Postal Strikes, Orders Shipping, Steam, when will I get my game - OFFICIAL

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordered with zavvi as well.

Can't recall they ever mentioned a delivery date. They did however mention a dispatch date, which was initially 30-10 but later was changed to 28-10 when my copy was dispatched.

Still has to arrive though. Think a combination of postal strike and me living on the continent might have something to do with that.

no need to worry its just royal mail sorting staff on strike over thursday night friday morning so delays there and delivery and collection staff on strike friday night saturday morning so delays there should be monday so no need for worry just frustration and cruel postmen jokes that are required.

Postman Pat, Postman Pat

Postman Pat and his unionised cat,

Early in the morning,

They're still in bed a-snoring,

And I'm wondering where's my post, you f*****g tw*t.

I came up with my own little rhyme the other day, although I'll have to heavily edit it...

Postman Pat can f*** his cat, the moaning c*** is such a t***!

Postman Pat, Postman Pat

Postman Pat and his unionised cat,

Early in the morning,

They're still in bed a-snoring,

And I'm wondering where's my post, you f*****g tw*t.

Fernando Torres and Postman Pat are the best strikeforce in England.

Instead of getting it for christmas (like my earlier post) my parents already had it for me ordered GAME already arrived in the package and i was so happy but as i opened the package and found the fm10 journal thingy fm did not fall out.... fifa manager did :( so i am now sulking as i can't play till Wednesday

I don't have it yet. Then again, I only ordered yesterday :D - being in Germany but wanting the English version, so having ordered from the UK (ordering a download is just a non option IMO), I can only hope the Royal Mail won't delay things too much beyond the usual international shipping time...

I can't believe some of the hysteria on here about zavvi, i oredered very early and still haven't received my copy, But....I got it for £18 which is considerably cheaper than anywhere else, i knew when i ordered it may be a bit late, as i clearly states on their site it takes 3-5 days, also i then KNEW there were strikes, i could have canceled and paid more but I like everyone else DIDN'T. I took a chance. So quit moaning and wait like everyone else, jees it's 2 or 3 days for god's sake!

I can't believe this thread has fallen to the second page for the first time in days!! It clearly indicates that those of us still waiting for the game are now in the minority. God, I hate the posties so much right now. If he doesn't deliver tomorrow then when I do finally see him, I'm going to give him some proper verbal abuse.

I can't believe some of the hysteria on here about zavvi, i oredered very early and still haven't received my copy, But....I got it for £18 which is considerably cheaper than anywhere else, i knew when i ordered it may be a bit late, as i clearly states on their site it takes 3-5 days, also i then KNEW there were strikes, i could have canceled and paid more but I like everyone else DIDN'T. I took a chance. So quit moaning and wait like everyone else, jees it's 2 or 3 days for god's sake!

You can't post that in here, this is the place for irrational hated towards Zavvi over something completely out of their control. Away with you and your common sense!

Moaning is what us brits are good at, Why break the habit of a life time ?

I couldnt be bothered to wait for my Zavvi copy to come so I got it from Game yesterday but now Im worried I wont be able to take the Zavvi copy back to Game because people are saying the barcodes are different, as I havent recieved my copy yet do you think I can cancel my Zavvi copy or not, can you someone help me please.

Barcodes are the same, SI were worried Zavvi had got non-UK stock and were selling it off cheap, but they haven't.

However, don't Game put that seal over the box of the game, so if it's broke they won't take it back, but if its in place they do it no questions asked?

So my friend got a pre order in a local shop and we went to the shop yesterday morning to buy the game,so we asked for the game and the employee comes with fifa 10 for pc and we were like NO,we want FM 2010,and the employee was like "oh right,is it for Xbox or PS3?" and we were almost out of pacience,and after 5 minutes the guy comes with PES 2010 for pc and we said,,not that it's FM 2010 the management game for pc!and so the guy asked his supervisor and after almost 20 minutes he came with the FM2010,men how come can people like this guy work in this kind of shop? Total fail...

Tesco by me had none, such a shame. Holding out for the Zavvi copy for comign tomorrow, my copy was sent on the 28/09 I think and I pre ordered over a month ago, gutted I've had to wait so long, same happened last year. Will definitely be using GAME next year no matter what and picking my copy up in store. Not blaming Zavvi due to the strike and they posted 2 days before which seems fair, but I do blame Play last year.

So much hysteria about a poxy computer game. I'd much rather wait a few days, get my ultra cheap copy and enjoy it for hopefully many days to come. If I don't, then it will be on Ebay. Digi versions are worthless as you can't sell them on.

Guess my Zavvi order will turn up tomorrow, or tuesday if there is a massive backlog, which there could be as month end.

Just wondering how all these people with 2 copies expect to get a refund when they take their Zavvi shop to a High St. retailer. If it's not faulty then they're are not obliged to give you zilcho. :p

ARGH! I ordered fom zavvi and still haven't got my order. Ive had one query answered and another pending. 3-5 days they said, 3rd day since dispatch would have been Saturday but we had s strike, and obviously no post today, but very much expecting it tomorrow, if not will be annoyed, if not tomorrow then CERTAINLY tuesday, if not then, i will never order from zavvi again, and will proobably complain if not on Wednesday.

ARGH! I ordered fom zavvi and still haven't got my order. Ive had one query answered and another pending. 3-5 days they said, 3rd day since dispatch would have been Saturday but we had s strike, and obviously no post today, but very much expecting it tomorrow, if not will be annoyed, if not tomorrow then CERTAINLY tuesday, if not then, i will never order from zavvi again, and will proobably complain if not on Wednesday.

But it's not Zavvi's fault. I'm still waiting for my order too but I don't blame Zavvi even a tiny bit and if they decide to sell Football Manager 2011 for a similar price next year then I'll use them again, no hesitation.

Ok, it's Monday morning....no sign of Zavvi order over the weekend....I think I can control the fear for a while....just downloaded FM-Britain Tactical theorums 10, should be able to keep me occupied for a bit!

(Note to self: Must stay calm)

Monday morning and the post has come and gone and I have not gotten my FM. Staying at Guildford. Same story for my brother at York. Both ordered from Zavvi. They had said it would take 3 - 5 days, which means latest by Wednesday. So frustrating.

Archived