Sports Interactive Community
dafuge

Career Updates Forum Mini Updates Thread

league cup 3rd draw is against chelsea away beat scunthorpe 4-2 on pens after 3-3 draw

Congrats on the Scunny win, now I am wishing that you dont get battered by Chelsea!! Keep morale up :):thup:

Tough draw Luton!!

Downzie... Have a look on the loan list for a keeper, there should be a few decent ones. If not then have a look on free transfers for transfer listed keepers.

Congrats on the Scunny win, now I am wishing that you dont get battered by Chelsea!! Keep morale up :):thup:

thank you should of beaten scunthorpe better as they are in league 2

oh yeah Mexes just neted a hat trick vs Siena (heading in 2 far post corners, and scoring a pen from the spot) and is hence top scorer with 8 goals in 8 matches

oh yeah Mexes just neted a hat trick vs Siena (heading in 2 far post corners, and scoring a pen from the spot) and is hence top scorer with 8 goals in 8 matches

Nice one!!!! :thup: :thup: :thup:

people the time has come where i am going to have to say good night and i might see you here tomorrow

If this thread is still here then I will be here tomorrow!!

people the time has come where i am going to have to say good night and i might see you here tomorrow

Night mate!

In answer to the question of age.. I am 22.

I'm just about to start the 6th game of the season, we are top of the league now with 13 points.

COME ON YOU GREENY BOYS :D

oh my, Mexes bloody did it again, hat trick vs Genoa, in the same manner, if he keeps going at this rate he will soon break Luca Toni's record for most league goals, that have stod since my first session

current tactic in use can be found in this thread, post 51:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=213943

Haha Mexes is on fire!

We won that game 1-0. it was 0-0 for ageees, I made a few changes and the sub striker I brought on managed to get the winning goal on 82 minutes :D

Playing as Spurs and France in 2017, just beat WBA in the Carling Cup. Three straight scoreless draws in the league have me worried though...

Glad this thread is back :D and good morning all.

Well it's a transitional time for me with UTD atm, with Rio and Vidic leaving when their contracts expire in the summer, as will Ribery I think. Players just decline too quick and too early in FM10, but that's for a different thread. Anyway I have one hell of an English CB regen to replace Rio but not sure who to replace Vidic with, I would really like to get more English starting XI players in, but there is a lack of quality.

Im just starting my 4th season in Serie A with Messina. Finished 4th last season after my team took a huge downswing in the mid seson hence they all were upset and the harmony was wrecked. Played very well the late season and was only 2 points behind the runner up. Milan dominated and had 20p gap to others.

How ever I managed to win Champions League and was undefeated the whole triumph! That im very proud of. Oh and its year 2037. I have a brilliant team for this season after couple super purchases and if Ill win the Serie A, Im gona change the team again.

Im at work, playing FM. lol.

Morning all!!!

I did start a LLM last night but I can't seem to get into it so I might be starting a new again lol!! No Idea what I want to do though!!!

good result just need to repeat it through out the season

I will try and do that lol!! I am top at the moment with 5 Games played!!

Shall be joining this tonight as i continue my Roma save :)

Half way through my first season...got 0transfer budget but managed to sell a few players and have Cueff coming through in January!

Could some Kind mod change the thread title to (player naming) aswell?

Shall be joining this tonight as i continue my Roma save :)

Half way through my first season...got 0transfer budget but managed to sell a few players and have Cueff coming through in January!

Could some Kind mod change the thread title to (player naming) aswell?

We will look forward to seeing you on here later, we did say yesterday that we would like Player Naming in the thread name aswell, when a mod get's around to it I'm suer it will happen! :)

Here are my game's that I have played!!

fixx.jpg

Ngo Baheng FTW =p

Try and stick with that career mate :thup: I find it's much better to stick with 1 career rather than restarting all the time. I want to stick with my career no matter what happens. If I get sacked or we get relegated etc... Because it's exciting not knowing what club I might end up at if I leave FGR lol. I could go to an obscure Italian team or even a Welsh team :D

Ngo Baheng FTW =p

Try and stick with that career mate :thup: I find it's much better to stick with 1 career rather than restarting all the time. I want to stick with my career no matter what happens. If I get sacked or we get relegated etc... Because it's exciting not knowing what club I might end up at if I leave FGR lol. I could go to an obscure Italian team or even a Welsh team :D

Yeah I know :) I want to stick with this one I am enjoying :) But I fear it won't be long untill it all goes to pot and I have to work over everything again! But like I said I will stick with this!!

I know Ngo Baheng is performing fantastic I might try and get him for next season aswell if he carries on like this!!

79740279.jpg

This is Ngo Baheng :( hope it don't affect him while he is here with us!!

Edit: Andy give us a update on your season please!! :)

what season you on? Mines all newgens so no point mentioning names..

what season you on? Mines all newgens so no point mentioning names..

First one mate Ngo Baheng play's for Newcastle United and I have him on loan I just hope he doesn't turn against me and the team because he starts to think that he is to good!!

i will be doing an All-Nighter with my Bayern Munich save first season but 12 games winning streak

Good good keep it up then and drop in with updates when you want!! :)

Just got ripped to bit's by Kidderminster! They was all over me and it endded 3-0 to them!! They could of had around 6 if it wasn't for Marriott whom I was calling at the begining of my season!! What a shambles, I knew that there was going to be a rough patch around the corner!!

79740279.jpg

Well... played the 7th and 8th games of the season, lost 1-0 away to Hereford and just drew 1-1 at home with Barrow. We hit the bar twice though, should have won :mad:

So we are struggling a bit at the moment. 3rd in the league after 8 games but we should have won that one easily.

<script src='http://img19.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=57085723.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>57085723.png</noscript>

Came back from my loss to a 4-1 win against Stevenage :)

LOL I just bounced back from my defeat and draw to in 4-1 against Chelmsford at home :D

<script src='http://img19.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=57085723.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>57085723.png</noscript>

Well done mate see if you can keep it up :thup: :thup:

79740279.jpg

I think this is a bit of a bug, the player thinking he is to good to be loaned out from the club he is at loan to (since the ai still have him on loan list)