OMG some news about the FM10 Demo!!!

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The last person that did that was banned for a week ;)

As far as I'm aware he's still under the ground....

Nope, I don't have the demo yet - I don't actually think it exists at the moment, they guys are still working on the game. The demo gets made when they're happy with that.

Miles - sorry. I got bored when I shut my 343rd "hey d00dz i can haz d3m0 plsz when is it coming zomg???" thread. So I nicked and twisted your idea and started this one...;)

I think I'm getting quite good at the textspeak though.

What a stupid OP, how hilarious. ha.

Banned.

May I ask, is there the risk to have some problem like last year (problems with non-P.S.2 video cards and similar) and have to eventually download external SDK or similar, patch at day 1 and so on...or did you learn the lesson? ^_^

There's much less chance of that happening as the config testing has been much more comprehensive this year.

This new game best be worth it!

I had to throw my Sony Vaio that has been my trusted companion for many years through my time playing the old championship manager all the way thru to football manager 2008 against the wall, because apparently it was too crap to play 2009. So i had to go out and buy a brand new laptop just so i could play last seasons version! So whilst i would prefer that you guys could refund me the £600 i paid for the laptop, i would appreciate if u could just make sure before you start manufacturing the game that it is the worlds best ever version of football manager there will ever be! Have i got any chance of getting that £600 back, or maybe i could blag a free copy of the game (and dont suggest i download the demo if i want a free version of the game :p )

Back on track tho, this is the worst part about football manager! Its now the end of september, i am finally fed up of football manager 2009, because my gf doesnt let me play it when im spending time with her (she thinks i should be concentrating on her not playing the game, even though spending time with her, means cuddling up whilst watching eastenders and other crappy stuff. she made me watch 'ghost' the other night.... the things i have to do for the sake of ....... ill let u fill that in with ur own dirty minds). Ive won all i can win on fm2009 cos i only ever seem to manage in the english leagues, and ive won the world cup numerous times, ive earnt a filthy rich amount of money from my career as the manager of man utd. I enjoyed starting a new game, and ruining cristiano ronaldo's career, by using a real time editor, and swapping him with a player from luton, and ensured that he earned a pityful wage, and whenever a top team bid for ronaldo, i added a new manager as manager for that team so that bid would get cancelled. So i enjoyed seeing ronaldo turn 32 and still playing league 2 football :D

ok, im getting no where with my point now.... i love football manager and when the new game comes out, ill wake up, play football manager, goto work, finish at 1am, and get home an play football manager till 9 in the morning before i goto bed, and repeat the whole process until the weekend when i have my daughter and ill just play football manager all day long because she is only 3 but she loves watching me play the game, i even stupidly ask her if i should sign this player or not (not a good idea if u dont wanna sign a **** player). So i love the game, but i hate waiting till october for it! Its hell! its too long to wait. Football manager gets me thru the summer without any football on the tv, and now im bored of it. and now i have to wait until the end of october for the full game! argh!

The active participation of SI on the forum, before, during and after the game production is always a classy touch, despiting some critics I have moved regarding some aspects of the game , I find myself really an happy customer dealing with SI gorgeous products.

Archived