FM10 Small Club to Big Club Big Euro Nation Challenge

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second round of the Cup and we match-up against yet another lower league team, we are clear favourites and our 121 season ticket holders will be there loud and proud.

A good solid 2:0 victory with Jose Maria given the MoM, Alves & Djibril both scoring.

That also exceeds expectations, as the board wanted us to make the 2nd round.

Our third competitive match sees us facing Vieira in the 2nd Division South, they are predicted 14th and its a home game for us. Think we should have a good shot, I am aiming for a top half finish this season and hopefully building into a victory next year, even the winners are not guaranteed promotion in this league, three sub-divisions only two teams promoted, so the three winners playoff for the spots.

Des Tiny's

Lusitano de Evora

lusitano_de_evora_home.png

October 1st Update

Some News

3rd Round Cup Draw sees us face Liga Vitalis side Vit Setubal (Relegated last season), and we are away so I see no chance. Also in the third round Porto will face Sporting in a top club clash.

The Matches

CUP: Evora vs Aliados Lordelo 2:1

Alves (19), Maria (53)

MoM: Maria

Solid game, but we should've won by more.

CUP: Evora vs Pescadores 2:0

Alves (17), Djibril (33)

MoM: Maria

Another great game in the middle for Maria, he is showing his skill already.

2DS: Evora vs Vieira 4:0

Zambujo (34), Djibril (38), da Silva (52), Costa (62)

MoM: Mauro (RW) - Middle name Zambujo henceforth known as Mauro Zambujo. (Mauro DC is Mauro da Silva)

We dominated this game from the start, and eventually romped home. Disappointingly Alves has strained his groin and will miss 4 weeks.

2DS: U.Madeira vs Evora 3:0

A very bad start and we never recovered. With the opposition predicted to win the game and also the league really an away game was never much chance.

2DS: Evora vs Tourizense 5:2

Djibril (46), Nilton (50,pen56), da Silva (69), Mota (71)

MoM: Nilton

Well we go in as favourites, with them predicted to be relegated we actually have a pretty good chance. Well a poor first half was turned around quickly after halftime, the opponents went attacking and we punished them three times in that early second half. A stunning 30 yarder brought them back into it late. With a goal from a headed free kick we made it back to 3 goals and I was happy. Mota got an easy breakaway to seal it completely. This game was a fan day and saw 583 fans in attendance, and they were delighted with the experience and should build our crowds going forward.

2DS: Pontassolense vs Evora 0:0

This was a poor match really. We should've won, but never did any good.

My Player of the Month

It has to be Jose Maria who scored 1 goal, 6 assists and 2 Man of the matches in his 5 games.

Player Stats

League Table

Well I had screenshots, but nothing is working to upload them so for now here it is without. :)

If Koke is the DMC/MC at Napoli he looks pretty good to be fair. In my game he's currently on loan at Empoli. MIght look to get him in myself :p

might well be. i signed him for free from At Madrid at start of season. it probably will be the same one :)

G. Keenan's Velez C.F.- Spanish Second Division B4- 2015-2016 Season

vlezcf.png

Season review: We're getting closer. We didn't quite manage promotion this season after losing to Albacete in the 2nd round of the playoffs, but we achieved our best league finish of 3rd. We had a disappointing 1st round exit of both the Fed Cup and Spanish Cup.

League Table

Squad

Transfers

Finances

Managerial History:

Season     League                        League Finish    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Spanish Second Division B4      11th             None
2011/12    Spanish Second Division B4      7th              None
2012/13    Spanish Second Division B4      9th              None
2013/14    Spanish Second Division B4      4th              None
2014/15    Spanish Second Division B4      4th              None
2015/16    Spanish Second Division B4      3rd              None

Truly demoralised from my ill fated attempts with Algeciras C.F, I decided to get on the next plane to Italy and begin again with...

SSCVenezia.png

F.B.C Unione Venezia

The leoni alati, or winged lions, have experienced success in the past, but this past is far behind. After winning the Coppa Italia in '41, they declared bankruptcy twice between 2005, before reforming as an entirely new club in the Seria D.

Winning promotion during my holidayed I took over as their new manager, and began another long road to victory.

n253915745713_7210.jpg

F.B.C Unione Venezia - Serie B - Season 2014-15

Pre-Season

So, as mentioned previously following promotion to Serie B i was given £1.2 million to spend with an increased wage budget of £60k p/w. My signings were a sfollows:

Transfers 1

Transfers 2

Here's a sneek peek at the main signings:

Guarna - Having decided to seel Ahn due to his refusal to sign a new deal with 1 year left, i needed a goalkeeper so signed this guy. highly rated by my scouts, he is my No. 1 straight away.

Vollborn - Austrian full-back brought in on a free. he is my No. 1 RB for now and has started steadily

Silveira - Uruguayan LB brought in for competition. jas taken starting spot from Crotti for now

Vanaschen - young Belgian to offer competition at RB

Kerem Seras - Turkish DM brought in on loan from Atalanta to add experience to the midfield. Good player for this level.

Koke - My tip as the possible best of the newbies. Signed for nothing from At. Madrid, he is quite highly rated and has slipped straight into the starting line-up with some good performances

Morisse - Went a bit mad for defensive midfielders this summer - this French U-21 came on a free after his release by Lyon.

Miguel - Attacking midfielder again signed on a free transfer. Although we don't play currently with AMC as such, he was too good a player to miss out on.

Quincy - ex-Arsenal Ghanaian winger signed on a free (again) to provide competition on the Left. still waiting to see best from him

Debey - a rare cash signing, £140k from Belgium, he provides further cover on the left. good prospect.

Marchionni - with Lloyd Sam out injured for 4 months, i had to move quick for a replacement and brought in the experienced Italian for £180k on 1-year contract

Sebo - Slovakian striker signed on a free. highly rated by scouts, he will battle with Paponi, Perelli and Schmitt for a starting place

Juninho - Brazilian striker brought in on loan from Roma. will add strength in depth to the squad.

In addition to these, i have found a good loophole and managed to bring in a number of South Americans on loan for the season to add depth to the squad. there is a limit of 1 non-EU player a season in Italy, but htis allows more to be signed A couple are quite good, and it gives me the chance to look at them before maybe putting in a bid.

Of the departures, the main ones were Ahn, Goikoextea, Borbely, Angel, Agyei, Garcia Diaz and Strasser. All had one year on their contracts and most were unlikely to feature in the starting line-up, so i sold them to make some cash. Also with the limit on over-21s in Italy, i needed to reduce the number of players of this age, so these were the casualties.

So that's it. in the league, at the end of September we sit 17th. We started well but have had a recent slump, losing our last 3 games. it's tough this league, but i believe we can stay up. this will be crucial i think.

FORZA LAGUNARI!!

Rlipscombe - Looks like you've amassed a reasonable squad with those signings. Best of luck for the season.

I'm 32 games into my first voyage into Serie B and we're going OK at the moment, but won't finish it tonight, maybe tomorrow if i'm lucky.

Rlipscombe - Looks like you've amassed a reasonable squad with those signings. Best of luck for the season.

I'm 32 games into my first voyage into Serie B and we're going OK at the moment, but won't finish it tonight, maybe tomorrow if i'm lucky.

32 games!! :eek: wish i was that far in.... played about 10 games so far. Marchionni, my cover for Sam has just broken his leg and is out for 6 months!! :mad: only got 1 RM now....

Renato Curi Angolana - Serie C2/B - Christmas 2011

There was a lot more movement that I expected during the Summer. I immediately sorted out the MC issue with 3 new promising signings. This was followed by 4 loanees coming in; however, all are fullbacks, a position I was perfectly happy with. That said, they are better than what I had so I should not complain. My main defensive issue was in the centre so I attempted to resolve that with a £7k purchase from Bari and an 18yo from Tenerife. The final signing was a Romanian ex-U21 international MR from Palermo for £10k.

This meant there were a few departures, namely most of the rest of the original squad who remained along with some of the elderly from last season who hardly played. I then managed to raise £30k from selling some of the players who would probably be playing very little this year.

So, overall I was quite happy with that although with 7 newcomers in the 1st team I was expecting maybe a slow start.

We did OK in the Serie C Cup, only going out of the group stage on GD. First up in the league was a bore draw at newly promoted Melfi. This was followed by an impressive win over newly relegated Juve Stabia and a respectable defeat against newly relegated Cisco. 2 good wins later and we were in our stride.

Against Cassino we were dreadful for 70 minutes then scored 2 to totally undeservedly take the lead before conceding a careless equaliser in the final minutes. It was a similar story in our next match except this time we were 0-2 down, brought it back to 2-2 but then conceded a winner in the last minute of injury time :(. And against Pro Vasto we needed a late equaliser to squeeze a 2-2 draw. Defensively we were going thru a dodgy spell.

Thankfully next up were the worst team in the division so we finally got a win and a clean sheet. And promptly followed that with a great 2-0 win over the then-unbeaten league leaders. We then got our best DC sent off after 10 minutes at Olbia and all attempts to grind out a 0-0 failed. A surprisinlg bad Barletta should have been thrashed; instead we thru away a 2-0 h-t lead to gain only 1 point.

Then we got a good away victory and good away draw. We were in the top 7, lurking outside the playoffs and with 3 home games (2 against freshly promoted, relegation threatened teams) to follow I was confident of a few points and a good finish to the year. We got 1 point and we were lucky to get that, 2 horrible defeats closed off 2011 :rolleyes:.

So that means we have dropped to 12th place. And for the first time this season I am suddenly looking down instead of up; we are only 3 points above the playouts. If those games had gone the way I hoped / expected they would have gone we would be up in 6th or 7th. I don't really know what happened in those games but hopefully that kind of thing won't happen in the New Year. In any case, we are only 7 points behind the playoffs so all is not lost. We should be better than 12th but whether we are good enough to close the gap to 5th is another thing and I have to make sure we don't get dragged down into a fight for the playouts.

On the performance side of things, Bongiovanni is simply fantastic whilst before those last 2 matches our defense was playing very well. The MCs have been good as well. The new MR is OK but he, along with the ML, have been awful for the last month...

32 games!! :eek: wish i was that far in.... played about 10 games so far. Marchionni, my cover for Sam has just broken his leg and is out for 6 months!! :mad: only got 1 RM now....

Hope he stays fit until the January transfer window, that way you'll be able to get someone in, even if it is on loan. :thup:

Hope he stays fit until the January transfer window, that way you'll be able to get someone in, even if it is on loan. :thup:

thankfully just as it happened Lloyd Sam has returned to full fitness so just about got away with it.... shame though as he'd been one of our better players. after 10 games we are 4-1-5.....

G. Keenan's Velez C.F.- Spanish Second Division B4- 2016-2017 Season

vlezcf.png

Season review: We had a good start to the season and played well all year giving me hope of finally getting promoted. We finished 3rd for the 2nd straight season and drew Palencia in the 1st round of the playoffs. We beat Palencia 4-3 on aggregate sending us through to the 2nd round where we faced Lugo. We beat Lugo 3-2 on aggregate which sen us through to the playoff final where we faced Aguilas. We destroyed Aguilas in the first leg, away from home, by a scoreline of 7-0 almost guaranteeing our place in Liga Adelante. In the 2nd leg we lost 4-0, but it was still food enough for promotion.

League Table

Graph

Squad

Transfers

Finances

New stadium was also announced, a 11,362 all-seater. A great improvement from my 1300 seater.

Managerial History:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016/17    Spanish Second Division B4      3rd              Promoted, playoffs

kirik.jpg

2012/13 - Season Three Report - Kirikkalespor

Media Prediction - 14th (out of 18)

Being in Division One allowed us to sign two u23 foreign players (woo!), so I brought in a Slovenian AMC and a Croatian ST on loan along with a lot of Turkish loan players from the top teams, giving us a strong squad. In truth the average quality of teams in the First Division is not much better than the Second, or much worse than the bottom half of the Premier League, which explains the unusually high number of teams that had been promoted or relegated twice in the three seasons the game had been running so far.

Left-Winger Mehmet Sedef left on a free during the summer after I refused to meet his wage demands, but I managed to retain my other key players.

We started strongly and by the halfway stage we were in a very similar situation to our first season in Division Two, near the top by virtue of other teams' inconsistency with a good attack but leaky defence.

We won a Turkish Cup match for the first time, beating Kirsehirespor of Division Two 3-1 at home. Kind draws at home to Etimesgut Sekerspor (2-0) and away to non-league Denizli Bld (also 2-0) earned us a place in the lucrative group stage.

In the group stage we Samsunspor at home before an excellent backs-against-the-wall draw away at Premier League Adanaspor. Galatasary stuffed us 4-0 at home but we beat Division One strugglers Mersin I. Y. 3-1 to move second. We needed already-qualified Galatasary to beat Adanaspor away for us to progress, and they did quite comfortably. Another good chunk of cash was awarded for reaching the Quarter Final. We drew Besiktas, and missed good chances to beat them in the home leg before getting hammered in the return, but I was pleased with how far we had got after two seasons of nothing.

Back in the league, we came back strongly after the winter break and briefly went top. Away at mid-table Adana Demirspor we were 2-2 at half time, they scored shortly after the break and I went all-out for the equaliser, but they hit us on the break four more times to humble us 7-2. Our confidence vanished and we lost the next home game narrowly, and the next away game 5-1, and I envisioned a collapse comparable to the end of our first season. Fortunately our next game was against doomed Karabukspor and stuffing them 4-0 on TV seemed to revitalise us.

In spite of our leaky defence, we kept pace with the promotion contenders; no-one could establish a lead or hold their form for very long. With two games left the table looked like this. We scraped a 1-0 home win against Antalyaspor, one of the rare times our defence has impressed me. Our final game against Kayseri Erciyesspor was a day before the final day, and a 5-1 away win sent us top. We could only wait until the next day to see the results of Diyarbakirspor and Caykur Rizespor to find our whether we would be Champions, Promoted or entered into the playoffs.

Final Table

Both teams drew, giving us the title and sending Caykur into the playoffs, where they failed to register a single victory. It was a massive surprise and we were only promoted because of the inadequacies of other sides - I've never conceded 7 goals in a game in a season where I've also won the league!

It will be a struggle to compete next season because of the 5000 capacity stadium and we wont be able to get loan players free anymore, although there is a glimmer of hope now that we can have 6 foreign players. My target from the board is to attempt to avoid relegation, so at least it wont be an issue if we come straight back down.

# - Year - Division - Position - Achievements
1   10/11   2a         11th       None
2   11/12   2b         1st        Champions; Promoted
3   12/13   1          1st        Champions; Promoted; Turkish Cup Quarter Final

G. Keenan's Velez C.F.- Spanish LIGA adelante- 2017-2018 Season

vlezcf.png

Season review: For our first year in LIGA adelante my only goal was to survive. We had a decent amount of money to spend but I was not able to attract many high profile players to the team. I was able to bring David N'Gog in, however, and a strike force comprising of N'Gog and Herranz was enough to save me from the drop as we finished 15th. Our defense was very bad as we conceded 77 goals, which tied for joint fourth worst in the league and that is where I am going to look to improve the most this offseason.

League Table

Graph

Squad

Transfers

Finances

Managerial History:

2016/17    Spanish Second Division B4      3rd              Promoted, playoffs
2017/18    LIGA adelante                   15th             None

Montevarchi Calcio Aquila - Italian Serie C1/A 2012/13

Transfers - I made an effort to avoid wholesale changes this season, just replacing players if someone a good deal better came along.

Italian Serie C1/A

Predicted: 12th | Final Position: Winners | Graph

We raced out of the blocks winning our first 5 games and remaining unbeaten until the 14th game. With half the season gone we were 5 points clear at the top and 18 clear of 6th so at least a playoff spot looked certain. It all looked even rosier as the teams below us had a post-Christmas blip allowing us to open a 12 pts gap to 2nd with just 10 games to play.

Then the wheels came off as we only managed a single win in the next 8 games. We stayed top of the table but at one point we were 16th in the form table. Stupid thing is, it was only the league the players seemed determined to mess up as they managed to win both legs of the Serie C Cup Final in the midst of this miserable run.

So, with 2 games to go our lead at the top was down to 4 points. Another dismal performance against lowly Foggia in the next game secured just a single point and with Modena winning our lead was now just 2 points. A GD of +7 more than theirs meant a draw in the last game should be enough and that's all we managed.

Mid season we were running away with it but 1 win, 8 draws and 2 losses in the final 11 games meant we were Champions, just. The end of season form has made me very pessimistic about next year.

Italian Cup - 4th Qualifying Round - Excellent performance as we took 2 Serie B scalps finally falling to parent club Fiorentina.

Serie C Cup - Winners | Final 1st Leg | Final 2nd Leg

Italian C1 Super Cup - Winners | Final 1st Leg | Final 2nd Leg

Other News

Finances - Another break even season.

Club Records

Awards

Serie C1/A Top Goalscorer - 1st Paolo Negroni

Stars

Most Assists: Zvonimir Mostarlic - 17

Most Goals: Paolo Negroni - 26

Most MoM: Domenico Oliveri - 6

Highest Avg Rating: Domenico Oliveri - 7.16

Fan Player of the Year: Paolo Negroni

Best Eleven: Season | Overall

Montevarchi Calcio Aquila Trophy Room

Serie C1/A x 1 - 2012/13

Serie C Cup x 1 - 2012/13

Serie C2/B x 1 - 2010/11

Italian C1 Super Cup x 1 - 2012/13

Italian C2 Super Cup x 1 - 2010/11

Career History

Season   League      Pos.  Serie C Cup  Cup       Europe         Achievements
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
2010/11  Serie C2/B  1st   2nd Rnd      N/A       N/A            Serie C2/B Champions, C2 Super Cup
2011/12  Serie C1/A  7th   2nd Rnd      1st Qual. N/A            None
2012/13  Serie C1/A  1st   Winners      4th Qual. N/A            Serie C1/A Champions, Serie C Cup,
                                                                Italian C1 Super Cup

Next Season...Survive...

1000000656.gif

Season Review - 2013 Serie B

Following Pisa's incredible 2012 Season all i wanted was to ensure we remained in Serie B and had a reasonable Cup run. I felt that we had some reasonable players, but there were areas that needed strengthening. We certainly needed a stronger ST to partner Gallardo, and i managed to persuade Ghezzal, an Algerian International, to join us on a free. Pisa were crying out for a new Gk and i got in 2 on frees, Vid Belec and Victor.

I was also able to bring in a couple of new left sided players, Jeremy Helan (DL) and Pedro Botelho (ML), both of whom would challenge for starting berths. THe only other players that i bought in at this stage was a DMC (Maycon for £500K from Internacional) and an AMC (Mila a Polish International)

So here's how the league unfolded:

Serie B - http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/League.jpg

Pisa Promoted? - http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/PisaPromoted.jpg

The cup run was non existent as we got beaten in the first round by Serie A outfit Ascoli 2-1. Oh well!

So that's 3 successive promotions and into Serie A we go. We will need a number of reinforcements if we are going to keep our place in the league.

Players

Ignacio Gallardo - He continues to be a real asset for the club and led the scoring for the clubs. Interest for him has faded a little, but i'm sure he won't stay indefinitely and 've recruited a couple of young ST's who could replace him in the future. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Gallardo-2.jpg

Ghezzal - Had an impressive first season for Pisa. I certainly hope he can continue to find the back of the net next season. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Ghezzal.jpg

Mila - An impressive first season and he proved to be a pretty good player. Not sure whether he's strong enough for next season, but we'll see. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Mila.jpg

Buijs - Pisa's Captain proved to be a very stable MR, but he rarely finished a game due to fitness. This will prove a problem for next season, but his stats suggest he would be better than he is! http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Buijs-1.jpg

Pedro Botelho - The new acquisition on the left of midfield had a super first season for Pisa. He got better and better, and as he's still only 22 i'm hoping he will improve still further. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Botelho.jpg

Aims for next season - Obvious..........Stay in Serie A!!!

FC_Libourne_Saint-Seurin_L_Isle-log.gif

FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin, 2017-18, Ligue 2

League Position - 12th: Past Positions

Squad

Transfers

Summary

After surviving in this division last year, this season we were an established side, and didn't really have to worry about relegation. I had about 2M to spend, I didn't spend much of it because my scouts didn't really find a player that was worth spending a significant sum on. I brought Vivaldy Joaquim, a striker, on loan from Monaco. He was actually a youth product of ours who left for Monaco and Ligue 1, when we were relegated back to the French National. Nestor Gutierrez was 17 when I signed him, my scouts seemed to think he could turn into a decent player. He scored 5 goals in 14 starts and 4 sub appearances, he's still just 18. Umberto Raimundo was brought in as backup and was decent in defence. Lossemy Karaboue was fairly expensive at 400K, the deal for the midfielder probably wasn't worth that as he isn't the best player I have ever signed, but it seems for a decent player in the division you need to spend that kind of money. It was a decent season and I think a 12th place finish was a good indication of the quality of our side.

Key Players

Vivaldy Joaquim - The young striker did well in his return to his home club, scoring 16 goals in 37 games, contributing 13 assists as well.

Francesco Di Dio - The Italian left midfielder had a good season, providing 5 assists and 11 goals.

Sergio Marbus - The Dutch central midfielder was an ever present this season, scoring 6 and assisting 6.

U21 Player of the Year

Jérôme Hebert - The 16 year old D/MR is a fantastic prospect and had a more than decent first season at the club. Who did I poach him off? Nobody, he's another graduate from our academy!

Career Overview

Season     League   Position   Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11  National    4th       None
2011/12  National    5th       None
2012/13  National    7th       None
2013/14  National    2nd       Promoted 
2014/15  Ligue 2    18th       Relegated
2015/16  National    3rd       Promotion
2016/17  Ligue 2    13th       None
2017/18  Ligue 2    12th       None

[b]Trophies won:

[/b]

cookie - i had a feeling you'd got promoted..... amazing success mate - going to be tricky next season though. you're putting us all to shame!! :(;)

It was very tight! My goal difference wasn't as good as the other teams, but by the fact that i beat them both and drew we got promoted. I think that has to be my luckiest season ever in management.

So far i've bought in a few players:

Lima - Young Brazilian ST who my scouts raved about.

Sepsi - Romanian International LB for free.

Keko - AMRC from Shaktar, but he's actually spanish. Looks very tidy :thup:

Gharib Ahmed - AMR from Al-Ahly, looks like he'll develop nicely.

Sukuta-Pasu- A Congolese German young ST who was available for free and looks like a good back up to Gallardo

and that's it folks! Hope they come good.

Good luck Rlipscombe :thup:

Well a 4-0 win puts us top. One team can go on the same points but that win makes our goal difference much better. They have to top the result :p

Throwing it away /o\

We lost 2-0 so we go from 4 points ahead with 2 to play to 1 ahead with 1 to play.

Hannover up next. I need a win I reckon. Rostock are in sensational form :(

They're at home to the team that just beat me.

Rostock don't matter. It is Nürnberg who have 6th placed 1860 München...

Please?!

Darmstadt - Minisav - German 2nd Division - 2011/12

omfg.jpg

Well after a cracking first season we hoped to just survive. I made a lot of signings and my budget of 1.2m disappeared quite quickly. However, we sold somebody for 700K at the start and another for 2.4m in January so that helped us immensely.

We won \o/ We surpassed my greatest expectations. I'm so chuffed. Nailbiting stuff. I won 4-1 in the last game. Other teams bottled so I win by 3 points :p

In the cup we went out to Wolfsburg in the first round. Dzeko :(

Table

Transfers

Squad Part 1

Squad Part 2

Key Players:

Hans-Jörg Butt - May be old but was still a bargain and saves us so many times

Francisco Merida - Absolutely controlled whether he played AMC or ML. Shame for Dos Santos as Merida pretty much kept him out of the side. A contribution like that for no wages makes him such a good guy.

Season			League			Position			Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11		    Third Division		  1st			    Automatic Promotion
2011/12             Second Division               1st                       Automatic Promotion

Minisav - Great season there mate. I always think the tight ones at the end are the best seasons, really fulfilling. All the best next season, you certainly have a couple of talented players in Merida and Butt, hope for your sake that you can keep hold of them!

I've played 4 games in Serie A and so far have won 2, drawn 1 and lost 1. If i can continue like this i'll be delighted, especially as we beat Roma in our first ever game in the league.

cookie - great start again... surely not 3 promotions and the the title in 4 seasons??? ;)

i've reached the haf way point in 11th. can't grumble too much, though we're not safe from relegation but are too far short imo for promotion. still, i'd take it come May!

Archived