Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that is too much - generally pay whatever most teams ask as compo instead of actually bidding so I pay around that for top youngsters. I agree with Football Master to an extent but think that if his dribbling and crossing develop even 1 or 2 points per year then he will be electric!

Ashley Cole doesn't have very high crossing/dribbling on the game. Think their both about 12? But he's the best LB in the world.

I agree that if they both reach 11 then he'll be fine to ping in the odd cross with the 'auto' setting. I mean he's not going to be a Carlos/Alves style FB but no reason he can't be a top player.

And that determination is brilliant for a 16yo like football master said. Only thing that worries me about him is his low anticipation.

i singed this guy in the summer and its now january

he was a first season regen for gladbach and has played in the first team for 2 seasons

i really think hel grow to be an absoloutly world class centre back

technically hes practically there already just need physical stats to improve abit

his mental stats are all ok, theres nothing that needs improving drastically

13 mill was a bit steep to pay for him as he is but im sure hel be worth it eventually

Picture1-2.png

exactly what i thought

i may have given him higher ball control training if it was bad because Cb with terrible first touch can get you into a lot of trouble

im really excited about him

his stats have gone up from that picture which i took like 40 mins ago

he has high influence as well, future captain possibly?

exactly what i thought

i may have given him higher ball control training if it was bad because Cb with terrible first touch can get you into a lot of trouble

im really excited about him

his stats have gone up from that picture which i took like 40 mins ago

he has high influence as well, future captain possibly?

Looks like it, just dont give him the armband at too young an age

yeah i have him on very high strength training quite high earobic as well to get pace up a few notches

ncie thing with centre backs is you dont have to worry bout shooting, set pieces, ball control or attacking

Wouldn't say that tbh. Ball Control trains "Heading" and also Shooting trains "Composure", which is quite important for centre backs.

Just a heads up so you don't neglect 2 pretty important stats :thup:

i had no idea ball control trained heading

that does make sense though now thinking about my experiance with high ball control training

from my experience composure tends to go up with tactics as well

Try linking him to one of your best headerers (wtf?) I raised Otamendi's heading 2 points in 6 months after pairing him with Vidic.

mougel.jpg

Physically this guys very good, just needs technical improvements, not sure who i should tutor him with.

Plus i got a tasty CM called Lee Harris, worth around £3M when he came through, getting tutored by Gerrard so should be good.

Lister yeah pace is really poor for a striker of his otherwise awesome standard. I'd recommend using him as deep lying forward, to make the most of his passing/creativity and strength in holding the ball up. He'd probably be really good at playing alongside a quick striker.

Have you made an individual training regime for him? I'd highly recommend that, with reeeeaaaally high aerobic training.

The Saudi Arabia manager seems to be getting some joy from him though!

Jamie who are your current full backs? I'll tell you who to tutor him with. Anyone with high determination, a good personality and good PPMs makes a good tutor.

Give him a training regime with fairly high tactics and defending training and he'll be brilliant with a bit of luck.

Jamie who are your current full backs? I'll tell you who to tutor him with. Anyone with high determination, a good personality and good PPMs makes a good tutor.

Give him a training regime with fairly high tactics and defending training and he'll be brilliant with a bit of luck.

Insua, Johnson, Mattock, Another regen called Greene, i'll ss in a minute, hes really good too, and Carragher/Miguel Vitor - (both centre backs but can be full backs in dire situations.)

Thanks for your advice :)

Greene looks good, probably a bit too old to have the potential to be brilliant though, as he seems like he needs too much work on his pace, tackling and some of his mental attributes. Would be a good squad player though imo.

I'd get Mougel tutored by Insua first, and then by Carragher if possible.

a little update on erivaldo

Picture2-3.png

hes now worth 25 mill making him the 11th most valuable player on my game

he has also now learned 'cuts inside' PPM but im not sure whether it was a good thing to do

from the few games iv seen since he learned it fully he seems to be doing it too much

and never running to the by-line

i play him as an inside forward so he should do it anyway and i dont see why it would hinder him as a player

i hope im just being paranoid

My scouts have found this young fella at Feyenoord - at 1st glance he looks as though he is going to be amazing - but my scouts suggest he will only be a fairly good signing - looks like he has already maxed out and will not develop further. Do you reckon I should sign and see if he can develop? Or leave to develop under AI?

maximilianoortiz.png

My only problem is I have Kroos and Canales in there and will be for years. I may just buy and see how he develops. I have had a £13m bid accepted so may see if he gets a WP - can't see him wanting to join Charleroi on loan tho! If I was anyone but Man U I would snap up but not sure if he'll get any better.

geordieboy

id buy him straight away

scouts arent always trust worthy

and if what you are saying si that your 2 centralmidfield players are canales and kroos that is far too attacking

he would make a brilliant counterweight as a ball winner or deep lying playmaker as opposed to kroos and cnales who should be on the wing or CAM

since genie scout has just been released i couldnt resist checking out Erivaldo's CA and PA

he is currently playing at 183 and has a PA of 190

which is great to find out

but im sort of really pleased i found such a good player without 3rd party tools

im going to try to not use it for as long as possible now

\_/

no he is nowhere near worth 50 mill

being right only his technical stats are misleading

mentally and physically he isnt anything special

and im guessing he is probably 5 or under for his left foot

which means he'l be very frustrating infront of goal

\_/

no he is nowhere near worth 50 mill

being right only his technical stats are misleading

mentally and physically he isnt anything special

and im guessing he is probably 5 or under for his left foot

which means he'l be very frustrating infront of goal

he's been banging them in for marseille tho, in a pretty average team who are mid-table, and my game seems to have a distinct lack of strikers in it atm, will watch him for the season and see how he goes

Archived