FM10 Official Olympique Lyonnais Thread - Allez L'OL

Lisandro Lopez

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you sold Govou? if not you could get 5 million for him

What role do you think would suit Luis Suarez when her arrives?

England have offered me the managers job dunno wether to take it and desert belgium.

EDIT: Sorry Purefun just accepted it.

Lyon have just moved to Decines-Charpieu

Just lost Chamakh for 2 months :(. That leaves me with just Lopez & Tafer up front.

Now i'm playing with two strikers that leaves me a bit short of options, but fortunately as i'm still in January I can hit the transfer market :)

I've resisted the option to spend big, despite having around £20m left in the budget. Instead i've brought in this promising Russian newgen, with a Coupe de la Ligue game next up i'm probably going to throw him straight in and see what happens.

26AndreyFedotov.png

26AndreyFedotov-2.png

I've already got Lopez tutoring him, and also have him learning the "place shots" ppm.

He looks really good and still has plenty of progression to make, really curious at how he will look in about two years time!!

Yeah, i'm hoping for big things from him :)

His technical stats are pretty much there already. Hopefully his mental stats will increase through Lopez tutoring him, and finally his physical stats should increase naturally with age.

Fingers crossed....

Well you can promote and use Tafer, Grenier and after a little while Kolo (the young polish LB in your youth).

-----------

Just spiced things up with St-Etienne - our biggest rivals - their manager Perrin :thdn: told we aren't ready to be champions, I answered he still has everything to learn. Payback. :cool:

Well you can promote and use Tafer, Grenier and after a little while Kolo (the young polish LB in your youth).

Having recalled Tafer from his loan at ESTAC (where he banged in the goals for fun), i've used him a fair bit. He just doesn't seem to performing at the moment. That's why i'm going to start with the regen straight away and use Tafer from the bench.

Grenier may struggle to get much of a look-in for me at the moment, as my four first team wingers are all reasonably young (Gourcuff, Ederson, Pjanic & Bastos).

I'm hoping for big things from Kolo. I'm considering using him as back-up to Aly Cissokho next season (2011/2012).

Just spiced things up with St-Etienne - our biggest rivals - their manager Perrin :thdn: told we aren't ready to be champions, I answered he still has everything to learn. Payback. :cool:

Hope it doesn't back fire on you ;)

Grenier is a starter for me in league games tbh.

----

It didn't, won at St-Etienne, winner scored by yes you guessed right GOMIS. :D

Gomis was rubbish for me in the first season :(.

I tried to sell him, but couldn't get rid of him. Hence he's out on loan at OM, where he can't score for toffee.

Aly Cissokho *bows*

He's just class, really like him. I'll post my squad up in a bit to see what you guys think.

I wasn't impressed with him at first, which was why I brought in Bocchetti to play DL.

However he has now made the DL spot his own, and Bocchetti is therefore now forming a brick-wall of a partnership with Mexes :cool:

Gomis has six goals in eight games for me. Use rotation as you know.

The sexy one has nine in nine.

---

First of november now (finally) board decided to give me some extra money : 10,5 mil euro, so I now have 17,5 mil euro. AMR and DC are priority.

Gomis has six goals in eight games for me. Use rotation as you know.

The sexy one has nine in nine.

---

First of november now (finally) board decided to give me some extra money : 10,5 mil euro, so I now have 17,5 mil euro. AMR and DC are priority.

Must be a standard thing, as that's the same date I got my cash injection.

I like the way they wait until the transfer window is shut :mad:

I suppose at least you can sign one player from France. Go for Yoann Gourcuff, he's been amazing for me :thup:

EDIT: Just noticed i've made post number "666". Contrary to popular belief i'm not the devil ;)

Must be a standard thing, as that's the same date I got my cash injection.

I like the way they wait until the transfer window is shut :mad:

I suppose at least you can sign one player from France. Go for Yoann Gourcuff, he's been amazing for me :thup:

EDIT: Just noticed i've made post number "666". Contrary to popular belief i'm not the devil ;)

Nah going for Feghouli probably.

And you are an angel mate. Massive ;).

slakey

I would switch Makoun and Toulalan tbh. And maybe make Bodmer in a defensive role then. Or put Makoun in Bodmers place and make Makoun defensive minded. At least untick Toulalon defensive thing imo.

Bodmer is the DM and Toulalan the CM.

EDIT: I changed Makoun and Bodmer around, Makoun is now the DM, with the Defend duty. Toulalan now has the Duty of attack along with Pjanic, and Bodmer is in CM with the Duty of support.

Sounds great to me. :thup:

-----

Those longshots are killing me. So unrealistic. :(

Just lost to Milan 2-3, 3 long shots.

But seeing that Olympiakos only had a draw I got through to the next round.

About 75-80% of the goals against me are longshots. :thup:

Okay I just brought some youth, okay Annan is 23 but still

Anthony Annan - Genie Scout says he has the potential to be as good as Essien :D

aa.jpg

Unsure what to train him as, he's a natural DM and a natural CM... Should I train him as a DM or a CM?

-------------------

Andrej Kramaric - Genie Scout says he has the potential to be as good as Rooney :D

I've loaned out the best players in the reserve squad, Tafer has gone on a season long loan to Barcelona, hopefully he can learn some stuff from the best :)

Those longshots are killing me. So unrealistic. :(

Tell me about it :mad:

Okay I just brought some youth, okay Annan is 23 but still

I've loaned out the best players in the reserve squad, Tafer has gone on a season long loan to Barcelona, hopefully he can learn some stuff from the best :)

He won't play at Barca mate. Recall him.

Annan's a good player. Definately a DM rather than CM :thup:

Have to agree with Purefun about Tafer.

If you have all of the French leagues loaded then leave him in the reserves and he will be playing regular league football. Providing you also have a decent coaching set-up he will improve far better than he would at Barcelona.

If you haven't already, I would ask the board to upgrade the Training & Youth facilities.

I'm pretty much the same.

I've done the Bayern thread this year, so i'm flicking between Lyon & Bayern saves.

i must admit though i am playing more Man Utd then Lyon only due to the fact that for once i have actually created a fairly decent tactic with them, while at Lyon i was angered due to everyone but seemingly scoring long shots against me so i put that on the backburner

Suarez has just joined me on a free unfortunately he was injured when he joined me and hes out for two week. :( Still trying to offload Gomis to reduce the wage bill.

Last time I checked Avion is not in Poland? :p

I thought he was polish too :D But just checked and your right.

Thats reduced my wage bill by 40k got rid of Gomis also someone came and unsettled Fellaini bid for him he accepted their contract and they pull because they have set their sights on other targets what sods oh well at least ac are going to give me 17 million ror him

Thats reduced my wage bill by 40k got rid of Gomis also someone came and unsettled Fellaini bid for him he accepted their contract and they pull because they have set their sights on other targets what sods oh well at least ac are going to give me 17 million ror him

IS he sold or not?

----

Spike

Also going for Chamakh, in January on a free. :cool: Although Gomis is performing well. Maybe changing my tactic so going to hamster players. :D

IS he sold or not?

----

Spike

Also going for Chamakh, in January on a free. :cool: Although Gomis is performing well. Maybe changing my tactic so going to hamster players. :D

I hope you have better luck than me with that. I was ready to sign him on a free but he signed a new contract on 30th December, 2 days before I could approach him :mad:. Ended up paying out £12m, although that's still not too bad to be honest.

The same happened with Ivan Rakitic this season. I was all ready to sign him on a free but he signed a new contract on 30th December.

Have you signed Bocchetti? I checked my game and he cost me £11.5m :thup:

Archived