first day release

Hi I have bought all the previous FM and I am mostly getting this on the day of release seeing as I will be playing it in the evening of release, Saturday before football and after seeing I am too old to be trick or treating :D:D:D. I am really looking forward to this after playing the demo. Good luck to all those on FM maybe I will play one of you sometime.

May be booking a day off work for the release day :) Although I may just pick it up on my way home and spend a weekend locked in my house instead. I generally pick them up on release day although I'm really enjoying FM07 at the moment (lost my FM09 game and didn't want to rebuy this close to FM10) so I may wait a little while

I will be installing Windows 7 first before I install FM 2010 though! As I recently purchased a new laptop, a free edition of Windows 7 will be arriving at my doorstep about 10 days after the official release date and that is about the same time FM 2010 would be released! :D

-------------------

any shop that is still open at 24:00 on Thursday, late night supermarkets are the way to go!

I agree here. I wasn't going to buy FM07 as I was happy with the game I had going on FM06. About 10pm on the Thursday before the game was due out, I achieved what I wanted and instead of a taking over a new team I decided to go to Asda and buy FM07.

Point of my mumbling is they do sell the game at midnight, BUT they may not have it out on the shelves yet, so you will need to ask one of the staff who work in the department to get it for you. That's what I had to do.

Me and my mates are going down gamestation at 9am to buy FM10 thentake are laptops to his house then play a big network game from midday friday till midday monday taken friday and monday off work. LOVE IT

sounds perfect, but i'll be playing on my own on friday

Has anyone had any experience in the past with pre-ordering FM?

I was wanting know if you actually get the game arrive on your door step for the 30th Oct or is that when it gets posted out?

I've ordered it with Zavvi this year as I couldn't turn down the £17.99 offer, just wasn't sure when it arrives?

Archived