FM 2010 in Hong Kong

Download FM10 off steam. I don't think they'll sell it in HK or China (boxed) because I don't think it has a big FM fan base there

I've tried.

Here is what they say:

Sorry!

An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region :(

ANY HELP FROM SI GAMES???

I'm pretty sure they sell it boxed in Hong Kong. I recall seeing a thread about it a few weeks back, not so sure about China though.

I think the release will be the same but stores over there may get it later, not 100% sure on that though.

I'm pretty sure they sell it boxed in Hong Kong. I recall seeing a thread about it a few weeks back, not so sure about China though.

I think the release will be the same but stores over there may get it later, not 100% sure on that though.

What about downloading the game from Steam???

What about downloading the game from Steam???

There's a gaming shop on the second floor of Star House in Tsim Sha Tsui (Kowloon side of Hong Kong - in case you're in China) that will have the game on the proper release date. The shop is called TeamSoft. Also, on the first floor of the Wanchai Computer Centre on Hong Kong side, there's another good gaming shop that will also have the game available upon release. I can't remember the name of it though .. just walk on the right hand side as you enter the 1st floor.

Hope that helps :)

I am getting mine shipped to me in South Korea from the UK. I used to be abelt to go into Tokyo(when I lived there) and get it on release, alas maybe not in SK.

Why not buy it digitally and download it. It's quick and means you are not waiting ages to play the new game

Where in Korea are you ?

Hi, everyone!

Can anyone tell if FM 2010 will be released in Hong Kong or maybe in China?

I happen to live here but would like to buy the game as I am a big FM fan...

there is a store in Wanchai computer center from where I got a boxed copy of FM2009 on the first day of release last year.

Yep, you're best bet is Wanchai computer centre. I was there today and they said they'll be getting it in the next couple of weeks. Don't get it from PlayAsia.com though as i've purchased from them before and they take an age to deliver...atleast 4 weeks...depsite being on the same continent!

Archived