rancer890's FM10 Small Club to Big Club Asian Challenge

Nice to see you playing with my old team Persmin Minahasa, JSalter. I'm sure you'll do well with them. As for me, I don't think I will get FM10 until christmas because I'm currently studying abroad in Ireland. Perhaps I will pick it up here though if it gets too tempting.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blowcrapup in Iran - Season 2012/13 Review

Sorry to start like this but we had an absolute f***** of a season. We had a great start remaining undefeated for 6 games beating or drawing with several stronger teams. Overall we Won 8 and Lost 5 however we Drew an incredible 13 games. Thats half of the games in a season. We had a six 2-2 draws throughout the season often coming from behind to claim them when playing Away. At Home it was a different story with us often throwing away leads. Despite this odd record we still managed to finish 6th in the league.

Most annoying point in the season has to be Sekou Fofana (see transfer screenie). He joined in early January on a free transfer to shore up a defence that couldn't hold a lead, played 3 games, scored an bizarre own goal (he managed to put the ball in the back of the net from a cross that wouldn't have even troubled the keeper, nearest oppenent was 15 yards outside the box) then blamed me for him costing us the match with crappy team talks. He was released straight after the match and still hasn't found a club.

Best point in the season has to be beating my bogey team Etka Gorgan 1-0 at home then picking up a point from them away with them having to score a last minute equaliser.

The cup didn't go to well either with us again going out in the 1st round. We managed to scrape through the 2nd Qual Round with a 2-1 victory over a 1st Division Group B team before we went out in the 1st proper round to our parent team.

Topgoal scorer was Ali Faryadka with 8. Last seasons top goal scorer Barmak only managed 6 going an incredible 15 hours without scoring.

Screenshots

Table

Fixtures Part 1

Fixtures Part 2

Confidence

Finances

Transfers

Past Positions

Seasonal Results

2012/13 - Iranian First Divison Group 'A' - Finished 6th. Iranian FA Cup - 1st Round

2011/12 - Iranian First Divison Group 'A' - Finished 5th. Iranian FA Cup - 1st Round

2010/11 - Iranian First Division Group 'A' - Finished 7th. Iranian FA Cup - 2nd Qual Round

Honours

None...Yet.

Goals For Next Season

Limit the number of draws to single digits

Get a goalscorer

Get the board to invest in youth.

Get the board to invest in youth.

If only mine would do that too, so far they all seem rubbish and my assistant says, they're rubbish. Also I'm pretty sure the training/youth are both the lowest possible which to me implies in real life we have a patch of mostly flat land.

It's pointless to develop youth facilities in Indonesia since I don't even get a youth intake. :p

I checked my save, and Sergio Van Dijk already retired in my game. :(

Isn't it possible to upgrade enough to a point where you get an academy or something? I always figured it would be, but I'm not sure.

Where do fresh Indonesian player's come from, if not from clubs?

Shame about Van Dijk, he would have been a great snag for an Indonesian team (Given his nationality). I wanted to sign Harry Kewell, but I didn't realise he was available until it was too late. Ended up with a consolation by signing him as a coach :D

Mosul 2012/13

No great changes to the team were made or really needed to be made for this season (well I was concerned about my centre backs but there was nothing better on offer). It was good enough last year and it was again taking the league, emphatically taking the champions playoff and for the first time, the Iraqi Cup with my awesome team:D.

So into asia we were drawn with, Al-Sha'ab Ibb (Yemen) [1-0, 1-0], Al-Jaish (Syria) [2-1, 2-1] and Al-Khaboora (Oman) [7-0, 4-0]. It was all rather easy, you will notice the other two Iraqi sides in the competition also qualified from their groups. This set up a second rather match with Dong-Tam Long An (Vietnam) which we won comfortably, their goal coming from a terrible backpass. The journey continues next season into the quarter finals with Gombak Utd (Singapore), Kedah (Malaysia), Kazma (Kuwait), Al-Kuwait (Kuwait), BEC (Thailand), Ansar (Lebanon) and Wehdat (Jordan) left in the pot, I fancy my chances despite the rich foreigners the Kuwaiti sides have been able to bring in.

Domestic;

Season | League | Playoff | Cup
10/11  | 5th    | N/A     | 2nd Qlfy
11/12  | 1st    | Winners | 2nd Qlfy
12/13  | 1st    | Winners | Winners

Asia;

Season | Competition | Position | Score
2013   | Conf. Cup   | ongoing  | N/A

Mad foreigners watch;

Country    | #  | Change
Iran       | 3  | ±0
Yemen      | 2  | ±0
Liberia    | 5  | -1
CAR        | 6  | ±0
Niger      | 9  | -1
Reunion    | 1  | ±0
Lesotho    | 13 | +1
Ethiopia   | 1  | ±0
Mauritania | 1  | +1

Right after failing first time round, i've decided to give Japan and Joestu Warriors another chance because I was actually enjoying the save.

2010-11 - Joetsu Warriors - Kanto League Division One

Final Position: 5th - League Table

All-Japan Shakaijin Cup: 3rd Qual. Round

Emporer's Cup: 3rd Qual. Round

Transfers 5 players came in, a massive £1 was spent on a new RB. Only one player out, my 3rd choice GK.

Squad Slowly building a squad good enough to achieve midtable positions. I think the defence is the best in the league now. Strikers are a problem.

Best Player Assman rates him poorly, to be fair he is, but he managed to tuck away 4 penalties for all his goals. The 4 assists helped aswell.

Finances Did hit around 70k just before the season started, trying to rebuild them with a few more pre season friendlies.

Targets for Next Season

• Find a goalscorer
  • Possibly profit?

Season|Division            |Finished  |Achievements
10/11 |Kanto League Div One|5th       |- 

Yet again there is a real problem with fitness of the players in the Japanese Regional leagues. First game of the season, lost 6-0 all players ending between 30 & 40% fitness. Crazing me this is. Has anyone else had this sort of experience in Japan?

Yet again there is a real problem with fitness of the players in the Japanese Regional leagues. First game of the season, lost 6-0 all players ending between 30 & 40% fitness. Crazing me this is. Has anyone else had this sort of experience in Japan?

It might be a combination of default low natural fitness and stamina settings for Japanese regens coupled with lovely sweltering humidity.

Persmin Minahasa - 2012/13 Review

Indonesian Premier Division: First Phase - 1st Second Phase - 1st Final - Runners up

Indonesian Cup: First Round

Another great season, as we make it 2 promotions in a row - the first time I can remember doing this for a long time. We adjusted superbly to life in the second tier, and were unbeaten for the first 14 games of the 22 match First Phase. Despite a wobble towards the end, we won our final game 3-0 at home to Persijap to book our place in the Second Phase.

In the Second Phase, a 3-1 win in our first match gave us a great chance of finishing in the top 2 and winning promotion, especially as the other match was a draw. We then played out 2 1-1 draws, and secured a place in the Super League next season, as well as qualifying us for the Premier Division final, which we then lost 1-0 against Deltras in extra time.

Finances - Fairly steady after no cup run this season, but still quite healthy.

Best Eleven

Decky Ardian Cahyadi

Imam Ardiansyah

Syahrul Akbar

Akbar once again had a great season for us, and also made his debut for Indonesia. Cahyadi was signed at the start of the season for £4.5k, and proved money well spent as he shored up the defence well.

So, into the Super League after 3 seasons (I think it took be 6 last year!). Anything other than a relegation struggle will be a bonus, although I'm hopeful that a number of my core players will be able to make the step up and make it a comfortable first season with the Indonesian elite.

Just got to the start of the new season, and I've been given a transfer budget of £250k, and wage budget of £11k p/w, for attempting to avoid relegation. We're currently only using half of that, so plenty of room for new signings. Meanwhile, Akbar has just signed a new 4 year contract :cool:

Season	Division		Pos	Cup	Asia
2010/11	First Division		3rd	R1	n/a
2011/12	First Division		2nd	RU	n/a
2012/13  Premier Division       1st     R1      n/a

I have an announcement to make. Rather quite exciting.

I am proud to reveal that, VeniVidiVicious will be returning to rancer890's challenge! Currently holidaying in China, because they look easier than my previous efforts in India. Hopefully I'll bring good tidings in future, rather than getting relegated every season!!

I have an announcement to make. Rather quite exciting.

I am proud to reveal that, VeniVidiVicious will be returning to rancer890's challenge! Currently holidaying in China, because they look easier than my previous efforts in India. Hopefully I'll bring good tidings in future, rather than getting relegated every season!!

Welcome back and good luck VVV in China! :D

Are you using the edited XML files which activates the Second Division? (it's optional to use it, but just telling you it's possible to activate that league as well :thup:)

I'm all set for the new season now, having brought in 5 new players to bolster my options. I've spent £10k on a 28 year old central defender and £35k on a 20 year old defender, who has 1 cap for Indonesia. However, it's the 3 players I've signed on a free transfer that look great value. Kabir Prince Bello is my first foreign signing, is twice as good as Akbar according to my coaches, and has scored 43 Super League goals in 84 games in the last 4 seasons. More of that would go down well.

Ahmad Harianto is a young keeper, who played in the Super League last season for Persisam Putra. I've no idea why they accepted by bid of £0 for him, he's already better than Cahyadi.

Finally, Ahmad Ridwan wasn't a free agent for long before I snapped him up. He's already as good as my regular left midfielder, with plenty of room for improvement.

It's going to be a tough season, but if we perform to our best survival should be a possibility.

I think I did, but without knowing.

The team I have chosen is: Hongdeng

[url=http://img121.imageshack.us/i/hongdeng.jpg/]Hongdeng[/url]
[url=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/hongdengteamreport.jpg/]Team Report[/url]
[url=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/robzhangzioprofile.jpg/]My Profile[/url]

I'll put a tenner on now that I won't last a season.

It might be a combination of default low natural fitness and stamina settings for Japanese regens coupled with lovely sweltering humidity.

That is certainly one possibility :D Natural Fitness for the majority of the players is between 12 and 15 which shouldn't really make it that low. Played around another 5 games, drew one and lost the rest. GK has the highest fitness/condition at 81%.

This is making Japan unplayable for me.

JSalter, good signings, and good luck the rest of the season. I hope I can do as well as you next season. :D

Good luck with Hongdeng VVV. :thup:

ToMexico!!, that's interesting. Is anyone else in Japan having this problem?

I just finished my season. End of season update coming up. :thup:

Persma Manado

Indonesia

Premier Division (Group A)

2012-2013

Media Prediction: 8th

Finishing Position: First Stage - Winners, Second Stage - Winners Final - Runner-up

Indonesian Cup: Lost in Quarter-final

Squad

Squad 1

Squad 2

Transfers

Transfers

Future Transfer: Hendra Ridwan

Finances

Finances

Made a big loss, due to a big increase in Player Bonuses and no money spinning cup matches this time...

Key Players

GK - Dedi Heryanto

DC - M. Darwis

DL/DC - Luis Hendrawan

MC - Arif Warobay

MC - Marios Castillo

ST - Firman Mandagi

ST - Yance Setiawan

Club Information

Overview

Facilities

Affiliations

Goals for 2013-2014

• survive the Super League
  • make profit
  • offseason signing list: strengthen my midfield, a good GK to push Heryanto, and a starting right back

[font=Courier New]Year       Division         1st Stage 2nd Stage    Indonesian Cup   Other
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4185332&postcount=161"]2010-2011[/url]  First Division        1st        1st         2nd Round     N/A
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4195615&postcount=209"]2011-2012[/url]  Premier Division      4th        N/A         4th Round     N/A
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4222681&postcount=272]2012-2013[/url]  Premier Division      1st        1st     Quarter Final     N/A
[/font]

Well done on promotion rancer :thup: The Super League doesn't seem too difficult so far, we're 4th after 12 games. If you can make a few decent signings it should be easy to stay up.

Well, I already signed a Super League goalkeeper. :)

As usual, my defense is usually very solid, but I have trouble scoring goals.

And look what my striker did during holiday before the new season. Before After :D

"Do you have youth intakes in your created leagues"

I think I found a huge bug when I'm using created leagues i'm not seeing any new regens after 1st years starting regens... I checked some U19 teams and there is not new player...

I got Regens in Japan and played for 3 seasons.

I'm coming back to this challenge was really into my Japan save until i couldn't sign staff i'm holidaying in Uzbekistan as i type ...

I got Regens in Japan and played for 3 seasons.

I'm coming back to this challenge was really into my Japan save until i couldn't sign staff i'm holidaying in Uzbekistan as i type ...

Interesting choice!

I think I took an easy option picking Australia. It isn't ridiculously easy, but it hasn't taken me long to become the best team in the country. Now I just need to conquer the continent.

Uzbekistan 2010.

Brettney Jovenuskas has been unvieled has the new Surxon Termiz newly promoted into the Uzbek Birinchi Liga in which there only success was finishing as runners up there way back in 1993. The clubs facilities are basic to say the least and the club is expected to Fight bravely against relegation and with odds to win the Division at 40-1 14th is the media's prediction.

The reset date is January 15th.

I started in December 2008 (and holidayed a year) as opposed to 2009.

Well done rancer how did you do in the cup with losing all your Internationals?

We lost in the Semis to a Super League team (I think), but we did win the 3rd place playoff. The ironic part was that we won the first leg with our backups/youth, and lost in the second leg with our first teamers. :D

I really thought we could win the final. The draw was very nice to us, and we were doing so well all season...

Brettney's Uzbek Adventure - eason 1 - 2010.

Surxon Termiz

Squad Stats.

Really expected to struggle and possibly spend most the season in the bottom few places but i'm extremely happy top report that that just wasn't the case and we even spent the better part of 2 months at the top of the Table. Unfortunately for our fans though the table didn't stay like that but we did manage a very impressive 3rd.

We bought in all Free's and Loans to bolster our squad as our finances are pretty poor. The board are extremely pleased with our performance and even offered me a new contract which i of course accepted.

Now lets take a look at our first team ...

Mikhail Naumov; GK 26 Uzbek.

Took the GK role and became instantly the new no.1 when he signed for the club at the end of August.

Victor Sharipov; RB 18 Uzbek.

Was on loan for the season and played in 24 of the 26 League games even scoring 1 goal from RB.

Sardor Sharipov; RB/CB 28 Uzbek.

Picked up 4 Man of Match awards more than any other player played CB most the season.

Sergey Luschan; DMC/CM/CB 37 Uzbek.

Is actually better suited to playing as a CM playmaker but spent the whole season at CB thanks to me struggling to find any better CB's.

Alexandr Yezhov; LB 30 Uzbek.

Impressed me so much whilst on Loan i'm now trying to sign him (on a Free of course ..)

Marat Yuldoshev; RM 28 Uzbek.

Started most games played well if not spectacular.

Seyran Gafarov; AMC 37 Uzbek.

Again rotated in a CM role with a handfull of other players.

Otabeq Shomurodov; CM 36 Uzbek.

Played a little over half the games we had an abundance of CM's so rotated more here than any other position. Is the club Captain.

Aqmal Holmatov; AML 34 Uzbek.

Played every game for us chipping in with 3 goals and 5 assists.

Alexandr Pisarev; CF 37 Uzbek.

The oldest man on the pitch earned himself a new contract at the club was top scorer with 7 and even helped out with 3 assists.

Alexandr Mochinov; CF 34 Uzbek.

Rotated with a couple of other forwards managed to score 4 goals in his 12 starts.

Year  Division        League Pos    Uzbek Cup
2010  Birinchi Liga      3rd.        1st Rd.

Persma Manado

Indonesia

Super League

2013-2014

Media Prediction: 18th

Finishing Position: 1st :D

Indonesian Cup: 3rd Place

It was a fantastic season, both in league play and in the cup. We basically led the league after a third of the season, and never looked back. We started off the season well, with a win over a top Super League team Persipura (a very good team IRL), and we started with 6 consecutive wins. The media were doubting our abilities to say on top, but we proved them wrong. We held on all season, and despite a poor stretch of form near the end of the season, we got enough points to clinch the title with 3 games remaining.

Squad

Squad 1

Squad 2

Transfers

Transfers

My first transfer in the Super League, which was to get GK Imran Iskandar, paid immediate dividends at the club, replacing my old GK. Hendra Ridwan is now my 3rd striker (5 goals, 3 assists, 6.77 rating). Rahmad Suwondo was my main midfield backup (0g, 3a, 6.76). Djoko Saputro (1g, 1a, 6.91) is a young left back with a good future at the club.

Finances

Finances

Key Players

My Starting XI:

GK - Imran Iskandar

DR - M. Darwis

DC - Mochammad Kusuma

DC - Hadi Kasim

DL - Luis Hendrawan

DM - Rudy Imron

MC - Arif Warobay

MC - Mario Castillo

MC - Ricky Mandacan

ST - Firman Mandagi

ST - Yance Setiawan

Club Information

Overview

Facilities

Affiliations

Awards

Manager of the Year

Player of the Year

Team of the Year

Young Player of the Year

Goals for 2014-2015

• retain the title
  • compete in the Asian Champions League
  • some midfield depth wouldn't hurt for next year
  • need a backup goalkeeper

[font=Courier New]Year       Division         1st Stage 2nd Stage    Indonesian Cup     ACL
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4185332&postcount=161"]2010-2011[/url]  First Division        1st        1st         2nd Round     N/A
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4195615&postcount=209"]2011-2012[/url]  Premier Division      4th        N/A         4th Round     N/A
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4222681&postcount=272"]2012-2013[/url]  Premier Division      1st        1st     Quarter Final     N/A
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4243215&postcount=295"]2013-2014[/url]  Super League          1st        N/A         3rd Place     N/A
[/font]

Excellent season there Rancer, what did Yance Setiawan do? Banned for 4 matches :eek: ... You smashed the league really didn't you!? How far you reckon you can go in the Champions League?

A red card is equivalent to a minimum 3 match ban, and sometimes they extend the ban 2 more games for a 5 game ban. :D

Our finances has never been good, and hope that the ACL matches will help with the finances...we're bleeding money every year, and this year I actually spent some money on transfers. :p

I don't have high expectations for our first ever appearance in the Champions League, although it would be nice to advance from the Group Stage if I get a generous group...if I'm with a A-League, J-League, and Chinese Super League/K-League club, it would be a bit of a challenge to advance.

Just a quick update as my poor form has seen me disheartened with my game but its gotten slightly better. On the plus side I replaced all of my staff with people with good stats where it matters however as my Ass Man was improved so did his ability to judge my players. All of my 1st team bar one dropped from being 5 stars to 2/3 star players in the team report. While this will be good as it gives me a more accruate view of my side my team decided that they would play like 2 star players.

On the bad side it took us 7 games to bag our first win. At the moment our record stands at W 1 D 4 L 2 and we are 8th in the league. Hopefully I'll get the season finished soon.

blowcrapup, hope you can turn the corner, continue to get points, and had another solid season. With a more accurate view of your players, hope you can also find better replacements to push for promotion.

In my Persma save, it took a while, but we did eventually win in the end. :D

blowcrapup, hope you can turn the corner, continue to get points, and had another solid season. With a more accurate view of your players, hope you can also find better replacements to push for promotion.

In my Persma save, it took a while, but we did eventually win in the end. :D

That win seems to have started something as we've just beaten the first placed team 3 nil. Thats what I hoping but none decent seems to want to come yet.

Archived