Sports Interactive Community
Bennico

[Released] FM2010 Sound Pack

It sounds as if it is a Config Command String that is wrongly typed or placed - having just looked at the match_sounds config in Notepad i can confirm the error:

"MATCH_SOUNDS:: play()-Unrecognised sound id string-SOUND-LIGHT_GROANS-OPPOSITION"

Is because the Command String is NOT on its own line, they are side-by-side. This can cause errors, i noticed a few command lines are side-by-side, these must be on top of each other like:

SOUND_LIGHT_GROANS, "FM_crowd_light_groans", 0, 1, 2, 0

SOUND_LIGHT_GROANS_OPPOSITION, "FM_crowd_light_groans", 0, 4, 2, 0

Do this for ALL match_sounds in the config file that appear side-by-side. This should stop any errors poping up.

I just found the match_sounds config file. I don't know what you mean my those lines being side by side. They are on top of each other without a gap though. And I don't have the exact same lines as you do.

Followed this advice:

Open the 'Default' folder in the 'Sounds' folder, and then delete the following wav file:

-- FM_crowd_european

Then go into the 'Events' folder, and open the 'Match Sounds' file in notepad; and then delete the command strings:

-- SOUND_LIGHT_ANTICIPATION, "FM_crowd_european", 0, 4, 2, 0

-- SOUND_LIGHT_ANTICIPATION_OPPOSITION, "FM_crowd_european", 0, 4, 2, 0

If you do it correctly, that should remove the sound from your game.

Unfortunately, the problem still rears its head occasionally, which is perplexing. Am I missing something? Is there something else I must delete? I used Steam to install the game.

Cheers for a wicked Soundpack; just want to resolve this niggle.

Ok I've tried to edit the match_sounds config file in notepad but when I try to save I get this message.

Cannot create the C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\events\match_sounds.cfg file.

Make sure that the path and file name are correct.

Any help please as the message is really annoying.

could someone please help me i have installed in to the areas that were quoted at first

but when i go into a game there is no sound at all i have tried moving the folders around

e.g. steam my documents e.t.c. but still will not work on all previous versions of fm this has worked

can you please advise me how to fix this

cheers

Hello

Just thinking, is it possible to put in there more than one chant per team???

By this I mean different files for the same team and not a huge .wav file with 5 or 6 chants in it...

Thanx

Wouldn't it be easier if someone who has already fixed the issue, kindly upload their own config file for us all to download? :p

Got a technical question here:

#

# Sound config file

#

# id, filename (without .wav extension), loop flag, sound type, chance, pre-cache flag

#

# types:

#

# 0 - MST_BACKGROUND

# 1 - MST_CROWD

# 2 - MST_PITCH_EVENT

# 3 - MST_REF_EVENTS

# 4 - MST_OPP_CROWD

# 5 - MST_BACKGROUND_OPP_CROWD

#

# The higher the chance number the more likely the sound is to be picked.

# Note: this has no effect if only one sound supplied for an id so use a default value of 1

What is the maximum number of the "chance-number"? Is it up to 4? 3? 100?

Loop seems clear: On or off, so 0 or 1

Type is clear too: 0-5 as listed above

Pre-Cache is clear: On or off, so 0 or 1

But what about the chance?

I have updated my sound pack with alot of Team Chants and a few player chants.

If its alright with Bennico i will upload it here for people who don't have the time to add their own team chants etc.

Given a team to chant to all Premier League, Championship and League One teams apart from Exeter.

Done a few player chants, can't remember them all of the top of my head, but a few i can remember

• Torres
    Gerrard
    Lampard
    Walcott
    Adebayor
    Van Periie
    Delph
    Giggs
    Scholes
    Ronaldo
    Darren Bent
    Huddlestone
    Keogh
    Kightly
    Ebanks Blake
    Lennon
    Drogba
    Robbie Blake
    Kev Mcdonald
    Robbie Keane
    Lampard
    Essien
    Beckford

and a fair few more.

Took a fair while to do the edit/cropping and the configs, so thought i would share it with the community, if its ok with Bennico that is.

If its alright with Bennico i will upload it here for people who don't have the time to add their own team chants etc.

Given a team to chant to all Premier League, Championship and League One teams apart from Exeter.

Done a few player chants, can't remember them all of the top of my head, but a few i can remember

• Torres
    Gerrard
    Lampard
    Walcott
    Adebayor
    Van Periie
    Delph
    Giggs
    Scholes
    Ronaldo
    Darren Bent
    Huddlestone
    Keogh
    Kightly
    Ebanks Blake
    Lennon
    Drogba
    Robbie Blake
    Kev Mcdonald
    Robbie Keane
    Lampard
    Essien
    Beckford

and a fair few more.

Took a fair while to do the edit/cropping and the configs, so thought i would share it with the community, if its ok with Bennico that is.

If you re-release the whole pack then you must include the original files and then a note on what you have added to the pack with you being credited for that.

if you like PM me it ;)

[...]

Fine with me. Due to difficult family circumstances I have been unable to focus any further time on the Sound Pack, nor be online anything like I was before.

You are welcome to use my template with your own additions. I wish you success with your creation. :):thup:

Kind Regards,

Benn.

Fine with me. Due to difficult family circumstances I have been unable to focus any further time on the Sound Pack, nor be online anything like I was before.

You are welcome to use my template with your own additions. I wish you success with your creation. :):thup:

Kind Regards,

Benn.

Ok thanks. :) I will upload it and post the link later.

I may have a play around and edit a few general loop chants, but your pack is great enough as it is. Makes the match day alot better. :thup:

Ok thanks. :) I will upload it and post the link later.

I may have a play around and edit a few general loop chants, but your pack is great enough as it is. Makes the match day alot better. :thup:

I am looking forward to this ans see how much better it is

Barkermush, did you get multiple team chants to work? For example, Man United having more than 1 chant assigned to them.

Barkermush, did you get multiple team chants to work? For example, Man United having more than 1 chant assigned to them.

Nope, i'm not sure how you do it yet.

I have asked how we use this new feature in the Editors Hideaway Forum, but no reply as of yet.

As soon as find out i am going to add 2 chants for some teams. :thup:

Uploading it now, was going to last night but ended up adding a few more chants and player chants. Took longer than i thought it would.

Will post a link when its done.

Some chants are longer than others etc. I used the best qaulity chants i could find, some are better than others.

You should hear the team chants at random times when your team gets a corner, you should hear the player chant straight after that player as scored a goal.

• [Aston Villa] And it's Aston Villa.
    [Arsenal] Arsenal Aresanl..
    [birmingham] We're Birmingham.
    [b***burn] Chim Chiminey.
    [bolton] Wanderers wanderers..
    [burnley] No nay never.
    [Chelsea] Carefree.
    [Everton] Its a grand old team to play for.
    [Fulham] Come on Fulham.
    [Hull] You're getting mauled by the tigers.
    [Liverpool] Walk alone chorus.
    [Man City] Blue Moon you saw me standing alone.
    [Man Utd] Edit, Tevez Chant. Who's that money grabbing ...
    [Portsmouth] Blue Army or Who are you? with bells in the backgound.
    [Tottenham] Spurs go marching in.
    [stoke City] My My Delilah.
    [sunderland] Sunderland Sunderland..
    [West Ham] I'm forever blowing bubbles.
    [Wigan] And it's Wigan Latics..
    [Wolves] Stand up if you love the Wolves.
    [blackpool] Der Der Blackpool
    [Coventry] Sky blue army.
    [Crystal Palace] I'm feeling glad all over.
    [Derby] We are Derby, super rams.
    [Leicester] Leicester leicester..
    [Middlesbrough] Boro boro...
    [Necastle] Newcastle newcastle..
    [Nottm Forest] And it's Nottingham Forest.
    [ipswich] Der Der Ipswich
    [Plymouth] Green army green army.
    [Preston] Der Der Preston
    [Reading] Blue army blue army.
    [West Brom] When the stripe's go marching in.
    [Charlton] Charlton till i die.
    [Leeds] Marching on together.
    [Norwich] Yellows yellows.
    [Millwall] No one like's us, we don't care.
    [Mk Dons] We're franchise scum, who gives a * * we're MK Dons, & we're going up.
    [southampton] We love Southampton.
    [Tranmere] Tranmere tranmere.
    [Yeovil] You've only come to watch the Yeovil.
    [bradford] We all hate Leeds scum.
    [Chesterfield] Oh Chesterfield, is wonderfull
    [Darlington] Darlington darlington.
    [Grimsby] Bring on the Lincoln.
    [Rochdale] Up the dale up the dale.

Can't remember the rest, but i guess you will find out when you hear them. ;)

I think i have done all teams from the Premier to League 1, a few League 2 teams have been done but i couldn't find a chant for them all.

I've added plenty of player chants now, but some of them i doubt you will ever hear. :p

Boa Morte, Oba Martins for example.

I've tried to add as many player chants i can find.

• Ronaldo - He plays on the left, he plays on the riiight that boy ronaldo...
    Robinho - We've got Robinho.
    Shaun WP - Shaunie Wright Wright
    Rooney- Rooney Rooney
    John Carew - John Carew Carew he's biger than me and you..
    Ryan Giggs- Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs running down the wing..
    Paul Scholes - He scores goals my lord he's Paul Scholes, oh lord he scores goals..
    Danny Shittu - Chim chim cheroo, who needs Sol Campbell, when we've got Shittu...
    Jimmy Bullard - Jim Bullard, Bullard he’s better than Steve Gerrard, he’s thinner than Frank Lampard..
    Added a few chants from lower leagues too, not many but a few.
    Ismel Miller - de de de de Ishmal Miller de de...
    Counago - Ole ole ole Counago Counago
    Beckford - Jermainee Beckford..
    Andy Bishop - de de de de Any Bishop de de..
    Steven Fletcher (bournemouth) - Super super Ste super super Ste...

Can't remember them all and too many to list , but if i have added a chant to a player you should hear after they score.

So if your defender scores an header and i have added a chant for that player you should hear it straight after he scores.

P.s. All these chants are in English for the English leagues, so say if you sign a player for Barcelona for example and he scores his player chant will be in English.

If you plan on playing in the foriegn leagues, then you could just use Bennico's default pack then you won't get the player chants. :thup:

The only general chant i have changed, is the chant for when a goal is disallowed.

The new chant is boo's followed by W_K_R, W_K_R chants towards the Linesman. :D

I did add a more realistic subsitution chant, with the crowd applauding and PA announcer in the background. This one here

But it's a bit quieter than the general match sounds and did not sound right, so i haven't included it.

Installation instructions are in the 'Read Me'

Don't forget to back up your original Events/ Sounds folder incase of any future problems!

Download here.

Cheers mate i will test it out shortly.

Working really well so far cheers some chants i herd and others well not playing against or have the players lol

Cheers mate i will test it out shortly.

Working really well so far cheers some chants i herd and others well not playing against or have the players lol

Good stuff.

What, you have heard certian players chants? When that player is not even playing for you or the other team?

Good stuff.

What, you have heard certian players chants? When that player is not even playing for you or the other team?

sorry i meant i have heard some chants from those that scored in games i seen or played in. no bugs as yet. i have to say its doing good so far still plenty of sounds to listen too lol

sorry i meant i have heard some chants from those that scored in games i seen or played in. no bugs as yet. i have to say its doing good so far still plenty of sounds to listen too lol

Good to hear, let me know if you find any and i will try and sort them. :)

The Man Utd chant i have included is the wrong one. It was supposed to be 'Who the ___ are Man Utd?'

But it seems i've added a Tevez chant which is 45 seconds long.

So maybe that chant goes on for too long? If so, i might upload a replacement chant for them.

Good to hear, let me know if you find any and i will try and sort them. :)

The Man Utd chant i have included is the wrong one. It was supposed to be 'Who the ___ are Man Utd?'

But it seems i've added a Tevez chant which is 45 seconds long.

So maybe that chant goes on for too long? If so, i might upload a replacement chant for them.

45 seconds maybe ok if played at slower pace game wise but for most users whom have full speed not so, i am yet to hear this chant to give my verdict on it.

45 seconds maybe ok if played at slower pace game wise but for most users whom have full speed not so, i am yet to hear this chant to give my verdict on it.

Yeah that was what i was thinking. Anyway i have found out how to add multiple team chants now, so i will no doubt realease a update pack with multiple chants, so i will replace the Man Utd chant then. :thup:

Yeah that was what i was thinking. Anyway i have found out how to add multiple team chants now, so i will no doubt realease a update pack with multiple chants, so i will replace the Man Utd chant then. :thup:

sound great please do updates

Got a technical question here:
#

# Sound config file

#

# id, filename (without .wav extension), loop flag, sound type, chance, pre-cache flag

#

# types:

#

# 0 - MST_BACKGROUND

# 1 - MST_CROWD

# 2 - MST_PITCH_EVENT

# 3 - MST_REF_EVENTS

# 4 - MST_OPP_CROWD

# 5 - MST_BACKGROUND_OPP_CROWD

#

# The higher the chance number the more likely the sound is to be picked.

# Note: this has no effect if only one sound supplied for an id so use a default value of 1

What is the maximum number of the "chance-number"? Is it up to 4? 3? 100?

Loop seems clear: On or off, so 0 or 1

Type is clear too: 0-5 as listed above

Pre-Cache is clear: On or off, so 0 or 1

But what about the chance?

Sorry for bumping my question, but could anyone answer me this question? Am I also right with the other numbers?

How do you get the multiple chants to work? I want to try it myself. And have you actually heard them working in game? I've tried what they said to do but it seems to cancel out that teams chants completely.

How do you get the multiple chants to work? I want to try it myself. And have you actually heard them working in game? I've tried what they said to do but it seems to cancel out that teams chants completely.

Yeah i did what thay said & it works for me, i have heard a few different chants for the teams that i have added multiple chants.

Example, for 2 chants for a team i added

_1 , _2
to then end of the Sound name for that team.

Although i don't hear them that often.

Yeah i did what thay said & it works for me, i have heard a few different chants for the teams that i have added multiple chants.

Example, for 2 chants for a team i added to then end of the Sound name for that team.

Although i don't hear them that often.

Could you type out exactly how you have the 2 chants setup? Thanks

Works fine but i dont hear many chants, any help? :)

Not sure, i think some of the chants are hard to hear because of the background loop.

I have fixed the hit post sound when your about to take a corner?

I have also tried to fix some goals not being celebrated & i have changed alot of chants in the pack now including the background loop

,which i have made quieter.

You can now hear the chants fine. But i am not sure if the new loop is loud enough,

expecially if you play down in the lower leagues so i may change it back.

I have also added some new player chants and a few multiple team chants for some teams, not many though.

Anyway i want to test this some more before i release it.

Could you type out exactly how you have the 2 chants setup? Thanks

Yeah sure, like this

SOUND_TEAM_CHANT,					"FM_tm_722_1",					        0, 1, 2, 0
SOUND_TEAM_CHANT,					"FM_tm_722_2",					        0, 1, 2, 0

And i renamed the two chants

FM_tm_722_1

FM_tm_722_2

Soundpack [With added Team-Player chants] UPDATE

Ok i've changed a few general chants this time around and i've added multiple chants to a fair lot of teams.

Not all teams have been given multiple chants but still, plenty have been given them.

Some teams have got more chants than others, like Derby have got 8 and Norwich have got 3 etc.

Obviously i can't find good qaulity chants for every team so that's why some have more than others.

Changes

• Added angry at referee chants; 'You don't know what you doing' , 'Your not fit to referee'
  • Made the general background loop quieter so sounds can be heard more clearer.
  • Added 2 goal celebrations, 1 without the your not singing anymore chant & 1 with.
  • Added a few more close call chants, Yeahaahh etc.
  • Added a 'Off Off Off' chant when a player is about to be booked sometimes.
  • Changed the subsitution sound.
  • Changed the fans angry at foul sounds.
  • Added a couple more applaud sounds.
  • Added multiple team chants to various teams.
  • Added some more player chants.
  • Fixed the hit post sound that sometimes happened when a player is a taking a corner.

I'm not going to list the team chants this time because there is too many now and i will never remember them all.

Some of the extra chants though are stuff like 'Singing the blues' for Man City and 'We only score from a throw in' for Stoke, plus more.

Not many player chants have been added hard to find them, maybe 8 or so have been added, such as;

• Tevez - Fergie sign him up chant.
  • Chris Eagles - Eagles Eagles Eagles chant.
  • Ade Akinbiyi - Ade Ade Ade chant.
  • Harry Kewell - Harry Harry Kewell chant.
  • John Arne Riise chant.
  • Changed the Adebayor chant - Adebayor give him the ball and he will score chant.

Plus a couple more that i can't remember now.

I have tried to fix some goals not being celebrated. I thought i had fixed it, untill recently when a goal was not celebrated when i was playing a match on fast speed.

But this is the only goal that as not been celebrated whilst i have been testing the soundpack, so i am not sure if this is fixed or not.

I have fixed the loud blocked 'yeah arr sound' that was sometimes made as a player was about to take a corner.

Now i have not had enough time to test this sound pack completely, so if you find anything that does not sound right or any bugs, post them here and i will look at fixing the sound or removing it.

Whilst i was testing i find for the best expierence of the soundpack, play with the 'Extended Highlights' ticked with the Speed bar 1/2 notches up from the middle. :thup:

Download here

Once again Credit goes to Bennico for creating the original soundpack.

Sorry about the delay, tried uploading it on megaupload a couple of times, and it twice failed half way through.

Trying again now, this time on File Front. 28% uploaded.

Sorry about the delay, tried uploading it on megaupload a couple of times, and it twice failed half way through.

Trying again now, this time on File Front. 28% uploaded.

if that times out sendspace, hotfile mediafire, 2shared and 4shared are others that work well

Thanks Bennico and Bakermush for taking the time to put this together. I will download later today. Also I'll play around with the multiple chants thing. I thought I tried it that way, but I'll check again. I do have maybe one request. I usually try not to do this as it may spawn more requests but here goes. Is it possible you can make a goal celebration chant with music in it? Like I believe in one of the world cups they played Sambo De Janiero when a goal was scored with crowd noise. Thanks.

Download link now up!

If some people are not keen on the new quieter loop, then i will re-upload the old loop chant and then you can just copy and paste them over the new chant.

Once again this is still kind of Beta, as i have not had enough time to test it fully.

So let me know if you find any bugs. :thup:

Thanks Bennico and Bakermush for taking the time to put this together. I will download later today. Also I'll play around with the multiple chants thing. I thought I tried it that way, but I'll check again. I do have maybe one request. I usually try not to do this as it may spawn more requests but here goes. Is it possible you can make a goal celebration chant with music in it? Like I believe in one of the world cups they played Sambo De Janiero when a goal was scored with crowd noise. Thanks.

Erm yeah i guess i could do that, if i can find a good goal celebration with music, maybe on Youtube or something.

But the music chant will be played when every home team scores though, you can't just have it for one team..

theres a error that appears every so often and makes ur fm full screen go windowed......

Did you download the pack from the 1st post? There was a known error with that pack i think.

There is a update link of the original soundpack somewhere in this thread with a fix which stops the xml parsing error, which was suggested by Nova.

Also have you got the 10.3 patch?

The 10.3 patch stops FM going into windowed mode when you get Parsing errors. :thup:

Bakermush, the Samba De Janeiro is the best music for that fwiw. Its the chorus. If you'd like the song i can send it to you?

Bakermush, the Samba De Janeiro is the best music for that fwiw. Its the chorus. If you'd like the song i can send it to you?

Yeah i've heard it, Norwich use it when they score. :D

I'd need it aswell with the crowd celebrating when they score, if you have one with the crowd just before they score and with the goal music, then please send it me. :thup:

Yeah i've heard it, Norwich use it when they score. :D

I'd need it aswell with the crowd celebrating when they score, if you have one with the crowd just before they score and with the goal music, then please send it me. :thup:

I dont, only the song :(

However, I do have the Torbinsky v Holland goal on my mac, maybe if i emailed that to you that might suit you ok?

No, just restart FM and it should work. :thup:

Thanks mate, works perfectly :)

It is a bit jerky however, is this normal?

But the music chant will be played when every home team scores though, you can't just have it for one team..

Can you put x songs on there and then rotate them, or is it the same song for each team?

Can you put x songs on there and then rotate them, or is it the same song for each team?

I see what you mean, but you can't put songs on, i would just be editing the actual 'goal chant' to include music too. That's why i need a chant including the goal celebration too. :)

I could put more than 1 goal chant i.e. a chant with and with out the music.

But then the game will select between the 2 goal celebrations at random, and it would still be played at all home games.

Nice work Bennico and Barkermush !!

Im using the latest version. Playing with Real atm, really liking the Ronaldo chant :D