[FM 2010] The Official Created Competition Discussion Thread

Michael F

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK - just completed testing and such on some files I've created - so here they are:

Andorra National League: Correct structure of the two divisions as of the start of the 2009-10 season - with accurate League and Cup dates. Includes the Primera Divisió d'Andorra, Segona Divisió d'Andorra, Copa Constitució and the Supercopa Federació Andorrana de Fútbol

Link: http://www.filefront.com/14829901/Andorra.rar/

Hi, quick question. Foreign players dont seem to be able to gain andorran nationality, is this the way it supposed to be? In real life, foreign players playing in Andorra dont gain citizenship? : )

Edit; Ah, had a bright moment and checked in the editor, and its 25 years to gain citizenship.

tested on holiday mode for 20 seasons. The Inc file goes here: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update-1010\db\1000\lnc

However, that one's only good if you like all competition names to be in their native language, which may not be what you want. The update is perfectly playable without the Inc file, I'm just not sure if the names for all the Oberliga divisions are correct (though they might).

Nah thats fine, i prefer the names to be that way. Does it include the right names for european competitions i.e. UEFA Champions League aswell?

See if you can do some of the bigger African nations, maybe Cameroon, Ghana, Ivory Coast...

Or the three remaining South American leagues, Bolivia, Paraguay and Venezuela.

For a real challenge you could do Costa Rica, Honduras, Guatemala, etc!

By the way I'm impressed with your Algeria, Morocco and T&T leagues!

You will have to test it, but it is my biggest and best edit yet...

Includes:

• All Romanian leagues playable down to level IV
  • Super Cup
  • FA Cup
  • All relegation and promotion rules and playoffs are correct according to wikipedia

The only thing I changed was the start and end dates. As I was more concerned with fitting all fixtures in than being completely true to life.

Download Link

Also working on a "gamebreaker" superleague, which will replace Tuvalu, and includes 408 teams from all around the world. Done just on reputation. Tested it for only 1 season, and it makes your game run really slowly, hence the name.

Not finished yet, going to add about 3 or 4 cups as well.

But here is a link to keep you going.

LINK

Wow thanks it should work but there is a problem,

Clasament:

1. Energia Negreşti-Oaş 7 6 1 0 15-3 19p (+4)

2. Turul Micula 8 6 0 2 38-7 18p (+9)

3. Recolta Dorolţ 8 4 3 1 10-4 15p (+6)

4. Şoimii Mădăras 7 4 1 2 18-15 13p (+1)

5. Dacia Medieşu Aurit 7 4 1 2 11-13 13p (+1)

6. Spicul Ardud 7 3 3 1 20-9 12p (0)

7. Talna Oraşu Nou 8 4 0 4 20-12 12p (0)

8. Someşul Odoreu 8 4 0 4 13-13 12p (0)

9. FC Certeze 8 4 0 4 13-13 12p (+3)

10. Olimpia 2008 Satu Mare 8 3 1 4 10-13 10p (-1)

11. Egri Sasok Agriş 8 3 1 4 15-20 10p (-2)

12. Someşul Cărăşeu 8 1 1 6 12-22 4p (-11)

13. AS Livada 7 1 0 6 6-24 3p (-3)

14. Minerul Turţ 7 0 0 7 5-38 0p (-12)

This was the league table last September, as you can see every 4th league table looks like this i think it varies between 12-14 teams. There are 40 (can't recall if Ilfov county is involved) leagues, one for every county so while i appreciate your efforts there are more then 4 teams in the 4th league groups.

I know this is a massive work to do but if your interested i can help you gather the teams so you can complete your edit. It would take time but i can search for all 40 group list for this season.

Hi! I'm trying to add norwegian 3. division, but my file won't work.

The division is already in the game, but not playable. It's also supposed to have a minimum of 204 teams. So, to make it playable, I had to divide it into subdivisions. In real life, this divison has 24 subdivisons, and makes a total of 297 teams.

This is what I did:

- Removed all the teams from the excisting 3. divison.

- Created 24 leagues, and added them as subdivisons to the empty 3. division.

- Changed everything to the right values (min/max teams, promotion/relegation, Dates and playoffs).

BUT when testing nation rules, it still asked for minimum 204 teams for the 3. divison!

Does anyone know why?

The way I see it, a divison with subdivison can't have any teams itself.

----

Second try:

The rule seems to be unchangeable, so I replaced it with a new one. But the testing still went wrong. I still got the same message. I had to fill the 3. divison with something, so I made up 204 teams, and moved the divison to some country I never play. When testing the nation rules, it was all ok. The game also found the league I'd created. BUT when starting up, it ends up in the crash dump folder!!!

I'm getting frustrated :-(

There should be a way to fix this without my second try actions.

OK - just completed testing and such on some files I've created - so here they are:

Andorra National League: Correct structure of the two divisions as of the start of the 2009-10 season - with accurate League and Cup dates. Includes the Primera Divisió d'Andorra, Segona Divisió d'Andorra, Copa Constitució and the Supercopa Federació Andorrana de Fútbol

Link: http://www.filefront.com/14829901/Andorra.rar/

=================================================================[/b]

Hey, something went wrong when going into the final stages of season 2015/16. The Primera Divisio did fin, but the Segona Divisio did not create the final 6 games for the season, so they are at 14 games and therefore the season never finishes. Have holidayed through 2028 but they are still in the 2015/16 season, unable to finish.

The Supercopa and Copa Constitucio have been playing allright every year and the proper teams have been competing in the european competitions.

Any idea what went wrong Worcester? I suggest you holiday a couple of more seasons ahead and check out if your game gets through 2015/16.

Hey, something went wrong when going into the final stages of season 2015/16. The Primera Divisio did fin, but the Segona Divisio did not create the final 6 games for the season, so they are at 14 games and therefore the season never finishes. Have holidayed through 2028 but they are still in the 2015/16 season, unable to finish.

The Supercopa and Copa Constitucio have been playing allright every year and the proper teams have been competing in the european competitions.

Any idea what went wrong Worcester? I suggest you holiday a couple of more seasons ahead and check out if your game gets through 2015/16.

Allright, had another go with the league, and now it stopped creating fixtures in the third season. Its the split in the second division that causes this as the premier division has finished and the cup is still playing every year. It does let me continue on holiday though, no error messages. I went as far as 2028 on the first try, and Im in 2017 on this.

I have no idea how to fix it though ;/

Two leagues i have created.

NORTH KOREA League:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4150973#post4150973

North Korea is maybe the most obscure and secret country in the world and is not an exception in football. Based on wikipedia, rsssf.com and others sites i have created a football league with 2 tiers of 15 teams each. It's partly accurate, partly fictional. Non NK players aren't allowed to play. The winner of Division 1 goes to the AFC President Cup.

Real players of NK national squad are included in Fm db so you will be able to play with real NK in the World Cup.

Tested until 2015.

DESCRIPTION:

This file includes:

-2 New Leagues:

DPR Korea League Class 1 (Division 1)

DPR Korea League Class 2 (Division 2)

-1 New Cup:

Republic Championship (FA style)

-About 20 new teams (real, but with fictional kits), 10 new stadiums, 10 new cities.

-4 logos for top clubs (4.25, Amrokyang, Pyonyang, Locomotive)

DOWNLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RCKVNI5C

One issue/bug? - Some youngsters appears with japanese names and double nationality NK/japanese. I checked everything i could to figure what causes it, but i have no idea.

Some screenshots:

fm2010k.th.jpg fm2009110212570015.th.jpg [/url]

FIJI League:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=160615

Hi everybody, my first post in the forum. As i was trying to get used to the new editor, i started to working on how to make a new league. This is the result.

DESCRIPTION:

This file includes:

-2 New Leagues:

New World National Football League (Division 1)

Fiji Premier Division (Division 2)

-5 New Cup:

Inter-District Championship (only for Division 1 clubs)

Inter-District Premier Division Championship (only for Division 2 clubs)

Fiji FA Cup (only for Division 1 clubs)

Battle of The Giants Tournament (only for Division 1 clubs)

Champion vs. Champion - (Supercup between winners of League and Inter-District)

-18 new teams, 3 new stadiums, 1 new city.

Tested until 2012.

Season starts in January 2009. All Cups are accurate in system but cups in Fiji are played in a few days, less than a week, so they have been changed to work well.

Leagues are accurate but have been modified to work on Fm2010. Only minor issues with the relegation in league. In 2008 there was only one relegation playoff between the last of division 1 and champion of division 2. In 2009 the system has changed to regular league without playoffs, but i don't know how relegation works now. I have chosen to relegate the worst team and the loser of playoff between the 8th and 9th classified. Two best teams of division 2 promote.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VAHPF8QF

Screenshots:

fm2009103119293648.th.jpgfm2009103120062485.th.jpg

Allright, had another go with the league, and now it stopped creating fixtures in the third season. Its the split in the second division that causes this as the premier division has finished and the cup is still playing every year. It does let me continue on holiday though, no error messages. I went as far as 2028 on the first try, and Im in 2017 on this.

I have no idea how to fix it though ;/

I'll have a run through of it myself later this evening - see if I can replicate the problem.

Seems a strange one though - I'd have expected any error to manifest itself pretty early on.

Hi, I'm wanting to set up a European Super league where the top 3 winners of the league from say, 7 countries play in one league. These will be promoted through from their respective leagues and relegated as any other league. Can this be done? I've set up the Competion but not sure how this can be transferred from the respective leagues....any help would be appreciated.

You will have to test it, but it is my biggest and best edit yet...

Includes:

• All Romanian leagues playable down to level IV
  • Super Cup
  • FA Cup
  • All relegation and promotion rules and playoffs are correct according to wikipedia

The only thing I changed was the start and end dates. As I was more concerned with fitting all fixtures in than being completely true to life.

Download Link

Also working on a "gamebreaker" superleague, which will replace Tuvalu, and includes 408 teams from all around the world. Done just on reputation. Tested it for only 1 season, and it makes your game run really slowly, hence the name.

Not finished yet, going to add about 3 or 4 cups as well.

But here is a link to keep you going.

LINK

Just thought that I would let you all know that as far as I know both of these edits work fine for two seasons.

Hi, I'm wanting to set up a European Super league where the top 3 winners of the league from say, 7 countries play in one league. These will be promoted through from their respective leagues and relegated as any other league. Can this be done? I've set up the Competion but not sure how this can be transferred from the respective leagues....any help would be appreciated.

Create a generic competition, and then just add in the teams you want, change it to a cup, select the leagues you want to include, and voila! A Euro super league/cup.

At Worcester, seems like the third time is a charm. Fired it up one last time and its now 2020 and all seems well :)

Hopefully its not some random thing that could pop up at any minute, and if your test show no sign of trouble then I guess the problem, if it occurs again, is on my end.

Cheers : ))

Sounds interesting, but there is no National Liechtenstein League in real football, the clubs are all integrated into the Swiss lower league system. :) There is only the Liechtenstein Cup, which is played for the Europa League spot (and reserved for Vaduz more or less).

KUBI/Or Worcester City Researcher: Did you manage to make the Liechtenstein Cup playable without activating the Liechtenstein league?

I've read the sticky which says cups can only be created from existing competitions, which if I understand correctly, means in isn't possible without creating a fake Liechtenstein League? (which I suppose means the clubs are then removed from the Swiss Leagues...)

Also, I see both of you have created Liechtenstein Leagues, so what happens for European qualification (assuming you've tested): As Liechtenstein only has one Europa League place, do the league winners or cup winners get it? (or do the UEFA Co-efficents change over a few seasons to give Liechtenstein more places...?)

Any answers much appreciated, cheers

Is anyone working on the French lower leagues??

There are some people on the Footmanager.net forums that are trying to get CFA and CFA2 as close to real life as possible. They've created a couple of versions of the CFA for now and are trying to find a way to deal with the mess that is making the CFA2 playable and reasonably accurate.

Also, I see both of you have created Liechtenstein Leagues, so what happens for European qualification (assuming you've tested): As Liechtenstein only has one Europa League place, do the league winners or cup winners get it? (or do the UEFA Co-efficents change over a few seasons to give Liechtenstein more places...?)

Any answers much appreciated, cheers

Vaduz is set to the Europa League qualification by default. Therefore it's not possible to have an edited Liechtenstein league running together with the Swiss league, because you will have two Vaduz in the game. I added the Liechtenstein league as a separate division in my Swiss league file, which works fine.

Ah okay, thanks.

So it seems you cannot have European qualification at all from the Liechtenstein set up as it is taken by Vaduz by default...(unless maybe the Swiss League isn't run, but I'd rather have real life competitions than fantasy ones anyway)

Hopefully SI will make it possible in the future (next patch?) for Cups to be added without leagues.

(I realise they probably won't add the Liechtenstein Cup as it is impossible to set the competition realistically due to all the reserve teams taking part)

I've made a realistic and well working Cayman Islands League for those who like a challenge in some obscure nation (like I do). It has been tested thoroughly and I've found no real issues with it.

Also adds 300+ real players from the Cayman Islands, but there is also a Lite version if you don't want the players update (don't know why anyone wouldn't).

More in-depth information about this file can be found here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=162066

Comments and suggestions much appreciated.

Another one for the list. It's a slightly modified Albania file. I can't seem to get the real way of promoting/relegating teams from the second and third tier to work properly, so I changed it into a similar system and it's working (however it is not as in real life). The rest is as accurate as I can find out.

Albania modified (2 leagues, cup and super cup)

Forgot to say, this has been tested two seasons in.

Working on a few: Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Armenia, Bermuda, Cook Islands and New Zealand. Just need to test them out.

---

Armenia added!

Armenia (2 leagues and cup).

---

Kazakhstan added!

Kazakhstan (2 leagues, cup and super cup).

I'm trying to make Turkish 3rd League but it seems impossible it stops making fixture after 1 year. Anybody Could try make a working one... Btw I tried to made but not worked also I tried another file (from turkish research site) that not worked too. So I think there is a problem and I believe only masters can solve it.

Btw this year 12 team relegating from 2nd league and 3 team promoting but of course it is impossible with editor So will be 12 team promoting in our file :)

-And

Rules

No Foreign player in squad

12 U25(U24) player in 18 player squad

7 U25(U24) player in First 11

I need help. I have created few sub-divisions and leagues and everything is valid when I check rules. but game crashes every 22.5.2010. at least ten times. that date is set for every sub division as end date for season so I dont see reason for crash. Do you have any ideas? I have instaled patch 10.1. I could send you file to check it. I have created few lower divisions for Serbia based on real data.

I need help. I have created few sub-divisions and leagues and everything is valid when I check rules. but game crashes every 22.5.2010. at least ten times. that date is set for every sub division as end date for season so I dont see reason for crash. Do you have any ideas? I have instaled patch 10.1. I could send you file to check it. I have created few lower divisions for Serbia based on real data.

YES! I have the same problem with Serbia too! In that date too i have a crash!

It`s only the Serbia problem i see! Because i`ve activate slovenia and croatia low leagues and they work fine!

In the OP Worcester City Researchers files need tidying up, some are listed under both real and alternate reality. His Andorra and San Marino files are real, Ireland, Wales and Liechtenstein are not.

Sometimes custom cup competitions can be the culprit. Try disabling them and run again to narrow down the problem. Also promotions to the lowest level can cause a crash if you don't have enough teams. Try temporarily setting the number of relegated teams from the lowest division to 0 and try again.

YES! I have the same problem with Serbia too! In that date too i have a crash!

It`s only the Serbia problem i see! Because i`ve activate slovenia and croatia low leagues and they work fine!

Did you try to set the season end date a week later?

Archived