FM10 Small Club to Big Club Big Euro Nation Challenge

Preparing for my first leg against AC Milan. It's at home, so I really have to perform well.

Only team news for me is that The Boss is suspended so we'll have to replace him in the starting line-up

AC have a talented midfielder out and Pato is harbouring a slight knock which leaves him touch and go for the game.

Kick-off

8 mins - Pato, who unfortunately was fit for the game is first to a rebound and puts it in the net. 0-1

24 mins - Kresic gets through on goal and forces a save from the opposition.

31 mins - Again, Kresic gets through and is denied by a great save.

44 mins - The words play, against, run, the, of and totally come to mind as Pato gets in the end of a long clearance and slots home.

47 mins - Well I think that's it. Another counter-attacking goal from Milan makes it 0-3.

Half-time

84 mins - Kresic grabs a consolation, nodding home from 6 yards. It really is a consolation as we will still need to score 3 at the San Siro to progress.

Full-time - 1-3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like my adventure in Italy has failed. Got relegated first season finishing bottom 18th with 14 points and only 3 wins.

I'm going too be taking a little break in this challenge after failed spells in Germany, Spain and Italy :(, Will come stronger than ever after the latest patch comes out. Maybe i'll try France but who knows?. I wish all of you good luck will be checking the thread once a while.

bjoggi33

Right, here goes. Second leg of the AC Milan tie. The Boss is back from suspension. Does anyone think I can score three away in Milan?

Kick off

5 mins - Well that was not the way to start! Gael Kakuta smashes a shot into the top corner from 35 yards. 1-0 (4-1) Still need to score 3!

10 mins - And that makes it a bit worse. The Boss gets sent off. Can I throw in the towel now?

Half-time

55 mins - I'm doing this for you LLR, I've thrown 2 more men on upfront, and told the lads to go for it. I figure I may as well be embarrassed!

73 mins - The gamble's not paying off. Song scores another for Milan.

82 mins - We're back in it. Giunta capitlises on a defensive slip to score. 2-1 (5-2) Three more goals and we're through!

86 mins - Pato scores his 300th Milan goal. 3-1 (6-2) 4 more needed!

Full-time

We're out, but I think that was always likely against Milan.

Shift some of your wage budget and use the 48 month option mate :thup:

I may do that. Not 100% sure if I need him at this stage.

Who're you playing as mini? Also, how're you finding your finances? I'm 2mil in debt and its not even january yet.

I'm Darmstadt.

I'm in September and I'm in the black atm. Losing money though. I think.

It's all go for Romorantin as I welcome you to a historic Coupe de la Ligue final appearance against Stade Rennais, the new powerhouse of French football.

2 mins - The first chance of the game and it falls to Rennes. With their striker spooning over from 6 yards. Poor, though I'm not complaining!

18 mins - Romorantin have their first shot as Parvu hits a curling shot from distance after a corner was hit to the edge of the area. The Rennes 'keeper is up to the challenge though.

37 mins - Rennes score. Dear me. 0-1

76 mins - Rennes score. Not a good week for Romorantin.

Full-time

My star striker is gone. Board decided that 325k was too much to turn down :(

He was on ridiculous form as well :( 33 goals in 20 games. What a guy! He went out in style with 4 goals in his last competitive match and scoring against Stuttgart in a friendly in his last game :thup:

I just lost 8-0 to PSG. I really am limping in at the end of the season. Hopefully I can cling on to my European place. It can't be often that one team wins one league game 8-0 and loses by the same margin in the same season.

FC_Libourne_Saint-Seurin_L_Isle-log.gif

FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin, 2014-15, Ligue 2

League Position - 18th: Past Positions

Squad

Transfers

Summary

At the beginning of the season our lovely board decided to cock up any chance of survival we had, by spend 3 Million on improving our stadium. This left us over 2 Million in debt, which wasn't cleared until May. As you can imagine, this left us very limited in terms of actually bringing in new talent to the club. I could only bring players in on free transfers, which wasn't great. I sold Maric for around 300K in January, after we were relegated about 8 players announced they wanted to leave. I think I raised around 3M from the sales, so unless our board go out and buy a new stadium we should have a healthy transfer budget to gain promotion again next season.

Key Players

Bafode Diakhaby - The Ivorian right back had a good season, however he will be leaving for Huddersfield Town next season.

Jose Manuel Rueda - The Spanish central midfield player had a very impressive season at the club, he join Xerex for 1M at the start of next season.

U21 Player of the Year

Ivan Vidal - The on loan 21 year old Spanish striker had a very good season and was our top scorer. He wasn't amazing though, and I doubt he will be a future star for Racing in Spain.

Career Overview

Season     League   Position   Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11  National    4th       None
2011/12  National    5th       None
2012/13  National    7th       None
2013/14  National    2nd       Promoted 
2014/15  Ligue 2    18th       Relegated

[b]Trophies won:

[/b]

Hospitalet - Season 2 - Liga Adelante - 2011-12

CE_LHospitalet.png

Pre-Season

Pre-Season was all about strengthening the squad and to avoid relegation at all costs. We were dealt a huge blow when our superstar kid Raul Lopez Solano (Image 1 year later) was sold by the chairman for 775k with a 25% sell on clause (Valencia are now interested in him!!!). I did feel that we had improved the squad and hoped that we would be able to compete in Liga Adelante.

The Season

We got off to a great start by winning our first game and found ourselves 2nd in the table. We then seemed to want to cover the full distance of the table and having lost the next 5 games we found ourselves bottom of the league. From there our season seemed to kick start and we went on a nice run of form to get into a mid- table position approaching half season. From there we were able to consolidate our position in the league with a solid mid-table finish.

We were entered into the Spanish Cup for the first time and made it to the fourth round were we got knocked out 4-0, over 2 legs, by Numancia from Liga BBVA.

We were also able to secure our financial position finally achieving a positive bank balance due to the increase in gate receipts. We weren't even at our own stadium as that was closed to make sure it meets the league requirements.

The Players

Zakarie Boucher - I started playing Zakarie after the first 6 league games as i wasn't happy with the performance of the current keeper. He then played every game for the team as he proved to be our best keeper. With the first team football he stats improved greatly as well over the course of the season.

Said Bakkati - I brought Said on a free in december when the registration window re-opens and he filled in the problem DR position very well for the rest of the season.

Jose Manuel Catala - Was my main DL but also alternated a bit with Mario Mutsch.

Ariel Garce - My number 1 CB was played in every game he was available for. The fans also recognized his excellent contribution to the team as he won the Fans Player Of The Year Award.

Andrea Mancuso - The youngster that i had brought in during the previous season had improved greatly as easily was my second best CB. He will hopefully improve further in the next season or two. Paul Beekmans - Another player i brought in when the registration window opened to fill in another problem position in DMC. He then played the majority of games.

Giacomo Bonaventura - One of the few players from last season to still be a first team regular. He played well and is still young with his stats still improving so I am hopeful he is going to be useful in years to come.

Mirsad Beslija - An experienced player who was my main right winger for this season.

Gregory Christ - My favorite winger this season as he played very well. Just wish he picked up less injuries.

Julio Cesar Leon - Experienced winger with some quality about him. Was useful to me as he could play on both wings. Mainly used to cover for injuries and as a sub when needed though.

Hannes Sigurosson - Another player bought in December. He provided the bit of quality up front that i needed as before i got him only Guerra looked like scoring.

Javi Guerra - My number 1 striker and top-scorer for the season.

Post-Season

Develop the squad is my main aim and to achieve a similar position as what we got this season. We will hopefully improve at home this season now that we are back at our own stadium.

Unfortunately we have been dealt another blow as our great young Goalkeeper, Zakarie Boucher, has been sold to Lyon for 850K with a 25% sell-on clause.

brand.gif

**Season Update - SO Romorantin - 2019/20 Season - Ligue 1**

Transfers

Right, here we go. Another busy Pre-season transfer window and a quieter January one. The players leaving were all voluntary until my chairman (is this becoming a recurring theme?) decided to sell Smith from under me which meant I had to go out and desperately find a replacement.

The Ins

1/ Ryuichi Hayashi - 22 - Japanese midfielder arrives for £825K from Djurgarden. He's another technically good player, but again, not the best physically.

2/ Oliveira - 20 - Brazilian left winger who set me back £7.5M. He's quick and tricky and should push hard for a first team place.

3/ Marco Giunta - 23 - Swiss right-winger/striker cost me £4.6M. He's skillful and has been brought in to provide back-up and competition for Antonov.

4/ Henk "The Boss" Bosschaart - 18- Dutch centre-back who cost £6M. He's big, strong, quick and technically good, and he's only 18, this guy has a huge future! And a good nickname!

5/ Elias Stoll - 20 - German striker who was valued at £4.8M. He's a good all round player and adds a fourth striker to the team. Should add more depth to an area that looked worryingly thin last season.

6/ Mark Brown - 25 - English centre-back who had been plying his trade in Scotland. Joined after Saleh Smith was sold. He looks to be a solid if not breath-taking defender and adds a bit of experience to my very young side.

7/ Finally, Hakan Gultekin - Turkish right winger/forward not joining for a few years as he's only 15 looks to have the potential to be great. I look forward to him joining in three years time.

That was the situation at the end of the first transfer window. In January there was only one change.

Mark Brown who had joined for £8.5M on deadline day left for £10M with the Finnish defender Mikko Ropponen joining for just over £5M.

League

After last season's surprise 6th place finish, I had aspirations of improvement. (I didn't want to say this too loudly, but I even thought I had a chance for the title!) Well, it all started fine, we won our first couple of games to find ourselves sitting in the top 6. We then had a run of poor form which saw us struggle. We then stabilised, fought back into contention in 6th. However, we were unfortunate that Rennes were in amazing form meaning we could never get close. It didn't really affect us that much though, as we really stuttered, never really putting form together. In the end we were stable in 6th for half a season, and that is where we finished. We're in Europe again next season which is hugely important.

Cup

Two cup runs to speak of this season. In the French Cup we made a decent effort at defending our crown before going out in the Quarters to a very good Caen side. We were crippled by injuries having to play with a back for of three full-backs and a winger, so it was a good fight to only lose 2-1.

Then in the Coupe de la Ligue we managed to get to our first final where we lost to the excellent Rennes 2-0. Disappointing but not altogether surprising.

Europe

(A nice new section to be able to add this season! :) )

We were not expected to do much in Europe this season. The board only wanted us to learn from the experience. Despite the lack of confidence we started with a bang.

We qualified with a 10-1 aggregate win over Hungarian side Debrecen.

Then we got put in a group with Partizan, Salzburg and the giants Manchester Utd.

We qualified second in our group after wins in all our non-Man Utd games.

So to the knockout stages. First up, Zenit, a big side, but we dispatched them 6-1 on aggregate to set up a meeting with AC Milan. I was not hopeful and I was proved correct. We lost 3-1 at home and away.

Not a bad first appearance in Europe though.

Players

The same system stands - I will put the first choice player in each position in bold, and will italicise the players I think most important or interesting. So here goes:

Goalkeepers

Lenny Py - Success on so many front as well as a run in Europe saw the team face a huge number of games. Py appeared in all of them making 59 appearances.

Roger - Stuck as number 2. Probably too good for the role, so I am looking to sell him to raise some money.

Defence

Mahmud Sharipov - Fewer games but performed well enough when needed.

Richard Hue - Considering how long ago he joined it's fairly impressive that he is still our undisputed first choice right-back.

Toninho - Continues to do a good job on the left of defence.

Henk 'The Boss' Bosschaart - A very good first season in France for The Boss. He won rookie of the year, pitched in with some goals and improved generally. At only 19 he should continue to improve and if we can hold onto him, he will play a big role in any future success.

Vaclav Krejcik - Unlucky to not play more games. Struggled with injury but again a reliable member of the team when called upon.

Mikko Ropponen - Joined in January replacing Brown and did well. He performed well. He's not a subtle defender but he's strong in the challenge and good in the air.

Salvador - Very little game time for the youngster.

Gregory Kieffer - He's just back-up and he's decent but not great.

Midfield

Oliveira - A disappointing first season in France, he'll be looking to improve.

Said Luambano - Been here a while and not managed to secure a first team place, it's time for him to leave.

Dorel Parvu - Young Romanian who has a big future. He's already first choice and contributes a few goals.

Vitaly Antonov - The Russian right winger and captain had a good season.

Valeri Vachev - Back-up but played quite a lot of games and did well.

Richard 'The God of Love' Eros - Excellent player. The Greek God of Love can really control midfield with his passing and tackling ability.

Ryuichi Hayashi - The midfielder from Japan didn't play as many games as he'd have liked but when he started he did very well.

Marco Giunta - The Swiss winger made a good start to his Romorantin career and if he continues to improve we've got a good player.

Vasilis Tseberidis - Great season. Topped the Ligue 1 charts for assists and generally looked a menace. Contributed to Oliveira's poor season.

Attack

Marko Kresic - What can you say about this man. He rises to every challenge thrown at him. First time he's appeared in Europe and he scored 8 in 12. He's made his way onto the legends list at Romorantin, and I can think of very few players who deserve it more. A return of 175 goals in 248 games is excellent and at 27 he has a few more years to add to that statistic.

Flavio - Did better than in his first season, when he was by no means bad. (Sorry, it seems I forgot to take a screenshot - he's very good, that's all you need to know! ;) )

Radek Jursa - Not much game time, and not many goals. He's not really fulfilling his potential.

Elias Stoll - Not exactly a dream start to his career in France but decent enough.

Awards

Top Scorer - Marko Kresic

Fans' Player of the Season - Marko Kresic

Youth Watch

Home-grown

Facilities have been upgraded to 'Good Youth Facilities' but still no academy, and still no decent home-grown players.

Non-home grown

Aims For This Season Were

1/ Consolidate my position in the top half of Ligue 1 - Yes

2/ Have a bit of a European Adventure - Yes

Aims For Next Season

1/ Push on into the top 4.

2/ Get further in Europe.

Other News

So what else happened then. Well this:

Training and youth facilities were again improved.

Best Elevens

10/11

11/12

12/13

13/14

14/15

15/16

16/17

17/18

18/19

19/20

Overall

Story So Far

Season			League			Position			Achievements/Wins
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11			National			15th				Avoided relegation
2011/12			National			10th				Consolidated
2012/13			National			8th				Steady progression
2013/14			National			1st				Champions!
2014/15			Ligue 2			11th				Survived
2015/16			Ligue 2			1st				Champions!
2016/17			Ligue 1			18th				Relegated
2017/18			Ligue 2			1st				Champions! (Again)
2018/19			Ligue 1			6th				French Cup winners
2019/20			Ligue 1			6th				Consolidated

Trophy Cabinet

French National - 2013/14

Ligue 2 - 2015/16, 2017/18

French Cup - 2018/19

Previous Updates

2010/11

2011/12

2012/13

2013/14

2014/15

2015/16

2016/17

2017/18

2018/19

Well I have a save game in Turkey, but I am playing in Portugal right now. Best of luck Cadley, and Paul while it is harsh the Stadium forced expansion is a good thing, I still think it should be automatically done through a loan if its just going to put the club in debt. I think thats actually a problem with the game, gain promotion and get screwed by expansion...

Stranraer - Season 1 2010/2011 - Scottish Third Division

2mmsgtx.jpg

Third Division - 10th

Challenge Cup - 2nd Round

League Cup - 1st Round

Scottish Cup 3rd Round

Competition

We started the league with a bank with 4 wins and one loss in our first 5 games, unfortunetly that form did not last and we went slowly down the league and on the final day we lost to bottom team East Stirlingshire 3-5 and therefore took the bottom place.

In the cups we were taken out by First Division teams in all of them.

Transfers

Transfers

We stayed pretty active the whole season in the transfers always scouting for some new and better players, the signing of the season was without a doubt Branimir Kostadinov who would go on to be the Player of the Year in the Third Division aswell as making it to the Team of the Year.

The big name signing of the season was without a doubt former Bolton and Real Madrid player, Iván Campo who joined us just before the final game of the season where he managed to get one assist, much is expected from him next season.

Player Achievements

Third Division Player of the Year - Branimir Kostadinov

Third Division Team of the Year - Branimir Kostadinov

Season			League			Position			Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11		   Third Division		10th				     None

brand.gif

**Pre-Season Update - SO Romorantin - 2019/20**

Transfers

So another transfer window ends, and it is time to introduce you all to the new faces that will be representing Les Solognets.

First in we have Bessala Song (£575K). He is a Cameroonian left-winger. He lacks pace but makes up for it with his youth and technical skills, especially considering he is equally good with both feet.

Next came Gregory Leclercq (£4M), a Belgian right back, who is an initial back-up but should be good enough to challenge Hue.

Next was the biggest signing of the window. Francisco Reyes (£8.25M), a Honduran midfielder. He is quick, creative, technically gifted and young. I look forward to seeing him turn out for the Greens.

Next came a Russian 'keeper. Eduard Rozhkov (£5M) I signed him as a high class no.2 but when Lenny Py left he quickly became the first choice.

Wilson Mosquera (£4.1M) was the next player to come through the doors. The Ecuadorian right-winger is only 19 and is already a quality player. I have high hopes, and Antonov ought to be looking over his shoulder!

The next buy was forced on me by some movement out. We needed another centre-back and so I found Matus Kuzma (£6.75M). A Slovakian, he too is young and talented.

Finally came in a player who is no more than back-up. The Italian midfielder Stefano Santarelli (£1.1M) comes in to provide back-up to the more talented midfielders.

I will run you through the highest profile exits.

Roger left the club for £3M for Bochum. At 28 I felt it only fair to let him leave for first team football.

Oliveira left for £13M, he disappointed last season and the deal represents an excellent profit on the £7.5M outlay. He joins Sivasspor in Turkey.

Lenny Py was a player I did not want to let go, but his contract expired at the end of the season and he had his attention grabbed by possible moves so refused to extend his stay. It then became necessary to cash in now or lose him on a free. The player who joined for £6M left for Bochum for £7.5M. The deal means that unfortunately for Roger he will be in exactly the same situation as he was here. Second behind Py.

Vaclav Krejcik was in the same position as Py, he would not sign a new contract so had to go. He goes to Aston Villa for £4.3M which represents a good profit after he joined for £675K.

I will now have a quick run through the nationalities of my squad.

1 Belgian

2 Brazilians

1 Bulgarian

1 Cameroonian

1 Croatian

1 Czech

1 Ecuadorian

1 Spaniard

1 Finn

1 Frenchman

2 Germans

1 Greek

1 Honduran

1 Hungarian

1 Italian

1 Japanese

1 Dutch

1 Romanian

2 Russians

1 Swiss

1 Slovakian

1 Uzbek

Quite the disparate group. Especially absurd is the presence of only 1 Frenchman!

SV Stuttgarter Kickers - German Third Division

Table - http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9051/fmgermantable.jpg

Well, life in the German leagues got off to a great start with 8 goals in my first 2 matches, then it got a bit tricky. the next few games saw me unable to buy a goal, let alone a win. A tactical re jig worked wonders and my more defensive strategy propelled us to the top of the league, where we stayed for a large part of the season. But this rigid football didn't please me and I opted to revert to my previous, more fluid tactic, albeit with some changes. This tactic wasn't good enough to win me the league, but the football was more fun and I had great fun managing the Stukis.

Progress - http://img52.imageshack.us/i/fmgermanprogress.jpg/

Play offs - http://img710.imageshack.us/i/fmgermanplayoffs.jpg/ Easy peasy. German Second division here we come.

Squad - http://img705.imageshack.us/i/fmgermansquad.jpg/ Will definately need to be strengthened. Simply not good enough for the next level, no strength in depth either. Initially I thought it was a strong squad, and it proved to be good enough, but the players I inherited were aging and need to be replaced if I want to compete at a higher level.

Transfers - http://img13.imageshack.us/i/fmgermantransfers.jpg/ Obviously all my buys are free. The Italians bought in, in January all performed solidly, Marchetti's certainly one for the future, only 17, and has Bayern sniffing around him. The sale of Schuster was needed to help my faltering finances.

Aims - Strengthen the squad drastically. Try to consolidate my position in Division 2, whilst building a team for the future. The finances need to be sorted out too, as I'm over 3mil in debt.

i'm back................ :) shaken off all the snow from Scotland and ready to plot my Serie B challenge in the coming days

welcome to all of the newboes, especially cookie and congrats to those with success.

Cheers mate, thought i'd better have a go at this challenge!

I'm hoping for a bit of success in Pisa, but we'll wait and see! :D

i am back yes - yes, the wedding and honeymoon were great - lots of snow!! looking forward to returning to Venice soon.

PRDH - i've noticed your progress. congrats on first cup win, but unlucky in the others. looking forward to a title challenge.

Cookie - Pisa look a good club - i nearly went for them myself. i'm sure a man of your calibre can bring them success.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u181/Yababo/SamFellowes.png

Having resisted the urge to buy FM10 my good old Mum bought it for me for Christmas much to the chagrin of my wife (and soon to be that of my 2 month old son). I tried but failed with Real Oviedo last year but have decided to have a crack with Elgin City. Don't expect beautifully compiled reports as my playing time is limited due to work etc. When something exciting does happen I will post. I always enjoy tracking other users progress though, so KUTGW :)

Stranraer - Season 2 2011/2012 - Scottish Third Division

2mmsgtx.jpg

Competition

Scottish Third Division: 4th

Challenge Cup: 2nd Round (v Dunfermline)

League Cup: 1st Round (v Patrick Thistle)

Scottish Cup: 2nd Round (v East Stirlingshire)

The league started off in as normal way as possible and throughout the season we got an even spread of wins, losses and draws, in the later part of the season we started climbing closer to the promotion playoffs and with one game to go we sat 4th, two points ahead of our promotion rivals and we would face East Stirlingshire in the last game of our season, needing only a draw for a really good chance of keeping our place in the promotion playoffs.

After only 4 minutes of play East Stirlingshire managed to get a goal and that was the start of really tense 90 minutes before the leagues top goalscorer Branimir Kostadinov scored to secure us a 1-1 draw and a stop in the promotion playoffs.

Our first opponent in the promotion playoff was Second Division relegation playoff team Brechin, the first game was pretty equal all the way through but two Branimir Kostadinov goals within 4 minutes of each other secured an unlikely win, in the second game we played with one more player after a Brechin red card on the 17th minute, on the 31st minute Branimir Kostadinov scored the first goal of the game and the score would stay 1-0 until the 80th minute when Brechin used the fact that we had gotten a red card 3 minutes earlier, but that Brechin goal was not enough and we had reached the promotion finals on 3-1 aggregate where we would meet East Stirlingshire.

In the first leg of the promotion final we got to 1-0 after a Jason Elliot own goal and only 3 minutes later we increased that lead to 2-0, that scoreline didn't change until on the 70th minute when Jason Elliot scored his second goal of the game to change it to 2-1 which would be the final score in a game where East Stirlingshire had the upper hand.

The second leg was an equal game from start to finish but it saw 3 goals, first with Callum Bagshaw scoring on the 14th minute to give us the lead, then East Stirlingshire would peg back to level terms 3 minutes later with a Gary Mackay-Steven goal before substitute John Moffat secured a 2-1 victory on the 66th minute and therefore secured an unlikely promotion for Stranraer.

We had a short run in the cups yet again, going out of the League cup first 3-4 in a thriller against First Division team Patrick Thistle which saw Iván Campo score his only two goals of the season, then we met Dunfermline in the Challenge cup after beatin East Stirlingshire in an earlier round, we were barely taken out due to a 90+5th minute goal, in the Scottish cup East Stirlingshire got their revenge from the Challenge Cup by taking us out in a close 2-3 game.

Transfers

Transfers

It was a relatively quiet season in the transfer market with us only signing on 5 players including one on loan from parent club st.mirren and two late polish signings reccomended by our great scouts.

Player Achievements

Third Division Team of the Year - Branimir Kostadinov

In febuary I signed a new contract which is to expire in 2015 when we'll hopefully be a challenging team in the Second Division.

2010/11		   Third Division		10th				     None
2011/12            Third Division               4th                    Promotion Through Playoffs

Congratulations on promotion Sazchu. Do you think your squad can handle the step up, or will you have to stregnthen?

Thanks, I think the squad is on the edge of being good enough except my defence which I'll be working on strengthening the most, I'll be expecting a really tough season but believe that i won't get relegated straight down, atleast reach the relegation playoffs.

That's quite funny minisav in a sadistic kinda way :D

Hope you can make the best of a bad situation!

Welcome back yababo, good luck in your game in Scotland :thup:

Yeah, I'm having to play a grey upfront :thdn:

Promoted. Could clinch top if I better top. We can both win but I'd need to win by a lot which I can't see happening.

We're top. Last game of the season. We were 2nd on goal difference. I needed 1 more goal whilst I was 2-0 up to go top. 83rd minute of our game, we score a penalty. Doesn't matter. I check latest scores and top have let in a goal in the 81st minute so I win the league by 2 points :cool:

Darmstadt - Minisav - German 3rd Division - 2010/11

Took over the club, they were pretty rubbish. Title went to the last game. Shouldn't have. We were comfortable at the half-way point. Losing our top-scorer and my idiot ass man left us in a slump. Even when we picked up a good win we messed it up with a 7-0 loss away. That could have left us screwed as it almost went down to goal difference.

That last game we won 3-0, even though Erfurt drawing meant we won by 2 points. The last games 3 goals were scored by, my striker that hadn't scored in over 1000 minutes, a grey and my replacement top scorer. \o/

Table

Transfers ( I couldn't be bothered just posting a 2nd screeny to show you the total.)

Squad

Thanks to Sazchu who I copied and pasted his achievements thing below :thup:

2010/11		    Third Division		  1st			    Automatic Promotion

Cheers. And oh aye! I think a new team is in order tbh. Players are old or just rubbish.

Luckily the other teams somehow managed to slip up at the same time. Like how I kept being top for so long. I didn't get a win for 6 matches yet they only managed to catch up 8 points. Meaning 2nd top got 10 points in that 6 matches which is pretty poor.

I'm cancelling my ass man's contract for £16,000. Worth it tbh.

After some success in Spain last year I've decided to try Italy for my Big European adventure this year. Introducing the new manager of Montevarchi Calcio Aquila.

We have a decent stadium of just over 7k, poor facilities and no staff as I sacked the lot of them without even checking if anyone better was available.

Despite the club being around since 1902 the most interesting thing Wikipedia has to say is "The team's colors are red and purple. The purple is often mistaken for dark blue." Reallllly???!!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u181/Yababo/SamFellowes.png

Having resisted the urge to buy FM10 my good old Mum bought it for me for Christmas much to the chagrin of my wife (and soon to be that of my 2 month old son). I tried but failed with Real Oviedo last year but have decided to have a crack with Elgin City. Don't expect beautifully compiled reports as my playing time is limited due to work etc. When something exciting does happen I will post. I always enjoy tracking other users progress though, so KUTGW :)

Decided that having to trawl through 4 divisions was gonna be too daunting given my limited playing time. So I have decided to switch to Holland. After having to holiday through two years and about 50 reloads I got a team not previously playable in the game.

New manager profile

Given how difficult it is to get a new team in Holland I will upload the file in a bit.

Archived