Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the game producess to many good 19-20-21 years regens right from the start. They're not real regens. You guys probably use the "add key staff" option ticked at the start of the game with few leagues playable and the game tends to generate some super players to the greyed out teams.

I wanna see in this thread promissing 15,16,17 years talents, not 20-21 years supermans created in the first year.

I wanna see in this thread promissing 15,16,17 years talents, not 20-21 years supermans created in the first year.

I'm in the fourth year which means the guy above was created as a 16 year not a "20 year old superman"

I'm in my 5th season now and have noticed a severe lack of realistic physical stats to go with a newgens position. Lots of 5"7 centre back's with 5 or 6 jumping. Ruins the game long term.

I've done a player search (in game) for only centre backs aged 19 or less (so as to get only newgens). 5272 are found. With jumping at 5 or less there are 522, at 10 or less there are 2901. At 15 or more there are 18!!!! At 16 or more......3. Yes that's 3 centre backs at age 19 or less with jumping of 16 compared to 522 at less than 5.

Polston looks fantastic, I'd play him in MC as a ball-winner or deep-lying playmaker. Leaning towards the first option, though...with some edits to the default to take advantage of his creativity and good distribution. Huge bonus that he's two-footed...also looks like he could be future captain material. Definitely a star in the making.

I was looking through some PL teams under 18s for a young goalkeeping prospect at the start of the game and came across this guy:

shaw.jpg

What do you think? I picked him up for 1.2m, deffinatly seemed to be worth a punt.

Unfortunatly i'm not very experienced in devloping youngsters so could some one give me some advice on how to make him a good player?

Also, who would be the best player to tutor him, Almunia or Vilar?

this guys player is real!!! good player u go there. hes not cheated!!!!! no create a wonderkid button:thup: well done

Please shut up, i've seen alot of regens on people's games and there seems to be a fair amount that are good, you posted your opinion further up, no need to keep going on about it.

As for the rest of the regens on here, looks like you're all getting some good ones through aswell :) favourite so far has to be d0n's though.

Archived