Football Manager Handheld, I CANT WAIT !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Younger Crayola:

Wonderful!

The postie tries to deliver it this morning, recorded delivery. I'm at work, he leaves a card, telling me to give it 4 hours before picking it up.

I go at 5:30, which is 8 hours later, and the lazy gimboid still hasn't returned his undelivered mail to the depot. If he doesn't do it today, there's a possibility I won't even get the sodding thing on Saturday when I go at about 9am.

Pesky bloody mail fools.

I needed to vent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same thing happened to me, I was at work when it was delivered. Our delivery office was shut by the time i got there after work, and its closed tomorrow, so won't get my own copy till saturday icon_mad.gif

However i wasn't prepared to wait another 36 hours to play it so i nipped down Choices and rented it to keep me going till saturday icon_biggrin.gif

A rental could have been an option but it would have negated the whole point of me getting it from Play instead of HMV.

Plus I might actually use this time to do some work for a change.

As long as I get it on Saturday in time for Soccer Saturday I'm going to be happy. And I'll be going to my folks Sunday for dinner so I bloody well hope I have it in time for the bus journey.

I have to say great little game icon14.gif Just a few quick questions 1) Can you find out match attendances 2) Can you select penalty takers 3) Do you get fans reaction to you ??? I know some of these questions might be in gamw manual/other forums but i'm just being lazy ! Oh'yes just to let you know i lost two friendlies and drew the other am now 2 games in to my season with luton and 4th in league,beat palace 5-1 in first game at home then drew with preston 1-1, get in there !! BUT YES OVER'ALL THE GAME GETS A BIG THUMBS UP icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matt NFFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Younger Crayola:

Wonderful!

The postie tries to deliver it this morning, recorded delivery. I'm at work, he leaves a card, telling me to give it 4 hours before picking it up.

I go at 5:30, which is 8 hours later, and the lazy gimboid still hasn't returned his undelivered mail to the depot. If he doesn't do it today, there's a possibility I won't even get the sodding thing on Saturday when I go at about 9am.

Pesky bloody mail fools.

I needed to vent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same thing happened to me, I was at work when it was delivered. Our delivery office was shut by the time i got there after work, and its closed tomorrow, so won't get my own copy till saturday icon_mad.gif

However i wasn't prepared to wait another 36 hours to play it so i nipped down Choices and rented it to keep me going till saturday icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Join the club i might not be reciving it till saturday after icon_frown.gif stupid amazon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eddie_The_Hatter:

I have to say great little game icon14.gif Just a few quick questions 1) Can you find out match attendances 2) Can you select penalty takers 3) Do you get fans reaction to you ??? I know some of these questions might be in gamw manual/other forums but i'm just being lazy ! Oh'yes just to let you know i lost two friendlies and drew the other am now 2 games in to my season with luton and 4th in league,beat palace 5-1 in first game at home then drew with preston 1-1, get in there !! BUT YES OVER'ALL THE GAME GETS A BIG THUMBS UP icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) I haven't found a way to see attendence, I've had a look round even seeing if it pops up after the match, but alas no.

2) Same goes for penalties, I think the AI selects your best natural penalty taker or maybe just a forward, not sure on that.

3) I don't think fans are in this generally as the only confidence update are from the Board and there doesn't seem to be any fan interaction on FM:H atm. I reakon this will come in a later version.

HTH - no doubt someone from SI will come along and possibly correct me icon_smile.gif

Archived