Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pelezinho

Help plz!!!

11 posts in this topic

Hi there guyz!

I've got 1 question 4 u... My problem is that in FM2008 I can't see any stats scorers or line-ups from previous seasons' matches... Can it be fixed??!!

Thanx in advance!

Old games are removed so only the scoreline is kept. THis helps save memory. I guess your PCs short on this at the moment.

Impossible... I have a very good computer... 6 gm ram, 1gb graphic card, athlon quad core processor...

Does your computer store previous seasons' stats?

What size is your Hard drive and how much stuff is on it? And yes, but only for a couple of years.

Hard drive is 640GB, that can't be the solution either... Just dunno what 2 do, I really love having my stats saved, so I can remember big games etc. Any other dieas? :)

Thanx 4 helping me! :)

Nope. I'm afraid thats it for my ideas. As said earlier, turn your detail up and it may asve future games for longer.

I've been thinking this through... What exactly do u mean by detail level? Large database? Or is it sth else that I dunno of?

I've been thinking this through... What exactly do u mean by detail level? Large database? Or is it sth else that I dunno of?

there's an option to change the detail levels of the leagues you loaded up. In game on the same drop down menu as the save option. saving your games is the only other way i can think of but it's not really a good idea.