Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

Looked at his stats, I thought he is pretty good, then looked at his age... 16 years old :o He is looking great! Great regen DragoLT.

--------

211ktnn.jpg

This gem is called the next van der vaart. He is being tutored by Gereth Barry.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he came from my academy (nominated as best of his generation) and I played him as first team at 16 years old

and one of the few regens I managed to train good with individual training schedule

what role would you give him? and what aspect of his training would you change? (strength, aerobic, tactics, attacking, shooting, set pieces, ball control, etc)

10ioantoma3.png

His jumping is 7. Therefore definately not wasted at LB. This would be a greater disadvantage at CB. Seeing as he's only 16 I'd imagine there would be room for improvement with his physicals and mentals. I would recommend tutoring him though as that would aid his development (also it would boost his determination).

Cafu and Roberto Carlos?? :p

Get Da Silva to learn the bullet throws PPM

They both look great, Da Silva in particular.

Da Silva had learned bullet throws straight away, as soon as I signed him, but was destined for bigger things, after 8 years with me I sold him to... Man City for £40 Million, a season later, an unhappy Da Silva moved to Barcelona for £43.5 Mil.

Here is an update on Da Silva, Toninho and Udo Brocker..

21l974p.jpg

2po2umb.jpg

2vx0q6d.jpg

I love the way i never get a regen coming through the youth team with attributes anywhere near what i see on this thread :(

Also, isn't it funny the way you get the odd quality player from places such as Sierra Leone and Uzbek when they've never really produced a decent player :p

I love the way i never get a regen coming through the youth team with attributes anywhere near what i see on this thread :(

Also, isn't it funny the way you get the odd quality player from places such as Sierra Leone and Uzbek when they've never really produced a decent player :p

None of those pictured by me (or at all in my team) have come through my youth system at Oxford. I've either found them myself of they've been spotted by my scouts.

I love the way this thread is called 'rate my regen' yet nobody comments on each other players, they just post there own! Its two ways guys! I thought people used to comment and say x,y, and z needs improving and analyse the player. As always though some superb players on show!

Edit: Nice looking 14 year old there DB! But I guees when they are that young - its total look - e.g. if his CA is 130 then he may have a PA of 140 or 195 - pot luck. What I find is that a lot of future stars have a national reputation already - not all the time but pretty often!

2024 in my game, yet to find a regen under 18, lol.

I just buy them when they are 20-21, always done well as there not to expensive quite yet, i find there price goes up around 22-23 or after starring in a big tournament. Have to keep an eye on them. Normally there in the news, easy to find.

Now to try fail scout a few 16-17 year olds, would love to get one that young, NEVER EVER had one in my youth academy.

this is my first ever batch of regens... they are probably not very good compared to yours but what do you think???

fontes.png

probably the best of the bunch IMO

elig.png

thinking about retraining him as a CB because of his heading and tackling... i like to use a deep lying playmaker at DM

isaas.png

At his age i think he is quite well rounded in everything but those mental stats

pedropaulo.png

Not the most skillful but i think he can be quite successful with that heading if used with a faster defender

Looks amazing but needs to improve those mentals. will be brilliant if you can develop him... If you are not opposed to using Genie Scout or FMRTE can you have a look at the the PA?

His CA is 110 and PA is 175. He'll be amazing if developed right, I hope "ability points" won't be wasted on long throws/jumping/etc.

He's 15.5 years old now, I still can't get a work permission for him :(

Hopefully this screenshot business works. Normally I don't think my regens are all that amazing but by the year 2051 I seem to have some, I felt the need to post this guy....

sandon2051.jpg

Signed him up from Inter age 16 for my Barca team and clearly he has almost fulfilled his potential, I'm also Italy manager, which is a stupidly easy job given the number of top regens from there.

Archived