De Rossi

DCFC_Kieran

Has anyone bought De Rossi? Was just wondering whats the cheapest you got him for, and any tips on getting him as cheap as possible.

Not from experience but from the various club threads I've seen him being bought for as little as £29m I think. The norm I think is around £40m but I may be wrong. Try and declare your interest in him to try and get him unsettled. Also try and negotiate with Roma, and pay in monthly installments. :)

The normal price for him is £34-36m over installments I do believe.

I would add a screenshot in to your opening post mate :D before this thread gets closed.

From the rulebook;

If making a player thread, it must contain a screenshot and a suitable amount of information about the player in question. If the thread you make about a player does not fit this criteria, your thread may be closed by a moderator without notice. The screenshot is preferably from as soon as you start the game, so it is the same as on other peoples saves. My personal recommendation is to include some general information such as age, nationality and current club, information about how he plays best, how much he would cost and perhaps information on how has has done for you. If it is a younger player, a screenshot of him when he is older could also be useful. Please note that not every player profile thread will be added into the Links Thread. There are a lot made, and if they were all added it would become very difficult for both the moderators to add to and for the forum users to find.

C'mon guys, save Purefun's soul :(

Archived