Who said arsenal are unbeatable?

I love playing Arsenal on FM09 on my Premiership save, I seem to have the edge over them i always beat them.

They always start of as run away leaders but i still beat them home and away(I seem to get bigger wins at the Emirates than at home i.e 3-0,2-1,3-1) Then they eventualy slip down to 3rd/4th as the season comes to a end on my saves. Im only Newcastle aswell ;)

I usually play career games, I've had two on FM09. By the time I work my way upto the PL, Arsenal aren't all that good. I did however start in the CCC in my current game and got to the PL in my second season. Arsenal have been incredibly difficult to beat since I got there.

I finished the last season with 96 points but lost out to Arsenal who finished on 97. I have beaten them but the first 10 times I played them - I lost every single one. I'm on a more even footing now but they are still insanely good.

• 4 weeks later...
Not unbeatable, but they become a phenomenal force in the Premier League title battle very quickly in the game, often getting over 90 points. At least that's my experience.

to be honest, i play as arsenal and am good tactically so get a strong 80-95 points a season, but my opponents often get the same! I normally need 90 points to win the league over chelsea, man utd, man city or liverpool

Archived