• Spanish Third Division
    • Nigeria
    • Eqypt
    • Canada
    • Any other please state

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the tiny nations will be popular, such as the Oceanic nations, especially American Samoa being one of the worst and smallest teams in the world and maybe the small European ones as well like Andorra, Liechenstein, Faroe Islands etc, its great that there is actually just enough research into some these small countries for them to be worthwhile playing (at least in the previous FMs there was).

(Think the tiny nations will be popular, such as the Oceanic nations, especially American Samoa being one of the worst and smallest teams in the world and maybe the small European ones as well like Andorra, Liechenstein, Faroe Islands etc, its great that there is actually just enough research into some these small countries for them to be worthwhile playing (at least in the previous FMs there was).

defo i cant wait to manage in some of them countries

I would love to add some of the lower English leagues, and have a crack at adding a new club and taking them all the way to the top.

Since my ethnic origins is from Bangladesh i would love to try and create the league, i know there is a lot of work to do, and a lot of researching but should be worth it once its done. Does anyone hae a website link which would help me out here?

Thanks

Abs

Don't know if this will be any help Abs:

http://www.soccerway.com/national/bangladesh/b-league/2008-2009/regular-season/

http://www.banglafootball.net/

All a bit basic - I would have thought you'll be needing some pretty detailed player info as well.

I may remove all the European 'Super Powers' from their respective leagues into their own little self-obsessed bubble league of about 16 teams so they can fight over the bathroom mirror.

Then I'll promote teams from further down each league to replace the ones I've just teleported.

After that I'll rename the English Leagues as such:

First Division

Second Division

Third Division

Fourth Division

Conference

Conference North

Conference South

I'll then make prize-money more equally spread out amongst the leagues and teams so everyone has a fair bite of the cherry.

FM10 will be my chance to right the wrongs of football :cool:

Recreate Scottish league to hav a larger SPL, and larger Div 1 and 2, with a 3 up/down promotion all the way down to the non-league.

Also create a 3 tiered Australian league (with the remaining state leagues in a lower league) also 3 up/down promotion all the way through, and Australian FA cup. I'm thinking of keeping the Wellington Phoenix, recreating the New Zealand Knights, and maybe adding a team from Ports Moresby, just to increase the number of larger city teams, but not be so Sydney, Melbourne centric. I'd also recreate the Canberra Cosmos, Woolongong Wolves and Gippsland Falcons and add new teams from Hobart, Cairns, Geelong and Darwin.

I plan to simply add as many of these as I possibly can until my PC refuses to start the game in the first place...which on present performance may be depressingly quickly despite it being a powerful machine :( But if it does somehow take it my first aim is having every single European team in the game in a playable league. That would make a crazy-good career game...

I was thinking of doing a few things to the Scottish league. First I was thinking of increasing the number of teams in the SPL to 16 and having clubs play each other just twice and doing away with that stupid split that they have. I would also like 3 up 3 down for promotion\relegation like it is in most of the other european leagues.

Perhaps it would also be possible to have the league cup only for teams below the SPL. I think this would be helpful for league congestion, especially for those teams playing in europe.

Secondly, although I doubt it will be possible, I would like a way of getting rid of the old firm which I think would eventually make the league more competitive :D. Perhaps there might be a way, if they finish 1st and 2nd, to put them into the english conference or one of the leagues below this.

I would also like something like the charity shield in England as a season opener i.e the winners of the Scottish Cup play the winners of the league. If both teams are the same then it would be the runners up that contest this league opener.

Finally, I DEFINITELY plan to change the amount of tv money Scotland gets.

Im not a huge editor fan but reading this comment made me laugh. im english and have a scottish girlfriend who supports hearts and she hates celtic and rangers and i was going to try and break the old firm grip on the SPL with hearts and try and win it. This is going to be a tough challenge but 1 i am going to try and accomplish.

- Rename the English Divisions 1-4

- 24 teams per league

- No playoffs, 4 up, 4 down

- Scrap the League Cup

- Max of 5 Foreign Players in a Match Day squad

- Min of 3 U21 Players in a Match Day squad

- Substitutes = Maximum from Maximum. Give everyone a chance. :)

- Prize money equal amongst the team in seperate divisions (£10m for Div 1, £7.5m for Div 2 etc....)

Think of more later. I'm pretty much with Wee Jay all the way. :)

English down to Tier 8. Include Halifax Town, who wouldn't?

Are they that low now?

An added bonus, I looked at the TV Settings and found you can have matches on National TV as well as Satellite and PPV. National TV will do. The Big Match will be making it's welcome return on my watch!

Also got an idea for a combined Former Yugoslavia Premier League.

A combined 20 team league for the Balkans teams to really tear into each other. It will be the first Combination League I create.

5 teams from Croatia and Serbia

3 teams from Slovenia and Bosnia

2 teams from Macedonia and Montenegro

1: NK Dinamo (Croatia)

2: HNK Hajduk (Croatia)

3: HNK Rijeka (Croatia)

4: NK Slaven Belupo (Croatia)

5: NK Zagreb (Croatia)

6: FC Red Star Belgrade (Serbia)

7: FK Partizan Beograd (Serbia)

8: FK Vojvodina Novi Sad (Serbia)

9: FK Borac Cacak (Serbia)

10: OFK Beograd (Serbia)

11: NK Domzale (Slovenia)

12: NK Maribor (Slovenia)

13: NK Gorica (Slovenia)

14: FK Zeljeznicar Sarajevo (Bosnia)

15: FK Sarajevo (Bosnia)

16: NK Siroki Brijeg (Bosnia)

17: FK Vardar Skopje (Macedonia)

18: FK Rabotnicki Skopje (Macedonia)

19: FK Buducnost Podgorica (Montenegro)

20: FK Zeta Golubovci (Montenegro)

I'll do a second division of 20 teams that missed the cut based on reputation (From the '09 Editor) from the other nations.

Also got an idea for a combined Former Yugoslavia Premier League.

A combined 20 team league for the Balkans teams to really tear into each other. It will be the first Combination League I create.

5 teams from Croatia and Serbia

3 teams from Slovenia and Bosnia

2 teams from Macedonia and Montenegro

1: NK Dinamo (Croatia)

2: HNK Hajduk (Croatia)

3: HNK Rijeka (Croatia)

4: NK Slaven Belupo (Croatia)

5: NK Zagreb (Croatia)

6: FC Red Star Belgrade (Serbia)

7: FK Partizan Beograd (Serbia)

8: FK Vojvodina Novi Sad (Serbia)

9: FK Borac Cacak (Serbia)

10: OFK Beograd (Serbia)

11: NK Domzale (Slovenia)

12: NK Maribor (Slovenia)

13: NK Gorica (Slovenia)

14: FK Zeljeznicar Sarajevo (Bosnia)

15: FK Sarajevo (Bosnia)

16: NK Siroki Brijeg (Bosnia)

17: FK Vardar Skopje (Macedonia)

18: FK Rabotnicki Skopje (Macedonia)

19: FK Buducnost Podgorica (Montenegro)

20: FK Zeta Golubovci (Montenegro)

I'll do a second division of 20 teams that missed the cut based on reputation (From the '09 Editor) from the other nations.

Better to make second league as two divisions, 18 each, 6 teams per country - West (CRO, SVN and BIH) and East (SRB, MNE and MKD), like this:

First Yugoslav League

Dinamo Zagreb

Hajduk

Osijek

Rijeka

-------------------------

Partizan

Crvena Zvezda

Vojvodina

OFK

Sarajevo

Željezničar

Zrinjski

Maribor

Domžale

Budućnost

Rabotnički

--------------------------------------------------

Second Yugoslav League – WEST

Slaven Belupo

Zagreb

Zadar

Šibenik

Cibalia

Varteks

Koper

Olimpija

Interblock

Rudar Velenje

Drava

Gorica

Široki Brijeg

Velež

Borac Banja Luka

Slavija Sarajevo

Čelik

Sloboda

--------------------------------------------------

Second Yugoslav League – EAST

Borac Čačak

Smederevo

Napredak

Javor

Hajduk Kula

Rad

Vardar

Makedonija GP

Sileks

Pobeda

Milano Kumanovo

Bashkimi

Zeta

Mogren

Grbalj

Rudar Pljevlja

Sutjeska

Petrovac

The J_League is obviously the most important missing one, so you should have added that to your poll.

However I would rather create a few custom leagues out of the best teams of lesser league in order to create a 6th and 7th big league in Europe.

• 3 weeks later...
Are they that low now?

An added bonus, I looked at the TV Settings and found you can have matches on National TV as well as Satellite and PPV. National TV will do. The Big Match will be making it's welcome return on my watch!

Unfortunatley yes. Still a big fan

I'm just finalising my plans for a 10-tier British league.

It will start with the higher divisions being integrated but unmixed, i.e.

Level 1 = EPL

Level 2 = Championship

Level 3 = SPL/SFL div 1

Level 4 = League One

and so on down to Level 7 = BSP.

Level 8 goes regional: BSN, BSS, Welsh Prem, Highland and elect Scottish Juniors

At Level 10 I select my favourite rubbish teams, like tier 24 Bengfal Tigers, Pease Pottage Village and amateur teams from my beloved Scottish Highlands and Islands, down to rep 50 and below. That's where I'll be starting.

The British Premier League will have 20 teams; below that from levels 2 to 7 all divisions will have 24. There will be 4 promotions and relegation spots. At the regional level there will be 2 up/2 down. It should encourage more rapid mixing of English, Scottish and Welsh teams. I'm looking forward to see how it all pans out as I bumble about with my amateur pie-eaters.

Kemmel - bring back Saint & Greavsie!!

I'm just finalising my plans for a 10-tier British league.

It will start with the higher divisions being integrated but unmixed, i.e.

Level 1 = EPL

Level 2 = Championship

Level 3 = SPL/SFL div 1

Level 4 = League One

and so on down to Level 7 = BSP.

Level 8 goes regional: BSN, BSS, Welsh Prem, Highland and elect Scottish Juniors

At Level 10 I select my favourite rubbish teams, like tier 24 Bengfal Tigers, Pease Pottage Village and amateur teams from my beloved Scottish Highlands and Islands, down to rep 50 and below. That's where I'll be starting.

The British Premier League will have 20 teams; below that from levels 2 to 7 all divisions will have 24. There will be 4 promotions and relegation spots. At the regional level there will be 2 up/2 down. It should encourage more rapid mixing of English, Scottish and Welsh teams. I'm looking forward to see how it all pans out as I bumble about with my amateur pie-eaters.

Kemmel - bring back Saint & Greavsie!!

i'd be really interested in this pyramid buddy!!!

could you add garforth town though atleast to level 10 :)

would you also make this available for others?

i'd be really interested in this pyramid buddy!!!

could you add garforth town though atleast to level 10 :)

would you also make this available for others?

Garforth is pencilled in for my level 10, yes.

In my FM09 dummy-run I notice that the AI populate the squads with youth regens, so the average age of squads is about 17. That works!!

If I can work out how to upload the file, I will do. I'm a right novice mind, so don't get your hopes up. :)

Archived