Career Updates Forum Mini Updates Thread

dafuge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone seen good regens come out of the Barca academy on their saves? I'm basing all of my transfer plans on what regens come out.

I saw them get a regen defender from their academy, DRC like Puyol and he was just as good to be honest. His name was Nogeurol or something like that, he was awesome

started a barca save yesterday night to run along my chelmsford game and boy was it fun. i just sat back took some coffee with me pitchside and the latest issue of 442 magazine and watched messi run rings around the opposition. 14games played 14won nedless to say i quit because i got bored and wasnt really feeling it!

Ive just had a quick scan through all the work you have put in and I've been inspired to do one myself (despite being halfway through the second season) :D

Wow! Good luck then dude and I look forward to reading it.

And I'm £6k over wage budget and have £4.5k to spend :(

I actually can't be bothered with a separate thread... too many fancy functions and features to get right.

How di I even get rid of it?

That's a shame. Perhaps just do a season review in your own way, making it simple?

I liked what you did.

Ah, so this is where you are all hiding! :D

I've decided to put the old Arsenal save on hold for a while and start up a new save in Holland; Sparta Rotterdam to be precise. I have yet to manage in Holland for any length of time in FM10 so better late than never.

My aims: become the best team in Holland and Europe (this is a given) with a squad that has 90% Dutch players, built around young 19 year old midfielder Kevin Strootman.

Can I ask a (slightly off-topic) question?

Do I swear too much, and does it bother anyone (admin included) even if it's censored?

I keep getting too easily agitated. :(

I'd prefer it if there was no swearing at all, censored or by avoiding the censor.

Ah, so this is where you are all hiding! :D

I've decided to put the old Arsenal save on hold for a while and start up a new save in Holland; Sparta Rotterdam to be precise. I have yet to manage in Holland for any length of time in FM10 so better late than never.

My aims: become the best team in Holland and Europe (this is a given) with a squad that has 90% Dutch players, built around young 19 year old midfielder Kevin Strootman.

Boooo! :p....

Archived