FM10 Official Olympique Lyonnais Thread - Allez L'OL

Lisandro Lopez

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww cool thats pretty neat :thup:

Jack, why did you have to start already :(

Not playing tonight though.

Just won 6 - 0 againt Le Mans (A) for my first Ligue 1 match :) Do you have a lot of injured too in that version (10.3)?

The only injury I've had so far is Lloris with a bust hand.

Lol tbf i did think you were havering, because a belgian, a jordie, frenchy, dutch and another belgian all meeting to colloborate on changes there making to the database, i thought id let you have your moment :)

You`ll be the bain of my existence at times wont you, you evil man :rolleyes:

1st team hes in, well considering im in my celtic one atm and i had a swatch - have a look at ahmed soukouna from toulouse - could be decent with training?

Will do mate, maybe I haven't noticed Braaten because Govou is doing wonders for my side.

Well I've been very busy in the last couple of weeks and have only just got around to getting my fifth season incharge of Lyon underway. Here's a link to my last end of season review.

As always with my start of season updates the transfer window has been passed, and I have played up to my opening Champions League group game, which is Tuesday 17th September.

I hope those of you who do read this enjoy it.

Transfer Activity

The transfer window was very busy this summer, in terms of sale atleast. Altogether I raised £72million from player sales, and only spent £28million. Most of that went on one player, while £3.5million went on a youngster. As for the sales, a few established players left, bust also reserve/younger players.

Players Out;

Johan Djourou - £12.75million - Milan

Bafetimbi Gomis - £12million (paid over 6 moths) - Lille

Laurent Koscielny - £10million - Atletico Madrid

Lukman Haruna - £10million - Werder Bremen

Alper Evren (Regen) - £9.25million - Atalanta

Ayman Said (Regen) - £4.5million - AZ Alkmaar

Dudu - £4million - Catania (Lyon have a buy-back clause of £6.5million)

Thimothee Kolodzieczak - £3.5million - Reggina

Laurent Castel (Regen) - £2.2million - Boulogne

Abdelkader Bouhila (Regen) - £1.7million - Bologna

Anthony Lopes - £1million - Sporting Lisbon

Claude Jouan - £650k (plus 50% of next sale) - Catania

Andre and Misael - Loan - Le Havre

Abdelaziz Ameur and Richard Madlala - Loan - Caen

Jeremy Frick, Theo Defourny, Luis Gutierrez - Released

A super fee for Djourou, who had cost me less than £3million and only appeared in 17 games last term.

Bafetimbi Gomis had a solid season last term, but with the signing of a new striker and my younger guys now all atleast 20, space had to be made, and Lisandro sure wasn't going to be sold! He was a good servant, scoring 71 goals in his four seasons with the club.

As I said in my update at the end of last season, Koscielny was injured far too much. The fee was brilliant.

Lukman Haruna had just a single season with the club, playing in just 14 games. A great price for a man who joined on a free!

The fees I received for Alper Evren and Ayman Said were superb - neither of them ever appeared in the first team, but both had good seasons out on loan. The fee aswell for Kolodzieczak was very good considering he only played reserve team football last season.

Dudu was always very good for me, but was getting annoyed about not playing enough. I hope to resign him one day.

As with my other regens, the deals for Abdelkader Bouhila and Laurent Castel were decent as they had never appeared in the first team. They never developed as expected.

The two young goalkeepers sold (Jouan and Lopes) had never amounted to anything, but Jouan is still young, hence the sell-on clause.

The youngsters who are out on loan all look to be good enough players to progress into my squad in the future. First team experience is a must, but they wouldn't get that staying with me. So far they have all being starting for the clubs they are at.

Screenies loaned out players will be posted upon request

Players In;

Matias Defederico - £18million (£8million upfront, £10million over 24 months) - Lille

Darnel Situ - £6.5million - Napoli

Dmytro Omelchenko - £3.5million - Dinamo Kiev

Steven Defour - Free - Standard Liege

The price paid for Defederico looks over the top, and, well, it is I guess. But as I have said before, he won my over by his performances against my side last season.

Darnel Situ looks an excellent signing. I had tried before when he was Lens but they wouldn't let him go to me. Now he is mine, only 21, and has years ahead of him.

Young Omelchenko looks like he could turn into a cracking player. Apart from his jumping stat, he is awesome physically. For an 18 year old his technical and mental are decent and can only get better.

As for Steven Defour, when you get him on a free, there's not much more you can say.

First Team Squad

As has been said in the previous two seasons, my squad is too big. Once again a rotation policy will have to be in force in order to keep everybody happy at the club.

Goalkeepers;

1.Hugo Lloris

25.Gregory Coupet

30.Remy Vercoutre

Defenders;

2.Sebastien Corchia

3.Dodo

5.Mathieu Bodmer - Captain

6.Darnel Situ

20.Aly Cissokho

26.Alfred N'Diaye

32.Lamine Gassama

35.Nicolas Seguin

41.Maxime Gonalons

Midfielders;

4.Sofiane Feghouli

7.Michel Bastos - Out for 5 months with broken leg

8.Miralem Pjanic

19.Moussa Sissoko

21.Jano Ananidze

22.Clement Grenier

23.Steven Defour

24.Zezinho

28.Jeremy Toulalan - Vice captain

31.Said Mehamha

Attacking Midfielders/Forwards;

11.Loic Remy

14.Alexandre Lacazette

18.Matias Defederico

Strikers;

9.Lisandro Lopez

10.Romelu Lukaku

17.Ishak Belfodil

29.Yannis Tafer

Reserves/Youngsters;

15.Mats Rits

27.Segun Gueye*

33.Giannis Anastospoulos*

36.Sebastien Faure

47.Paul Pogba

*Regen - screenies will be posted if requested

I had started the season playing 4-4-2 mostly, but since the new patch has been implemented that may have to change depending how my existing tactics work with the ME.

The Season So Far

In our quest to win all seven trophies available to us this season, we, as always, began the season with the Champions Trophy. We faced Marseille again this season, but unlike last term when we played them off the park, we really struggled. An equaliser after 85mins was a rare high for us as the game went to penalties. Thankfully my lads kept their nerve, and we won by five penalties to four.

ChampionsTrophy v. Marseille

In the UEFA Super cup we faced a very stern test against Sevilla. As with the Champions Trophy we were pretty average, Lisandro inparticular. But managed to nick the win, this time with an 89th minute strike from Miralem Pjanic.

UEFA Super Cup v. Sevilla

So far in Ligue 1 we have only played four games due to our involvement in the Super Cup. But despite playing a game less than everyone else we are still sitting top of the league on goal difference. We have yet to be at our best, but beating Marseille 2-1 on the opening day was pleasing, as was the next result; a 2-0 win at Saint-Etienne.

Marseille (H) 2-1 (Lisandro, Own Goal)

Saint-Etienne (A) 2-0 (Remy, Pjanic)

Lens (H) 4-0 (Cissokho 2, Remy, Pjanic)

PSG (H) 3-1 (Lisandro 3)

Next up in the league is a trip to Lille, who finished last season in second place. A screenshot of the table will come after thirteen games or so.

After our second Champions League triumph last season, we were again amongst the top seeds for the draw for the group stages this term. We have been given what should be a fairly comfortable passage into the next round, but with a tough away trip or two.

Lyon

Bayern Munich

Dinamo Kiev

Hajduk Split

The games against Bayern could be tricky, as could the trip the Ukraine to face Kiev, but qualification to the next round should be achieved easily enough.

------------------------------------------------

The season is going well so far then with all our Ligue 1 games won, and two trophies collected. I'm delighted with the quality in with my squad, aswell as the blend of youth and experience.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome, and as always I apologise to those of you who would have preferred a short-ish update with more screenshots! I hope that this read wasn't too long for you.

Just lost Aguero for 5-6 months with a broken leg :( going along pretty well in season 4 now into march and way in front in the league. Tafer has made 2 starts and come off the bench 15 times scoring 10 goals with 7 assists haha talk about a super sub

He is great mate. He is making his international debut tonight. :cool: Going to watch it with our entire nation I think plus a scout from every topclub in the world it seems.

There is a magnificent belgian football thread in the football forum though, use that one next time. ;)

Archived