Forbsie

Age pausing

14 posts in this topic

sorry if this has been asked before, but i have been out the country for 3 weeks, is there any chance in new editor that we can pause players ages, so we can play for 10 seasons and players dont get any older ???

wouldnt that get REALLY boring playing basically the same games over and over again?

not really because teams would still be promoted/relegated and transfers would still be happening

No I'm almost 100% sure this will not be possible. It wouldn't be done through the editor anyway but through in-game settings.

Consider this game tries to be as realistic as possible, that the whole purpose of it is to emulate the actual football world as closely as it can. Even the editor is only really there for the purpose of adding extra leagues and things to add even more realism! Not really sure why SI would now decide to throw all that out the window and start introducing things that don't happen in real life.

I see no reason for anyone to want this

I can't think of a worse idea.

So an 18 year old player will always remain a wonderkid even after he's been the centre of your side for the past 10 years?

As soon as you buy the best 11 you could possibly have, the game would be over. The players would be immortal.

Whats worse is that players wont progress. Youngsters never reach their peak. It would be like groundhog day.

Probably people would still sign promising youngsters :D

Reminds me of people choosing anything else than the smallest cup when there is free refills ;)

Players in the game will age as normal