Sports Interactive Community
1pswich

Superstore Prices - Cheapest?

I remember when Fifa 10 came out and Asda + Tesco were the cheapest does anyone have an info on release day prices (Not Pre order prices) for Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys and Morrisons.

Thanks.

Last year ASDA was £29.99 I think at midnight. Problem wasn't buying the game, it was finding someone to sell it to me! Skeleton crew!!!

i was at tesco 2nite and was told they stoped selling pc games!!! WOT!!!

A lot of supermarkets have in their small/medium stores. More money in console games.

i was at tesco 2nite and was told they stoped selling pc games!!! WOT!!!

If you go on football manager website it gives a list of all the tescos that are selling the game from midnight.

And I will post the price when I get back if I can remember

If you go on football manager website it gives a list of all the tescos that are selling the game from midnight.

And I will post the price when I get back if I can remember

Any ideas if the site tells you all of the Asdas selling the game from midnight? I can't seem to find it.

I wonder if that is a national price for Tesco? I am trying to choose whether to go to tesco or asda near me at midnight. Either way, I will be getting a refund when I take back my Zavvi copy, which I am not expecting to arrive until monday maybe

For the Sainsburys price, is this for certain and how do you know because I will defo go to Sainsburys if thats correct. Thanks.

I remember when Fifa 10 came out and Asda + Tesco were the cheapest does anyone have an info on release day prices (Not Pre order prices) for Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys and Morrisons.

Thanks.

ASDA is £27.71 where i come from, but by the looks of it, ZAVVI has it at the cheapest ive seen so far.

My local Morrisoins dont sell PC games anymore. As for price of FIFA i have a mate who works in Morrisons and he said that on the day before release it was scanning at £32 then morning of release £24. Those shops selling it may have it cheaper in morning

Ok, I will check Morrisons first as theres one about 2 mins from me. I just wanna find about how people know about the Siansburys price and if it is true. (24.99)

I am a senior manager at Morrisons and can confirm Morrisons are selling off the remainder of the existing PC stock then that is it. So that means no FM 2010 and no staff discount for me:(

A mate of mine bought his copy from Sainsbury yesterday and paid £29.99. He didn't care about the price as he was pleased to have tricked the old lady behind the counter into selling him a copy 2 days early.

Oh thats a big dissapointment, thanks for letting me know though, surprised though as a couple of days ago I saw them selling a quite new PC game can't remember which one but it was relativly new. Saisburys it is then.

i dont know why everyone doesnt buy there games from shopto.net , ive been playing my copy of fm10 since yesterday morning and it only gost me £22.85, still a little late for that now, good luck with your midnight ventures to tesco/sainos/moggys etc ;)

A mate of mine bought his copy from Sainsbury yesterday and paid £29.99. He didn't care about the price as he was pleased to have tricked the old lady behind the counter into selling him a copy 2 days early.

lol, how did he manage to do that?

Sainsburys is selling for £24.99, i work there and saw all the games being readied for the release tomorrow.

Just a shame i couldnt get my hands on one fo the games, they have them all locked away in a cage in the warehouse.

Looks like its steam download for me :)

lol, how did he manage to do that?

To be fair, if they asked that at my Tesco I bet someone would go grab it for them oblivious to the fact that its not out on sale yet.

Sainsburys is selling for £24.99, i work there and saw all the games being readied for the release tomorrow.

Just a shame i couldnt get my hands on one fo the games, they have them all locked away in a cage in the warehouse.

Looks like its steam download for me :)

Ahh good news I will be heading to Sainburys tommorow then. Thanks for the info.

Got mine from Tesco for £27.71.

Bought it out 5 mins late though. Might complain!!

Got mine from Tesco's too, with my 10% staff discount worked out £24.93, plus £10 ( £9 with staff discount) for a case of 24 beers i'm well set for a weekend session!!

So far these prices please add to these if you can:

Tesco - 27.71 (Confirmed)

Asda - 27.71 (Confirmed)

Morrisons - Unknown

Saisnburys -24.99 (Unconfirmed)

im off to my local asda on way to work so will post price when i get in, i know mine sells pc games (ASDA Boldon)

Thanks, will be good to find out Asda's price as no one else has posted that and they are usually the cheapest.

Any news on confirming Sainsburys price (anyone going) and Asda's? Because I will be walking dow to the shops in about 10 mins.

Any news on confirming Sainsburys price (anyone going) and Asda's? Because I will be walking dow to the shops in about 10 mins.

Asda sold it at 00:01 for £27.71

Asda nr my work only sell 1 PC Game for some bizarre reason, that game is Championship Manager 2010... now why on earth would I want that.... grrrrrrrr!!

£27.71 at asda boldon seems a nationwide price think ill give it a miss from there and get it from an indie at lunch time