Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mizta05

Life's ups and downs...

How dissapointed I am...

I got home an hour ago and saw this airmail package lying on the floor just below my letterbox. So i'm thinking "Wtf??!! Could it be...? They have pushed up the release date??" So I open the package and lo and behold what do I see? Football Manager 2010 staring back at me! Weeeeeeeeee!!! I'm thrilled and thanking SI for giving us this wonderfull present a week before release date!! But wait, it feels so light... and nothings inside! Imagine my dissapointment when it dawns on me that I have just received my customized cover, that was included in my pre-order.... Bummer!!! :(

Thats a nasty thing to do, do you need the samaritans phone line :D

I'm thouroughly gutted for you while desperately attempting to contain my laughter. :D

Thats hilarious, in a sad kinda way. I would have set the cover on fire in anger!!!!

OUCH! that is such a horrible horrible thing todo but also blumming hilarious.

Its like watching someone fall over on the street you feel sorry for them but you still cant help laughing

shouldnt laugh at this:thup:

but come on you have too:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope the strike doesnt cause a delay............I was in two minds before ordering to just go with steam but there you go............................as thread says life's ups and downs;)