FM 10: Official Celtic Thread - Taking Back The Title

southsidecelt

Can't say I have ever managed to get anything out of them.

I sold Hinkel but that was after 2 seasons and only managed to get 3.5m for him. What tactic you using mate or is it your own?

It's a home made 4-4-2 with wingers in advanced positions but it works so well and the results are showing; I'ma selling Hinkel and use Caddis and possible buy a regen to back Wilson up.

Edit: We'll catch those scummy English top four up in terms of post; I use the term top four, united, chelsea, arsenal and city becuase i <3 the L'pool.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't say I have ever managed to get anything out of them.

I sold Hinkel but that was after 2 seasons and only managed to get 3.5m for him. What tactic you using mate or is it your own?

Haha, we wont catch them, were not as active as we would like to be, and in the liverpool thread theres a guy that posts the results of every game he plays thats, why its so active!!

True - We need to get some more people playing Celtic saves because there are only about 6 on here who post frequently.

In FM10 world McDonald has shown why everyone rates him so highly passing 20 goals in 27 games. If he was as profilic in the first seven games it'd be a goal a game as he went 7 apperences without scoring. McGeady or McGready as i now call him wants a new contract, it must be said though its justifiable he has performed very well...Post later.

I have become increasingly frustrated with my Celtic save and so I might be on a hiatus from this thread for a while as I begin an unemployed career save.

For some reason my team have become complacent, just don't seem interested and aren't creating chances for my strikers and then when they do the strikers can't score.

I should've left for United, Valencia or Everton when I had the chance ;)

just about to start a new save with celtic anyone got a tactic i can use please
play a narrow 4-4-2 with short passing :) fluid and attacking set it to

cheers seany - have any of the stats increased

Hey Bro, welcome to the Green & White World of Celtic. Personally i tried a narrow 4-4-2 not enough creativity for me so i played a wide 4-4-2 with two wingers in McGready & Mizuno and the dividens are roughly 3 goals a game.

Edit: Purely a matter of trial and error.

KEANO KEANO :D :D Anyone else up at lenoxtown or park head last night?

I'll definitely be looking to start a Celtic game on the new patch. Finally gotten rid of a lot of the dead wood. Fair play to Mozza, the team was dire when he arrived.

Mid February/ start of March cannot come fast enough. ;)

hi, i play a 3-1-3-1-3 formation and i need your help, i am playing mcgeady in the attacking midfielder position but i don't no how to get the best out of him, can anyone recommend a role and duty please, also i can't get one of my strikers camara to score any hwlp with role and duty again for him aswell, cheers:thup:

I have become increasingly frustrated with my Celtic save and so I might be on a hiatus from this thread for a while as I begin an unemployed career save.

For some reason my team have become complacent, just don't seem interested and aren't creating chances for my strikers and then when they do the strikers can't score.

I should've left for United, Valencia or Everton when I had the chance ;)

Use bubba bay tunas teamtalks, its more than likely your team talks that are leading to a complacent side

Hey Bro, welcome to the Green & White World of Celtic. Personally i tried a narrow 4-4-2 not enough creativity for me so i played a wide 4-4-2 with two wingers in McGready & Mizuno and the dividens are roughly 3 goals a game.

each to their own style of play :)

Ergh, My whole damn first team bar Mizuno are on International Duty. Ergh, Bring on St. Mirren. :/

Robbie Keane - Complete Striker?

poacher...

33706847.jpg

great win my champions cup play off

well done mate

Ergh, My whole damn first team bar Mizuno are on International Duty. Ergh, Bring on St. Mirren. :/

Robbie Keane - Complete Striker?

Use bubba bay tunas teamtalks, its more than likely your team talks that are leading to a complacent side

each to their own style of play :)

poacher...

well done mate

'Each to their own style of play'

This sir is 100% true. Just moved above Rangers in my league, finally. Due to McGready, Mizuno, Zaki & McDonald.

Mcgready is just about right, 2nd highest paid player in the club etc Boruc lol!!

The pun was indeed intended. He's on 40,000 a year and he is asking for a bigger contract. Despite his awful early performances, but i have to say in the second half of the season he has deserved it. Celtics Steven Gerrard is about right.

The pun was indeed intended. He's on 40,000 a year and he is asking for a bigger contract. Despite his awful early performances, but i have to say in the second half of the season he has deserved it. Celtics Steven Gerrard is about right.

Hmmm i dunno about that, not always the greatest catalyst in our goals is he, sometimes mcgready is definitely right!!

Hello people

Started a save with Celtic and finished season 1 with a good double

I'm using 4-2-1-2-1 tactics

Premier:

Champions! Best attack and best defense

celtictable0910.png

Champions:

Won in Best Placed 3rd Qualifying Phase versus FC Twente (agg. 4-3)

Lost in Best Placed Playoff versus Lyon (agg. 2-3)

Euro:

Group K (1st Genoa, 2nd Celtic, 3rd Panathinaikos, 4th Dinamo)

1st K.O. we lost versus Toulouse (agg. 2-3)

League Cup:

Won versus Ross County home, won in penalty shootout versus Hearts away, lost in penalty shootout Semifinal versus Dundee United

Scottish Cup:

Champions!

Won versus Dunfermline away, Hearts home, Stirling away, Rangers in Semifinal (5-0)

celticscottishcupfinal0.png

Transfers:

celtictransfers0910.png

The board injected around £20M for transfers and I made 48 months offers

Total Spent £120M

Total Received £28.5M

Note: I know some values were high for players I bought, and some values were low for those I sold

3 Best performers:

Soldado - He is a monster! Soldado is very good striker, scored almost 70 goals in his 1st season

celticrobertosoldado.png

McGeady

Krivets

Rangers derby

When the season ended I got good news

Stadium expansion

I'm also manager of Cameroon and will fight for the World Cup now

Bums lol?? at least were getting paid our wages :p We dont need to sell to fund them hehe

Haha, haven't ya heard.. someone put Pompey on ebay :p I bidded, but was outbid :(

And I don't know, bums just come to my head.

Bet Keane will destroy the SPL!

Good season there mate well done - how did you convince samba and gordon to come to us ? :eek:

Thanks man

Well I had some £22M board injection

In december Blackburn accepted 48 months £14.75M for Samba. Then he asks £150k p/month wages but agreed Key Player status, £130k p/month and £300k signing on fee

The same with Gordon. Sunderland accepted 48 months £12.25M and I managed to offer Key Player status, £140k p/month plus £300k signing on fee

i know you shouldn't talk bout real life but did any of you guys watch 2ntes game.

seriously can't wait for 10.3 to come out. i fancy CL vitory(well maybe not) in season 1 if i can avoid arsenal 3rd time lucky. thining of a potential starting team of

boruc

misun hooiveld o'dea hinkel

n'guemo

brown mcgeady

kamara keane samaras

maybe make a few changes that team isnt as good as i thought. might keep more of the orginal squad this time. loovens will still be the first name out the door and probably fortune as well.

You playing them in the AMR/L positions?

KEANO KEANO :D :D Anyone else up at lenoxtown or park head last night?

I'll definitely be looking to start a Celtic game on the new patch. Finally gotten rid of a lot of the dead wood. Fair play to Mozza, the team was dire when he arrived.

Mid February/ start of March cannot come fast enough. ;)

Wouldn't have minded going but think he would have gone by the time I drove the 6 hours to get there lol.

And I don't know, bums just come to my head.

Thats definately not an image I want to see.

Im good mate and you? Im still on the Lyon one, im waiting for 10.3 before i go and start a new tic game, then ill kick this thread back into life big time :p

What about yourself, hows the family? Takes you 6 hours to get to Lennoxtown :eek: Takes me 35 minutes lol :D

Im good mate and you? Im still on the Lyon one, im waiting for 10.3 before i go and start a new tic game, then ill kick this thread back into life big time :p

What about yourself, hows the family? Takes you 6 hours to get to Lennoxtown :eek: Takes me 35 minutes lol :D

They are good thanks mate. Yeah thats what I am doing waiting for the new patch before I start a new game. Still doing my Celtic game but not been at it much recently. You wouldn't believe it but there is a Celtic supporters group up here (as far north of Scotland on the main land you can go) who are all season ticket holders. They usually leave about 3/4 in the morning so they are in the pub before the game.

They are good thanks mate. Yeah thats what I am doing waiting for the new patch before I start a new game. Still doing my Celtic game but not been at it much recently. You wouldn't believe it but there is a Celtic supporters group up here (as far north of Scotland on the main land you can go) who are all season ticket holders. They usually leave about 3/4 in the morning so they are in the pub before the game.

Haha thats class mate!!! Dedicated to the cause :D

When you gona get some game time next?

Archived