***The 2009 FMS Awards - Live from a Nuclear Bunker somewhere near Tehran***

Terk

Good evening and welcome to the 2009 FMS Awards. I’d like to thank our host, President Ahmadinnerjacket, for allowing us to hold our annual party in one of his top secret nuclear facilities, and for providing the transport and blindfolds to ensure that you all arrived both safely and without any knowledge of where you are.

I have been informed that, whilst there has been a sham vote to uphold the pretence of democracy, Ayatollah Ali Kahmenei has decreed the victor in each category. Should you wish to protest about this, please feel free to file your complaint with the vigalante mob outside. Ayatollah Kameni is considered a moderate in comparison to our genial host, which means he believes in beheading and stoning, but also recycling.

The mullahs at the back of the room are there to ensure that there is no bootleg alcohol brought into the ceremony, though I’m sure some of you have managed to smuggle it in anyway. If you would like to make a donation in place of a cash bar, please make your cheque out to the ‘Iranian Government Energy Fund’.

Now please feel free to entertain yourselves in a peaceful, Islamic manner as the presenters of our awards prepare to begin the ceremony.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPECIAL NOTICE

Due to the secret nature of this facility, your Esteemed Group of Presenters will be posting as themselves for this year's ceremony.

Something about the authorities hating the Capitalist Pig-Dog Oppressors Of The Masses (i.e. Celebrities), noting their undue influence in society. Personally, I couldn't agree more.

However, that means you're stuck with us. :D

We need someone to take over BobBev's stock of Bovril. Doesn't look like his zimmer frame made it this far.

It's Horlicks actually you cheeky young scamp. Sorry I'm a bit late - it took me forever to get that bloody camel tied up outside!

Archived