Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malikoi

he looks pretty great

i find that regens with high flair are few and far between which means he could be a real find

Ye I hope so mate. :thup:

A bad thing is, he's my starting AMR.. Hope the pressure don't get to him! :p

if players are good enough i dont think age matters

i had a 16 year old regen play pretty much all year and he was voted player of the season by my fans

if you up his stamina a coupe of notches he could play a lot i reckon

So, I've got two regens that I'm unsure about buying.

The first is a Brazilian, so I might have WP issues again. He's a natural DM, and my scouts reckon he could turn into a 'Good Premier League defensive midfielder.'.

Those mentals can shoot up with a good tutor, via Song, he can turn into a decen prospect quite quickly. Added bonus of being accomplished at CB, LB, WBL, ML, MC. What price should I go up to, and is he worth it?

roger.jpg

The second is a Spanish defender, who can play all along the backline. Same scout report again. He has some good mentals for a 16yo, just physical side that could let him down. Again, he's versatile so an added +.

aram.jpg

OR

Should I wait until the summer and see if the Arsenal acad, or any other english players turn up who could be a lot better?

started a new save as osasuna and have got these three gems

Fransisco Javier was on the game at the start and i bought him from levante for 2 mill and because my other strikers were pretty **** he started pretty much every game from the age of 16

he's been my top scorer 2 years running now and just keeps improving

getting a lot of interest in him from big clubs

Picture14-2.png

looking for Luca to become captain if i can up his determination a bit

i play him deep lying playmaker and hes pretty solid

Picture17-1.png

just signed this Canalini guy, looking to retrain him to play CAM with his off the ball and physical stats he looks like he'd be better there

reckon i could get his flair up to 16 as well

Picture15-2.png

Got a bunch of regen kids in my new Rangers save (started 3rd season tonight).

First 3 have played a full season (or near enough) in the SPL and shone without any burn out or injury problems thus far.

The last one, the keeper i was swapping between him and David James in the second half of last season (and he put the veteran keeper to shame for the most part).

Im trying to find a good tutor for the two strikers to get their determination a bit higher.

regen1.jpg

regen2.jpg

Nasty skin IMO.

Good player. And, Bragging is bad.

I would change the attributes colour (only thing ruining it IMO), but the actual skin is great, so clean and fresh.

---

To original guy; Cheers for replying :)

ColinWebb.png

Signed for 2.2Mill and has already scored some important goals and I'm hoping he becomes as good as my other English Midfielder, currently have him learning of him so hopefully it will turn out well

6TommyHearn-2.png

I've got him from Metalist Kharkiv. I've found him when he was 16 and offered him a free contract then because ukrainiain player under 18 can't play abroad. He joined my club when he was 18 and became a first-team regular at 21.

fm2010061414032096.jpg

fm2010061414060813.jpg

30116649.jpg

Haha, here we go with my 2 Leeds guys I robbed from lower clubs [i'm in the Premier League and in 2013]

In no particular order... First up is Howard McDonagh. Signed for £3M from Bristol City as a 17 year old, think he's showing brilliant potential at only 18

e8sjki.jpg

And... secondly it's my striker, 2.5M signing from Hearts again at the age of 17 Blair Wilkie. Like McDonagh he's come on well this season being tutored and occasionally used. Think his Finishing, First Touch, Free Kick Taking, Heading, Dribbling and Technique speak for themselves for a 18 year old. Couple of stats do let him down but Technically he's brilliant and isn't too bad in the other 2 areas either. At 18 a long time to improve for this kid.

105qubp.jpg

Any thoughts on these two recruits? 3M and 2.5M respectively worth the money in the future? :p

http://img337.imageshack.us/f/karaca.png/

A raw talent signed a week or so after he came into the game from Besiktas. A steal I think at £6m.

http://img641.imageshack.us/f/han.png/

A tasty looking attacking mid.

http://img62.imageshack.us/f/usta.png/

I'm pleased with this lad. Paid £8m I think and he's young so only going to get better.

Before you ask, I don't have some strange obsession with Turks, these three just happen to be Turkish lol. Let me know what you think ;)

Signed this guy for £3.4m and am currently having him tutored by Artem Milevskyi. After 1 and a half seasons he is already a member of Birminghams favoured personel. A real fan favourite.

diegoyanguas.jpg

Signed this one for £4.8m and he is being tutored by Vaclav Kadlec.

dmytrobudnyk.jpg

Signed him for £11.5m. One of the best midfielders in the world.

issakante.jpg

He cost me £18.5m and is the holder of the EPL young player of the year award. Very, very consistant.

rafaelgarcia.jpg

Just signed this wonderkid from Dundee United on free. He's got insane stats for a 16 years old. His CA is 133 now and he has a PA of 190. Just imagine him when he's fully developed. His description says: Could be the next Jim Baxter :D

fm2010061717402050.jpg

Archived