Your team for Football Manager 2010?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine will be surely Atletico Madrid.

GK: Young Asenjo, future star and i´m sure future no.1 in spanish national.

Defense: Defense is not any good, and old, so i must buy some good players.

Midfield: Relatively young Raul Garcia and Jose Manuel Jurado, the others are not bad but old, as Maxi Rodriguez and Simao Sabrosa, and wonderkid Ignacio Camacho. I will probably buy Marek Hamsik from Napoli and yet maybe one younger midfielder.

Attack: One superstriker Sergio Aguero, Diego Forlan is not bad but old, so maybe one young striker. Sinama-Pongolle and Reyes are not first team, so will be sold.

I´m sure I will enjoy it, my goal is to be spanish champion in 2-3 years.

Aston Villa as always.

- Low Funds

- OK/Good Starting Team

- Ambitious owner

Ambitious task but if we can finish top 6 in the first season then I'll class it as a success. In fact if I don't get sacked in the first season I'll class it as a success. :D

Galatasaray for sure. Have great potential to be successful in the competitions.

Key players are: Leo Franco (GK), Servet Çetin (CB), Arda Turan (AMF), Kader Keita (RMF), Harry Kewell (LMF), Elano Blumer (AMF), Milan Baros (CF) and Nonda (CF).

Of course the theam has low budget...

As always, the team where Van Nistelrooy plays. So will be Real Madrid....? Though this version will be amazing as you can basically buy him for 2-3 M from transfer list!! SO I think it will be Man Utd or PSV and you can guess which purchase I will do :-)

Gonna play the loyalty card and go with my beloved AC Milan.

Then go on to manage my local Cardiff City.

After that there's an endless list really. Dagenham, enjoyed successful spells there in previous versions of FM, Torquay.

still not fully decided who to start as, I just know I want to start in England and probably in the EPL.

I'm thinking Sunderland/Everton/Spurs/Villa hmmm...

probably leaning towards Sunderland atm, lot's of room for improvement but with some quality players.

I seem to be very indecisive about how to start. With previous FM games I've always found it difficult to stay interested with managing the lower leagues because it's such an enduring process. A full season usually takes me a week or two, because I tend to watch all of my matches with extended or full highlights. I'm always trying to find the perfect balance of reputation and club strength to stay motivated and excited. I might start with AS Bari with an automatic reputation. They have an American owner, so why not a manager too? That should rouse the Italians. :p

For me love starting a big team, usually Liverpool as PRM is a fun league to play and I am also a huge Pool fan! The reason I like playing a big team early is because I imagine I am really the manager and you can sign some big names (with Valencia in financial trouble I am drooling at the prospect of picking up some of their team members and creating the Spanish National side at the Kop!)

Then I have a soft spot for Newcastle so always play them. Usually they are a stuggling PRM side but this year its even better they are Championship so I get to have the fun of bringing them all the way up to the top of Europe.

Then I usually try a Spanish side, usually At Madrid who I also have a soft spot for or Real Madrid if I want to play a 3 or 4 season save dominting the world.

Then I move to Italy and manage another team I have a soft spot for: Juventus but I also like to manage Napoli as well!

I only ever play these 3 countries I am not too keen on playing any where else for some reason... Maybe I'll try France or Germany this year but I'll have to see!

Cheers,

REENAH!

either tranmere rovers or liverpool

I'll be attempting to lead the Super White Army to the Premier League for the first time in about 8 versions of the game as I can never get beyond the Championship, much like the real team I guess!

After/alongside that I'll probably take in the Dagufe Challenge, Athletic Bilbao, St. Pauli and a long term game starting unemployed.

I'll probably play as Southampton for a couple of seasons to get used to everything, before starting a "career" game. Dunno who as yet, but it'll be a second or third teir team in somewhere I've not tried before (thinking maybe Korea, or, if someone makes a good db, Japan). I probably won't stick as that team for long, as I like to work my way up, getting increasingly better jobs. I get bored if I stay at a club for more than 5-6 seasons, yet, based on previous FMs, I usually like to have my career games going on for 15+ years. :)

Archived