Quick question about Scouts

Hello.

I have a question about scout attributes that I hope someone reading this can answer for me.

I've always been under the belief that in FM09 a good scout is defined purely by his JPP and JPA - however, I've been experiencing wildly differing reports for the same player from scouts with attributes mere points apart.

Is it the case, such as with coaches and DDM, that other attributes are also required for top quality scouts - if so what are they?

Appreciations.

I personally look for four attribute stats for the scouts I send around the world. Those are Adaptability, Determination and than JPP and JPA. The last two are obvious, but its the first two that IMO are very important. Adaptability allows for your Scout to adjust to his new enviroment and get to work alot quicker learning the language and finding the correct area's or team's to go to. Determination means your scout will definately find you something as he is determined to do his job.

If I want a scout looking at the next opposition than I go for Determination, Tactical Knowledge, JPA and Level of Discipline. Determination as said above so that he wants to got the report correct, JPA so that he know's how good the players we are against are, Level of Discipline links with Determination here and than Tactical Knowledge as I want him to know how the opposition play, where their key area's are and what I need to do to shut their best players off the park.

Thats just in my experience. It could be different for other's but I've always enjoyed alot of succes using those principles.

Archived