building a successful team

hey all i just started a new challenge with Sporting Lisbon on patch 8.0.2 they dont have alot of momeny to spend about 3million on my game but they are in champions league so that should bring in some momeny and sell some of the players that are not showing any PA to bring money in

i would like to know how should i keep my big name players like Miguel Veloso & João Moutinho at the club cos i would like to bild the team around them

hey all i just started a new challenge with Sporting Lisbon on patch 8.0.2 they dont have alot of momeny to spend about 3million on my game but they are in champions league so that should bring in some momeny and sell some of the players that are not showing any PA to bring money in

i would like to know how should i keep my big name players like Miguel Veloso & João Moutinho at the club cos i would like to bild the team around them

not a lot you can do mate.. like in real life.... they'll want to go to a big club.,..

so your choices are to make sporting bigger...

win things, get better facilities... bring in their favoured personnel .. all to make them happy...

personally i wouldnt want players who dont want to be there... sell for buckets of cash and bring in new talent.... like sporting do irl

Sporting brings in loads of cash mate.

You have a big stadium which is almost always sold out.

All the great brazilians will love to join Sporting.

Don't worry its actually a fun game mate.

In my game they are the 6th richest team in the world.

ok thank's man u have just got João Moutinho from me cos of the link up with man u so i have got he went for about 10million so now i have got 13million to spend now so i am going to renegotiate Miguel Veloso cantract and who should i get to replace João Moutinho

i'm a Sporting fan, so i know the team very well.

try to build a young and cheap squad aroud the tallent's you've already got.

Liedson and Veloso are top, and players like Vukcevic, Purovic or even djalo use to work for me.

Try to buy good cheap players like aaritalo, cahais, or spend a little more with daniel carvalho or banega.

It's always a great chellenge to build a european class team with Sporting...but it's not that hard

I've had a great game as Lisbon.

First year I bought: Robinson Zapata for a goalie, Jaime Correa as a left back, Tunchev for a centre back and then played him with Anderson Polga, and I apologise but I can't remember the right back's name. Defensive Mid Veloso, Attacking Mid Moutinho. Then I bought Mota and Mauro Rosales for the wings, the wonderful Liedson up front and then loaned Bojan for the season: cue 44 goals in all comps. Liedson got about 41 as well I think.

As you can likely guess, I played a 4-4-2 Diamond. I won all domestic competitions and lost 2-1 on agg to Inter in the Champs League Quarters.

I did sell a couple, but those I listed where all very cheap.

I usually play in 4-3-3 (4-1-2-2-1)

Gk: Stojkovic

Rb: Abel/Pedro Silva

Lb: Wome (loan from Bremen)

Cb: Gladstone

Cb: Polga (tonel is not a bad option to, and i always buy Cahais for the future)

Dmc: Veloso (adrien as a the sub)

Mc: Moutinho/Banega

MC: Vukcevic

AMr: Djalo (try adapting is positing, he does great for me in the league)

AMl: Aaritalo/Daniel Carvalho

St: Liedson, Purovic

Last league I started, won the league in the last day, and the league cup.in europe e went until the first knock-out phase

For the second season i'm need a new GK (top class) and improve my defende, dispite conceding few goals in the first season

If you want a CB, Miranda from Sao Paolo is good,

GK - Felipe from Santos

Lulinh, Dentinho....

Just have a look around Brazil - there are plenty of gems hidden. Plus, have a look at Mexico, there are always a number of cheap gems there.

Do try Defour as Moutinho's replacement, I honestly think hes even better.

well, VDV should be an excellent singning, but it think it would be a bit difficult see him sign for Sporting.

Bojan is for sure a great option.

I always play attacking mentality, especialy when you are one of the top 3 teams in Portugal.

there's a lot of brasilian stars, that will always depend on the money you have. take a good look at Celcinho, he may not look great, but as an good PA.

For my second season i bought Iriome (Spanish AMR) and Nani (on loan from Man U)

I'm currently not playing...my computer motherboard...just died =/

Archived