ormerod fc

football manager 2009 activation code

9 posts in this topic

i bought football manager back last year installed it on 1 computer i have now changed laptop come to go on it again and cant find the manual which has the activation code on it is there any way of being sent a default code or anything which will allow me to play it

cheers

Contact SEGA Customer Support - they might be able to help if you can prove you paid for the game.

You might as well have mine, I dont even play it anymore.. Just waiting for FM10 now :p

i know it does ur head in waiting around for customer support to reply then u show them proof and then another 24hrs lol

i know it does ur head in waiting around for customer support to reply then u show them proof and then another 24hrs lol

Did you install the game using Steam? If so, you can track your activation through that.

i installed it via the internet 1st then reinstalled and did it through steam hoping it wouldnt ask for activation code

whats on the manual is the key-code. for the activation code there was a thread on this forum with links in leading to game activation. search for that.

whats on the manual is the key-code. for the activation code there was a thread on this forum with links in leading to game activation. search for that.

Same thing.