Why FM10 Isn't Realistic.

• Arsenal actually buy players
  • Newcastle don't sack their manager at the end of every month
  • Michael Owen can play more than 3 matches without getting injured again
  • Alex Ferguson doesn't complain about the ref whenever Man Utd don't win
  • Scotland qualifies for the Euro/World cup.
  • Commentary on the England games don't keep banging on about 1966
  • Liverpool are still a half decent side without Gerrard & Torres
  • Blackburn don't play their defenders upfront
  • Phil Brown isn't as orange as he should be ingame
  • Harry Redknapp isn't stealing players from portsmouth ingame
  • Foster doesn't make calamity mistakes in every game
  • England can not only score penalties, but win penalty shootouts!
  • Steven Gerrard doesn't have aggression 20 after his pub brawl
  • Stoke City are capable of playing short passing in the tactic wizard

These are obviously gamebreaking bugs, sort it out si!

The Stoke one is a stereotype, did you not see Irelands goal against Italy? Liam Lawrence - Stoke City; Glenn Whelan - Stoke City.

But quite frankly, there isn't anything that can emulate Phil Brown's orangeyness when Hull are doing well. Now they're doing poorly, he seems to be a bit pale and doesn't do as many press conferences with:

"Well Phil Brown thought Hull played a good game today, but Phil Brown is disappointed not to have all 3 points for Phil Brown's team Phil Brown FC who are now playing at the Phil Brown stadium in the city that belongs to Phil Brown and Paul Duffen"

The Stoke one is a stereotype, did you not see Irelands goal against Italy? Liam Lawrence - Stoke City; Glenn Whelan - Stoke City.

But quite frankly, there isn't anything that can emulate Phil Brown's orangeyness when Hull are doing well. Now they're doing poorly, he seems to be a bit pale and doesn't do as many press conferences with:

"Well Phil Brown thought Hull played a good game today, but Phil Brown is disappointed not to have all 3 points for Phil Brown's team Phil Brown FC who are now playing at the Phil Brown stadium in the city that belongs to Phil Brown and Paul Duffen"

I sense a disliking of Phil Brown :D. Dont worry, its a shared feeling.... only i couldn't write them on here without getting banned! :D

Ter is working on a new skin and media pack for when you are playing against Hull

The screen goes completely orange and the Beach Boys hit "Sloop John B" gets played on a continuous loop for the duration of the match

Not to mention there should be a glowing orange icon on 2D and man on 3D that runs around on the touchline with a huge mouthpiece that the bloke next to him also has lol.

If SI couldn't be sued, we could have had so many great features added to this game regarding personalities lol.

Not to mention there should be a glowing orange icon on 2D and man on 3D that runs around on the touchline with a huge mouthpiece that the bloke next to him also has lol.

If SI couldn't be sued, we could have had so many great features added to this game regarding personalities lol.

When you say huge mouthpiece, do you mean Brian Horton being his mouthpiece, Browns actual mouth being a huge mouthpiece, or them silly microhpone headsets they wear? :D

Maybe they should release a Hull FC version, following the Arsenal one, which comes with a free headset and severely limited media options.

They won't be releasing a Rugby version of FM! It may seem pedantic but it does bug us City fans when we get refered to as Hull FC. Hull FC play Rugby League, Hull City AFC play football. In Hull, the rugby team is FC, and the football team is City.

They won't be releasing a Rugby version of FM! It may seem pedantic but it does bug us City fans when we get refered to as Hull FC. Hull FC play Rugby League, Hull City AFC play football. In Hull, the rugby team is FC, and the football team is City.

I thought it was Hull City FC, Hull RFC and Hull KR.

My apologies. :D

I didn't realise any of them had H's in their name. :p

:thup::thup::thup::thup:

:D :D :D funny as hell

SO I take it you must be playing the Mighty Gunners. I also noticed that former Real Madrid coach Di Salvio wants to join the Arsenal as a first team coach, so I signed him up and he is awesome.

No, I'm actually playing Man City. But he's still touting himself around in the news (5 clubs in 2 weeks, including mine)

Maybe they should release a Hull FC version, following the Arsenal one, which comes with a free headset and severely limited media options.

And the ability to interact with yourself via the media.

Also comes with a free mirror.

All transfer rumours regarding big name players should also involve hull! So when Real Madrid sign David Villa in January for 50m or something you get the option to come out in the media and say "It was great for Phil Brown to be in the running with Real Madrid for the striker who isn't as famous as Phil Brown" could also come with your on-the-pitch teamtalk manual, and singing on the pitch like a madman.

It should also be a pre-requisite to be hull manager that you have to buy at least 2 - 4 incredibly injury prone players on large contracts.

If they do a Stoke version though, they should hand it to delap and just tell him which direction you live in, its going to arrive a hell of a lot quicker than it is with royal mail :D

It's funny you should say that, because I just saw this. Looks like there could be one released sometime soon ;)

It's funny you should say that, because I just saw this. Looks like there could be one released sometime soon ;)

Even though I support City and Phil Brown, I still thought that was hilarious! Cheers :D

but regardless, I'd say this thread has moved from it's original topic to Phil Brown bashing...

Archived