The Scottish Pyramid, Platinum Edition

Cadijk van Kaarhandel

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rossi did you get the large non-league logos working? The small ones are ok but can't get the big ones going.

Interestingly if you just edit the config file within the league folder to include the civilservice logo, it doesn't work but if you copy and paste the logo into the league folder as well then the big logo works. Should the config folder be up one level and just have one for all ?

I think its the formating on the non-league large config file. IIRC i cut and pasted into Word for editing then c&p'd it back to Notepad. Maybe the " is the wrong type of " or soemthign???

Well I actually just copied and pasted the lines I needed for Civil Service from the config file and copied them into the other config. That didn't work but when I copied and pasted the png file it worked, it looks more likely to be a folder structure but it looks ok to me although I ain't exactly an expert.

Do all teams have players and are the transfers updated at all such as is davie irons at threave ??? Have you over taken a certain league to do this and wheres the main download link for this that works my fm 2010 aint come yet and im itching at the bit to be Gretna !!!

Do all teams have players and are the transfers updated at all such as is davie irons at threave ??? Have you over taken a certain league to do this and wheres the main download link for this that works my fm 2010 aint come yet and im itching at the bit to be Gretna !!!

Haven’t added any players…..yet. That’s on my list for down the line a bit.

Latest d/l link is on post 1 of this thread.

i cant find fm2010 editor on my laptop when i go into sports interactive etc my only two options are jre and uninstall fm2010. where can i find the editor? can find it anywhere

Think you need to navigate your c:/drive to program files/sports interactive.

I seem to be able to sign non EU players, im not complaining though as im signing all the best young talent from around the world. I tried to change it but i cant see any way too.

I’m not sure either, don’t recall any place where Work Permits or non-EU were mentioned.

As I said before you are a star sir, playing as clydebank, and loving fm like I`ve just discovered it for the first time:D, keep up the good work :thup:

Glad you like it. :thup:

I seem to be able to sign non EU players, im not complaining though as im signing all the best young talent from around the world. I tried to change it but i cant see any way too.

This happened on my attempt at a Scottish system as well, couldn't find any way of changing it. Mind you, I didn't look that hard to be honest - I always hated the work permits system in FM!

Ok some minor feedback.........

The Super Cup works fine, however games clashes with the international calendar, e.g. i am kilmarnock playing st. mirren and its the same day Scotland plays Holland, althought not many players will actually "clash" its not right.

Furthermore, the Under 21 rule does not work, it stills says players that are 21 are too old.

Anyone else been playing it much?

It totally adds a different completion to the league, as going a team like Kilmarnock and making a few decent signings you can really go for the title, as you don’t have to play the big 2, 4 times. Meaning picking up points against the lesser teams more vital and a more satisfying feeling when you beat Hibs at home 1 – 0.

Me and My mate, who is an Ayr fan, tried a network game last night ( I swapped Ayr with Dunfermline) first game of the season was Killie v Ayr at Rugby Park 4 – 0 win, easy streets.

Playing as my local team Newton Stewart. As an Amateur team its really tricky to get players as have no budget for wages/transfers... having fun though. Signed a 42year old striker who scored a double in a moral boosting 2-1 win over a full strength Crystal Palace team... they battered us but my right back and goalie were immense!! Loving it and onyl played 4 games!

Ok some minor feedback.........

The Super Cup works fine, however games clashes with the international calendar, e.g. i am kilmarnock playing st. mirren and its the same day Scotland plays Holland, althought not many players will actually "clash" its not right.

Furthermore, the Under 21 rule does not work, it stills says players that are 21 are too old.

Yeah its difficult fitting the Super Cup in, a lot of matches were getting rescheduled for me, especially as I was in Europa League too.

u21 Rule is a hard-coded FM thing, i believe the latest patch addressed it. Not something i can affect.

It totally adds a different completion to the league, as going a team like Kilmarnock and making a few decent signings you can really go for the title, as you don’t have to play the big 2, 4 times.

Aye, and I don’t think Celgers and Rantic are as good as they’ve been in previous versions so the gap is definitely smaller :thup:

Yeah its difficult fitting the Super Cup in, a lot of matches were getting rescheduled for me, especially as I was in Europa League too.

u21 Rule is a hard-coded FM thing, i believe the latest patch addressed it. Not something i can affect.

Are you saying that the games will get rescheduled nearer the time? so therefore it wont clash with the international dates.

The under 21 rule doesnt bother me that much.

Are you saying that the games will get rescheduled nearer the time? so therefore it wont clash with the international dates.

Not sure to be honest, I think it would depend how many of yours (and your opponents) players were called up for Int. Duty. In previous FMs I have seen News Items saying “SPL game between x and y has been postponed until dd.mm.yyyy due to International Call-Ups”. So I’d assume it the same.

In my current game, I’d fixtures Wed (Super Cup) and Sat (SPL1), but then the draw for the Europa game out and it shifted 6 fixtures. Ended up with Super Cup games on Saturdays and SPL1 games on Wednesdays. It seems to keep Wed/Sat wherever possible, certainly hasn’t made me play games on successive days.

Not sure to be honest, I think it would depend how many of yours (and your opponents) players were called up for Int. Duty. In previous FMs I have seen News Items saying “SPL game between x and y has been postponed until dd.mm.yyyy due to International Call-Ups”. So I’d assume it the same.

In my current game, I’d fixtures Wed (Super Cup) and Sat (SPL1), but then the draw for the Europa game out and it shifted 6 fixtures. Ended up with Super Cup games on Saturdays and SPL1 games on Wednesdays. It seems to keep Wed/Sat wherever possible, certainly hasn’t made me play games on successive days.

Cool I guess I will have to wait and see once I have been home. I know this aint the thread to talk about it but who have you went? any signings you'd recommend? Hamed Namcouhi is a cracking free agent. MoTM in atleast 2 of my first 4 games.

Yeah just create your own Graphics folder.

any signings you'd recommend? Hamed Namcouhi is a cracking free agent. MoTM in atleast 2 of my first 4 games.

I’m Aberdeen and I’ve signed these, all free-agents :thup:

GK: Cristian Mora (Ecuador international)

RB/DM: Abubakari Yakubu (Ghana int.)

CB: Iliasu Shilla (Ghana int)

AM - Vladimir Karytska, 35 caps for Belarus

CF - Ebi Smolarek, 40 caps for Poland

AML: Kevin Bobson (1 Dutch Cap…ooooer), rotating with Aluko

And a French AMR that I can’t remember.

Archived