FM10 Official Olympique Lyonnais Thread - Allez L'OL

Lisandro Lopez

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking I need to cut down on the amount of players in my squad. Any recommendations?

GK: Lloris, Ayite

RB: Azpilicueta, Gassama, Milekic

LB: Cissokho, Perez, Gassama

CB: Fazio, Sakho, Geromel, Agnaou

DM: Toulalan, Gonalons, Sandro, Sissoko

MC: Sissoko, Sandro, Mehamha

MC: Pjanic, Grenier, Gourcuff

RW: Alexis, Remy, Pesenti, Pied

LW: Gourcuff, Jovetic, Pied, Kakuta

ST: Lisandro, Remy, Tafer, Belfodil

Tafer too good to be loaned out that's why! More than likely down to what Tafer considers a wise move at this point; Tours FC doesn't quite fit that.

Pandev deep lying forward perhaps?

I know he's too good but he doenst start so I felt that would be his best move. I'll experiment with Pandev in the coming 2 months and see how he fits in the system the best :thup:

If you want to loan him out try a team in the top tier of their respected league, doesn't have to be a quality team just a team to ensure he plays etc.

I tried that with Mehamha at Atalanta but he only started 5 times + a handful of sub appearances. I guess i'll play him [Tafer] in the cups

Mehamha and Pied perhaps?

Yeah I thought you'd say that. I want to keep the academy boys though, if they can do a job. Tbh I think it's goodbye Kakuta - I rate Pied above him anyway, regardless of being homegrown. Mehamha I might get rid of, it would be a sad day though.

Btw, what do you think to Agnaou? Pretty special I think, and he's come through from the academy :cool:

Guys, what do you think is the best role for Pandev?

Oh, and Belfodil and Pied chose to play in the CFA for Evian yet Tafer refuses to go on loan to Tours - any reason as to why?

I loaned Mehamha out to Braga second season and Feyenoord third season and he was a lynchpin for both teams.

Tafer I didn't loan out, he was a key squad member from the start!

Belfodil gets 4 goals in a French Cup demolition of some team I've never heard of, Pesenti gets two and Grenier, Agnaou and Kakuta add the others. I love those games.

Federico Fazio has cracked under the constant pressure of Barcelona attention and has come out saying he wants to move :(

Really don't know what to do, as he's been one of my top players this season and is an automatic pick for the big games, but I really don't like playing players that don't want to play for the club.

So far so good. Lisandro = Goals (7 in 7) Pjanic = genius (avg rating 7.8 from 6 starts). 5 league wins from 5.

CL group should be do-able. Bayern will be very tough, but I should get the better of Dinamo Kiev and Levski.

None of you seem to like Govou and I'm not sure why, I know its early days but he's been quality so far at AMR as Inside forward/attack.

Joe: sell. I never keep players that don't want to be there

Right well good start to the season lads, spent 77 mil recieved summit like 52 mil, so far won the FCT, Top of the league after 6 games scoring 21 goals and conceeding just 3:)

Won my first CL game in the groups against Roma 3-1 away at Olimpico, Other opponents are Galataasaray and Rubin, so it should be comfy, and hopefully group toppers.

My players are now playing the way i want them to, passing well, and scoring well, average pass rating is at a minimum 75-80% all other stats averaging high - so odds still on for a good season - will post transfers 2morrow, peace out dudes :D

Joe: sell. I never keep players that don't want to be there

He's so good though :( I'll have to consider it, but it's not affecting his morale, and it's only a slight concern atm. I'll see how it develops because I think he's the best defender in the game atm.

Yeah he does!

Have all those regens come from your youth team?

No, only Agnaou has out of those. I bought Ayite from a Togan (?) team, Perez from Sevilla, Milekic from Dinamo NK and Pesenti from Cagliari.

I've got a few decent looking regens that have come from the academy, none apart from Agnaou are first-team worthy yet though. I think I actually consider him my third choice centre back now tbh, ahead of Geromel :cool:

How many of u have implemented the corner cheat into your formation?, i wont lie im currently using it - just about to change it though so, its back to my original corner strategy - scored 36 goals in all comps and 26 were from open play, so going to see if that changes drastically or not

How many of u have implemented the corner cheat into your formation?, i wont lie im currently using it - just about to change it though so, its back to my original corner strategy - scored 36 goals in all comps and 26 were from open play, so going to see if that changes drastically or not

What corner cheat? My corner settings are on default

He wont be so :cool: if he cocks up
He is way too :cool: to cock up
No one is too :cool: once they say they want to leave. Well in my team anyway.

No cocks ups as of yet, and the transfer window is now closed, so he'll be staying for the time being at least.

:thdn: Get out...

Just started a game with OL.

Gosh some of the wages are way too extortionate

71,000 for bastos ? he'll be gone at the end of the season

65,000 for a backup striker

48,000 for a 32 year old center half

and then govou too who i got rid of straight away tbh

only really signed luca modric for 27 million so far

may invest in a couple of ch's and shaun maloney as back up :)

Not really extortionate when you compare it to Chelsea, Internazionale, Barcelona etc. Actually I found most of the wages to fairly reasonable, barring a few exceptions.

Good signing of Modric. What kind of formation will you be using?

Haha Joe, no surreeee - im sure alot use it, although its changed now :D

Only the cheating scum ;)

My boys smash PSG without conceding for the 9th time in a row to extend my winning streak to 16 games. Absolutely flying right now :cool:

Not really extortionate when you compare it to Chelsea, Internazionale, Barcelona etc. Actually I found most of the wages to fairly reasonable, barring a few exceptions.

Good signing of Modric. What kind of formation will you be using?

Only the cheating scum ;)

My boys smash PSG without conceding for the 9th time in a row to extend my winning streak to 16 games. Absolutely flying right now :cool:

Yeah but extortionate to me:D i normally play with celtic.

I'll be using a 4-2-3-1 trying to get Modric to play a Messi role but on the left instead of the right and the same with Bastos although i'll look to replace him with someone who fills it better at the end of the season. perhaps Hazard

I'm on 10.3 also. Just coming up to the mid point in season 2. Might post a wee mid-season review later on.

That reminds me, I planned to do a little mid-season.

End of January Update - Season 4

Ligue 1

All is going well at the moment, after 22 games played I have 58 points, which is 10 points clear of 2nd place Monaco, with a game in hand. Scored 59 and conceded 10. My losses have come against St. Etienne and Bordeaux, with a draw at Le Mans.

Probably just gonna ease off on the league, and try and make sure I win the cups and see how far I can go in Europe.

Champions League

Won the group comfortably again, facing Juventus, Rubin Kazan and Galatasaray.

Rubin 1-1 OL - Lisandro

OL 1-0 Gala - Jovetic

OL 2-0 Juve - Jovetic (2)

Juventus 1-1 OL - Pjanic

OL 1-0 Rubin - Pjanic

Gala 1-2 OL - Jovetic (2)

So no comfortable wins, but wins nonetheless. I face Inter in the 1st KO Round, which should challenging as they've built a good squad, including Zapata, Angel, Cassano, and Coutinho looks brilliant.

Coupe de la Ligue

In the final of this after beating AS Beauvais Oise 2-0 (Remy twice), Bordeaux 3-0 (Gourcuff hattrick) and Paris 2-0 (Remy and Lisandro). Will play Marseille in the final.

Coupe de France

Smashed Vauban-Strasbourg 9-0 with my reserves, and beat Sochaux 3-0 (Pesenti twice and Belfodil), but scored all 3 in extra time. Will play SM Caen in the 11th Round.

That's pretty much it, I've had no transfer activity over January, except for a couple of loans going out. The next three months is the important bit.

How come, whats going down at the Gerland then?

Naw, we're doing well. Bit of a lack of goals though tbh, but Tafer and Lisandro have suffered lots of injuries. We drew a number of early games and were in the bottom half for a while but its came together since and we're comfy at the top now.

Two league games to go to reach the mid point in the season and I'll follow joe's lead with an update.

Archived