM) - one for the future but looks like a good prospect.

Renato Russo (ST) - he didn't score for the first team in his loan spell last season but he showed enough promise for me to activate the future fee clause. With Ernesto and Medeiros now gone, we'll be relying on him much earlier than expected.

We also have a deal arranged for a 17 year-old Brazilian, who will arrive in the January transfer window:

Franque (AML/ST) - he had most of Europe chasing him but opted for us for a bargain 2mil.

Transfer Summary:

[font=Courier New]
[u][b]Players In[/b][/u]
| Date               | Person             | From               | Fee                | 
| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 1.7.2018           | Vinícius           | Fluminense         | £4.9M              | 
| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 1.7.2018           | Russo, Renato      | Boca               | £3.5M              | 
| 1.7.2018           | Marcos             | Racing             | £375K              | 
| 6.7.2018           | Ferretti, Andrea   | Free Transfer      | Free               | 
| 14.8.2018          | Elvis              | Cruzeiro           | £2.4M              | 
|                    | Total              |                    | £11.25M            | 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[u][b]Players Out[/b][/u]
| Date               | Person             | To                 | Fee                | 
| 1.7.2018           | Braafheid, Jeroen  | ADO Den Haag       | Free               | 
| 1.7.2018           | Santos, Valdemar   | Beira-Mar          | Free               | 
| 1.7.2018           | Melis, Mirko       | Chievo             | Free               | 
| 1.7.2018           | Ernesto            | Olympiakos         | £4.5M              | 
| 14.7.2018          | Andrés, Enrique    | Palencia           | £55K               | 
| 3.8.2018           | Cruz, Juan         | Camacha            | Loan               | 
| 3.8.2018           | Seifert, Florian   | Camacha            | Loan               | 
| 8.8.2018           | Medeiros*          | Shakhtar           | £3.2M              | 
| 19.8.2018          | Oviedo, Alejandro* | Grenoble Foot 38   | £3M                | 
| 20.8.2018          | Nuzzolese, Luca    | Club Brugge        | £1.5M              | 
|                    | Total              |                    | £12.25M            | 
[i]*Sold by chairman[/i]
[/font]

Europa League

We entered the contest in the 4th and final qualifying round. We were unseeded though so we can count ourselves lucky that we drew Dinamo Zagreb and not Real Madrid or Bayern Munich, who were also in the draw.

I felt Dinamo were beatable as long as my players weren't overawed by their first foray into Europe. Unfortunately, they were a bit nervy in the first leg and we fell behind to a soft goal. We rallied in the 2nd half to level the scores 1-1 but our opponents ahd the advantage with the away goal. In Zagreb, I told my players to go for it and they did as we pulled off a remarkable 3-0 win to reach the group stage. :thup:

For the group draw, we were bottom seeds but I think we have a chance of 2nd in this group:

EuropaLeagueGroupI.jpg

Chelsea will be tough of course but I think/hope we can beat Salzburg and APOEL. It could have been worse as Dortmund were among the third seeds and Besiktas, Wolfsburg and Dinamo Kiev were 2nd seeds.

Montevarchi Calcio Aquila - Italian Serie A 2016/17

Transfers - A change in tactics meant a bit of an overhaul.

Italian Serie B

Predicted: 18th | Final Position: 5th | Graph

Victory in the opening 2 games against Inter and Juventus and we were challengers. 7 games later when we registered our next win we'd slipped to mid-table mediocracy. More bad results and dead last in the form table were the catalyst for a tactics change. After that results picked up and the 40pts milestone was passed with 11 games to go.

As the team got used to the new system we climbed the table and with the end of the season in sight we'd climbed into the European qualification spots. A 3-2 win away to Roma in the penultimate game secured at least 5th and left us within 2pts of Lazio in the final Champions League spot. We did what we had to beating Sampdoria 1-0 but Lazio managed a 2-2 draw so we finished 5th. A fantastic season.

Italian Cup - Quarter Final - Was glad to go out at this stage because the repeated extra-time games were knackering the players for the next games and league results were suffering.

Other News

Finances - TV money, prize money and player sales made it a very profitable season.

Club Records

Stars

Most Assists: Ezequiel - 9

Most Goals: Paolo Negroni - 14

Most MoM: Herman Bann - 8

Highest Avg Rating: Herman Bann - 7.36

Fan Player of the Year: Herman Bann

Best Eleven: Season | Overall

Montevarchi Calcio Aquila Trophy Room

Serie B x 1 - 2014/15

Serie C1/A x 1 - 2012/13

Serie C Cup x 1 - 2012/13

Serie C2/B x 1 - 2010/11

Italian C1 Super Cup x 1 - 2012/13

Italian C2 Super Cup x 1 - 2010/11

Career History

Season   League      Pos.  Serie C Cup  Cup       Europe         Achievements
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
2010/11  Serie C2/B  1st   2nd Rnd      N/A       N/A            Serie C2/B Champions, C2 Super Cup
2011/12  Serie C1/A  7th   2nd Rnd      1st Qual. N/A            None
2012/13  Serie C1/A  1st   Winners      4th Qual. N/A            Serie C1/A Champions, Serie C Cup,
                                                                Italian C1 Super Cup
2013/14  Serie B     3rd   N/A          3rd Qual. N/A            None
2014/15  Serie B     1st   N/A          4th Qual. N/A            Serie B Champions
2015/16  Serie A     13th  N/A          4th Qual. N/A
2016/17  Serie A     5th   N/A          Qtr-Final N/A

Next Season... More of the same.

Sporting Clube Farense - Second Division North - End of Season Two Update - 2011/2012

PROMOTION!

Tough season, somehow we got past Espinho, and they were unbeaten!

League Table|League Graph

Promotion Play Off Table - Got through it pretty easy, though we did lose 5-1 to Oriental once we were already promoted!

Portugese Cup - Knocked out in 1st round.

Key Players

Loanees -

Alessio Spada

Ishmael Yartey - Second Division Player of The Year

These two were fantastic in the middle together, won us games single handedly on a number of occasions.

---------------------

Carlos Andre - Was a revelation at the back, bounced back after a pretty poor year last year - Fans Player of The Year.

Fernando - Amazing first season, may have to get rid as he takes so much of our wage bill up, and we're in debt.

Ricardo Gomes - Top scorer. We really lacked depth after Wellington Silva (Another loan signing - 7 goals in 8 games while he was here) got injured for 6 months with a hip injury and had to be sent back, but he proved to be pretty good once again.

Stevan Kovacevic - Was amazing, even though for most of the season he played out of position upfront when we had a few injuries there, will definetley help me out next year.

Tiago - Very Solid season at left back.

Ruben - Very Solid season at right back.

Squad

Also, I won Manager of the Year :)

Aims for Next Season

-Stay Up

-Sort out Financial Problems

Should be an interesting season!

some good progress once more:

Des - unlucky missing out on promotion mate. next season for sure!!

DodgeeD - congrats on european qualification - 3rd is a great achuievement. your chairman sounds like a pain in the arse but seem to have handled it pretty well.

Benjaminoo - congrats on promotion mate. well done.

Archived