FM10 Official Olympique Lyonnais Thread - Allez L'OL

Lisandro Lopez

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
terribly injury prone though isn't he?

I seem to remember him playing often enough in my Celtic game. Played 15-20 games til Jan then sold him to Porto for 5m. He's free and you are a short of DC's. A potentially injured Andrade + Current Squad is surely better than just your current squad.

I seem to remember him playing often enough in my Celtic game. Played 15-20 games til Jan then sold him to Porto for 5m. He's free and you are a short of DC's. A potentially injured Andrade + Current Squad is surely better than just your current squad.

have offered him a 2 year contract and he would be decent back up to Regin & Bodmer if he chooses to sign

If you are lucky by January Porto will give you 5m for him and you could buy Kryvtsov + more :)

Just conceded another late equalizer. Annoyingly the cross came from the side my fullback was injured, and despite it being 3-4mins after the injury occurred, my substitution didn't take place until after the goal was scored. The last late equalizer I conceded was from an offside goal.

Thanks to both those instances I am not 6 points behind Marsielle after 17 games. A fact that might be okay except for that fact that I haven't lost a single game in the league this season. It's nothing short of disgusting. And nobody I can bring in to help either.

Ari Gold- Just after i told you that i went out of the europa league my game decided to crash. After rebooting I tweaked my tactic and went on to the final and beat atletico madrid 3-0.

Nice :thup: Did you get much of a reputation boost (club or manager) for doing this?

Just lost my first league game of the season, Again at home. Now 9 points behind Marsielle after 18 games, despite that being my first loss. Absolutely ridiculous. Just about ready to give up and try a Liverpool game. Can't improve my squad at all and despite having an inferior squad my big rivals somehow win every game and the CL.

Will ship off Lopez and Vargas and look to bring someone in in January, but if that fails I think it's curtains.

Heres the transfers from my first season

First Season Transfers

End of Second Season

Transfers

Ligue 1 Winners

French Cup Winners

Europa League Winners

French Champions Trophy Winners

I lost in the 4th round of the Coupa De La Ligue 2-1 Lille.

Dzeko was my top scorer with 42 goals in 52 apps followed by Lisandro with 28 in 24.

Dzeko was also the best player averaging 7.38 with again Lisandro second with 7.23

Lost to Marsielle after Gassama gave away a penalty for holding a player who was running away from goal. Made an 80m bid for Torres which he agreed to, but wasn't enough money. Despite winning the league last season it would seem my ultimatum has only resulted in me being fired :)

Lost to Marsielle after Gassama gave away a penalty for holding a player who was running away from goal. Made an 80m bid for Torres which he agreed to, but wasn't enough money. Despite winning the league last season it would seem my ultimatum has only resulted in me being fired :)

Are you gonna start again?

Are you gonna start again?

As Liverpool, yes. Will try something with box to box midfielders.

Quite frankly I found the Lyon game turned ridiculous. I had 4-5 players (Lloris, Di Maria, Vukcevic, Toulalan, Makoun) all want to leave to bigger clubs when Bayern etc. made offers. After 17 rounds my undefeated team was 6 points behind CL winning Marseille, whose players nobody was chasing. If I'm going to be at a club where my players get unsettled just because another team comes along, it would want to be in a league where I wouldn't be 2 games behind after being undefeated.

Heres the transfers from my first season

First Season Transfers

End of Second Season

Transfers

Ligue 1 Winners

French Cup Winners

Europa League Winners

French Champions Trophy Winners

I lost in the 4th round of the Coupa De La Ligue 2-1 Lille.

Dzeko was my top scorer with 42 goals in 52 apps followed by Lisandro with 28 in 24.

Dzeko was also the best player averaging 7.38 with again Lisandro second with 7.23

Congrats with your season batty1. :thup:

Ath Madrid in the qualifying round of CL

Europa league here i come

You will beat them. :thup:

---

Let us play spot the ref having a shocking game shall we?

Refhavingashocker.jpg

Note: Lyon stats on the left, Nice stats on the right

No yellows to Nice despite Lisandro being hacked down three times when clean through? Cris got a yellow for a push when he was attacking the corner and Toulalan got a yellow inside the first minute for shirt pulling. But no yellows for Nice, look at the foul count ffs? :D

Happens to me alot of the time especially from players who have rubbish stats for longshots a right pain in the ass

thats because SI know they ****ed up (they have said that they know the long shots are broken) and are trying to fix it for the next patch

EDIT : Also defending aswell

to be fair the whole game is bugged

Your not wrong Fellaini, Defour etc and Lukaku. Jelle Van Damme and nicolas lombaerts are free agents!

EDIT:Just had a look at the european championship qualifying group After 8 games belgium are top on gd, England are 5th :eek:

Archived