Fm 2008 - Frosinone - The new Chievo?

quote:

Falcao.

How good is he in 08 was just thinking of him on the 07 game last night and was wondering if he was worth a shot at Frosinone. Purefun if you could mayb post a screenie of him and how much he would cost i would be really gratefull mate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Falcao Season 2013-2014. He was 5 years at Sporting and now his second year at Fiorentina </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tanks Purefun will defo look in to sogning him if i need a new striker.

Hopey i got Felipe last season i need a partner for him no budget till end o season tho.

Ok just finished Jan transfer window and the season is again going better than i had thoght it would im 3rd or 4th in the league and in the semi finals of the coppa itaia although we did under preform in the Ueafa cup and went out in th group.

Tansfers In/Out

In Roberto Soldado for 2.5m nd Whilhemson

Seire A

In the league i am proforming way over expectation and i couldnt e happier

http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04032008105024sy7.png

Linking code copied to clipboard

Coppa Italia

In into the Semi Finals of the Coppa Itlia aainst Lazio i think after beating inter 6-5 in the last round.

Ueafa Cup

We got knocked out in the group stage as i had wanted to try and win this compitition i was bitterly disapointed.

My Squad

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04032008105651rl9.png

Okay so i need opinions please.

Well iv just finished my third seaon in charge of frosinone and what a hitoric year it has been for this smal club from Rome. We played european football for the first time n our history and got to the seni finals of the coppa italia loosing to local rivals Lazio. Finished the season in a lofty 4th place which shoulld mean champions league football.

Awards

Manager of the year

3rd Me

Top Scorer

Mirko Vucinic 3rd

Seire A

What a season couldnt have asked for more from my players but of corse thier will be changes.

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04032008173839ek8.png

Ueafa Cup

We never got going in this cup at all but we will bounce back and hopeully do well in the champions league next season.

Coppa Italia

we had a great run in the cup although we didnt get past the Semi Finals hopefully next season we can go one better and give the fans a day out in a major Final.

My Squad

http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04032008174210uh2.png

Have a look at my youths as i would like to know if they are ready for first team football.

Pio Crisi

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04032008174400wm7.png

Masamiliano Carlini

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04032008174522zh7.png

Alberto Paloschi

So how can i improve my squad as the only signing iv made so far for nextseason is

Sebastian Leto on a free from Liverpool.

Ok Joe you asked me for some advice so ia am going to give it to you.

1st sort out your defence i didnt do this an it cost me a lot of games i should have one.

2nd Put Pio Crisi on a good training shedule so he will develop.

3rd look through all the big teams in Italys youths and try loan themand put Baliotelli from Inter on your shortlist as the minute he turns pro Loan hin he will accept.

4th Roma are you perant club so try and exploit their excelent youth system.

5th on the first day go through the free/unatached list of players and try to sign as many of the golden oldies as you can as they are invaluable in seire B and keep looking in here throughout the season as there are some good players released. I missed out on a lot of players hopefully you wont. Defo sign Steve Marlet was great for me at amc and the brazilian striker Amoruso again quality for tjhat division.

6th prob the most important thing you will need is luck as i wa extremly lucky to get out of that devision but in my opinion the italian league is so tight that it is easier to avoid relegation in seire A than it is to get promoted from Seire B

Hope this helped good luck and it will be good to see another face around here.

Massimiliano Carlini:

I would give him some full cup games, and plently of “sub time†like last 20 mins of games etc, main problems with him are his pace and accerlation are not great. And his composure and finishing are only 12 I doubt he would improve much more as he is 23 now. But give him some time to prove himself by giving him some games but mostly sub appearances. But sadly I don’t think he will be that good of a player for your team.

Pio Crisci:

Again like Carlini give him some cup games and some sub appearances but I doubt he will be good enough for a first team slot. He should progress/improve a little more but I doubt by much. His anticipation is poor, and his technique, acceleration and first touch let him down. Certainly not going to be a aerial force either his heading and jumping are nothing but average. But give him some time, but I don’t think he is first team material yet.

Improvement on the team:

GK – Not sure how solid your goal keeper is.

DR – Hoyte, never found him to be that great so if you can find a better player it might be a good idea.

DL – No idea what he is like.

DC – Felipe is class.

DC – Mokeona, not sure what he is like he is the Blackburn guy right? Might look to find a better player than him. Have you had a look at Pichu Atienza?

AMR/AMC – Not sure how good this guys are, and I think you should move Luis Jimenz to AMC tbh I think he would be more effective. So maybe find do better AML and AMR?

Upfront you look fine, it’s hard to comment on some of your players as I don’t know what they are like statwise, but I tried mate

GL

I had a look at the squad and its massive. Lots of resevre players. Aswell what are the affects of a player being co-owned buy another team.

Thanks for the advice.

Aswell i would reccomend RBC a club in the second division in Holland. It's a similar challenge to managing frosinone.

@ Hopey tyhanx mate about your views on my squad

Gk; scouts raved about Mirante and i think he will be class.

Rb; Hoyte has been really solid for me will leave him for this season i think.

Cb; Have got Samba for next season so that should be good.

Lb; Rullo is just like having Oddo at right back.

Amr Lodi is class a young Semioli

Aml; jiminez is lethal

Amc; just got Diego from Roma for 9.5m listed by request so happy days.

@ Joe seddon

yes but some of the players are very good. you buy half of the players contract then in 2 years you do i blind bid to see who gets them.

Tanx mate but i dont like playing outside italy after this game might be someone like Avelino.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sir frosinone:

@ Hopey tyhanx mate about your views on my squad

Gk; scouts raved about Mirante and i think he will be class.

Rb; Hoyte has been really solid for me will leave him for this season i think.

Cb; Have got Samba for next season so that should be good.

Lb; Rullo is just like having Oddo at right back.

Amr Lodi is class a young Semioli

Aml; jiminez is lethal

Amc; just got Diego from Roma for 9.5m listed by request so happy days.

@ Joe seddon

yes but some of the players are very good. you buy half of the players contract then in 2 years you do i blind bid to see who gets them.

Tanx mate but i dont like playing outside italy after this game might be someone like Avelino. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some good buys there, look forward to your update icon_wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Very good preformences Sir Frosinone icon_smile.gif. Its also a very beautiful town and the logo reminds me of my roots; Prato, Tuscany icon_smile.gif

I will not try my luck with this club though. I am way tooooooooooo bad at making tactics. Though nice job guys icon14.gif

• 3 weeks later...

ok i have decided to go back to my Frosinone game as cant seem to get into any other for the last while although the only reason i give up on this is nobody else takes up the challange. well i come back to my game after just finishing the Jan 2011 window and it was a very busy window with two top notch strikers and cb comeing altough a cb goin out to a rival not me decision.

Transfers In/Out

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05202008235049kz6.png

Seire A

well its goin well with me 5 points ehind Milan and 2 behind Inter although i now think i have more fire power to catch the top two teams. i have changed my formation to a 3-4-3 and i hope it pays off.

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05202008235426kw4.png

Coppa Italia

Okay the cup is goin really well and i think this could well be the year i win a throphy for the Canarini as i have just knocked out Udinese 7-5 on agg and will now play Torino in t Semis, wish me luck.

Champons League

i got knocked out of the champions league in the goup stage although i came third so i will be in the Ueafa cup but i have drawn Liverpol so i will prob get battered.

My Squad

http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05202008235807fj2.png

So as usual opinionsand help wanted and appreciated.

I have just started a game in Italy as Cisco Roma manager and I have a quick question. As you have done so well in getting a club like this into Serie A and europe have you had any other clubs aprouch you to be there manager? IRL I would expect there to be big interest in a manager who has taken a club this far, just wondered if this is the case?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ignored post by mr_whitey posted 21 May 2008 14:46 Show Post </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd try both games (Cisco Roma and Frosinone) because they're both fun and addicting.

Think I may give this game a shot as I decided to have a game in Serie B, however I suck at any level (except with Milan icon_biggrin.gif and even if I say that I'm good as them, it's pretty arguable)...I also hate looking for bargains so I'm not sure if that's a game for me icon_biggrin.gif

And mate (Sir Frosinone)....How can you have so much luck in your side?...Getting Hamsik and Vucinic get transfer listed and some pretty good deals in every season icon_biggrin.gif... (Teach me your dealings technique icon_biggrin.gif)

*Will probably start the game tonight after I get bored (I always get bored) of my new Villarreal game icon_smile.gif

Archived