dizze

Lets Thank SI games for Football manager

79 posts in this topic

Lets thank SI games, not just for Football manager 2010 but for the whole series. SI have made a lot of changes from football manager with the introduction of 3D and the user interface. A lot of features have been introduced in 5 years and i cant imagine football manager 2015 is going to be like. Lets thank si for the football manager. Add your views

Yes if nothing else atleast a thanks will be great from us, The game looks awesome and in the past few years SI have gone on to hit another level and i can imagine each year they will get better and produce more good FM's. But thanks for FM10 it is by far your best Managerial game having said that each year i said the same thing about the FM games lol, But seriously awesome job and may it continue! :D

[quote name='dizze']Lets thank SI games, not just for Football manager 2010 but for the whole series. SI have made a lot of changes from football manager with the introduction of 3D and the user interface. A lot of features have been introduced in 5 years and i cant imagine football manager 2015 is going to be like. Lets thank si for the football manager. Add your views[/QUOTE]

2015? I wonder what will be the last ever version of FM from SI

I'm buying the game every year,thats my way of saying thanks

I agree, I was critical of FM09 so feel I should stand up and say what a superb game this is so far. A few things could be ironed out BUT this is the best pre-released I have played since becoming a fan. Thank you SI ;-)

I liked 09 but in truth it was a disapointment, it had me falling out of love with the series but FM10 has brought it all back, a job well done guys:thup:

[quote name='ldktalin']Thank you SI. :)

(But fix the interface still :P)[/QUOTE]

The new interface is great but you just need to get use to it.

Let's not get offtopic here, we've had two whole threads to discuss that, and no it isn't. :)

[quote name='Sonic2006']I agree, I was critical of FM09 so feel I should stand up and say what a superb game this is so far. A few things could be ironed out BUT this is the best pre-released I have played since becoming a fan. Thank you SI ;-)[/QUOTE]

Yep, just ignore the spanish b teams giving crap players 90k a week contracts and it's all good!

Cheers lads! Pop into my local and I'll get the beers in! We may even bump into Darren Ferguson, he's in there sometimes. I'll make him get the beers in since he's on more money than I am.... Reminds me, I must ask him for tactical advice the next time i do see him!

[quote name='Bradmonk']Cheers lads! Pop into my local and I'll get the beers in! We may even bump into Darren Ferguson, he's in there sometimes. I'll make him get the beers in since he's on more money than I am.... Reminds me, I must ask him for tactical advice the next time i do see him![/QUOTE]

eh?????????

[quote name='dave byrd']Yep, just ignore the spanish b teams giving crap players 90k a week contracts and it's all good![/QUOTE]

I think I remember seeing that as fixed for patch, do not panic.

thank you SI Miles and Marc are absolute legends of creating football manager masterpieces and is very very addictive to say the least. I want to personally think they are the best thing since the first CM came out. I do think this will split the forum in half BUT I think that leaving Eidos was the best thing that EVER happened to them.

[quote name='Bradmonk']Darren Ferguson, Peterborough United manager, son of Sir Alex[/QUOTE]

Yeah we know that but what you said was a bit random

I haven't got mine yet (should come tomorrow), but as always I greatly appreciate all the hard work SI put into this fantastic game called Football Manager.

Thank you SI Games for making such great games!, i haven't got FM 10 yet but i am sure by tomorrow i will be in heaven playing the game :)

This thread has brought a tear to my eye(Sniffs and brushes away tear).

I'm very happy to offer my thanks- had hours and hours of fun and frustration over the years!!!

Still waiting for steam to play full version, but based on the demo 10 is looking very good. :)

T h a n k y o u si for opening my life up too this amazing game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d:d

[quote name='dave byrd']Thatdude rules[/QUOTE]

why thankyou sir

Yes - I must thank SI Games and Sega for this fantastic game too. It really is an amazing game. Pound v Playing Time = the best value game I have ever bought by a clear mile. That is why I am happy buying the game every year, because it is one of the few things in life that the product justifies the price tag. I know I am going to get total quality when I hand my £25-£30 over.

Thank You to all involved in making FM, this years game is the finished article of the last 3 or 4 years releases. You lot should be very proud of what you have made.

I wasn't going to bother this year until the second/third patch + positive fan reaction, but after a pretty outstanding (a few niggles notwithstanding) demo I'll be buying as usual.

Well done all concerned.

:thup:

[quote name='Lower Leagues Rule']Wooohooo Thank you that dude[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much but I am not from si

(I will stop messing around now:D)

Once again thanks SI and Sega for showing faith in those at SI Towers. Long live the king of football management games

Thank you SI, would also like to thank my mum and dad as without them ethier i wouldn't be playing fm :D

Thank U SI. Thank U for all the hard work U have done so that I can live out my dream job again and again. :)

Cheers Guys, but I could do a better job sign me up!

Bedankt S.I!! Hoop dat je een gelukkig jaar met uw familie ect u bedanken voor alles en dank u voor het maken van Football Manager ;)

if you don't understand me tough lol

Yes many thanks. I'm hoping for many many days of pleasure for the small sum of money i've spent. £ for £ the value buy of the year.

[quote name='MANIBOP']Yes many thanks. I'm hoping for many many days of pleasure for the small sum of money i've spent. £ for £ the value buy of the year.[/QUOTE]

I agree its money well spent

Thank you for FM07. I'll thank you again once you make a better game.

[quote name='Navie']2015? I wonder what will be the last ever version of FM from SI[/QUOTE]
Virtual reality helmet shouting instructions from the touchline.

My thanks has gone to them in the form of hard-earned cash spent on their game every year ;)