***The Official FM10 Achievements Thread***

Well I for one have been playing via Steam and have collected the following acheivements :D

• He's Signed!
  • Clean Sheet
  • Hat-trick
  • What A Goal!
  • Cup Glory!
  • Champions!
  • Team Performance
  • Parked The Bus
  • Star Man
  • Iron Curtain
  • Scoring Streak
  • Unbeatable!
  • The Boss
  • You're On Fire
  • First Victory
  • Splashing The Cash
  • Cash To Burn

This is the list and the percent is how many people have done it so far but it will go out of date soon I would imagine:

He's Signed!

Sign a player for your team 81.4%

Clean Sheet

Play a match without conceding a goal 79.4%

First Victory

You guided your team to victory in a competitive fixture79.0%

Hat-Trick

One of your players scored a hat-trick61.6%

Scoring Streak

Your team scored in 10 consecutive competitive matches53.0%

Unbeatable!

Your team was unbeaten in 10 consecutive competitive matches47.5%

What A Goal!

One of your players collected a goal of the month award38.4%

Top Of The Class

You won a manager of the month award36.5%

Team Performance

Five of your players were named in a team of the week36.4%

Star Man

One of your players was selected in the Team Of The Year26.8%

Parked The Bus

Your team didn't concede a goal in 5 consecutive league games22.8%

Splashing The Cash

You bought a player for £30 million or more22.6%

The Boss

You won the Manager Of The Year award20.8%

Unstoppable Force

Your team scored the most league goals over an entire season19.6%

Champions!

You won the top league in a nation17.2%

You're On Fire

You won 10 consecutive competitive matches16.0%

Goal Machine

Your player was the top league goalscorer over an entire season15.3%

International Superstar

One of your players was selected in the World Cup Best XI14.3%

Cup Glory!

You won a top domestic cup12.7%

Iron Curtain

Your team conceded the least league goals over an entire season12.1%

You're Up!

Guide your team to promotion in a domestic league12.0%

Comeback King!

You won a match after being 2 or more goals down at half-time11.7%

Cash To Burn

You sold a player for £30 million or more11.3%

National Service

You were offered a job in international management10.2%

Super Cup Glory

You won a continental cup competition7.5%

Best In Europe

Your player won the European Player Of The Year award5.9%

Superb Strike

Your player collected a goal of the season award5.7%

Do The Double

You won a nations top league and cup competitions in the same season4.0%

Best In The World

Your player won the World Player Of The Year award3.6%

Invincible!

Your team played the entire season without losing a league game2.7%

Golden Boot

Your player was the top scorer at a World Cup2.5%

Double Hat-Trick

One of your players scored 6 or more goals2.4%

All Around The World

You qualified for the World Cup2.1%

Domination

You have won 3 consecutive top division league titles1.5%

Best In The Business

You have won the Manager Of The Month award 10 times1.3%

Loyalty Card

You stayed at one club for 5 seasons1.2%

Qualified

You qualified for an international competition1.1%

Parked The Tank

Your team didn't concede a goal in 10 consecutive competitive matches1.1%

On Top Of The World

You have won the World Cup0.9%

Legend

You have won the Manager Of The Year award 5 times0.7%

World Renowned

You have made it into the worldwide hall of fame0.6%

Highlight Reel

Your players have collected 10 goal of the month awards0.6%

Freedom Of The Country

You have won an international championship0.5%

Cup Streak

You won 5 different cup competitions0.4%

Trophy Hoarder

You have won 20 cup competitions0.2%

The Greatest

You have become the greatest manager of all-time!0.1%

Confederations Winner

You have won the Confederations Cup0.1%

Part Of The Furniture

You have stayed at one club for 10 seasons0.1%

Champions Streak

You won 5 different league competitions0.1%

French Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in France0.0%

Italian Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Italy0.0%

Brazilian Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Brazil0.0%

Spanish Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Spain0.0%

Scottish Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Scotland0.0%

The Professor

You have gained at least 75% scouting knowledge for your club0.0%

Value For Money

Congratulations! You have played Football Manager for 30 seasons0.0%

Well Travelled

You won 5 different top league competitions0.0%

Continental King

You won a continental cup on 3 different continents0.0%

Club Legend

You have stayed at one club for 20 seasons0.0%

English Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in England0.0%

After 2 seasons as manager of Burnley (Relegation followed by the Championship title), I have completed 11/60:

• He's Signed!
  • Clean Sheet
  • Hat-trick
  • Top of the Class
  • You're Up
  • Comeback King
  • Star Man
  • Iron Curtain
  • Scoring Streak
  • The Boss
  • First Victory

Achievements will probably be hard to come by next season back in the Premier.

Currently have 16/60 and sixth season in...

What is interesting to me is how some people haven't achieved some of the real basic achievements. For example according to the Steam stats

81.6% of people have achieved 'He's signed'. That mean 18.4% of FM players playing via Steam have not bought a single new player

20.4% have not achieved 'Clean Sheet' - playing a single game without conceding a goal

20.6% have not achieved First Victory - winning a single game

38% have not achieved Hat-Trick

46.5% have not managed Scoring Streak - scoring a goal in 10 consecutive matches

61% have not achieved a 'goal of the month'

63.1% have not received a manager of the month award

And only 1.3% have managed to stay with the same club for five consecutive season - thus winning the Loyalty Card

Now these ones are a bit tougher - but I am still surprised by how little people have achieved them...

0.1% - The Greatest -You have become the greatest manager of all-time!

0.1% - Confederations Winner - You have won the Confederations Cup

0.1% - Part Of The Furniture - You have stayed at one club for 10 seasons

However this one seems to have been achieved by too many:

2.8 % - Invincible -Your team played the entire season without losing a league game

I can't see that happening in any of the English leagues - without heavy editing - but is probably more achievable in some of the smaller leagues around the world

Currently have 16/60 and sixth season in...

What is interesting to me is how some people haven't achieved some of the real basic achievements. For example according to the Steam stats

81.6% of people have achieved 'He's signed'. That mean 18.4% of FM players playing via Steam have not bought a single new player

20.4% have not achieved 'Clean Sheet' - playing a single game without conceding a goal

20.6% have not achieved First Victory - winning a single game

38% have not achieved Hat-Trick

46.5% have not managed Scoring Streak - scoring a goal in 10 consecutive matches

61% have not achieved a 'goal of the month'

63.1% have not received a manager of the month award

And only 1.3% have managed to stay with the same club for five consecutive season - thus winning the Loyalty Card

Now these ones are a bit tougher - but I am still surprised by how little people have achieved them...

0.1% - The Greatest -You have become the greatest manager of all-time!

0.1% - Confederations Winner - You have won the Confederations Cup

0.1% - Part Of The Furniture - You have stayed at one club for 10 seasons

However this one seems to have been achieved by too many:

2.8 % - Invincible -Your team played the entire season without losing a league game

I can't see that happening in any of the English leagues - without heavy editing - but is probably more achievable in some of the smaller leagues around the world

Interesting post! Also interesting, I have an achievement which 0.0% (according to my panel in Steam) of all players have! Not quite sure how that one works?!

Also, seems to take quite a while for some achievements to show up. I won the Premier LEague and FA Cup last season, and am about to finish the following season, yet Steam hasn't given me the "Do the Double" award?!

Should be in line for a few at the end of this season though, am still unbeaten after 34 games, and its my 10th in charge, so we will see what happens...

The following are, according to Steam, still up for grabs (0.0%).

French Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in France

Italian Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Italy

Brazilian Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Brazil

Spanish Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Spain

Scottish Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Scotland

The Professor

You have gained at least 75% scouting knowledge for your club

Value For Money

Congratulations! You have played Football Manager for 30 seasons

Well Travelled

You won 5 different top league competitions

Continental King

You won a continental cup on 3 different continents

Club Legend

You have stayed at one club for 20 seasons

English Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in England

Interesting post! Also interesting, I have an achievement which 0.0% (according to my panel in Steam) of all players have! Not quite sure how that one works?!

Probably the high number of people playing it haven't done it meaning that you are part of a percentage that is too small to register.

• 2 weeks later...

So anybody here knows how to get the French hero achievement? I've won promotion from French national (D3) to League 1 but it does not unlock. The game does not let me start a game as a CFA team however. When you set up a new game with CFA as lowest playable league, the CFA option is grayed out when you try to pick a team.

Nice thread, but I am VERY surprised that nobody is comparing this to the FML achieves some of which should be in FM2010

That and FML achieves are tiered which means completing one unlocks the next, FM2010 desperately needs to tier achieves and add newer ones....like create a custom cup or win a custom made competition, just certain things (like features that are missing like become Chairman or do your own consortium takeover bid)....achieve X attendance or X number of sold out games, or build a new stadium

Championship Manager Online's achieve system should also be compared....as that one is about as in-depth as it gets....2010 must learn!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The year is 2024; after 5 glory laden years at Man City I decided to put my mangerial whits to the test by taking over my beloved Sheffield Wednesday. Alan Pardew had well and truly worked his magic on the beleaguered Owls, testing the patience of Mr. Strafford and eventually getting the sack after turning us into a lower mid-table league one side.

Taking the reigns in mid December of 2015, I managed to scrape promotion via a penalty shoot out in the play-offs. I then went on to win the Championship the following season, surviving a slight late surge from QPR and eventually taking the title on the final day by just the one point.

Years of hard toil followed in the PL. We began by narrowly scraping survival via a 17th placed finish; then it was mid table mediocrity. This continued for a couple of years and when it looked like I couldn't take the team any further, the monotiny was broken by an almost unfathomable FA Cup triumph.

The EURO Cup campaign was harsh on my small squad and we fell at the first knockout stage to Lyon. As the years progressed and I began to replace stop gap solutions (ageing freebies and out of contract players - Gourcuff, Kaka, Sneijder... to name but a few) - with talented youngsters and more than a few experienced pros at the top of their games (most notably from Brazil), our progression up the league began.

Four years of consistently finishing in the top four followed, but I couldn't seem to knock my former club, Man City, off their perch (they had won 10 consecutive PL titles by this stage and were also 4 time CL winners).

I knew that a lot of this was down to the constant in and outs at Hillsborough, but I knew the turnover of playing staff was vital to our survival amongst the heavyweights of the English leagues.

Finally during the Summer of 2023, after a disappointing 3rd placed finish the previous season, I felt contented with my squad. Well... just about. I stumped up £25m for a Spanish goalkeeper from Betis (incidentally, one I had signed for only 500k during my Man City days) and was confident that I had finally built a side capable of breaking the Citizens monopoly over English football.

Finally everything seemed to click into place and whilst the ageing City began to falter, where they had once been so prolifc, there was no such problems for my side.

We won the title at a canter - by 18 points and also beat City 3-2 in the FA Cup final. Having beaten Porto, Barcelona (5-0 at Hillsborough, lost 2-1 at the Nou Camp) and Benfica, we faced a slightly anti-climactic Champions League final against Lyon, buoyed by our success that season, we effortlessly swepped them aside 5-0 to complete a momentus treble and definitely my greatest achievement in FM2010 to date.

treble.jpg

The year is 2024; after 5 glory laden years at Man City I decided to put my mangerial whits to the test by taking over my beloved Sheffield Wednesday. Alan Pardew had well and truly worked his magic on the beleaguered Owls, testing the patience of Mr. Strafford and eventually getting the sack after turning us into a lower mid-table league one side.

Taking the reigns in mid December of 2015, I managed to scrape promotion via a penalty shoot out in the play-offs. I then went on to win the Championship the following season, surviving a slight late surge from QPR and eventually taking the title on the final day by just the one point.

Years of hard toil followed in the PL. We began by narrowly scraping survival via a 17th placed finish; then it was mid table mediocrity. This continued for a couple of years and when it looked like I couldn't take the team any further, the monotiny was broken by an almost unfathomable FA Cup triumph.

The EURO Cup campaign was harsh on my small squad and we fell at the first knockout stage to Lyon. As the years progressed and I began to replace stop gap solutions (ageing freebies and out of contract players - Gourcuff, Kaka, Sneijder... to name but a few) - with talented youngsters and more than a few experienced pros at the top of their games (most notably from Brazil), our progression up the league began.

Four years of consistently finishing in the top four followed, but I couldn't seem to knock my former club, Man City, off their perch (they had won 10 consecutive PL titles by this stage and were also 4 time CL winners).

I knew that a lot of this was down to the constant in and outs at Hillsborough, but I knew the turnover of playing staff was vital to our survival amongst the heavyweights of the English leagues.

Finally during the Summer of 2023, after a disappointing 3rd placed finish the previous season, I felt contented with my squad. Well... just about. I stumped up £25m for a Spanish goalkeeper from Betis (incidentally, one I had signed for only 500k during my Man City days) and was confident that I had finally built a side capable of breaking the Citizens monopoly over English football.

Finally everything seemed to click into place and whilst the ageing City began to falter, where they had once been so prolifc, there was no such problems for my side.

We won the title at a canter - by 18 points and also beat City 3-2 in the FA Cup final. Having beaten Porto, Barcelona (5-0 at Hillsborough, lost 2-1 at the Nou Camp) and Benfica, we faced a slightly anti-climactic Champions League final against Lyon, buoyed by our success that season, we effortlessly swepped them aside 5-0 to complete a momentus treble and definitely my greatest achievement in FM2010 to date.

treble.jpg

As a fellow Owl, I can say that that is beautiful...

I am at a similar stage myself; I dropped from Chelsea (having been at Man City and Sevilla before) to manage Wednesday in 2014 (saving them from the drop to League 1).

Got promoted in my first full season. I then managed to secure myself in the division, before getting into Europe in my second Prem season. The season after I won my first silverware (Europa League), and repeated the success the year after (League Cup).

This year I have won my first 7 games, conceding 2 goals, I might be in with a shout of the title this year.

How do I check that?

Click on the FM icon in the top right corner of the screen, then Hall of Fame, then go to the Worldwide tab.

I am 4th in the world rankings on mine, I'd probably be 1st or 2nd if I hadn't dropped a division to resurrect Wednesday, and postponing any trophy success for 5 years.

Here are mine:

He's Signed!
Sign a player for your team

Clean Sheet
Play a match without conceding a goal

Hat-trick
One of your players scored a hat-trick

What A Goal!
One of your players collected a goal of the month award

Top Of The Class
You won a manager of the month award

Cup Glory!
You won a top domestic cup

Champions!
You won the top league in a nation

Team Performance
Five of your players were named in a team of the week

International Superstar
One of your players was selected in the World Cup Best XI

Parked The Bus
Your team didn't concede a goal in 5 consecutive league games

Star Man
One of your players was selected in the Team Of The Year

Goal Machine
Your player was the top league goalscorer over an entire season

Unstoppable Force
Your team scored the most league goals over an entire season

Iron Curtain
Your team conceded the least league goals over an entire season

Scoring Streak
Your team scored in 10 consecutive competitive matches

Unbeatable!
Your team was unbeaten in 10 consecutive competitive matches

National Service
You were offered a job in international management

The Boss
You won the Manager Of The Year award

Superb Strike
Your player collected a goal of the season award

Best In Europe
Your player won the European Player Of The Year award

Qualified
You qualified for an international competition

Super Cup Glory
You won a continental cup competition

You're On Fire
You won 10 consecutive competitive matches

Invincible!
Your team played the entire season without losing a league game

First Victory
You guided your team to victory in a competitive fixture

Splashing The Cash
You bought a player for £30 million or more

• 4 weeks later...

has anyone attempted the "Champions Streak" or "Well Travelled" achievements? Ive just set up a game with spanish italian english german and scottish top leagues loaded... wondering if there are certain leagues i should have chosen (i.e. french instead of scottish maybe)

• 1 month later...

If Portuguese Hero was in the game I would've achieved that, but instead my favourite achievement is Champions Streak - Win 5 Different League Comps (Held by 1.9%), Part of the Furniture (Held by 2.1%)

But I am only 2 seasons from Achieving "Club Legend" - At the same club for 20 seasons. Only 0.2% of players have that one. :)

According to my Steam, Continental King (winning continental cup on 3 different continents) is now the only acheivement that has not been earned. What stuns me is that He's Signed! (signed a player for your team) and First Victory (winning a competitive league match) are at 81.5% and 80.6% respectively. Does Steam mean to tell me that one-in-five of the FM players out there haven't even signed a player or won a match?

Amazing....

According to my Steam, Continental King (winning continental cup on 3 different continents) is now the only acheivement that has not been earned. What stuns me is that He's Signed! (signed a player for your team) and First Victory (winning a competitive league match) are at 81.5% and 80.6% respectively. Does Steam mean to tell me that one-in-five of the FM players out there haven't even signed a player or won a match?

Amazing....

LOL! That is indeed a funny comment! Maybe the achievements in Steam is now broken? :D

Amazing....

Maybe 1 in 5 players have bought the game but never got that far ;) Or they put Steam in Offline mode and have never been back on the internet since then. Just thinking of other options.

• 1 month later...

I'm struggling to achieve the Well Travelled achievement, but I'm not able to. I won Italian, Spanish, English, German, French, Brazilian and Argentinian top league competition, but haven't got it. I'm online during games. The only thing I can think about is that I won these championships in different games with different managers (I don't have a fast enough PC to have many leagues loaded), but I gained other achievements in different games too. For example Champions Streak and Cup Streak.

What can I do? Do you have any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
I'm struggling to achieve the Well Travelled achievement, but I'm not able to. I won Italian, Spanish, English, German, French, Brazilian and Argentinian top league competition, but haven't got it. I'm online during games. The only thing I can think about is that I won these championships in different games with different managers (I don't have a fast enough PC to have many leagues loaded), but I gained other achievements in different games too. For example Champions Streak and Cup Streak.

What can I do? Do you have any suggestions?

Now I won 5 different top league competition with the same manager: Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland (a scandinavian tour), but still I don't get the Well Travelled achievement.

Is there anyone who got it?

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know how to do the prefossor achievement on getting 75% or more club knowlegde?

It's very very hard. You need to be in a big team which can afford a lot of coaches and scouts. Do not mind about their ability as coaches, but hire any possible nationality. The same applies to scouts, but at least they should be good in determination and (perhaps) adaptability, so they can change frequently nation.

To fill gaps, ask to affiliate to foreign teams too.

I tried to become a national team manager too, but it didn't help much.

Archived